Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date (31816 Views)

Trump To Sell Attack Planes To Nigeria For Boko Haram Fight / Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight / Nigerian Christian Leaders 'hampered Boko Haram Fight'-BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by datribune: 2:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
DeviIhimself:

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

Hahahahahaha keep thinking dis way & defending d eediot C-in-C until d political tsunami comes to sweep frm Aso rock its weakest, most corrupt, clueless & effeminate occupant in history.
U must be joking if u think Nigerians will repeat d mistake of "I had no shoes" of 2011 in 2015. Guy, wake up, d clueless one is on d homestrech of his inept presidency. SAI BUHARI
Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by organic973: 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2015
Hard facts

1 Like

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by XBLadez: 3:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
It's just there, the glaring facts! But some idio.ts won't see it that Buhari started Boko haram; and APC is funding it

3 Likes

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by wisdomguy4u(m): 3:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
More Evidence to that

4 Likes

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by dedollarman(m): 3:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
BACARNISTER don spoil market 4 A P C
I taught they ban him till after election

4 Likes

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by slim147(m): 4:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
garrix8:

Where was Jonadunce between 2010 and
2015 when over 15,000 Nigerians were
slaughtered by the terrorists??

What woke him up 6 weeks to the election if not the smell of defeat??

Unanswered questions....

FOOL, where were you when the usa refused to sell Amunitions to Nigeria,? So it takes 6 weeks to recruit army? it took 6 weeks to Figure out where they are hiding? MUMU !!! So it was last 6 weeks they started searching for amunitions to buy? it was 6 weeks ago they figured out there hiding place? do u know USA france and ukrain are still fighting Insurgency? Do u know how many years they have been fighting the ISIS, TALIBANS ETC and they are still fighting them even with all their sophisticated weapons. I just hope God delivers most of you from that deamons that have taken over you souls. That makes u Hate success and progress... God Punish u all

3 Likes

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 15, 2015
Who are you @ barcanista to tell people how to reason or who to believe in? Even monarchs cant tell our people who to vote for so i ask again, who the hell are you? Who cares about who you endorse? Have u ever held even a councillorship position before? Do u have a political structure? Can u deliver ur ward to any candidate? Stop spamming everywhere with ur new found 'hustle'. You dont have integrity just like FFk.. Its becoming irritating. Do u think people even know u outside nairaland? Get busy man!

1 Like

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by prettyboi1(m): 4:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
So....is it APC that has also made the Naira exchange rate to 1 dollar (USD) equal to AT LEAST 217?

Is it also APC that sponsored Charles Soludo's writing about how poorly managed the Nigerian economy is under Jonathan and his government?

Is it also APC that sponsored Obama's talk about "The Nigerian government (led by pres.Jonathan) has not done enough to stop boko haram from operating within its territorities"?

Is it also APC that sponsored the king of Morroco to withdraw its ambassador to Nigeria over alleged false-claims of a phone conversation between himself and pres.Jonathan?

Is it also APC that goes around campaigning for votes using "north", "south", "south east", "west", "Christian", "Muslim"?

Is it also APC that goes around sponsoring pres. Jonathan to never accept responsibility for anything?

Is it also APC that sponsored pres. Jonathan and his government to keep living in denial for up to 3 weeks after over 200 Nigerian girls were kidnapped in Chibok about a year ago?

Is it also APC that sponsored Obasanjo to say that pres. Jonathan has repeatedly failed as the 'leader' of Nigeria?

Is it also APC that has been sponsoring the theft of millions & billions of both Nairas and dollars in the government of pres. Jonathan?

Is it APC that has been sponsoring pres.Jonathan to not prosecute corrupt people stealing government monies and public funds?

Is it APC that sponsored pres. Jonathan to say "Boko haram are our siblings and you cannot just send the army to go kill your family"

Is it APC that sponsored late General Owoye Andrew Azazi to say that PDP's 'zoning' system was a contributing factor to the security crises the country was facing?

Is it APC that sponsored pres. Jonathan to say "stealing is not corruption"?

Is it APC that sponsored the government (led by Jonathan) to carry millions of dollars of raw cash on a private jet to purchase arms on the black market in South Africa?

Come on people, everything should not be politicized. No matter how much other people have responsibilities to share with you, every person who leads all the others has far more responsibility to attend to and as a leader he/she should be ready to accept the repercussions of such responsibilities for the most part .....whether good or bad. The way pres. Jonathan and his supporters shield him(Jonathan) from his responsibilities and taking charge by blaming any/every other thing or person is really nauseating. That just further goes to prove that he (Jonathan) lacks that leadership material. We just cannot keep going on with such a terrible government. I am all for the progress and prosperity of Nigeria and its peoples and that's why I pledge allegiance to my nation over any party.

#BuhariOsinbajo2015

God Bless Nigeria. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by nonjebose(m): 4:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
hush15:

Mind you, Chibok girls issue could have been resolved quicker if APC hadn't politicized the whole thing. If there were collaborative, and. Nigerian given the support needed than criticize, just maybe when those girls where escaping, more recovery would be achieved.

For instance, inspite of the heavy criticism on the FG concerning ebola, atleast everybody did their part and today, nigeria is ebola free.
What they don't don't know is doing their part adds credit to their ratings but playing politics discredit them.
But what place has politics in the lives of innocent girls seeking for knowledge. His responsibility is to the girls and their families and not APC.
Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
PassingShot:

He clamored for amnesty for BH as was done for MEND at a time it was the right thing to do. When the senseless killings didn't stop he campaigned for military solution.
Shatap.... Buhari has never campaigned for any military solution on this very case of BH....
Are u ok? When in Buhari's history did he acknowledge the use of the nigerian military in tackling BH's insurgents.
If there are other ways to handle the insecurity we're facing now in this country... Then it's just the perfect way as handled by our able president...
Even Buhari is confuse. He doesn't have a stand on what proper way he would handle the insurgents....
He vowed to defeat Boko Haram insurgents in the north of the country by providing government
forces with better equipment, more training and more accurate intelligence.
The same government force he said was an anti-north....
Again, Buhari told the Guardian in
an interview.
“I as a retired general, and a former head of state, have always
known about our soldiers. They are capable, they are well-
trained and patriotic and always ready to do their duty to the
service of their country,”
he said.
“You can bear witness to the
gallantry of our military in Burma, the Democratic Republic of
Congo, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Darfur and many other parts of
the world, but in the matter of the insurgency our soldiers have
neither received the necessary support nor the required
incentives to tackle this problem.”
He acknowledge the fact that the Nigerian military is well trained and yet lack the incentives....as in lacking the motivation and encouragement... Yet Buhari's claims on tackling BokoHaram is to inculcating training on combat and weaponry as well as the purchase of new ammunitions. This is nothing but a "POLITICAL LIE".
Buhari is BH....and BH is APC.... Sorry if u're pained!

4 Likes

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by cashreport: 5:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
hucienda:
Thought-Provoking. Deep. Retrospective.

Opinion is free, it is only Fact that is sacred.

The OP surely has gift for indepth analysis, research, scholastic profundity and an eye for the little details.

Love him or Loathe him, this guy is one smart dude.

3 Likes

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by garrix8: 5:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
slim147:

FOOL, where were you when the usa refused to sell Amunitions to Nigeria,? So it takes 6 weeks to recruit army? it took 6 weeks to Figure out where they are hiding? MUMU !!! So it was last 6 weeks they started searching for amunitions to buy? it was 6 weeks ago they figured out there hiding place? do u know USA france and ukrain are still fighting Insurgency? Do u know how many years they have been fighting the ISIS, TALIBANS ETC and they are still fighting them even with all their sophisticated weapons. I just hope God delivers most of you from that deamons that have taken over you souls. That makes u Hate success and progress... God Punish u all

Commonsense is alien to your condemned brain.

Read your balderdash and tell me if even in your foolish state it makes sense to you.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by ShineuEye: 6:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
barcanister should be charged for murdering APC with this article.

This dude barcanister was too intelligent to be resorting to Sai Buhari slogan, way too intelligent to be amongst those who goes from thread to thread repeating same slogan on and on and on.

barcanister welcome home, you were the only light in APC.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by ShineuEye: 6:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
hucienda:
Thought-Provoking. Deep. Retrospective.

Opinion is free, it is only Fact that is sacred.

The OP surely has gift for indepth analysis, research, scholastic profundity and an eye for the little details.

Love him or Loathe him, this guy is one smart dude.

You echoed our collective thoughts and sentiments with the above.

barcanister is Nairaland's foremost poitical pundit.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by OpraMenu(m): 7:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
ONE THING PEOPLE FORGET IS THAT HAVING A STRONG OPPOSITION LIKE APC HAS AWAKENED THE GOVERNMENT TO ITS RESPONSIBILITIES. What The Government Had food so far Is As A Result Of The pressures from the opposition. Did You Think What The Government Has Done So Far was in their manifest ? think again. But The Only Thing Is That The Government Under Estimated the opposition. And That Has Become Their own doing. So Let's Be At Least Happy That We Now Have an opposition that has awakened the government to its responsibilities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by dein77(m): 7:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
OpraMenu:
ONE THING PEOPLE FORGET IS THAT HAVING A STRONG OPPOSITION LIKE APC HAS AWAKENED THE GOVERNMENT TO ITS RESPONSIBILITIES. What The Government Had food so far Is As A Result Of The pressures from the opposition. Did You Think What The Government Has Done So Far was in their manifest ? think again. But The Only Thing Is That The Government Under Estimated the opposition. And That Has Become Their own doing. So Let's Be At Least Happy That We Now Have an opposition that has awakened the government to its responsibilities.

That one cannot be denied.

1 Like

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by hush15: 7:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
nonjebose:
But what place has politics in the lives of innocent girls seeking for knowledge. His responsibility is to the girls and their families and not APC.

While you right in that terms, the criticism of the oppositions could still have impact on the outcome. Where governments have strategic plans to recover the girls, the noise making could compromise the strategies through revealing alternative course of actions of the government. Also, its encouraging to the terrorist to improve in the course of their actions. These evil people are morally encourage to even carry out more destructive actions by this distractions caused by the opposition. Making the people not to believ in the governement.

Like the saying goes, if you cant add value in solving problems, don't go compounding the problem which is what the APC party has resulted to. Compounding National Problems through politics instead of keeping quiet. When terror attacks are carried out in foreign countries, you see collaborations happening. Here, the reverse is the case. While Mr. President is our chief security officer of the nation, the job of security is not only in his hands, its in each and everyone of us hand. We all have a role to play. Its not like its the president that's solely affected. Jo will come and go but people will keep dyin cos those evil thwats will keep doin what they like and nobody can get to them. What will Buhari do? Let's ask ourselves, negotiate with terrorist cos that would be so wrong?

My person, Nation building is not only the job of Mr Presido o. That's the truth n I know that Jo has tried inspite of many challenges, he is doing something.

How old we democratically that we already asking for Gold and silver.whereas, the opposition doesn't believe in change at their state level but the want it at the top and little did they know that it will trinkle down to the bottom.
Again, you are right, politics should be included to situations like this however, the opposition takes pleasure in resulting to that at any slight issue faced by our economy.

3 Likes

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by SeverusSnape(m): 7:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
francizy:

Was GEJ supposed to jump in like superman and stop the explosion from occurring? You people speak as if GEJ has spiritual and supernatural powers but refused to use them. If he should have been able to stop that bomb blast from occurring, then USA shoulder been able to stop 9-11 and so many other bomb blast that has/is occurred/occurring in their country. Same goes to England too.

If you say that GEJ should have been able to stop Boko haram easily, when we all know that initially, when BH were bombing churches, most people over there were not only sympathetic about their plight but also took to social media like Facebook and Twitter to jubilate the death of Christians. Many of them knew BH members but would do anything to protect them. They all blended as one and you couldn't differenciate BH members and normal Nigerians. This was why GEJ said BH members are our siblings.

All the hatred coming from these people against the BH as of last two years was because they started bombing Mosques and public places not minding whether a Muslim was there or not.

If they had labelled BH for what it is and helped the government from the onset, BH woulder been history.

I know my comment would spite hate and insults from you people but I always love to say/stand by the truth.
You made my night with this comment of yours, what more can I say?... These people thinks GEJ is super human, I don't know how they reason, The northerners are complicit on this issue, they never helped the FG, They will never understand this, they prefer to use this BH issue to score cheap political points.
I'm really tired of those people... sad

Thanks boss

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by Dejohnbull: 8:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
francizy:

Was GEJ supposed to jump in like superman and stop the explosion from occurring? You people speak as if GEJ has spiritual and supernatural powers but refused to use them. If he should have been able to stop that bomb blast from occurring, then USA shoulder been able to stop 9-11 and so many other bomb blast that has/is occurred/occurring in their country. Same goes to England too.

If you say that GEJ should have been able to stop Boko haram easily, when we all know that initially, when BH were bombing churches, most people over there were not only sympathetic about their plight but also took to social media like Facebook and Twitter to jubilate the death of Christians. Many of them knew BH members but would do anything to protect them. They all blended as one and you couldn't differenciate BH members and normal Nigerians. This was why GEJ said BH members are our siblings.

All the hatred coming from these people against the BH as of last two years was because they started bombing Mosques and public places not minding whether a Muslim was there or not.

If they had labelled BH for what it is and helped the government from the onset, BH woulder been history.

I know my comment would spite hate and insults from you people but I always love to say/stand by the truth.
I stand by ur side, bokoharam were pointing christians one finger they don't care, now bokoharam four fingers are pointing to moslems. Goodluck to them

4 Likes

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by francizy(m): 8:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You made my night with this comment of yours, what more can I say?... These people thinks GEJ is super human, I don't know how they reason, The northerners are complicit on this issue, they never helped the FG, They will never understand this, they prefer to use this BH issue to score cheap political points.

Thanks boss

The truth is that we all know what is happening but some people allow sentiments to becloud their judgements, while a few gullible will rather just move with the croud, others who claim they need change might have been compromised in one way or another for believing that a failed assemblage can be put to useful work. I refuse to be either deceived or compromised.

You're welcome bro.

6 Likes

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by babestella: 8:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
Tvegas:
You should complete your treatise by doing an expose on how the PDP mismanaged the war against boko haram. Notable among them is avoiding the real enemy,while tagging APC as the sponsors. Same GEJ alleged that Boko Haram sponsors are in his cabinet,yet no top government official has been prosecuted till date. I can go on and on but nothing will bring back the thousands of lives lost under GEJ. May their souls RIP.

In summary,whichever way you cut and dice this chronicle, Boko Haram shows the FAILURE AND INCOMPETENCE of GEJ. If you like do Chronicle of Narnia,it wont absolve PDP/GEJ from this mess.

That GEJ said "he know that boko haram sponsors are in his government or cabinet" does not mean he knows them one on one. Every man knows that an enemy within is often times difficult to unravel, so GEJ's statement means that he is aware there are moles in his government, but who are they? How do you find them out. What is transpiring in our polity today is a clear pointer to those who are saboteurs in PDP and yet it's difficult to prove that they are sponsoring boko haram. What we have in Nigeria are bunch of unpatriotic elements masquerading as agents of change and progressive.

2 Likes

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by francizy(m): 8:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
Dejohnbull:
I stand by ur side, bokoharam were pointing christians one finger they don't care, now bokoharam four fingers are pointing to moslems. Goodluck to them

The truth is glaring bro.. I was with heavy heart when these bombings were happening but what killed me more was the way some heartless ones took to twitter and Facebook to celebrate the death of Christians. They had thought in those period that Bokoharam would remain a Christian's menace without looking at a possible diversion in the near future.

2 Likes

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by SeverusSnape(m): 9:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
francizy:

The truth is that we all know what is happening but some people allow sentiments to becloud their judgements, while a few gullible will rather just move with the croud, others who claim they need change might have been compromised in one way or another for believing that a failed assemblage can be put to useful work. I refuse to be either deceived or compromised.

You're welcome bro.
Word!

1 Like

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by freeman500: 9:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
*Buhari's Child Zara Is Paying Over
£40,000 / # 12million Naira as
School Fees Developing Her
Future and Career.
*Jonathan's Children Have been
Moved To London For Studies and
Residence while Developing Their
Career and living In Affluence.....
*Atiku Abubakar's Children Are
Abroad Schooling....
*Tinubu's Children Are Abroad
Schooling and Living in Affluence,
They Are All Developing and
Investing In their Children To
Continue To Rule Us After They
Are Gone.....
You are there As A Jobless
Graduate Wearing APC and PDP
Customized Vest and Polo,
Chanting "Change" Holding
Brooms and Carrying Umbrellas
Chanting "Transformation" Killing
Yourself, Fermenting Trouble and
Constituting Nuisance to the
Society because of Peanuts that
can't make you a better person......
Even If You Have No Paying Jobs,
Why Not Do Apprentice Or learn a
Skill that will make You more
Productive today in the Society.
Why Not Do Volunteering Jobs
Instead Of Looking For Big Pay
Jobs!!!!
Stop Being A Disgrace To Your
Discipline, Stop Wearing APC Vest
and Carrying PDP Umbrellas
Because That is the Wish of
Politicians For You...
They Know If You have a Good
Job, They Can't Use You As A
Thug / Propagandist.
If Buhari will Not Bring All His Ten
Children To the Street For
Campaign and Jonathan Will not
Bring his Children and Blood
Brothers To The Street For
Campaign, Then You are a
Disgrace To Your Family If You
Don't Stop Masquerading Yourself
As PDP and APC Agents, Because
Up Till Now, I have Never Seen
Buhari's Children and Jonathan's
Children On The Street Wearing
APC Vest and Holding Brooms,
Neither Have I seen Jonathan's
Children Carrying The PDP
Umbrella Even On Social Media Let
Alone In the Street....
A Word Is Enough For The Wise......Happy Sunday my people
Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by confetti(f): 9:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
Now what is the difference between Barcanista and FFK?

1 Like

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by agabaI23(m): 9:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Thanks boss
And considering that the Borno elders who wanted him to withdraw the JTF are among those talking now, it is pathetic

4 Likes

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by SeverusSnape(m): 9:58pm On Mar 15, 2015
agabaI23:
And considering that the Borno elders who wanted him to withdraw the JTF are among those talking now, it is pathetic
Nice one, I even forgot about that.
They're just hypocrites.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by Theophrastus(m): 11:20pm On Mar 15, 2015
Firefire:
This is my point from DAY ONE - ACN turned APC takes glory in the escalation of violence and carnage by the terrorist group called Boko Haram.

End of Discussion. #bittertruth

2 Likes

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by Theophrastus(m): 11:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
Tvegas:
You should complete your treatise by doing an expose on how the PDP mismanaged the war against boko haram. Notable among them is avoiding the real enemy,while tagging APC as the sponsors. Same GEJ alleged that Boko Haram sponsors are in his cabinet,yet no top government official has been prosecuted till date. I can go on and on but nothing will bring back the thousands of lives lost under GEJ. May their souls RIP.

In summary,whichever way you cut and dice this chronicle, Boko Haram shows the FAILURE AND INCOMPETENCE of GEJ. If you like do Chronicle of Narnia,it wont absolve PDP/GEJ from this mess.

YES, many Boko Haram in GEJ government. but you know what........they all decamped to APC

2 Likes

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by slim147(m): 12:14am On Mar 16, 2015
garrix8:

Commonsense is alien to your condemned brain.

Read your balderdash and tell me if even in your foolish state it makes sense to you.

cheesy

lol, it clearly explains how low u are lol... go get ur brain fixed then come back and read what i wrote again ..
Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by Nobody: 4:47am On Mar 16, 2015
bayulll01:

Ok since the motives of your post is to slander APC,I will start with
1.Ekiti owes his civil servant 4month
2.Taraba confirmed from a friend there,owing 6month I repeat 6 month

3.Ondo owing teachers 5 month paid 3 month last week

4.Osun owning
5.Kaduna,Niger,Imo and Abia all owning so if you want to make your voice heard,open a twitter for each state so that it will trend,don't just come and whine about osun here cos its an APC state
What about Rivers state sir?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order / 2023 Presidential Elections: APC Does Not Have A Candidate See Why (videos) / Soldiers Storm Magistrate Court, Beat Up Officials And Free Suspects

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.