Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

What I Saw About Nigeria !- This Must Not Come To Pass. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Saw About Nigeria !- This Must Not Come To Pass. (3649 Views)

"Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says / Man Climbs Tree, Says He Will Not Come Down Until A New Government Is Sworn In / See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Saw About Nigeria !- This Must Not Come To Pass. by zionwol: 10:58am On Mar 12, 2015
Nigeria is my beloved country, even though I am outside now. I would not wish that what I saw in the revelation I had two weeks ago happen to Nigeria. I personally had prayed against it as a christian.
I personally do not belong to ANY party, likewise I would not be able to vote because of my location.

I became worried about the revelation. Note, I am not a prophet, but just a christian. However, I notice that God has given me some gifts of seeing special cases.

In June 7th, 1998, I went with my uncle who is a medical practitioner, to a night shift at UCH, Ibadan. Where I slept, God showed me the then President Sani Abacha being beaten mercilessly by some ladies who were holding a broom stick each. He was crying for help but he did not get. When I woke up, I did not understand what I got to do with the president, but I told my uncle this revelation as he prepared to leave duty.
Behold. some minutes after leaving the hospital the following morning June 8th, we started hearing noises around and people shouting. Only to find out that the President had died. My Uncle looked straight to my eyes. I also could not believe. But I knew God actually wanted me to know it before hand. God often do the same about my personal life!

What God Showed Me Recently....

-I saw a Government colonizing Nigeria.

-People were not free to do business.

-Students were being policed even to their classroom.

-School learners and teachers were recruited into military.

-No freedom of speech

-People started regretting the decision they made during the election

When I woke up, I was disturbed, I quickly shared this with my wife and we both prayed to God to have mercy on Nigeria.

I am still following the trend of happenings in Nigeria mostly via this forum (NAIRALAND), as this site usually keep us posted.

MY SUBMISSION TO EVERY NIGERIAN.

Nigeria is a God-owned country, and as such we should allow God to lead us in this forth coming election, not to be led by material things or any god-father (ism). Our decision will put laughter in our mouth or hardship around us in the next 4 years.

The "Destined Time" for Nigeria is around the corner. We must not tamper with it. (I also saw in a revelation that I traveled back home and my home town was comparable to some places in the UK, I was so much happy about that revelation. This will surely come to pass)

Every Voter MUST pray for God guidance before casting the vote, so that the GOOD time can come quickly. God is prepared to lead us.

Nigeria would not break and it can never break.

Long life NIGERIA.

NIGERIANS STAY BLESSED.

CAST YOUR VOTE WISELY & BE GUIDED BY GOD.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw About Nigeria !- This Must Not Come To Pass. by am0s(m): 11:18am On Mar 12, 2015
weed

3 Likes

Re: What I Saw About Nigeria !- This Must Not Come To Pass. by Wuuworld(m): 11:22am On Mar 12, 2015
Typhoid and malaria are bastards...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Saw About Nigeria !- This Must Not Come To Pass. by innobobo: 11:25am On Mar 12, 2015
Amen OOOOOOO....! Because it has always been my prayer
Re: What I Saw About Nigeria !- This Must Not Come To Pass. by iduzebaba(m): 11:31am On Mar 12, 2015
I thought I told u not to use the antimalaria with origin, this is d consequence!

1 Like

Re: What I Saw About Nigeria !- This Must Not Come To Pass. by Nutase: 11:52am On Mar 12, 2015
you did not state d date of the revelation
Re: What I Saw About Nigeria !- This Must Not Come To Pass. by omotalkie(f): 12:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
Amen oooh. It will never come to pass. #ONE NIGERIA#PEACE#
Re: What I Saw About Nigeria !- This Must Not Come To Pass. by crownprince102: 12:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
OP...... Pass that weed pls!!! grin

1 Like

Re: What I Saw About Nigeria !- This Must Not Come To Pass. by G12(m): 12:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
Yes, GEJ has already set this country on a good part by God's grace, we cannot afford to go backward by fake promises and negative change chanters without the right ideas.

May God help us. Forward ever

3 Likes

Re: What I Saw About Nigeria !- This Must Not Come To Pass. by abdul4new(m): 2:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
Too much weed and orijin is not good for your health, stop dreaming and wake up to reality
Re: What I Saw About Nigeria !- This Must Not Come To Pass. by bondingman: 2:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
such happened back in d tyrant buhari military era
God wouldn't allow him come back

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw About Nigeria !- This Must Not Come To Pass. by Noloss(f): 3:49pm On Mar 12, 2015
Safe us oh Lord for d heart of man is wicked and deceitful above all things who can know it?
Re: What I Saw About Nigeria !- This Must Not Come To Pass. by bighead1(m): 3:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
Yes i had a vision too,

I saw @Buygala selling gala to GEJ as a merchant of gala

i saw @Rokiatu becoming the first NURTW Chair person in Nigeria

I saw Seun contesting for the office of Presidency

I saw Nairaland giving us the E-Slap button (Many people died of slap that month though)

I saw temitemi1 becoming Jonah's Driver houseboy due to his affection for GEJ

I am still seeing things, brb, lemme go see finish.

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw About Nigeria !- This Must Not Come To Pass. by bayulll01(m): 5:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
customized13:
you can start a debate any time on this forum if your comments are coherent, people will reply you when you start making sense.

When I start making sense....
Ok ooooo
Re: What I Saw About Nigeria !- This Must Not Come To Pass. by EmmySparky(m): 5:50pm On Mar 12, 2015
Op cheap drugs no fit be like real one..sikiru no be correct dealer
Re: What I Saw About Nigeria !- This Must Not Come To Pass. by stevecantrell: 6:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
OP which decision did Nigerians make during elections ?

Do you care to tell?

If you cant, forever be quiet on nairaland.
Re: What I Saw About Nigeria !- This Must Not Come To Pass. by Idiataqueen(f): 7:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
bighead1:
Yes i had a vision too,

I saw @Buygala selling gala to GEJ as a merchant of gala

i saw @Rokiatu becoming the first NURTW Chair person in Nigeria

I saw Seun contesting for the office of Presidency

I saw Nairaland giving us the E-Slap button (Many people died of slap that month though)

I saw temitemi1 becoming Jonah's Driver houseboy due to his affection for GEJ

I am still seeing things, brb, lemme go see finish.
lolz more seeing to ur eyes
Re: What I Saw About Nigeria !- This Must Not Come To Pass. by jpphilips(m): 8:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
zionwol:
Nigeria is my beloved country, even though I am outside now. I would not wish that what I saw in the revelation I had two weeks ago happen to Nigeria. I personally had prayed against it as a christian.
I personally do not belong to ANY party, likewise I would not be able to vote because of my location.

I became worried about the revelation. Note, I am not a prophet, but just a christian. However, I notice that God has given me some gifts of seeing special cases.

In June 7th, 1998, I went with my uncle who is a medical practitioner, to a night shift at UCH, Ibadan. Where I slept, God showed me the then President Sani Abacha being beaten mercilessly by some ladies who were holding a broom stick each. He was crying for help but he did not get. When I woke up, I did not understand what I got to do with the president, but I told my uncle this revelation as he prepared to leave duty.
Behold. some minutes after leaving the hospital the following morning June 8th, we started hearing noises around and people shouting. Only to find out that the President had died. My Uncle looked straight to my eyes. I also could not believe. But I knew God actually wanted me to know it before hand. God often do the same about my personal life!

What God Showed Me Recently....

-I saw a Government colonizing Nigeria.

-People were not free to do business.

-Students were being policed even to their classroom.

-School learners and teachers were recruited into military.

-No freedom of speech

-People started regretting the decision they made during the election

When I woke up, I was disturbed, I quickly shared this with my wife and we both prayed to God to have mercy on Nigeria.

I am still following the trend of happenings in Nigeria mostly via this forum (NAIRALAND), as this site usually keep us posted.

MY SUBMISSION TO EVERY NIGERIAN.

Nigeria is a God-owned country, and as such we should allow God to lead us in this forth coming election, not to be led by material things or any god-father (ism). Our decision will put laughter in our mouth or hardship around us in the next 4 years.

The "Good Destiny Time" for Nigeria is around the corner. We must not tamper with it. (I also saw in a revelation that I traveled back home and my home town was comparable to some places in the UK, I was so much happy about that revelation. This will surely come to pass)

Every Voter MUST pray for God guidance before casting the vote, so that the GOOD time can come quickly. God is prepared to lead us.

Nigeria would not break and it can never break.

Long life NIGERIA.

NIGERIANS STAY BLESSED.

CAST YOUR VOTE WISELY & BE GUIDED BY GOD.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

mix volume 5 with camoquine, you will be fine.
Which bondage is worse than corruption? any revelation on that?
Re: What I Saw About Nigeria !- This Must Not Come To Pass. by zionwol: 12:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
jpphilips:

Have u used one before?
Re: What I Saw About Nigeria !- This Must Not Come To Pass. by ZionwolSolution: 11:23am On Oct 21, 2020
jpphilips:

1 Like

Re: What I Saw About Nigeria !- This Must Not Come To Pass. by LukasPodolski: 11:40am On Oct 21, 2020
hmmm
Re: What I Saw About Nigeria !- This Must Not Come To Pass. by ZionwolSolution: 9:19pm On Feb 21, 2021
That is it!
Re: What I Saw About Nigeria !- This Must Not Come To Pass. by 400billionman: 10:50pm On Feb 21, 2021
March 12, 2015.

The prophecy has come to pass, at least 50%

5 Likes

Re: What I Saw About Nigeria !- This Must Not Come To Pass. by ZionwolSolution: 11:21pm On Feb 22, 2021
[quote author=ZionwolSolution post=95163718][/quote].
Do you still need to mix ...it?

1 Like

Re: What I Saw About Nigeria !- This Must Not Come To Pass. by GamalNasser: 11:31pm On Feb 22, 2021
Spot on prophecy ..the country is being colonized for the Fulanis , people are not allowed to go to their farms , our roads have been hijacked by bandits making it hard for Business to flow ...The govt blocked the borders preventing Businesses from moving

4 Likes

Re: What I Saw About Nigeria !- This Must Not Come To Pass. by Nobody: 12:50am On Feb 23, 2021
GamalNasser:
Spot on prophecy ..the country is being colonized for the Fulanis , people are not allowed to go to their farms , our roads have been hijacked by bandits making it hard for Business to flow ...The govt blocked the borders preventing Businesses from moving

What an old man sees sitting down, a young man cannot see standing up.

3 Likes

Re: What I Saw About Nigeria !- This Must Not Come To Pass. by Nobody: 12:50am On Feb 23, 2021
400billionman:
March 12, 2015.

The prophecy has come to pass, at least 50%

1 Like

Re: What I Saw About Nigeria !- This Must Not Come To Pass. by DumbGeek(m): 1:07am On Feb 23, 2021
uwa di omimi...
where are those prescribing malaria drug,
how body...

4 Likes

Re: What I Saw About Nigeria !- This Must Not Come To Pass. by capitalzero: 1:49am On Feb 23, 2021
abdul4new:
Too much weed and orijin is not good for your health, stop dreaming and wake up to reality
How far?

5 Likes

Re: What I Saw About Nigeria !- This Must Not Come To Pass. by adadike(f): 3:00am On Feb 23, 2021
Op is a man who saw the future. If animals like goats and sheep decides to join the army, the NA will rush at it with the situation on ground

3 Likes

Re: What I Saw About Nigeria !- This Must Not Come To Pass. by ludd2018: 6:14am On Feb 23, 2021
You better stop praying for Nigeria . Nigeria must disintegrate . We are now praying for peaceful disintegration of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Saw About Nigeria !- This Must Not Come To Pass. by kettykin: 6:24am On Feb 23, 2021
please dream again for 2023 as the same people you dreamt in 015 are about making a worse mistake for 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

''After The White Man, The Next Most Important Person Is Igbo'' - Northerners / Is The North Really One (my Kaduna Experience Today) / Lmao! This Dude Finished Atiku On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.