Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,729 members, 7,820,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Should She Continue? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should She Continue? (546 Views)

I Love Her,but Should I Continue With The Marriage?(disturbing Photo) / What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle / Should I Still Continue With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should She Continue? by dahreyM: 12:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
"So, i met TY some years back and we hit it off quite well. We were inseparable and we loved each other very much to the best of my knowledge. We dated for close to 3 years and we had no serious issue. I would go to where he worked for his sister and spend almost all my day with him and sometimes wait till he closes, we would talk about getting married and how many kids we wanted. There was this girl who would come to get something there and she would give me this strange look, i told TY about it and he said thats the way she behaves and i would just ignore her. Along the line, i went to school for close to six month and when i came back, i heard he got the same girl i was'nt comfortable with pregnant. It was the greatest shock of my life, i was thrown off balance, i couldnt breathe, my head was spinning fast and i wanted to faint. When i confirmed it and asked him, he said it happened once and when he found out she was pregnant he told her he wasnt ready because he didnt plan it, she insisted and there was nothing he could do about it, so she had the baby. My friends would tell me that the lady planned it that was why she insisted. At first i was angry but with time i got over it and i forgave him and we just became friends. So, i went visiting him at his shop one day and we were talking, she came in and i greeted her but the way she eyed me and ignored me was what killed me that day. It was clear TY noticed it and he tried covering it but my countenance changed and i wasnt myself anymore so i left. Since that day i have'nt been to see him or pick his call. Tell me, should i stay away from him or totally ignore her? N/B he is not yet married to her"

Lalasticlala
Re: Should She Continue? by Zenayia(f): 12:35pm On Jun 18, 2015
See the importance of summary?

I need 30mins to read that. Brb.

*modified*

She berra leave TY alone before he ties her up with heartbreak.......wareva that means undecided

Am sure u gorrit sha grin
Re: Should She Continue? by donholy28(m): 12:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
From d looks of it...she seduced him...but ask him his mind on d matter and then choose ur next step
Re: Should She Continue? by godoluwa(m): 12:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
d guy is nt yours
Re: Should She Continue? by dulux07(m): 12:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
Leave both of them, n move on.
Re: Should She Continue? by Youngpo413: 12:40pm On Jun 18, 2015
Ok
Re: Should She Continue? by Mikolex(m): 12:42pm On Jun 18, 2015
Though, he is nt married yet but he had a baby now So, don't ever tink of gettin marry 2 him @all. Try 2 create d space btw both of u because he had show dat he didn't want u, he want d other gurl. Dat is y he went ahead 2 impregnate her in ur absent. If truly u hv 4given him, keep a frndship wit him but keep away 4rm his shop. #GBAM#
Re: Should She Continue? by volterra(m): 12:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
I think you should just free him.
Re: Should She Continue? by agarawu23(m): 12:50pm On Jun 18, 2015
some will ask question they already know the answer.

why waste your time with a guy who has a future with another Lady ? undecided
Re: Should She Continue? by Bigcake: 1:00pm On Jun 18, 2015
I can't stand cheating

I don't support it no matter the excuse...

Babe leave the guy now...

you can't stand nursing another woman's child who doesn't even want to see you...
Re: Should She Continue? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 18, 2015
u dont need any prophet to tell u wat to do. obivously, u shld look elsewhere for ur man.
Re: Should She Continue? by Jayjay0(m): 1:23pm On Jun 18, 2015
Girls always suffering from b*tch problem.

well she came into the store and you guys started hating on yourself by making evil eye contact so how does that concern the guy

When will girls stop this competition
Re: Should She Continue? by Cutehector(m): 1:35pm On Jun 18, 2015
Am only qona break break and break break ur heart........

(1) (Reply)

8 Types Of Guys You Would Meet On A Dating Site Or Even Nairaland / How To Make New Friends / What Price Is Your Name Worth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.