Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Dated For 3 Weeks And Then: She Quitted: Is It Normal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dated For 3 Weeks And Then: She Quitted: Is It Normal? (767 Views)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! / Dated For 3 Weeks And Then: She Quitted: Is It Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Dated For 3 Weeks And Then: She Quitted: Is It Normal? by ifkunlethe: 9:21am On Jan 15, 2009
I DATED A GIRL I TRULLY LUV FOR ALMOST THREE WEEKS. I CALLED HER TO COME AND COOK FOR ME ON SALLAH DAY. AFTER COOKING SHE PASSED THE NIGHT WITH. MEANWHILE, WE RESIDE THE SAME STREET. AFTER DOING WHAT A MAN AND A WOMAN DO (THREE DAYS), SHE DECIDED TO SAY GOODBYE. IS THAT NORMAL?

THE REASON? WELL, SHE TOLD ME THAT IT WAS TOO SOON, TOO CLOSE. THAT IT HAS HAPPENED TO HER B4 AND SHE DID NOT LIKE IT.

NOW, I TRIED ALL I COULD TO BRING HER BACK, TELLING HER THAT I TRULLY LUV HER. BUT, SHE WOULDN'T LISTEN. ADVISE ME.
Re: Dated For 3 Weeks And Then: She Quitted: Is It Normal? by okpunor(m): 11:33am On Jan 15, 2009
Ladies could be funny at times,may be her expectations were not met.It could be that she feels that you don't match her societal taste,from her assessment at your place,the visit could have been to come and spy you.But you failed to state the reason why she's quiting,did u force her to bed?If you are right,and she's quited,let her go.Three weeksis not too a long time,you own will certainly come.[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Dated For 3 Weeks And Then: She Quitted: Is It Normal? by Ben13: 11:41am On Jan 15, 2009
Go check your STD status, she might have dropped one undecided
Re: Dated For 3 Weeks And Then: She Quitted: Is It Normal? by clemcykul(f): 2:05pm On Jan 15, 2009
thats right.

another factor maybe she doesnt love u, maybe u gat some hidden skeletons u dont know about but she sensed.
lol get anoda darlyn
Re: Dated For 3 Weeks And Then: She Quitted: Is It Normal? by Taken(m): 9:58am On Jan 16, 2009
Funny, yeah maybe she had a time bomb activated - you need to get a physical examination regardless.
By the way, don't fall in love with a girly girl quickly, go slowly. Yes it is normal for a girl to move on as quickly as possible.
Reasons:
small dick
bad breath
can't jiggle with it
maybe you did not eat it
no chemistry in bed
She isn't into it in the first place

Whatever, move on man and don't fall in quickly. Word.
Re: Dated For 3 Weeks And Then: She Quitted: Is It Normal? by iice(f): 10:05am On Jan 16, 2009
Duplicate thread.

Please continue in the other thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-219220.0.html

(1)

Ladies, Have You Ever Been Shocked By How Big Or Small A Guy Was: ? / 2 Seconds Snapshotsssssssssssss / Will Poligamy Continue To Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.