Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Dated For 3 Weeks And Then: She Quitted: Is It Normal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dated For 3 Weeks And Then: She Quitted: Is It Normal? (1148 Views)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! / Dated For 3 Weeks And Then: She Quitted: Is It Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dated For 3 Weeks And Then: She Quitted: Is It Normal? by ifkunlethe: 9:21am On Jan 15, 2009
I DATED A GIRL I TRULLY LUV FOR ALMOST THREE WEEKS. I CALLED HER TO COME AND COOK FOR ME ON SALLAH DAY. AFTER COOKING, SHE PASSED THE NIGHT WITH ME. MEANWHILE, WE RESIDE THE SAME STREET. AFTER DOING WHAT A MAN AND A WOMAN DO (THREE DAYS), SHE DECIDED TO SAY GOODBYE. IS THAT NORMAL?

THE REASON?  WELL, SHE TOLD ME THAT IT WAS TOO SOON, TOO CLOSE. THAT IT HAS HAPPENED TO HER B4 AND SHE DID NOT LIKE IT.

NOW, I TRIED ALL I COULD TO BRING HER BACK, TELLING HER THAT I TRULLY LUV HER. BUT, SHE WOULDN'T LISTEN. ADVISE ME.
Re: Dated For 3 Weeks And Then: She Quitted: Is It Normal? by angelina08(f): 9:47am On Jan 15, 2009
Yes she is right for quitting because dating in the same street can bring insult for her, it can cost her problems.

If you still love her keep it for her.
Re: Dated For 3 Weeks And Then: She Quitted: Is It Normal? by Sissy3(f): 10:03am On Jan 15, 2009
angelina08:

Yes she is right for quitting[b] because dating in the same street can bring insult for her, it can cost her problems.[/b]If you still love her keep it for her.

never heard that one b4 oo shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dated For 3 Weeks And Then: She Quitted: Is It Normal? by smooooooth: 10:07am On Jan 15, 2009
do u want to know the real reason she left?

guy u a flop in bed, go and meet baba orokikinu

for alaba, and get help with his herbal treatment

on enhanced sexual performance. grin
Re: Dated For 3 Weeks And Then: She Quitted: Is It Normal? by Godalone(m): 4:17pm On Jan 15, 2009
angelina08:

Yes she is right for quitting because dating in the same street can bring insult for her, it can cost her problems.

If you still love her keep it for her.
Really?
Re: Dated For 3 Weeks And Then: She Quitted: Is It Normal? by MoneyRule(m): 5:51pm On Jan 15, 2009
I think the right question should be "am i normal?"
Re: Dated For 3 Weeks And Then: She Quitted: Is It Normal? by iice(f): 6:00pm On Jan 15, 2009
Hmmm. . .it's normal.
People quit for many reasons. . .she gave you hers, they maybe the real reasons or not undecided
Re: Dated For 3 Weeks And Then: She Quitted: Is It Normal? by MrCrackles(m): 6:04pm On Jan 15, 2009
Yes it is!
Re: Dated For 3 Weeks And Then: She Quitted: Is It Normal? by tmoney11(m): 6:06pm On Jan 15, 2009
If you truly love her you will not sleep with her so soon, maybe that is the cause ok
Re: Dated For 3 Weeks And Then: She Quitted: Is It Normal? by Nautillus(m): 6:43pm On Jan 15, 2009
lol. . , sorry dude but you were "Mr Sallah" season . . . cheesy cheesy
Re: Dated For 3 Weeks And Then: She Quitted: Is It Normal? by sistawoman: 6:54pm On Jan 15, 2009
He does not really love her; he just wants her back so she can cook for him and have sex with him.

Tell the truth. After 3 weeks is that really love?
Re: Dated For 3 Weeks And Then: She Quitted: Is It Normal? by server34(m): 8:56pm On Jan 15, 2009
You "dated her for 3 weeks and she quitted" then you have a problem. But if "you dated her for 3 weeks and she quit", then she has a problem.
Re: Dated For 3 Weeks And Then: She Quitted: Is It Normal? by 190: 3:38pm On Jan 16, 2009
same tin happened 2 my broda embarassed
jst dat the girl needed cash and wasnt ready 2 do well
i mean go 2 heaven wit him and he
said ok fine, no heaven no love and she took off
estimated time of datin, 2weeks,6hrs,7mins,5.6seconds
Re: Dated For 3 Weeks And Then: She Quitted: Is It Normal? by jaybee3(m): 3:45pm On Jan 16, 2009
ifkunlethe:

I DATED A GIRL I TRULLY LUV FOR ALMOST THREE WEEKS. I CALLED HER TO COME AND COOK FOR ME ON SALLAH DAY. AFTER COOKING, SHE PASSED THE NIGHT WITH ME. MEANWHILE, WE RESIDE THE SAME STREET. AFTER DOING WHAT A MAN AND A WOMAN DO (THREE DAYS), SHE DECIDED TO SAY GOODBYE. IS THAT NORMAL?

THE REASON? WELL, SHE TOLD ME THAT IT WAS TOO SOON, TOO CLOSE. THAT IT HAS HAPPENED TO HER B4 AND SHE DID NOT LIKE IT.

NOW, I TRIED ALL I COULD TO BRING HER BACK, TELLING HER THAT I TRULLY LUV HER. BUT, SHE WOULDN'T LISTEN. ADVISE ME.
How can you possibly luv someone after just a mere 3 weeks dating? Gosh this luv word is damn 2 overused
Re: Dated For 3 Weeks And Then: She Quitted: Is It Normal? by izeek(m): 4:25pm On Jan 16, 2009
have u gone for hiv test, it might be all she wanted to transmit u knw.
Re: Dated For 3 Weeks And Then: She Quitted: Is It Normal? by hollandis(f): 4:30pm On Jan 16, 2009
HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV HIV
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dated For 3 Weeks And Then: She Quitted: Is It Normal? by JustGood(m): 4:43pm On Jan 16, 2009
She just used you for sex. You should wuit moaning and find some girl to also use for sex. grin
Re: Dated For 3 Weeks And Then: She Quitted: Is It Normal? by kritikul(f): 8:37pm On Jan 16, 2009
You made her do what she hates doing, continuing with the relationship will make her do it over and over. so the best for her is to quit. maybe you you forced her into it. say the truth, did you? grin grin grin
Re: Dated For 3 Weeks And Then: She Quitted: Is It Normal? by Sapphic: 4:35am On Jan 17, 2009
@ topic,

Ol' Boy, e be like say you no sabi am well well. Your shagging power or technique may have been sub-par. LOL. undecided embarassed

Abeg modify your title. It does not read well (although trusting those yanks, it may be one of the acceptable grammatical structures there). lipsrsealed
Re: Dated For 3 Weeks And Then: She Quitted: Is It Normal? by Moonstone(f): 5:38am On Jan 17, 2009
She quitted? NL has its own english. . . no doubt.

Well maybe she didn't like what you and her did. Maybe you were not that good. Consider those facts.
Re: Dated For 3 Weeks And Then: She Quitted: Is It Normal? by Tatase(f): 6:40am On Jan 17, 2009
Ok so it is one of three things:
1.) She only wanted sex from you and has lost interest.
2.) She didn't want to become the talk of your street.
3.) She realized you only wanted her for (marathon) sex and cooking and maybe she didn't see a future in that.

By the way, I very much doubt you're in love with her. You're a guy and you like food and sex, it's pretty simple.
Re: Dated For 3 Weeks And Then: She Quitted: Is It Normal? by virgie(f): 10:38pm On Jan 18, 2009
A whole three weeks and you are still whinning? Trust me, more abnormal things have happened that makes this your case very very normal.

(1) (Reply)

Sex Before Or After Marriage / Pregnancy Before Wedding: What's Your Opinion? / Why Men Can't Can Stand Their Girl Friend Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.