Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? (42648 Views)

Photo : What Helps You Relieve Stress ? / (photo) What Led The Death Of World's Biggest Snake? / (photo) What Will Ypu Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by M4gunners: 10:03am On Mar 12, 2015
messpero90:
1000likes 4 u, ure got swag bro. but sorry o by nxt week ur name will change to M4monaco
Who cares awful moni no dey last.It may be that money was sent by devil, when you invest it all you ill get is bad luck.
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by nuesmann(m): 10:05am On Mar 12, 2015
I will wake up from sleep
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by trytillmake(m): 10:13am On Mar 12, 2015
Warlord3000:
Go buy padlock and write the room is out of reach...

Then write a notice...

TRESPASSER WILL BE SHOT... THE INJURED WILL BE SHOT AGAIN cheesy

Na sure sacred room henceforth.. wink

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by 4oyrsExperience(m): 10:16am On Mar 12, 2015
Come oooon! I will definitely donate it all to support buhari/osinbajo

Sai Baba
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by Funkychic(f): 10:22am On Mar 12, 2015
Op...make I see am first and I go tell u wetin I go do with am shaa
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 12, 2015
I'll slap my self to see if I'm awake in this world grin grin grin
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by olaifalateef(m): 10:28am On Mar 12, 2015
I will commit suicide....
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by snowhyt(f): 10:32am On Mar 12, 2015
Blebleswag:
Will kneel down, pray to God 4 His blessings, and den start investin.
lmao... no time to waste time
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by akfeas(m): 10:37am On Mar 12, 2015
I'll dispatch the whole money to different banks. Open new ones as many as i can so as to be sure that my account is guaranteed should the money decides to go away the same way it came. Then my account will speak for me. Then i'll take 2months off to one village and i'll think of the possible plans on investing the miracle money.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by aflabos(m): 10:43am On Mar 12, 2015
I will call police.....
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by pen2(m): 10:44am On Mar 12, 2015
I'll send my resignation letter to my office by post or email! grin cool
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by gbaskiboy: 10:51am On Mar 12, 2015
NWAOCHIEBO:
I will search for my ManHood to make sure my Girlfriend have not used it for Money ritual.
so funny brooo
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by gistsky: 10:54am On Mar 12, 2015
You can become a computer guru within a month. For your home lesson on computer packages, pls call 08166945006.
We are at ur service.
PH only.
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by ugoezeik(m): 10:58am On Mar 12, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
Something that makes front page made me wondering what the moderators are thinking about. Nothing is impossible, but if it occur, the money will buried a lot of people. No bi person chop 1millionaira for bet9ja ruin nake,if such person see dis, na ionstant death
lol guy u dey mental I swear lol
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by ugoezeik(m): 11:00am On Mar 12, 2015
I go enta d rum lock myself n d mny togeda n ask it hw it management enta my aus
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 12, 2015
Thebrightest:
Do you know as a professional mathematician i can calculate the total amount of money in that picture? If only the amount of only one bunch is known.
Taking each bunch as 250,000
From calculations, the total amount must be
225,000,000 naira only.

You are wrong that's about N400M roughly, the first side facing you is roughly about N40M mister.
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by Honesty007(m): 11:10am On Mar 12, 2015
Money must not change who iam or my Normal attitude before.
I would just look at it as if its nothing.what would it profit me even in this time of troubled
2ndly if i have been praying for money for a long time and i wnet out and found this in my room,i beleive its an answer rto prayer,but the trouble would be to count the tithes of tithes n remove it.
I would never carry it to bank
i would not buy anything or show off that money has arrived.i would live my normal life and begin to MEET peoples NEEDs and Not WANTS.wants r desirous,unlimited, greed and choicest..ill finally build a big small thing like soakaway, and put aircondition in the room and lock it.at least 1000 is enough to feed per day.just 2 bunches is enough for 6months.i woud do like its nothing.
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by Kingsasian(m): 11:11am On Mar 12, 2015
I will Just pray for God to extend the deadline of this end-time.
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by damianclarkmike: 11:27am On Mar 12, 2015
make i first see am na
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by MrEdimulo82(m): 11:29am On Mar 12, 2015
Joshkid:
U won't even care about hw it got there
Bros, u knw hw woman think na....lols
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by damianclarkmike: 11:38am On Mar 12, 2015
make i first c am den d next step go show up
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by bengoodcreature: 11:43am On Mar 12, 2015
I wld call my senior Pastor
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by Onyiido: 11:44am On Mar 12, 2015
SagePerv:
I'll start taking my anti-malaria pills seriously.
Very funny
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by awumen: 11:49am On Mar 12, 2015
Lease our Hilux trucks,Coaster Bus and Hiace Bus, Suv's(Prado, Sequioa, Ford Explorer), saloon (Corolla, Camry and etc) cars we provide professional and tested drivers fully air condition vehicles.
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by Thebrightest(m): 12:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
smoothsk:

You are wrong that's about N400M roughly, the first side facing you is roughly about N40M mister.
hmmm. Prove
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by Fellonigerians: 12:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
Shoki shoki... Skelewu skelewu... Kukere kukere... Azonto azonto...
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by iffydave: 12:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
Blebleswag:
Will kneel down, pray to God 4 His blessings, and den start investin.

Hunnn Women and money grin grin
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by Bibi972(m): 12:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
I will sleep for one month, shocked by then I for don get plans for the money.
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by Minemrys: 12:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
Oboy! Na shiver i go shiver o. The next thing na to begin find businesses n0t business o wey i go invest in. <winks>
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by Lyrically(m): 12:44pm On Mar 12, 2015
Omo if i see dis kind of money suliya ti daran bai
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by Joshkid(m): 1:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
MrEdimulo82:

Bros, u knw hw woman think na....lols
Abi ooh!
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by NovusHomo(m): 1:28pm On Mar 12, 2015
Mayor21:
I'll lock my house and run away for 2 weeks.

It may be gone by the time you get back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Holds Cigarette & Smokes With His Leg, Removes His Cap With His Leg (Photos) / The Origin Of "Go And Flit My Room" (Throwback Photo) / Do Diamonds Shine Or Reflect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.