Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? (42646 Views)

Photo : What Helps You Relieve Stress ? / (photo) What Led The Death Of World's Biggest Snake? / (photo) What Will Ypu Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by bettercreature(m): 8:34am On Mar 12, 2015
momo22:
undecided undecidedThrash! I thinks say na Dollar sef! Valuless Naira.
Sey Na dollar dangote dey earn or spend? You be LEARNER,convert 100 billion naira to dollar
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by dennismukoro(m): 8:35am On Mar 12, 2015
i will keep dreaming. when i wake up i will start weeding after weeding i will run naked round the street embarassed madness dun start be that o. grin grin keep dreaming guys. if na real some ugly house they my street. nah to use caterpiller distroy all
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by ojeffo: 8:35am On Mar 12, 2015
I GO WAKE UP FROM SLEEP...
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by armadeo(m): 8:36am On Mar 12, 2015
Blebleswag:

Na wetin concern agbero with overload? Na only d money waka come

Your responses are hilarious.
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by Yiwawo11: 8:37am On Mar 12, 2015
I will wake up from my sleeping, io order to stop dreaming
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by zudozz: 8:38am On Mar 12, 2015
d money is even more than 100 Million I guess. I ll look 4 that very beauriful girl in my area that has been making inyanga 4 me n secretly give her 2 million Naira 2 keep 4 me till d next morning that I was scared 2 keep it in my place. D next morning I ll tell her 2 call me when she is alone so I can come n get d money..when I get there I ll collect 1.5 Million dash her 500k n ask her to remove her cloths!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish u guys know how quickly she go take pull them throway!!
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by tete7000(m): 8:38am On Mar 12, 2015
Mayor21:
I'll lock my house and run away for 2 weeks.

Before you come back robbers would have broken into your house and carted the goodies away.
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by factorial1(m): 8:39am On Mar 12, 2015
Seriously... The first thing I will do is to start speaking in tongues.
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by obums0209(m): 8:39am On Mar 12, 2015
i will first make sure that am not dreaming
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 12, 2015
it's nothing.... I'll just take two bottles of orijin, then start thinking of how to invest this small money.
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by onfu1968: 8:40am On Mar 12, 2015
I will call mallam to buy the paper and give me MONEY shap shap. So that it will be within my 40Kg limit.
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 12, 2015
Warlord3000:
Go buy padlock and write the room is out of reach...

Then write a notice...

TRESPASSER WILL BE SHOT... THE INJURED WILL BE SHOT AGAIN cheesy

Na sure sacred room henceforth.. wink

hahahahaha . Day Dreamers are so much in this country. Lazy and broke *ss peeps
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by PETERENI1(m): 8:40am On Mar 12, 2015
I would sleep and dream if it real!! Then wake up to confirm that it is not counterfeit
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 12, 2015
armadeo:

Your responses are hilarious.
And u takin it seriously?
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by Hamatrony(m): 8:43am On Mar 12, 2015
Joshkid:
cheesy...download am naa...

Ok, plz send me d link
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by otunbashonny(m): 8:44am On Mar 12, 2015
I will call police and efcc. (if I hear) I go call aboki to change am to usd and move to my dream land.
Shikena
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by Joshkid(m): 8:45am On Mar 12, 2015
Hamatrony:

Ok, plz send me d link
u can download it directly from this topic naa!.... abi what type of phone r u using?
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by dafuturis(m): 8:45am On Mar 12, 2015
I go take part of d moni boil beans first den I go dial my ancestor mobile line grin grin grin
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by melomelo: 8:46am On Mar 12, 2015
I will resign from my office.
The following sunday church service
I will do testimony
I will do general family thanksgiving and
I will pay my tithe (10%)
I will receive more...
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by seangy4konji: 8:47am On Mar 12, 2015
Ohhh Boy na to stand up take shower carry like 30 k from my personal pocket go beer palor drink to stupor and come back home and sleep for at least 2 weeks in another room....

If i no die from the over dose of drugs and alcohol i took and i open the room and still see the money?I will know God has destined me for the money and we will both live happy ever after.
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by mayorkyzo: 8:47am On Mar 12, 2015
Omo mehn go first go hotel presidential go relax first for some days..den begin to think of investments...
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by jideflash(m): 8:47am On Mar 12, 2015
“Mo’ Trips” is a freestyle which takes us down memory lane of the greatest hits by the defunct Mo’ Hits crew. The track features signatures from D’Banj, Don Jazzy Wande Coal, Dr Sid and D’Prince and is very impressive to say the least.

Download link http://m.iroking.com/track/15580/mo-trips

Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by malachee: 8:49am On Mar 12, 2015
I will start walking naked and if you laugh at me I will buy u prison lol
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by xdos(m): 8:52am On Mar 12, 2015
I'll set up a committee to investigate how the money came about... dream on...
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by juman(m): 8:52am On Mar 12, 2015
Call the police.
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 12, 2015
M4gunners:
I will pick up my phone call Paris Hilton to ask her what her price is for a week with me in Ibiza.
1000likes 4 u, ure got swag bro. but sorry o by nxt week ur name will change to M4monaco
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by chenkov(m): 8:54am On Mar 12, 2015
smiley
well,the OP should stop dreaming of free money,no free meal anywhere in the world!
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by sonnyudoh(m): 8:54am On Mar 12, 2015
What would an apc member do
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by sunnico(m): 8:55am On Mar 12, 2015
Start a banking business...... undecided
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by fadakafadaka: 8:57am On Mar 12, 2015
I go first gbaga for like one month and come back for massive investment when the coast is cleared
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 12, 2015
I don hammer be that o grin grin lowkeey things ya
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by ladyabadi(f): 9:00am On Mar 12, 2015
I will wakeup from the dream.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Holds Cigarette & Smokes With His Leg, Removes His Cap With His Leg (Photos) / The Origin Of "Go And Flit My Room" (Throwback Photo) / Do Diamonds Shine Or Reflect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.