Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? (42645 Views)

Photo : What Helps You Relieve Stress ? / (photo) What Led The Death Of World's Biggest Snake? / (photo) What Will Ypu Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by RaeMystix: 1:31pm On Mar 12, 2015
Call the police ASAP while hidding in the bathroom awaiting their arrival. ( it might be some drug lord who is trying to hide the money in a home where he/she knows that the cops wouldn't think of searching)...In return for my patriotism will be a request for strict security protection for me and my family...Police witness protrotection programs....New names, States and identity ( I no wan die oooo grin).
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
snowhyt:
lmao... no time to waste time
U can say dat again
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by NovusHomo(m): 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
RaeMystix:
Call the police ASAP while hidding in the bathroom awaiting their arrival. ( it might be some drug lord who is trying to hide the money in a home where he/she knows that the cops wouldn't think of searching)...In return for my patriotism will be a request for strict security protection for me and my family...Police witness protrotection programs....New names, States and identity ( I no wan die oooo grin).

And of course you can trust the police to kill you and take away all the money. You sef.
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by RaeMystix: 2:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
NovusHomo:

And of course you can trust the police to kill you and take away all the money. You sef.
Read my comments again
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by Missmona(f): 3:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
bamog:
grin i will call d police!! Am a patriotic citizen
Ifa hear
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by bloglover(m): 3:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
As a patriotic citizen, I will call the police

to EJECT all tenants in that compound to be extra sure that the money will not dissapear by mistake
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by Jerryamos(m): 3:34pm On Mar 12, 2015
I will wake up from my dream...
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by wangdu: 3:37pm On Mar 12, 2015
make I see am first
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by armadeo(m): 4:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
Blebleswag:

And u takin it seriously?

Nope. They were just funny. made me laygh
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by faradexs09(m): 4:22pm On Mar 12, 2015
Then it's an illusion, why would my cash in bank develop legs and walk home, would simply look for d magician behind d curtain grin
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
O my God! Did anybody try to estimate how much is available there? That money is less than 500million naira (roughly about 450million naira). So how will 20 billion naira now look?
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by ogiewanye(m): 4:51pm On Mar 12, 2015
i wil just go on my kneel and thank God for blessing me...
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 12, 2015
armadeo:

Nope. They were just funny. made me laygh
Ok.
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by ALISMILE(m): 5:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
NWAOCHIEBO:
I will search for my ManHood to make sure my Girlfriend have not used it for Money ritual.
LWKMD! Hahhhahhahahaahhaahahahha! U er funny!
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by stanleyharry: 5:51pm On Mar 12, 2015
APPLICATION FOR THE POST FOR:
1)M.D
2)MANAGAR
3)RESETNOCE
4)SECETRY
5)P.R.O
6)D.O.S
CONTACT US ON:via harrytom329@gmail.com OR call 08117646849
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by stanleyharry: 5:51pm On Mar 12, 2015
DO YOU NEED A LOAN IF YES GET BACK TO US WITH

NAME.........
STATE........
AMOUTH.......
SEX..........
AGE..........
via......harryloancompamy5@gmail.com
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by soleexx(m): 5:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
What I will say and do

1.Thank you God
2.calc everything
3.Pay tight straight!...I know care if my pastor run
4.go Eko hotel go spend 3days dia
5.Buy multi-million car and house in lekki
6.Visit center of london straight
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by sayitright: 6:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
will just light up d next joint
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by bajosky: 6:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
grin
POUR SAND ON IT
AFTER 2DAYS IF NOTHING HAPPEN
Na men sow seed to GOD from iT
THEN BUY LANDS AND INVEST BIGTIME

SEE MY SON DENOUNCING POVERTY

Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by begwong: 6:53pm On Mar 12, 2015
No b dis money somebody post on one blog say thievnubu wan $hare on march 28.
By the way,GEJ till 2019
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by Hamatrony(m): 7:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
Joshkid:
u can download it directly from this topic naa!.... abi what type of phone r u using?

Plz tel me hw 2 go abt it, my fone is Bold5
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by Joshkid(m): 8:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
Hamatrony:

Plz tel me hw 2 go abt it, my fone is Bold5
Long press on the pix and u will c option to download it!

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by Hamatrony(m): 8:37pm On Mar 12, 2015
Joshkid:
Long press on the pix and u will c option to download it!

Ok tnkz, I wil giv a try n let me see if it wil work
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
Mayor21:
I'll lock my house and run away for 2 weeks.

if a hear...make dem thief am?

like dis like dis...I dey go my village......bye bye to the hustle and bustle..lagos fast life.
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
bamog:
grin i will call d police!! Am a patriotic citizen

Lol ode... You wan die for niaja
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by Meritl: 10:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
I GO FIRST CARRY MY TITHE AND 50% FOR MYSELF. AFTERWARDS, I WILL CALL THE POLICE.
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by Joshkid(m): 10:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
Hamatrony:

Ok tnkz, I wil giv a try n let me see if it wil work
Aiite...
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by Zalam5: 6:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]It can possible ,am sure !!![url]It can possible ,am sure !!![/url]It can possible ,am sure !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Holds Cigarette & Smokes With His Leg, Removes His Cap With His Leg (Photos) / The Origin Of "Go And Flit My Room" (Throwback Photo) / Do Diamonds Shine Or Reflect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.