Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,621 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

The Guy Who Claimed To Love Me Just Looked For An Excuse To End My "Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Guy Who Claimed To Love Me Just Looked For An Excuse To End My "Relationship (2273 Views)

Shirtless Me, Just One Reason Why Girls No Go Fall (pics) / Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now / What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Guy Who Claimed To Love Me Just Looked For An Excuse To End My "Relationship by mamagee3(f): 2:03am On Mar 29, 2016
The Guy who claimed to be in a relationship with me just left me for nothing. I knew he wanted nothing but se.x. Thank God I didn't give him se.x. I didn't trust him and my fears have come to pass. So, how can I ever trust anyone else who claims to "love" me?

1 Like

Re: The Guy Who Claimed To Love Me Just Looked For An Excuse To End My "Relationship by raumdeuter: 2:10am On Mar 29, 2016
The guy sef try to be your boyfriend for more than a week. Given how ugly you are covered in stretch marks, obese dumb and your teeth like that of a rat

9 Likes

Re: The Guy Who Claimed To Love Me Just Looked For An Excuse To End My "Relationship by Nobody: 2:22am On Mar 29, 2016
mamagee3:
The Guy who claimed to be in a relationship with me just left me for nothing. I knew he wanted nothing but se.x. Thank God I didn't give him se.x. I didn't trust him and my fears have come to pass. So, how can I ever trust anyone else who claims to "love" me?
in lilkesh voice weyre re o she no dey tire

Oops my bad, it's gbese re. O
Re: The Guy Who Claimed To Love Me Just Looked For An Excuse To End My "Relationship by YOUNGELDER1(m): 2:28am On Mar 29, 2016
why ya'll ladies make it seem like sex is a one way thing ? like the sex is only been enjoyed by the guy angry like sex is the only thing you can offer in a relationship ?? and once you allow him have sex with you then you given him the all and all in a relationship ?? can relationship really exist without sex ? angry girls want to keep themselves for their future husband or whatever but you dont want him to save for his future wife ?

OP You really need to check your brain. angry

6 Likes

Re: The Guy Who Claimed To Love Me Just Looked For An Excuse To End My "Relationship by mamagee3(f): 2:30am On Mar 29, 2016
YOUNGELDER1:
why ya'll ladies make it seem like sex is a one way thing ? like the sex is only been enjoyed by the guy angry like sex is the only thing you can offer in a relationship ?? and once you allow him have sex with you then you given him the all and all in a relationship ?? can relationship really exist without sex ? angry girls want to keep themselves for their future husband or whatever but you dont want him to save for his future wife ?

OP You really need to check your brain. angry
And why is your response based on se.x?

What about the fact that he tried to trick me into having se.x? And the way in which he treated me?
Re: The Guy Who Claimed To Love Me Just Looked For An Excuse To End My "Relationship by Nobody: 2:50am On Mar 29, 2016
Check yourself my sister.

Guys don't leave girls these days because of sex, it is very easy for guys to leave ladies with bad attitude.

Check yourself, maybe you are character deficient.

6 Likes

Re: The Guy Who Claimed To Love Me Just Looked For An Excuse To End My "Relationship by YOUNGELDER1(m): 2:51am On Mar 29, 2016
mamagee3:

And why is your response based on se.x?

What about the fact that he tried to trick me into having se.x? And the way in which he treated me?

the way he treated you wasn't stated ma'am .
" I knew he wanted nothing but se.x. Thank God I didn't give him se.x. I didn't trust him and my fears have come to pass." like sex is the only thing you can offer in a relationship

2 Likes

Re: The Guy Who Claimed To Love Me Just Looked For An Excuse To End My "Relationship by mamagee3(f): 2:56am On Mar 29, 2016
YOUNGELDER1:

the way he treated you wasn't stated ma'am .
" I knew he wanted nothing but se.x. Thank God I didn't give him se.x. I didn't trust him and my fears have come to pass." like sex is the only thing you can offer in a relationship
Okay.

He didn't ever take me out nor do anything with me; that's the issue.

We never hung out together. He either visited me in my house or I visited him. I feel so unwanted right now.

He told me about how he loved me and everything but his actions showed otherwise.
Re: The Guy Who Claimed To Love Me Just Looked For An Excuse To End My "Relationship by YOUNGELDER1(m): 3:11am On Mar 29, 2016
mamagee3:

Okay.

He didn't ever take me out nor do anything with me; that's the issue.

We never hung out together. He either visited me in my house or I visited him. I feel so unwanted right now.

He told me about how he loved me and everything but his actions showed otherwise.

sorry about how you feel . i don't know you personally so i wont judge you . but maybe he does see you one of those lose girls and all but then about the issue of hanging out together . how about you ask him out yourself ??
Re: The Guy Who Claimed To Love Me Just Looked For An Excuse To End My "Relationship by chynie: 3:11am On Mar 29, 2016
K I love you
and trust me and is not abt sex grin
Re: The Guy Who Claimed To Love Me Just Looked For An Excuse To End My "Relationship by Bluezy13(m): 3:31am On Mar 29, 2016
mamagee3:

Okay.

He didn't ever take me out nor do anything with me; tha's the issue.

We never hung out together. He ther visited me in my house or I visited him. I feel so unwanted right now.

This is what happens when you are dealing with a fish brain...
who misunderstands relationship and does not tell you her needs/wants but rather finds solace on a social media.

Young lady, you have some growing up to do
Re: The Guy Who Claimed To Love Me Just Looked For An Excuse To End My "Relationship by mamagee3(f): 3:55am On Mar 29, 2016
YOUNGELDER1:

sorry about how you feel . i don't know you personally so i wont judge you . but maybe he does see you one of those lose girls and all but then about the issue of hanging out together . how about you ask him out yourself ??
I did bring up the issue of hanging out but he kept telling me that he didn't like to hang out and stuff like that.

But he would often contradict himself by telling me about how he went out with other girls to the restaurant and on how they walked out on him after he told them he had a daughter back home etc.
Re: The Guy Who Claimed To Love Me Just Looked For An Excuse To End My "Relationship by reservd(m): 4:14am On Mar 29, 2016
Sex isn't d only reason guys walk away 4m a relatnshp, some other factors do causes it though nt coverin up 4 d guy if truely u knw wt u sayin. I hv walked away 4m 1 too without even touchin her. Bt u shld check ursef too $ hv it in mind dt a relatnshp aint a 1way traffic
Re: The Guy Who Claimed To Love Me Just Looked For An Excuse To End My "Relationship by hadaydoyin(m): 4:19am On Mar 29, 2016
mamagee3:

STORY FOR THE GOD$

1 Like

Re: The Guy Who Claimed To Love Me Just Looked For An Excuse To End My "Relationship by Nobody: 4:55am On Mar 29, 2016
mamagee3:
by giving him sex grin
Re: The Guy Who Claimed To Love Me Just Looked For An Excuse To End My "Relationship by Sunkyphil(m): 6:08am On Mar 29, 2016
if yall know who u are advicing u wouldn't at all

2 Likes

Re: The Guy Who Claimed To Love Me Just Looked For An Excuse To End My "Relationship by Raiders: 6:41am On Mar 29, 2016
mamagee3:
I love you
Re: The Guy Who Claimed To Love Me Just Looked For An Excuse To End My "Relationship by funmind(f): 6:58am On Mar 29, 2016
Sunkyphil:
if yall know who u are advicing u wouldn't at all
Who's she?
Re: The Guy Who Claimed To Love Me Just Looked For An Excuse To End My "Relationship by Sunkyphil(m): 7:01am On Mar 29, 2016
funmind:

Who's she?
she is a troll she opens an average of 6 meaningless threads per day

2 Likes

Re: The Guy Who Claimed To Love Me Just Looked For An Excuse To End My "Relationship by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 29, 2016
I no blame d guy at all. He don dey patient enough. We no knw am but wetin we dey hear about am thru you don show say he try. Even heaven sef knw say he don try. If God send angel to befriend u, even the angel sef go vex leave you

Besides every story get 2 sides, u keep emphasizing ur part of not been taken out and expect us to take ur side without knowing or hearing from d guy

And BTW, the reason he didn't hang out with you is bcus you would definitely embarrass or irritate him in public..its in you; u can explode anytime. So I congratulate the boy

Make I no lie you, you no fit get bf no be curse and I knw say u never get bf b4. Na only spirit fit date you. And u say u don born 2. How d belle take enter you sef

1 Like

Re: The Guy Who Claimed To Love Me Just Looked For An Excuse To End My "Relationship by Yuneehk(f): 8:05am On Mar 29, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
I no blame d guy at all. He don dey patient enough. We no knw am but wetin we dey hear about am thru you don show say he try. Even heaven sef knw say he don try. If God send angel to befriend u, even the angel sef go vex leave you

Besides every story get 2 sides, u keep emphasizing ur part of not been taken out and expect us to take ur side without knowing or hearing from d guy

And BTW, the reason he didn't hang out with you is bcus o would definitely embarrass or irritate him in public..its in you; u can explode anytime. So I congratulate the boy

Make I no lie you, you no fit get bf no be curse and I knw say u never get bf b4. Na only spirit fit date you. And u say u don born 2. How d belle take enter you sef
All these for one person sorsor
Re: The Guy Who Claimed To Love Me Just Looked For An Excuse To End My "Relationship by virud: 8:12am On Mar 29, 2016
So...We've reduced relationship to (just) sex?
BTW mamagee3...Why did you reduce all his hustle to sex? What did he do? What did he say,? Why did you conclude?
Re: The Guy Who Claimed To Love Me Just Looked For An Excuse To End My "Relationship by drinkmorewater: 8:44am On Mar 29, 2016
If you thought at first all he wanted was sex, why didn't you stay off him or did he force U into a "relationship"

Also why can't U trust your instincts in the first place or do you have serious low self esteem?

Besides is all U have to offer in a relationship sex?

Did U call him often, ask bout his day, go see a movie, go dave n busters or something

Or U were just there like a plank thinking bout unforeseen sex

If U showed him a character that's too good to pass away believe me he will be with U till kingdom come

Yes most men like to engage in sex but they aren't stupid enough not to know a wife material and keep one.
Re: The Guy Who Claimed To Love Me Just Looked For An Excuse To End My "Relationship by greatness22(m): 9:07am On Mar 29, 2016
mamagee3:
Eyaah, am sori kpele. But you know dat konji is no respecter of man. wink
Re: The Guy Who Claimed To Love Me Just Looked For An Excuse To End My "Relationship by mamagee3(f): 12:36pm On Mar 29, 2016
virud:
So...We've reduced relationship to (just) sex?
BTW mamagee3...Why did you reduce all his hustle to sex? What did he do? What did he say,? Why did you conclude?
I concluded that he wanted nothing but se.x because every time I visited, he would want to sleep with me and everytime I declined, he would call me an Ogbanje.

Plus he didn't ask me things about me like you would expect a be to ask or know. He never knew my birthday or anything else apart from my name and the little details I told him.

Plus throughout the "relationship", he would often try to manipulate me into keeping him company. The whole relationship seemed like he was using me for company and nothing more.
Re: The Guy Who Claimed To Love Me Just Looked For An Excuse To End My "Relationship by virud: 3:31pm On Mar 29, 2016
mamagee3:

I concluded that he wanted nothing but se.x because every time I visited, he would want to sleep with me and everytime I declined, he would call me an Ogbanje.

Plus he didn't ask me things about me like you would expect a be to ask or know. He never knew my birthday or anything else apart from my name and the little details I told him.

Plus throughout the "relationship", he would often try to manipulate me into keeping him company. The whole relationship seemed like he was using me for company and nothing more.
There are diff ways through which a man can express his love/ affection . Well... I'll need a balanced 'diet' to comment further...
Re: The Guy Who Claimed To Love Me Just Looked For An Excuse To End My "Relationship by Hysmady(m): 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2016
grin
Re: The Guy Who Claimed To Love Me Just Looked For An Excuse To End My "Relationship by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 29, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

And BTW, the reason he didn't hang out with you is bcus o would definitely embarrass or irritate him in public..its in you; u can explode anytime. So I congratulate the boy

Hahahahahahaha.

That's your sweethrt you are talking to ooo.

You should be happy her bf left her, it means your gain.
Re: The Guy Who Claimed To Love Me Just Looked For An Excuse To End My "Relationship by 9airaland(f): 5:59pm On Mar 29, 2016
mamagee3:
And you didnt give him sex is worth thanking God for ba?

Ds op need serious spanking ooo.

So you just admitted you aint a virgin and you are not dating him only.

Tupe!
Re: The Guy Who Claimed To Love Me Just Looked For An Excuse To End My "Relationship by kwaso: 6:09pm On Mar 29, 2016
mamagee3:

MamaGee, Dont mind them. dont feel unwanted. I want and like u the way u are. U made a choose.That's it. I respect that joor
Re: The Guy Who Claimed To Love Me Just Looked For An Excuse To End My "Relationship by rosalieene(f): 6:51am On Apr 02, 2016
raumdeuter:
The guy sef try to be your boyfriend for more than a week. Given how ugly you are covered in stretch marks, obese dumb and your teeth like that of a rat

lol.... why are you just on this girl's case.
Re: The Guy Who Claimed To Love Me Just Looked For An Excuse To End My "Relationship by phabulous88(m): 7:03am On Apr 02, 2016
mamagee3:

How long were you together? How did he leave you? What were his excuses? I think he liked you but never loved you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Topic Is For Matured Guys Only / Cute / Masturbating Since 8 Good Years Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.