Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date (31812 Views)

Trump To Sell Attack Planes To Nigeria For Boko Haram Fight / Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight / Nigerian Christian Leaders 'hampered Boko Haram Fight'-BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by hush15: 11:58am On Mar 15, 2015
nonjebose:
This so long an epistle is also an indictment on GEJ. This is not mentioning his denial of the capture of the chibok girls, and shamelessly attacking demonstrators seeking for something as important as giving a thought to the possibility of the event taking place.

Mind you, Chibok girls issue could have been resolved quicker if APC hadn't politicized the whole thing. If there were collaborative, and. Nigerian given the support needed than criticize, just maybe when those girls where escaping, more recovery would be achieved.

For instance, inspite of the heavy criticism on the FG concerning ebola, atleast everybody did their part and today, nigeria is ebola free.
What they don't don't know is doing their part adds credit to their ratings but playing politics discredit them.

2 Likes

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by datribune: 11:59am On Mar 15, 2015
DeviIhimself:

But he's greater than your Hopless father

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

Hahahaha another dumb saTANoid robot trying to defend d clueless eediot C-in-C.
Listen, dumbo, Nigerians ar not as dumb as u, a unicellular saTANoid robot wit an inherited family stupidity gene who is throwing tantrums all over nairaland.
Buhari, d nemesis of d corrupt is coming. If u ar not satisfied wit d change dat is coming, go hug a transformer & save d world of ur pathetic existence.
Come march 28th we will say good riddance to u saTANoids & to d weakest, most corrupt, clueless & effeminate leader in nigerian history. SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by fuelsaver: 12:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
nonjebose:
related to FFK maybe
APC has a demonic and devilish agenda against the peace of 1 Nigeria. Pray that this truth will pierce the wicked hearts of APC
supporters who are fighting the unity of our beloved nation
Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by caldwelltina80: 12:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
I'm going to show you how I make a living online! Here is a company that will pay you $100 if you don't make money in 24 hours. Take a look this company has an A+ Business Bureau Rating == >> == >> www.MoneyKin.Com
Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by Caution30: 12:05pm On Mar 15, 2015
garrix8:
Whatever.... We know Jonathan allowed 15,000 innocent Nigerians to die in the North because he values reelection than human life.

His journey to Otuoke begins on March 28.

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari

#ihavedecided
How many did your buhari kill during post election in 20011?

5 Likes

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by fuelsaver: 12:05pm On Mar 15, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Can you kindly counter his points with salient points and stop this vile character assasination.It seems APC thugs are programmed to attack any oppositions rabidly without facts.

there's APC moderator editing and banning people here. ban me let me get out of this APC forum
Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by mrtimycc(m): 12:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
[quote author=garrix8 post=31550293]Whatever.... We know Jonathan allowed 15,000 innocent Nigerians to die in the North because he values reelection than human life.

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari

#ihavedecided [/quote

Awkward and unrealistic decision... Other words, your vote doesn't count. Mumu at the highest possible order
Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by cashreport: 12:10pm On Mar 15, 2015
front page
Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by visalo: 12:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
Tinubu i know, Buhari i know and the terrorist group call APC are simply devil advocate. GEJ God will continue to protect you as we expect your wild victory over the terrorist party

7 Likes

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by ozoigbondu: 12:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
I see lots of APC goons weeping in this thread.This thread is another gospel of lamentations according to APC minions.Keep on weeping i want to drink your tears grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by duni04(m): 12:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
Anybody that takes this thread serious is a dunce undecided

1 Like

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by datribune: 12:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
DeviIhimself:

Buhari will rot in jail for the blood of innocent people

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

Btw

Thunder fire your mama and papa there

Hahahaha ur monicker says it all, Devilhimself, d defender of d eediot C-in-C. Stewpid post frm a deranged saTANoid robot who seem to be even more clueless than GEJ, d king of cluelessness. BTW, So e pain u deranged eediot who can not but be stewpid because of an inherited stupidity gene frm ur fada?
Come march 28th d political tsunami will reach Aso rock to sweep out its weakest & most corrupt occupant in history.
Enjoy ur sycophancy while it lasts because d clueless one is on d homestrech of his inept presidency. SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by ceejayluv(m): 12:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
franugo:

pls try 2 reason logically...at the time u were talking about, the bokites were not so violent which i think is the reason buhari wished 4 a dialogue instead of destruction.
Balderdash, they were already bombing churches and shooting innocent people.

1 Like

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by mrkings84(m): 12:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
I am in full support of GEJ's reelection. apc should leave humans alone. let them go and rule in d kingdom of darkness where they originally belong.

That's my stake on this.

3 Likes

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by datribune: 12:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
quote author=DeviIhimself post=31637102]

[s]Buhari will fail and after that he will be hit by stroke because Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

Buhari will never rule a united Nigeria Mark my words

Thunder scatter your family there[/s] [/quote]

Lol. Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish. saTANoid, I feel ur pain. U can keep throwing tantrums on NL if it eases d pain of knowing dat d clueless one is on d homestrech of his inept presidency. Chew on dis as u go 4 ur beer parlour discussions wit fellow clueless supporters of d Otuoke drunk.
FYI, d presidency of nigeria is not 4 all comers or 4 weaklings & d clueless. No more saTANoid nuisance abeg. SAI BUHARI
Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by upcrown2512(m): 12:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
IN THIS WRITE UP .PLEASE ADDRESS THIS ISSUES

AUSTRALIAN NEGOTIATOR LINKED GENERAL IHEJIRIKA AS ONE OF THE SPONSOR OF BOKO HARAM.

THE FORMER GOVERNOR OF BORNU STATE WHO WAS AN ALLEY OF GEJ WAS ALSO MENTIONED.

WHO KILLED GENERAL AZAZI WHEN HE CONFESSED THE PDP ROLE ABOUT ISSUE OF BOKO HARAM.

OBASANJO SAID I TOLD HIM GEJ THAT THE POLITICS IS PLAYING WITH ISSUE OF BOKO HARAM WILL BOOMERANG.

THE POLITICS: WHY IS IT NOW THAT THE WAR WANT TO BE WON IN SIX WEEKS DUE TO UNFAVORABLE SITUATION OF POLITICAL ATMOSPHERE.

1 Like

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by datribune: 12:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
SAI BUHARI #IHaveDecided
Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by datribune: 12:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
[s]
DeviIhimself:

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Gej till 2019

Otu nne i cheesy
[/s]
Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by datribune: 12:50pm On Mar 15, 2015
[s]
DeviIhimself:

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Gej till 2019

Otu nne i cheesy
[/s]
Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by mikeade86: 12:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
Thanks Barcanister for the exposition, many Nigerian didn't know this until you opened it up like this, right from the beginning, the statements of Buari and Atiku to make nigeria ungovernable if they are not allowed to rule are parts of what gave birth to Bokoharam. In another statement of Buari I read, He said killing of these Boko boys is an act of injustice because they are fighting for their rights. My question is this: - What is the right of Bokoharam in the Nigerian constitution if at all they appeared there? Therfore a Sensible nigerian aught to know that Boko boys are the product or fulfilled promise of Buari to mke nigeria ungorvernable, But my prayer to God is to forgive Buari and other prominent Apc leaders APC/BUARI has no good plan for this county.

5 Likes

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by IanDiamonds: 1:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
Barcanista, cluelessness has eaten deep into your brains...
You'd make an unintelligent post proving to be smart, then you'd refuse to respond to rebuttals from those you're addressing claiming they have ridiculed you in the Past. What thrn exactly are you trying to prove? You think you'd just blindly state a lame assertion without getting eat up by lions??

cc: berem, egift, LRNZH

2 Likes

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by studded(m): 1:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
garrix8:
Whatever.... We know Jonathan allowed 15,000 innocent Nigerians to die in the North because he values reelection than human life.

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari

#ihavedecided

In your dreams o...

Once we were blind, now we can see... grin

#Keepingthepeace
#GodblessNigeria
#Supportthemiltary
#Enoughofbadpropagandaaboutthemilitary

1 Like

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by hucienda: 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
Thought-Provoking. Deep. Retrospective.

Opinion is free, it is only Fact that is sacred.

The OP surely has gift for indepth analysis, research, scholastic profundity and an eye for the little details.

Love him or Loathe him, this guy is one smart dude.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by Mrbigman1(m): 1:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
One bottle of origin to ur elbow
@op.

Any christian in the north knows that buhari influence on Boko boys can not be hidden.

He dnt need to come out in the open to show positive interest but he never condemned them showing he has interest one way or the other; order than our national unity.

Buhari is so hungry for power more than a suckling is hungry for breast milk.

May God deliver us from the power of darkness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by dein77(m): 1:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
hucienda:
Thought-Provoking. Deep. Retrospective.

Opinion is free, it is only Fact that is sacred.

The OP surely has gift for indepth analysis, research, scholastic profundity and an eye for the little details.

Love him or Loathe him, this guy is one smart dude.

Yes. You can't take away that from him. I'm yet to see anyone here write the way he does. He sure does some loads of research. Good for him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by datribune: 1:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
[s]
DeviIhimself:

Buhari is a certified terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
[/s]
Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by datribune: 1:58pm On Mar 15, 2015
[s]

DeviIhimself:

Buhari is a certified terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Turn Will Soon Come: Garba Adamu Tells Tinubu To Enjoy Amid Nepotism Claims / Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident / Maitama Sule's Body Received By Governor Ganduje, Saraki & Others in Kano (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.