Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,134 members, 7,829,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

A Plea To The BF Of My Future Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Plea To The BF Of My Future Wife (1978 Views)

Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? / "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules / My Bf Of Fours Years Broke Up With Me Claiming I Cheated On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Plea To The BF Of My Future Wife by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:39am On Mar 12, 2015
Oga, I know you may be a Nairalander... Or May not.

But all the same, i want you to this for me..

I beg of you!! sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Plea To The BF Of My Future Wife by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 12, 2015
Hahaha pray he has a small wang angry
Re: A Plea To The BF Of My Future Wife by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:59am On Mar 12, 2015
what abt if ur future wifw na virgin ... tongue tongue tongue
Re: A Plea To The BF Of My Future Wife by dayjee: 11:03am On Mar 12, 2015
GUY why the plee na?? sebi u sef dey wang anoda guy future wife nw.......and i know say u be bad man for dat section.
Re: A Plea To The BF Of My Future Wife by sinaj(f): 11:05am On Mar 12, 2015
lol abeg if u c my hubby for future, help me carry am cme bak.
Re: A Plea To The BF Of My Future Wife by LewisO: 11:06am On Mar 12, 2015
[size=15pt] Tell your wife to always make use of glue to close her mouth so that she won't be able to say such when she's doing it with them. undecided[/size]
Re: A Plea To The BF Of My Future Wife by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:10am On Mar 12, 2015
u don hear nw jay ke... tongue tongue tongue
dayjee:
GUY why the plee na?? sebi u sef dey wang anoda guy future wife nw.......and i know say u be bad man for dat section.
Re: A Plea To The BF Of My Future Wife by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:10am On Mar 12, 2015
sinaj:
lol abeg if u c my hubby for future, help me carry am cme bak.

grin

No worry, if ah see am... Ah go alert yhu gann

LewisO:

[size=15pt] Tell your wife to always make use use of glue to close her mouth so that she won't be able to say such when she's doing it with them. undecided[/size]

Oga Lewis ah no understand embarassed

DarkAngel86:
I pray ooo

But what is wang?

adewumiopeyemi:
what abt if ur future wifw na virgin ... tongue tongue tongue

Virgin for wey?

This present generation.... No allow baes deceive yhu.. . Most gals nowadays are secondary virgins joor
Re: A Plea To The BF Of My Future Wife by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:11am On Mar 12, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
u don hear nw jay ke... tongue tongue tongue

angry

Ah dhey do shaaa sad

I dhey sofri for her mata embarassed
Re: A Plea To The BF Of My Future Wife by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:14am On Mar 12, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin bad guy[color=#006600][/color]
Re: A Plea To The BF Of My Future Wife by LewisO: 11:20am On Mar 12, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Oga Lewis ah no understand embarassed

[size=15pt]What i meant was that: is better u buy are glue or stapler anytime she's going out so that she won't be able to talk when indulging in such act with them, since even she say gently the will soon hit it hard. tongue so when she comes back home u will just remove glue for her and she will start talking back period cheesy [/size]
Re: A Plea To The BF Of My Future Wife by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:22am On Mar 12, 2015
LewisO:

What i meant was that: is better u buy are glue or stapler anytime she's going out so that she won't be able to talk when indulging in such act with them, since even she say gently the will soon hit it hard. tongue so when she comes back home u will just remove glue for her and she will start talking back period cheesy [/size][/font]

But i don't even know her

I'm just asking for the unknown nigga to take it easy on her though
Re: A Plea To The BF Of My Future Wife by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 12, 2015
Hahahahahahaha...

charlie, you need to see the look on her face whenever she yells like that..cheesy
Re: A Plea To The BF Of My Future Wife by LewisO: 11:28am On Mar 12, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

But i don't even know her

I'm just asking for the unknown nigga to take it easy on her though
[size=15pt]I knew u don't know her yet, but u are pleading on her behalf later which some of people or Nairaland guys might come across later so they should take it easy on her right?

That message is very funny, i was just laughing when i read it. Funny dude. grin [/size]
Re: A Plea To The BF Of My Future Wife by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:35am On Mar 12, 2015
LewisO:

[size=15pt]I knew u don't know her yet, but u are pleading on her behalf in future which some of people or Nairaland guys might come across later so they it easy on her right?

That message is very funny, i was just laughing when i read it. Funny dude. grin [/size]

angry

It ain't ma fault... Yhu know too well that most of us won't be marrying virgins

I don't mean Naija Kind Of Virgins oo [Secondary Virgins]

The real one. . And secondly been a virgin ain't a criteria of making a beta home... so I'll be so okay with her even if she ain't a virgin

So i plead the ghuy to take it easy on her
Re: A Plea To The BF Of My Future Wife by ejikeme(m): 11:39am On Mar 12, 2015
lol.... op. easy with the current gf. she's another man's future wife too
Re: A Plea To The BF Of My Future Wife by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:43am On Mar 12, 2015
ejikeme:
lol.... op. easy with the current gf. she's another man's future wife too
What if ah don't have nkor. angry
Re: A Plea To The BF Of My Future Wife by ejikeme(m): 11:52am On Mar 12, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
What if ah don't have nkor. angry

i hear. with the kin midnight wey you do last night. but bros, that babe sbi pray
Re: A Plea To The BF Of My Future Wife by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:56am On Mar 12, 2015
ejikeme:

i hear. with the kin midnight wey you do last night. but bros, that babe sbi pray
U be winch?

Which kain midnight

And prayerz

Oay come back and explain asap
Re: A Plea To The BF Of My Future Wife by blesszzy(m): 11:58am On Mar 12, 2015
Brother I just pray oh
Re: A Plea To The BF Of My Future Wife by LewisO: 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

angry

[size=15pt]"Vexing Mode" grin [/size]

JayKayMaybachz:

It ain't ma fault... Yhu know too well that most of us won't be marrying virgins
[size=15pt]I knw it's not your fault. cheesy.... Yeah i know we aren't marrying virgins, they are very scarce as Pluto's water. [/size]

JayKayMaybachz:

I don't mean Naija Kind Of Virgins oo [Secondary Virgins]

[size=15pt] Lol... cheesy[/size]

JayKayMaybachz:

The real one. . And secondly been a virgin ain't a criteria of making a beta home... so I'll be so okay with her even if she ain't a virgin
[size=15pt]U gat no choice bro! Than to marry a non-virgin, unless u will wait for the ones they just give birth today, can u wait? [/size]
JayKayMaybachz:
So i plead the ghuy to take it easy on her
[size=15pt] Have u guys heard jaykay? undecided

He's Pleading on behalf of his newly married wife, u guys should consider him and take it easy on her. embarassed

Shey una don hear? angry[/size]
Re: A Plea To The BF Of My Future Wife by ejikeme(m): 12:02pm On Mar 12, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
U be winch?

Which kain midnight

And prayerz

Oay come back and explain asap

no go near the winch part. i tell you, showers of blessings full every as una two dey do midnight under cover. she prayed passed you sef....
Re: A Plea To The BF Of My Future Wife by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
LewisO:

[size=15pt]"Vexing Mode" grin [/size]

[size=15pt]I knw it's not your fault. cheesy.... Yeah i know we aren't marrying virgins, they are very scarce as Pluto's water. [/size]

[size=15pt] Lol... cheesy[/size]

[size=15pt]U gat no choice bro! Than to marry a non-virgin, unless u will wait for the ones they just give birth today, can u wait? [/size] [size=15pt] Have u guys heard jaykay? undecided

He's Pleading on behalf of his newly married wife, u guys should consider him and take it easy on her. embarassed

Shey una don hear? angry[/size]

Lewis nor go kee me with laugh
Re: A Plea To The BF Of My Future Wife by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
ejikeme:

no go near the winch part. i tell you, showers of blessings full every as una two dey do midnight under cover. she prayed passed you sef....

angry

SMH

I GO SOON VEX FOR YHU
Re: A Plea To The BF Of My Future Wife by williamspaul22(m): 12:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
DarkAngel86:
bad gal tongue
Re: A Plea To The BF Of My Future Wife by ejikeme(m): 12:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

angry

SMH

I GO SOON VEX FOR YHU

lwkmfh!!! dude grab a coke. life is too short to be angry.
Re: A Plea To The BF Of My Future Wife by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
ejikeme:

lwkmfh!!! dude grab a coke. life is too short to be angry.

Mehn... I try not to get angry

Cos no benefits

Yhu are right... anyways, i don't do coke

Orijin suffice
Re: A Plea To The BF Of My Future Wife by spicy244(f): 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
Lol..... can't help it but laugh. Are u also taking it easy on your present gal? You know she's someone else wife
Re: A Plea To The BF Of My Future Wife by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:49am On Apr 25, 2015
spicy244:
Lol..... can't help it but laugh. Are u also taking it easy on your present gal? You know she's someone else wife
Ain't got no gal and that's the ish angry

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do In This Situation?(pics) / Whoops... Guys Vs Ladies. Before And After Marriage / Sexual Attraction With Beautiful Women - 3 Tips To Make Her Hot For You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.