Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

A Girl Wants To Be Friends With Benefit To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Wants To Be Friends With Benefit To Me (1372 Views)

Sex: This Girl Wants Her Married Pastor Badly. See What She Did / 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date / The 8 Weirdest Things Every Girl Wants A Guy To Do In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl Wants To Be Friends With Benefit To Me by mulattoclaro(m): 8:15am On Mar 12, 2015
I find it absolutely strange. How can a girl just decide to be a sex tool a guy? A girl that lives very close to my house approached me yesterday and told me she would like us to be friends with benefits. I initially though it was a joke but it wasn't when she took my phone and typed her number and flashed me too. She said she would call me in the evening which she eventually did. She told how she dreams having sex with me. Some of my friends are telling me to just get in between her and zoom off but the truth is that I can't. Not cos I can't do it but I don't want to hurt my fiancee. I've told her to stop but she keeps coming and I'm even planning on changing to a new number.
Re: A Girl Wants To Be Friends With Benefit To Me by vjsmiles: 8:29am On Mar 12, 2015
so you want us to fly to brazil and hold her hostage angry
Re: A Girl Wants To Be Friends With Benefit To Me by Extom(m): 8:30am On Mar 12, 2015
The devil is real, and she's not a little red man with horns and tail. Remember she was once an angel, and God's favourite at that.
Be wise bro.
Re: A Girl Wants To Be Friends With Benefit To Me by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 12, 2015
that moment wen a lady expresses her feeling just like a guy will do.

and different meanings will be read into it.
but that of the guys are seen as normal.
more reasons why I like being a guy.
.freedom of feelings expression
Re: A Girl Wants To Be Friends With Benefit To Me by mulattoclaro(m): 8:35am On Mar 12, 2015
Extom:
The devil is real, and she's not a little red man with horns and tail. Remember she was once an angel, and God's favourite at that.
Be wise bro.
I will bro. This girl bugs my life everyday. I've even shouted at her but she keeps coming. She said she should be in my life and not my brazilian girlfriend. I did a little background check on her and bros what I found out wasn't palatable at all.
Re: A Girl Wants To Be Friends With Benefit To Me by nedu2000(m): 8:38am On Mar 12, 2015
I will tell. You to turn the offer down,for the mere fact she lives close......she's eventually get to see you. With. Your fiancee and you know. Women can. Be too emotional
Re: A Girl Wants To Be Friends With Benefit To Me by mulattoclaro(m): 8:41am On Mar 12, 2015
chukingchuks:
that moment wen a lady expresses her feeling just like a guy will do.

and different meanings will be read into it.
but that of the guys are seen as normal.
more reasons why I like being a guy.
.freedom of feelings expression
this is more than freedom of expression bro. This Sexual harassment.
Re: A Girl Wants To Be Friends With Benefit To Me by mulattoclaro(m): 8:42am On Mar 12, 2015
nedu2000:
I will tell. You to turn the offer down,for the mere fact she lives close
bro I don't even see it happening. I did a little background check on her and what I discovered is even for someone to die of a heart attack.
Re: A Girl Wants To Be Friends With Benefit To Me by FLAWLES(f): 8:45am On Mar 12, 2015
Oh please
Re: A Girl Wants To Be Friends With Benefit To Me by lexy070(m): 9:05am On Mar 12, 2015
Becareful ooo. Eyes are everywhere, she does not like u ooo. She wants 2 destroy wot u have built. Let ur girl know and dont boder 2 change ur no dats being childish and not mature at least its not a life case. If u re married will u keep changing ur no cos dis wud happen often then

1 Like

Re: A Girl Wants To Be Friends With Benefit To Me by mulattoclaro(m): 9:13am On Mar 12, 2015
I think that's what I'm gonna do. You're right you know. I will let my fiancee know about it. I know how much I suffered to get to where I am today. I won't allow one street hooker to come and destroy all that I have built. Everybody claims familiarity when you've made it. How and what you went through they don't want to know. Thanks a lot bro. Your father didn't waste money on your education. If we had more people like you. Nigeria would be a better place.
Re: A Girl Wants To Be Friends With Benefit To Me by phabulous88(m): 9:24am On Mar 12, 2015
mulattoclaro:
bro I don't even see it happening. I did a little background check on her and what I discovered is even for someone to die of a heart attack.

She knows you've got a fiancee and she's offering you free bleep? Trust me its not free, it may be the most expensive thing you'll ever buy! Just block her number & Whatsapp.
Re: A Girl Wants To Be Friends With Benefit To Me by mulattoclaro(m): 9:29am On Mar 12, 2015
phabulous88:

She knows you've got a fiancee and she's offering you free bleep? Trust me its not free, it may be the most expensive thing you'll ever buy! Just block her number & Whatsapp.
Ff your background check, abeg what did you discover?
I will do that. That girl is not pure. I discovered she is a street hooker.
Re: A Girl Wants To Be Friends With Benefit To Me by nanauju(f): 10:41am On Mar 12, 2015
It might be a set up to test u
Re: A Girl Wants To Be Friends With Benefit To Me by mulattoclaro(m): 11:27am On Mar 12, 2015
nanauju:
It might be a set up to test u
this is not a setup test dearie. This is Sexual harassment.
Re: A Girl Wants To Be Friends With Benefit To Me by williamspaul22(m): 12:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
Seems like super story to me
Re: A Girl Wants To Be Friends With Benefit To Me by Maamin(m): 12:26pm On Mar 12, 2015
@Op, So dey offered u free punny and you are aborting mission grin

I still cant figure out this 21century generation sef! grin grin
Re: A Girl Wants To Be Friends With Benefit To Me by mulattoclaro(m): 12:29pm On Mar 12, 2015
Maamin:
@Op, So dey offered u free punny and you are aborting mission grin

I still cant figure out this 21century generation sef! grin grin
my girlfriend is very beautiful and 10 times more than she will ever be. Why then settle for less?
Re: A Girl Wants To Be Friends With Benefit To Me by Maamin(m): 4:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
mulattoclaro:
my girlfriend is very beautiful and 10 times more than she will ever be. Why then settle for less?

That is good..
Re: A Girl Wants To Be Friends With Benefit To Me by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
I love your guts..

Since when I proposed to my fiance,I don't have any reason to look at any other ladies..

Seeing my fiance gives me joy..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl Wants To Be Friends With Benefit To Me by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
mulattoclaro:

ok. then why did you come to disturb us by opening this thread?
Re: A Girl Wants To Be Friends With Benefit To Me by mulattoclaro(m): 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
Yomieluv:
I love your guts..

Since when I proposed to my fiance,I don't have any reason to look at any other ladies..

Seeing my fiance gives me joy..
you're indeed a true man. My girlfriend is a billion times more beautiful than she is. I see no reason settling for less. She no reach at all. I'm not even in her class.
Re: A Girl Wants To Be Friends With Benefit To Me by mulattoclaro(m): 8:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
rapsodeep:

ok. then why did you come to disturb us by opening this thread?
hey look here. If you have nothing to say stay off my mentions.
Re: A Girl Wants To Be Friends With Benefit To Me by stingbreed(m): 9:26pm On Mar 12, 2015
mulattoclaro:
hey look here. If you have nothing to say stay off my mentions.

Pride comes before a fall,,,, ur girlfriend is prettier, she is not in ur class yet u came to nairaland to open a thread about a street who're..... I pity u sad

Maturity they say has little to do with age

(1) (Reply)

It's My Birthday Today.. / ... / Ladies: Lets Hear Your Opinions On This:(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.