Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... (32402 Views)

The Craze For Cum In The Mouth / Nigerian Ladies & Their Bleaching Saga / Why Are Ladies Their Own Enemy. So Much Hatred (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by marvelck: 10:05am On Mar 12, 2015
I hear a lot of ladies now wear butt pads on their bum bum in order to enhance it and also use it to seduce men, who are crazy about girls with big ass (fake) like Kim Kardashian.

I can't just imagine a girl being fake just to belong or make men chase after her. Wearing fake body parts just to look sexy is so vain. Imagine a lady removing all these fake body parts at the end of day and now faced with reality each time she looks in the mirror. Who is she fooling...?Herself of course!

Just like what happened to a lady whose husband later got to find out on their wedding night that all she had on were butt pads and foamy boobs. He felt humiliated and heartbroken. And had to end the marriage right there and then. When a girl is fake, she's not real! Be proud of your body. Being flat chested or having flat/small bum bum doesn't make you less beautiful. You are beautiful the way you are. Any man who crave after busty or big ass women is only lusting, and wont stop lusting after other women even while with you. That's the fact. So, stop trying to impress others and be yourself.

Be happy with your body. Because you are beautiful the way you are...

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by sinaj(f): 10:09am On Mar 12, 2015
na u guyz cause am nau...

wah du xpect wen u av degraded gelz wid little or no twin planet..

18 Likes

Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by williamspaul22(m): 10:11am On Mar 12, 2015
Girls deceiving themselves since d days of Adam nd Eve

3 Likes

Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 12, 2015
Yet you can't take your eyes off their butt . What is the profit of this your finding ?

8 Likes

Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 12, 2015
i call it INSECURITY!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by marvelck: 10:26am On Mar 12, 2015
They don't need it. Any man who doesn't like you the way you are physically, should simply walk away. There are better guys who would cherish you just the way you are...being fake, is soooo vain!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by K9blunt(f): 10:35am On Mar 12, 2015
kiss in fact I don't blame guys at all. its only when you let other pple dictate what they want for you that you should do for them and you do them then they become your gods but if you carry your self as a person with dignity and not give a shatner of what others think will you be exalted. no be only virginity get dignity abeg.

1 Like

Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 12, 2015
Not all ladies

1 Like

Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 12, 2015
marvelck:
I hear a lot of ladies now wear butt pads on their bum bum in order to enhance it and also use it to seduce men, who are crazy about girls with big ass (fake) like Kim Kardashian. I can't just imagine a girl being fake just to belong or make men chase after her. Wearing fake body parts just to look sexy is so vain. Imagine a lady removing all these fake body parts at the end of day and now faced with reality each time she looks in the mirror. Who is she fooling...Herself! Just like what happened to a lady whose husband later got to find out on their wedding night that all she had on were butt pads and foamy boobs. He felt humiliated and heartbroken. And had to end the marriage right there and then. When a girl is fake, she's not real! Be proud of your body. Being flat chested or having flat/small bum bum doesn't make you less beautiful. You are beautiful the way you are. Any man who crave after busty or big ass women is only lusting, and wont stop lusting after other women even while with you. That's the fact. So, stop trying to impress others and be yourself. Be happy with your body. Cos you are beautiful the way you are...
Not only butt pad..plus those making use of artificial beauty products just to look beautiful...you can only know their through beauty if you are their brother...
Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by Ishilove: 10:41am On Mar 12, 2015
Yaaaay! Team pancake nyash cheesy cheesy

I'd rather shove my flat butt into jean trousers (and hold the trouser with a belt) and be 100% natural, than use one of those nyashy thingies and end up looking like the lady below angry

6 Likes

Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by PunkyOh(f): 10:41am On Mar 12, 2015
The butt pad thing is so crazy & unbelievable. Some women must have really low self esteem. SMH.

Nothing's more fun & liberating than looking a little different from the rest, even if if means having smaller assets. Why, why anyone would want to look like millions of other people really baffles my mind. People need to embrace their individuality & put a stop to this madness.

Come to think about it, it's really sad.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 12, 2015
K9blunt:
kiss in fact I don't blame guys at all. its only when you let other pple dictate what they want for you that you should do for them and you do them then they become your gods but if you carry your self as a person with dignity and not give a shatner of what others think will you be exalted. no be only virginity get dignity abeg.
Ladies like you still exist ? We give thanks to God.
Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by marvelck: 10:47am On Mar 12, 2015
@PunkyOh, you've said it all!
PunkyOh:
The butt pad thing is so crazy & unbelievable. Some women must have really low self esteem. SMH.

Nothing's more fun & liberating than looking a little different from the rest, even if if means having smaller assets. Why, why anyone would want to look like millions of other people really baffles my mind. People need to embrace their individuality & put a stop to this madness.

Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 12, 2015
PunkyOh:

Organize or create "Ladies awareness" program. Ehmmm...then tell them to esteem their natural dignity than burning for an unrealistic artificial dignity in the name of "being among" or beauty.
Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by PunkyOh(f): 10:52am On Mar 12, 2015
TheAgba:

Organize or create "Ladies awareness" program. Ehmmm...then tell them to esteem their natural dignity than burning for an unrealistic artificial dignity in the name of "being among" or beauty.

I don't care enough lol. They are only torturing themselves after all.
Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by K9blunt(f): 10:53am On Mar 12, 2015
TheAgba:

Ladies like you still exist ? We give thanks to God.
My dear we are many, yo justhave vto look deeply
Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by Dammytrager(m): 10:55am On Mar 12, 2015
Lord I pray I don't fall into the hands of a fake gal, let all what I see be real, in Jesus name I have prayed

1 Like

Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 12, 2015
undecided

NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE SO FAKE AND INSECURED undecided THIS IS OBVIOUS IN THEIR APPEARANCE AND WAY OF LIFE. FAKE HAIR, FAKE EYELASHES, FAKE BUTT, FAKE BREAS. T, FAKE VOICE WHEN SPEAKING TO MEN ON THE PHONE, FAKE BRA, FAKE PANTS, AND FAKE BRAIN. FAKENESS IS WRITTEN ALL OVER THEM AND THE ONLY THING THEY'RE GOOD AT IS JUMPING FROM DICK TO DICK, DECIEVING GULLIBLE MEN WITH FAKE LOVE JUST TO RIP THEM OFF THEIR MONEY.

I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS WITH PASSION undecided

#team foreign girls cool

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by Tallesty1(m): 10:55am On Mar 12, 2015
sinaj:
na u guyz cause am nau...

wah du xpect wen u av degraded gelz wid little or no twin planet..
Girls blaming men for everything since the time of Adam and Eve.

Are we holding their remote control?

Who told you guys that every guy love big butts?

1 Like

Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by LewisO: 10:55am On Mar 12, 2015
[size=15pt]They should go and pad their brain and attitudes, not all these crap! undecided

Who are they deceiving? undecided[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by Tuntheycr7: 10:55am On Mar 12, 2015
Ladies deceiving guyz since 890 BC.....

They lied about everything about their lifestyle...

1. Fake hairs on their head.
2. Fake eye lashes
3. Fake eye (using contact)
4. Fake face (using pancakes and make ups)
5. Fake lips colour.
6. Fake boobz (padded tinz)
7.Fake finger nails
8. Fake tummy (tummy belts)
9. Fake yansh (just as OP is telling us)
10. Fake toes nails
11. Fake height (high heels)
12. Fake accent (forming British)

........ The list is just a continuous one.

So what type of life would you expect them to live?

I no blame them sha... Just to get guyz attentions...

Shout out to all the beautiful ladies in the house...

6 Likes

Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by slimzypink(f): 10:56am On Mar 12, 2015
;Deven without the pad my butt is bigger, flaunts butt
Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by Osyxcel(m): 10:56am On Mar 12, 2015
If Nigerian girls do all these, wetin make all these chinese girls come do... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by gbaskiboy: 10:56am On Mar 12, 2015
my girl friend back side be like Bugatti, hw can I find out if she uses padded bum?
Re: Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 12, 2015
K9blunt:

My dear we are many, yo justhave vto look deeply
How nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Date A Girl With Any Of These? / Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? / Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.