Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,981 members, 7,952,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:59 AM

Does Satan Really Exist? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Satan Really Exist? (10407 Views)

Poll: Those Satan Really Exist?

Yes.: 53% (14 votes)
No.: 26% (7 votes)
I am Satan.: 11% (3 votes)
Yes, Satan is watching you.: 0% (0 votes)
No, go away with your satan.: 7% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Does Satan Work For God? / Where does Satan currently live? / Does Satan Really Eat With His Left Hand? And Other Quranic Discrepancies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by skyone(m): 9:02am On Apr 05, 2010
I would have loved to preach to ogaag4demons but it's too late cause he has already blasphemed against the HOLY SPIRIT,

I saw his days shortened,  he's near his end time where he will see the true colour of his mastar "satan"
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:26pm On Apr 05, 2010
[size=13pt]I feel you my dear. . . .hardly we see honest person like you here in our midst . Thanks for the true words on post and too proud to read them. smiley[/size]
benodic:

dear ogaga
i was just going through the site when i ran into this your interesting post.
it enabled me to understand you more. the pity is that most christians does not know that you are telling the truth. your knowledge is based on your experiences and that makes you unique. i want to encourage you not to back down and stop bothering about all the narrow minded christians who pester you instead of making more effort to have their own inner experiences. from my own inner experiences i know that what you posted is the truth but the question is how many people are ready for the truth. very few indeed
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 05, 2010
One thing i know is satan is a loser coz even demons cry in submission to JESUS.aha can u beat that aha!
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 05, 2010
Ogaga can u repeat after me,say it dont type IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.aha you cant coz even satan shivers.wanna try?
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:17pm On Apr 05, 2010
[size=13pt]From my daily Conversation with SATAN~ wink

Great SATAN living in my heart
I praise your name.
Your empire rules
and your will happens here on earth and in my life.
Please give me my daily Bleep and lead me into temptation
as I lead my friends into.
Please fill me with your sin and make me free of god's unholy spirit.
Your's the Empire and the power and total freedom in eternity. smiley
[/size]
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by Maykelly(f): 3:00pm On Apr 06, 2010
Re: Does Satan Really Exist?

[size=24pt]Yes satan is still the botomless pit. satan is Poo or call it poo.[/size]
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:52pm On Apr 07, 2010
[size=13pt]I don't blame you~~~ Christianity have make you be like this .[/size]
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by Maykelly(f): 5:06pm On Apr 07, 2010
[size=20pt]Yes, CHRIST in me.[/size]
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:15pm On Apr 07, 2010
[size=20pt]Yes . . . .SATAN IN ME. cheesy[/size]
May kelly:

[size=20pt]Yes, CHRIST in me.[/size]
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by Fhemmmy: 6:14pm On Apr 07, 2010
Satan exists
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by joe4christ(m): 1:51am On Apr 08, 2010
@OGAGA4LUV BROTHER, I WANT YOU TO ALWAYS HAVE THIS AT THE BACK OF YOUR MIND, JESUS LOVES YOU! AND HIS ARMS ARE STILL WIDE OPEN TO SAVE YOU, HE HAS NOT REJECTED YOU, HE IS READY TO FORGIVE U ALL YOUR SINS IF ONLY YOU WOULD ASK, JESUS LUVS U!
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by Maykelly(f): 12:04pm On Apr 08, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=20pt]Yes . . . .SATAN IN ME. cheesy[/size]

[size=16pt]DEAD IN SPIRIT- LIVING DEAD GHOST[/size]
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by Fhemmmy: 5:22pm On Apr 08, 2010
And he rules the earth
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by Krayola(m): 5:40pm On Apr 08, 2010
Fhemmmy:

And he rules the earth

How do u know?
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by Fhemmmy: 5:48pm On Apr 08, 2010
Krayola:

How do u know?

Cos the bible says so . . . . . BTW where in Toronto are you at?
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by Krayola(m): 6:00pm On Apr 08, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Cos the bible says so . . . . . BTW where in Toronto are you at?

Where in the Bible?

Yonge and 401. Are u from Toronto?
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by Fhemmmy: 6:06pm On Apr 08, 2010
Krayola:

Where in the Bible?

Yonge and 401. Are u from Toronto?
If you know the bible well, you will find where when God cast Satan off heaven, where he was sent off to.

I know Toronto very well . . . . . tongue
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by eleshin(m): 8:34pm On Apr 08, 2010
religion is full of contradition,just like karl max believed it is an instrument of oppression.if GOD is d creator of everything then he created satan.if GOD has power on all his creations how come satan is a challenge to him on earth?for him to create satan in d first place deny him the attribute of all-good GOD cos creation of satan is evil just like satan itself is evil.
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by Fhemmmy: 8:36pm On Apr 08, 2010
eleshin:

religion is full of contradition,just like karl max believed it is an instrument of oppression.if GOD is d creator of everything then he created satan.if GOD has power on all his creations how come satan is a challenge to him on earth?for him to create satan in d first place deny him the attribute of all-good GOD cos creation of satan is evil just like satan itself is evil.

Satan was created by God, but not as satan, but as an arch angel, he sinned and God casted him out.
God has the power to get rid of him, but he is a God that gives us freewill
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by eleshin(m): 8:47pm On Apr 08, 2010
thank you,freewill and detrminism is another contradiction of religion,are we on earth as a result of freewill or determinism?one minute they preach GOD is responsible for every action next minute GOD gave us freewill.
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by Fhemmmy: 8:49pm On Apr 08, 2010
God can not be responsible for all action, like God will not be responsible for rapist rapping someone. . . . . We are not here by freewill but he has the manual to guide us in making the right choices, now the consequences of those choice is up to us to bear
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by eleshin(m): 8:53pm On Apr 08, 2010
but he has d knowledge of everything that be and that will be? he knows we will sin against his will,he knows we will rape,he knows we will steal.
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by Zodiac61(m): 10:46am On Apr 09, 2010
Fhemmmy:

God can not be responsible for all action, like God will not be responsible for rapist rapping someone. . . . .  We are not here by freewill but he has the manual to guide us in making the right choices, now the consequences of those choice is up to us to bear
Who then is responsible? God is supposed to be omnipotent, omniscient and omni-everything. If such a powerful being is not responsible for everything, good and bad, who is?
Trying to blame every evil on satan (another myth, just like god) is making excuses for a less than perfect god.
The reality is that human beings are responsible for their actions, not god, not satan and definitely not the little green creatures with forked tongues at the end of my garden.
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:31pm On Apr 11, 2010
[size=13pt]Satan rules forever . . . . The man who is born to be King shall be King, the man who was born to be a slave, that man does not know Satan. cool[/size]
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by Bobbyaf(m): 12:00am On Apr 12, 2010
One thing is sure, and that is Satan's demise and doom, and those who follow him. Its only a matter of time. The fire shall burn from within him. He is the only creature that will burn from the inside out.
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by Gabry(f): 2:13am On Apr 12, 2010
LMAO at 'I AM SATAN' and 'NO, GO AWAY WITH YOUR SATAN'  grin  grin  grin
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by joe4christ(m): 3:09pm On Apr 12, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Satan rules forever . . . . The man who is born 2 be King shall be King, D man who was born to be a slave, that man does not know Satan. cool[/size]
Yea SATAN your master is D god of this world even jesus christ said it {THE PRINCE OF AIR} HE RULES OVER THE AFFAIRS OF THE CHILDREN OF PERDISSION BUT NOT OF GOD!
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by joe4christ(m): 3:20pm On Apr 12, 2010
@ogaga4luv the rulership of your master is but for a moment, as matter of fact he knows that his time is very short and that's why he's in hurry to get as many soul to hell as he can, your master's most fearful event is the second coming of jesus christ cos he knows that would definately be the beginning of his doom and the lost of his governance and rulership. ask him even though i know he will never tell u d truth cos he is a lier and a looser!
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by Maykelly(f): 12:03pm On Apr 17, 2010
now u kn

Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by Avatar9: 8:36am On Apr 18, 2010
The only Satan Man must be redeemed from is self, If he were to Find satan he must look within in himself. Heaven is no higher than your head and hell is now lower than your feet, To meet satan you must look within every negative energy vibration or emotion that you have and that is your adversary and that is what satan truly is an Adversary,

ex. Etymology Dictionary OXFORD ETYMOLOGY- Etym- True origin, True sence OLOGY-STUDY OF, Doctrine ect.

SATAN-adj.Heb. satan "adversary, one who plots against another," from satan "to show enmity to, oppose, plot against," from root s-t-n "one who opposes, obstructs, or acts as an adversary.

DEVIL-adj.from L.L. diabolus, from Gk. diabolos "accuser, slanderer" (scriptural loan-translation of Heb. satan), from diaballein "to slander, attack," lit. "throw across," from dia- "across, through" + ballein "to throw"

LUCIFER-adj.O.E. Lucifer "Satan," also "morning star," from L. Lucifer "morning star," lit. "light-bringing," from lux (gen. lucis) + ferre "carry"

BEAST-adj." figuratively "fool, idiot;" from L. bestia "Traits of acting as an animal'

OK ALL I SEE HERE ARE ADJECTIVESSSS, THEY ARE SELF TRAITS THAT Man and Woman(Wombed Man) must Conqueror, The problem is (in not any radical sense) the church, the chritian religion, and any of its dogmatic (man made) branches, PEOPLE I ADVICE YOU TO DO RESEARCH, and start looking up the Denotative etymological meanings of words you use everyday and not CONNOTATIVE watered-down entry level changed over time to dumb down the people DEFINITIONs, PEACE.
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:39am On Jun 08, 2010
[size=13pt]You're a good lair . . . try harder because you won't succeed with your bad mouth on Satan . Claim whatever you like that doesn't change the name and stands of Satan as the king and ruler of mankind . only , you're one little pretender out there but wait until we get you soon . you keep using hell fire to threaten whoever that want to use the brain wisely . WAIT AND SEE! [/size]

Bobbyaf:

One thing is sure, and that is Satan's demise and doom, and those who follow him. Its only a matter of time. The fire shall burn from within him. He is the only creature that will burn from the inside out.
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:46am On Jun 08, 2010
[size=13pt]So , you think am joking sweet heart. . . sorry , i didn't respond to my yahoo notification to clear my post on time , i came late again but pleased to meet up . you see? ,saying that '' I AM SATAN '' - you may think that , i just feel like sounding like a comedian but it's real . Satan love everybody , he gave the world freedom to do what pleases us .

Religion would always hide the truth from people. . . . huuups , it's not time for me to go away from you. grin wink
[/size]
Gabry:

LMAO at 'I AM SATAN' and 'NO, GO AWAY WITH YOUR SATAN'  grin  grin  grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Must You Respond To An Altar Call To Be Truly Born Again? / Why Do Churches Pay Their Instrumentalists? / What Exactly Has Atheism Done For Humanity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.