Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Should She Continue In This Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should She Continue In This Marriage? (846 Views)

Will You Continue In A Relationship With A Girl After Seeing This? / OMG!!! Will This Marriage Be A Blessing To These Couple Or A Trouble??(must See) / Should She Continue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should She Continue In This Marriage? by Sunnycliff(m): 6:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
I recently met this young girl of 22 from Nsukka, whose family gave her out for marriage out of poverty to an Anambra man wen she was 17 and in SS2!

She only spent three nights with the husband Who did not spend upto #50000 on her as marriage rites!
Since 2011 the husband travelled to Qatar for business and since den has been putting off his coming back from every Easter till every December! And Dat scenario occurred again this year!

They do not want to send d girl to school or learn her a trade or even open a shop for her, she stays all idle and the brother inlaws has not been much friendly as they treat her with disdain based on her poor background! The worst is that as an Nsukka lady 'married' any man that sleeps with her is either death or madness is d repercussions!

She want to quit the marriage but she's scared! My question is, if a man decides to repay that guy his mony and take this lady back to her people and train her in school and Let her marry a man of her choice is it wrong?

Please your advise is needed!
Re: Should She Continue In This Marriage? by falconey(m): 6:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
I no want wahala, I think they are girls with no wahala like this.

Is not wrong if you have the mind and money.
Re: Should She Continue In This Marriage? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 11, 2015
This is child abuse.
Re: Should She Continue In This Marriage? by tracyfemmmm: 6:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
First off all and i know this is hard she should forget about men for now and focus on being financially independent.Defy those people that are not allowing her to do anything after all she is a grown woman.she should learn a trade if she cannot go back to school.Once she can provide for herself then she can make her own decisions.This staying idle is the worst because even if that man comes back he would not see her as anything.his brothers already look down on her.
Its unfortunate that this is still happening but that is the society we live in.Every child should have the right to education.Change will come and quickly but for now she has to help herself.
Re: Should She Continue In This Marriage? by Vision4God: 10:54pm On Mar 11, 2015
Ds prayer is important: father lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil
Re: Should She Continue In This Marriage? by passionate88: 6:34am On Mar 12, 2015
If you want to do it, do it... I don't know why some people still do this archaic tradition of giving out a child to marry a much elderly man.

(1) (Reply)

This Could Be You! / When You Have An Evil Girlfriend [photo] / g

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.