Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date (31817 Views)

Trump To Sell Attack Planes To Nigeria For Boko Haram Fight / Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight / Nigerian Christian Leaders 'hampered Boko Haram Fight'-BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by francizy(m): 6:34pm On Mar 12, 2015
dein77:
Thanks Bro, for yet another spot on article. Most of us knew these things though we may lack the ability or talent to lay it out the way you have brilliantly done here.

Thank you, once again! Never mind the hailstones from the broom wavers; it's their nature and trademark.

I still maintain my position of conscience that the APC isn't actually an opposition in the truest political sense of the term; it's more of a grand conspiracy. To it, it's ALL about grabbing power from the current administration, by deploying the media to armtwist the gullible folks into dancing and gravitating towards it; it's about praying or tacitly working to ensure the current administration is ridiculed and discredited before the general population. That's the trademark of a conspiracy!

I was particularly disappointed, depressed and saddened at the brazen show of disapproval and gloom showed by the APC towards the recent success of the Army against the virgin finders; everything is politics to them. No loyalty to the people whatsoever.

Bro, you have done the job already; there's nothing to add to this article of yours.

Never mind your former broom waving colleagues; never gratify their insults with a response. If anyone engages you politely, and you like to respond, pls do. But never descend to their level.

The BH scenario, the APC'S main campaign against the President, is being dismantled, and the boko guys beaten to smithereens.

Keep it up! Love goes beyond politics!

1 Like

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by MizMyColi(f): 6:35pm On Mar 12, 2015
slimmy05:
Must you dramatist everything, drama queen.

smiley
I take it that's a compliment.

Thank you smiley
Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by Splashme: 6:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
Thanks Barcanista, some Nigerians have quite a short memory

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by francizy(m): 6:50pm On Mar 12, 2015
bayulll01:

Bro u are still smart are you blaming Gmb for the insurgency,if your president had done the needful nigeria will not be talking about group of slowpoke less than 10 thousand claiming insurgency,he was so weak,remember when the bomb the un building in Abuja that was the day I lost my respect for gej,I was one of his greatest supporter,see in any government,opposition will always talk,they will want to bring you down,but the way you manage those people and turn situations around makes you to be a leader,Gej is weak,pathetic,stupe,retard,and above all very Wicked so stop defending the indefensible

Was GEJ supposed to jump in like superman and stop the explosion from occurring? You people speak as if GEJ has spiritual and supernatural powers but refused to use them. If he should have been able to stop that bomb blast from occurring, then USA shoulder been able to stop 9-11 and so many other bomb blast that has/is occurred/occurring in their country. Same goes to England too.

If you say that GEJ should have been able to stop Boko haram easily, when we all know that initially, when BH were bombing churches, most people over there were not only sympathetic about their plight but also took to social media like Facebook and Twitter to jubilate the death of Christians. Many of them knew BH members but would do anything to protect them. They all blended as one and you couldn't differenciate BH members and normal Nigerians. This was why GEJ said BH members are our siblings.

All the hatred coming from these people against the BH as of last two years was because they started bombing Mosques and public places not minding whether a Muslim was there or not.

If they had labelled BH for what it is and helped the government from the onset, BH woulder been history.

I know my comment would spite hate and insults from you people but I always love to say/stand by the truth.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by Here2BustnScrew: 6:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
they were expecting jonathan to do what obasanjo did in ODI, killing unarmed people but jonathan has proven how wise and smart he his.. GOD BLESS GEJ..

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
Splashme:
Thanks Barcanista, some Nigerians have quite a short memory
You are welcome mate

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
bayulll01:

But there is civility and honor when you write deceitful article abi,Pdp goons are very funny

My brother, maybe we will put a formal request to Seun to tag a dictionary to every thread so that folks like you will understand the usage of some words. Because I have read both the article and every other post on this thread and didn't see the "deceit" you raised its alarm here but rather statement of facts and a memory refresher to all...Maybe it will be good if you consider a tutorial in "Use of English" course...home service won't cost much and subsidy is encouraged by charitable nairalanders like Truckpusher to help peeps like you if you apply officially...

Weldone and many blessings Prof Barcanista, sorry I came late to this lecture...

agabal23 and francizy, why una no call me as una dey come lecture here...And nah 10credit load course be this...

Finally, the lies of APC are too loud for the deaf to ignore and their hypocrisy too glaring for the blind to see...Which country plays politics with the blood of its citizens and rejoice when they cry Because in their(APC) mind; power is insight if misfortunes can befall our people the more...hence they pray for that...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by francizy(m): 8:11pm On Mar 12, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

My brother, maybe we will put a formal request to Seun to tag a dictionary to every thread so that folks like you will understand the usage of some words. Because I have read both the article and every other post on this thread and didn't see the "deceit" you raised its alarm here but rather statement of facts and a memory refresher to all...Maybe it will be good if you consider a tutorial in "Use of English" course...home service won't cost much and subsidy is encouraged by charitable nairalanders like Truckpusher to help peeps like you if you apply officially...

Weldone and many blessings Prof Barcanista, sorry I came late to this lecture...

agabal23 and francizy, why una no call me as una dey come lecture here...And nah 10credit load course be this...

Finally, the lies of APC are too loud for the deaf to ignore and their hypocrisy too glaring for the blind to see...Which country plays politics with the blood of its citizens and rejoice when they cry Because in their(APC) mind; power is insight if misfortunes can befall our people the more...hence they pray for that...

Sharing the posts here were supposed to alert you na.. LoL na really 10 credit unit course oh but unfortunately, the broom gang are gonna have a carry over in this course.
Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
francizy:

Sharing the posts here were supposed to alert you na.. LoL na really 10 credit unit course oh but unfortunately, the broom gang are gonna have a carry over in this course.

Convert it to spillover biko...let them pay another school fees abi nomination fee as usual; its becoming a ritual for some people to be purchasing nomination forms without a single win...and I don't want that trend to end anytime soon...see video of Remi Tinubu cursing as if Nigeria is part of Jagaban empire so much for a senator...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SJxtf7OmzE

1 Like

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 12, 2015
barcanista:
Thanks bro. Missed you guys a lot
Hungry man !
Your food will finish very soon.
You better think of what you will eat after march 28 becos your man is going to otuoke straight.
Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by kitakoli(m): 8:52pm On Mar 12, 2015
garrix8:
Whatever.... We know Jonathan allowed 15,000 innocent Nigerians to die in the North because he values reelection than human life.

His journey to Otuoke begins on March 28.

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari

#ihavedecided
CAN-kaworm

1 Like

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by baralatie(m): 8:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
tron23:
Make I collect chair
bros shift for me i wan follow siddon.this is serious.
Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
garrix8:

Where was Jonadunce between 2010 and
2015 when over 15,000 Nigerians were
slaughtered by the terrorists??

What woke him up 6 weeks to the election if not the smell of defeat??

Unanswered questions....
1000000000000 likes for you.
These are the question pdpigSs can never answer.
Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by baralatie(m): 9:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
barcanista:
Please, take your time to read, note the dates and the positions of APC/ACN in all these.

1. The Battle of Baga 2013
In April 2013, there was a heavy gun duel between the Army(headed by Ihejirika) and the Boko Haram in Baga, Borno state. According to report by the media 185 people were killed including Boko Terrorists and civilians.

The fighting broke out in the remote fishing village of Baga, when gunmen/terrorist who were believed to be hiding among civilians opened fire on Nigerian soldiers. Military officials said the militants deployed heavy machine guns and rocket-propelled grenades and used the civilian population as "human shields."
The army also denied the 185 casualty figure but admitted that there could be few civilian casualties.
http://articles.latimes.com/2013/apr/22/world/la-fg-wn-nigeria-gun-battles-20130422

April, 2013: President Jonathan Response
President Jonathan who understands the mischief of foreign media and "so-called" right groups, ordered for "investigation" but showed support for the army. It is on record that some media and Right Groups are quick to shout "genocide" "massacre" "crime against humanity" etc whenever the Nigeria Army launches assault against Boko Terrorist. In the words of Ruben Abati,

“While the preliminary briefings indicate that the casualty figures being reported by the foreign media may be grossly exaggerated, President Jonathan assures Nigerians and the global community that the Federal Government of Nigeria places the highest possible value on the lives of all citizens of the country and that his administration will continue to do everything possible to avoid the killing or injuring of innocent bystanders in security operations against terrorists and insurgents. Rules of engagement for the military and security agencies are already in place for this purpose and the investigation ordered by President Jonathan into the incident in Baga is to amongst other things, determine whether or not these rules were fully complied with."

April, 2013: Baga Massacre; Crime Against Humanity – ACN Decries, Blames FG
Rather than stand by the army or keep shut, the ACN/APC blamed the Military and the President and called it "massacre" even without verifying what really happened. In the words of Lai Muhammed

‘’Enough is enough. Even in countries at war, innocent citizens are not being daily mowed to death either by insurgents or state forces, as we are experiencing in Nigeria. It is clear that the Nigerian government is either unwilling or unable to prosecute these crimes, despite the deceptive assurances by those at the helm, hence the ICC must immediately beam its search-light on the situation in Nigeria.”
http://www.osundefender.org/?p=98920
Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by ojaydedon(m): 9:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
@barcanista, why were u banned

nice exposition though.. Many nigerians should not forget d past. It matters cos it has a way of influencing what happens in the future.. Many apc supporters are blind to the truth abi brain washed. The truth is that APC just want to get into power by all means so they use the tragedies of the present government against them. If GEJ did what OBJ did in bayelsa, wunt it result into national crises that he is attacking the north? So he is followin the situation the best way he can.. Its not fight for the president alone, cos we all have a part to play if we believe in one nigeria. Let us be the change we want to see in others.. What is the motive of bokoharam?? Who does it benefit?? As we can all see, it is one of the propagandas APC always use against GEJ lets be wise..
Transformation continues
#never again shall we be deceived

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by francizy(m): 9:22pm On Mar 12, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Convert it to spillover biko...let them pay another school fees abi nomination fee as usual; its becoming a ritual for some people to be purchasing nomination forms without a single win...and I don't want that trend to end anytime soon...see video of Remi Tinubu cursing as if Nigeria is part of Jagaban empire so much for a senator...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SJxtf7OmzE

You should know that some people feed on insults and can't survive a day without trading insults. By their flute you shall know them. Like politicians like supporters.

The "broom gang" takes first position when it comes to trading insults. Them say market women sabi insult people but market women they learn for their side.

2 Likes

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by ibietela2(m): 10:22pm On Mar 12, 2015
barcanista:
Yeah I saw them and I find them irrelevant to the original post. Repeatedly spamming them wouldn't make them relevant either. For instance, I repeated Gmb's stand on Amnesty for BH(which GEJ proposed anyway) but as regards this thread, I found it absurd when GMB made a u-turn and spoke a different song that he has never subscribed to since the war started. Nowhere in the posts that he keep spamming did I justify APC's positions. That is why I ignored him.

Okh..... Goodluck to you
Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by Forwetinnah: 10:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
barcanista:
Yesterday I was angry with President Jonathan for not dealing decisively with Boko Terrorist, today the entire Nigerian population (except some "change men" ) are joining hands to celebrate the security success over Boko terrorist. Well done GEJ
No Vacancy In Aso Rock

A hundred Gold medals for you bro...

8 Likes

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by citizenY(m): 11:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
barcanista:
Why are some of you tooooo partisan and unpatriotic?

GEJ is the unpartriotic Nigerian here, If, going by the chronicle of barcanista, he has not taken any action on subversion by APC. Who is the chief security officer in Nigeria?
Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by Dospix(m): 11:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
This is one of the very best article compilation i have read on this site for a long while. I was beginning to get tired of seeing vile and bitter chronicles that just couldn't add up on the front page of the politics section then you gave me something to knock my brain; thank you op...it is obvious that the broom carriers are very much clueless on how to intellectually counter the facts and point you raised, which is the main reason they have resorted to responding with single words like empty headed touts that they are. There is what is called "patriotism", the APCrist seem not to have that word running in their blood. Until they begin to value the integrity of our country above their desperate ambition to land the vicious Generally in Aso rock, then i will begin to take them serious. God bless our Military #Neveragain...

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by free13: 12:33am On Mar 13, 2015
great article.... cool cool

1 Like

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by Matthewbriggs(m): 3:14am On Mar 13, 2015
Nice Piece... APC is the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria. Their hypocrisy and double standards reeks to high heavens.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by franugo(m): 10:15am On Mar 13, 2015
Collynzo9:

APC and Buhari's inconsistent statements about Boko haram show that they aren't interested in fighting the group but only see them as a means of grabbbing power.
Buhari who once said fighting boko haram is anti-north is now the one promising to crush them.

pls try 2 reason logically...at the time u were talking about, the bokites were not so violent which i think is the reason buhari wished 4 a dialogue instead of destruction.
Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by baralatie(m): 2:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
francizy:

Was GEJ supposed to jump in like superman and stop the explosion from occurring? You people speak as if GEJ has spiritual and supernatural powers but refused to use them. If he should have been able to stop that bomb blast from occurring, then USA shoulder been able to stop 9-11 and so many other bomb blast that has/is occurred/occurring in their country. Same goes to England too.

If you say that GEJ should have been able to stop Boko haram easily, when we all know that initially, when BH were bombing churches, most people over there were not only sympathetic about their plight but also took to social media like Facebook and Twitter to jubilate the death of Christians. Many of them knew BH members but would do anything to protect them. They all blended as one and you couldn't differenciate BH members and normal Nigerians. This was why GEJ said BH members are our siblings.

All the hatred coming from these people against the BH as of last two years was because they started bombing Mosques and public places not minding whether a Muslim was there or not.

If they had labelled BH for what it is and helped the government from the onset, BH woulder been history.

I know my comment would spite hate and insults from you people but I always love to say/stand by the truth.
God bless you for this comment!

3 Likes

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by francizy(m): 2:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
baralatie:

God bless you for this comment!

Amen and God bless you too. It's better to say the truth not minding the consequences..

1 Like

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by Collynzo9: 3:12pm On Mar 13, 2015
franugo:

pls try 2 reason logically...at the time u were talking about, the bokites were not so violent which i think is the reason buhari wished 4 a dialogue instead of destruction.
You are an idîot, you better stop quoting me because you end up writing trash each time you do.
Boko haram were not violent in 2013?

3 Likes

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by franugo(m): 3:16pm On Mar 13, 2015
Collynzo9:

You are an idîot, you better stop quoting me because you end up writing trash each time you do.
Boko haram were not violent in 2013?

were the militants not violent when yaradua {bless his soul} offered them amnesty?

Am not excusing the rabid animals called bh though.
Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by mutazeez(m): 9:54am On Mar 15, 2015
Tl;dr
Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by pure2012soul(m): 9:55am On Mar 15, 2015
For Heavens sake, how else do you want APC to respond when Buhari's BH brothers and sisters are being killed by our gallant troops?
Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by Nasoso: 9:58am On Mar 15, 2015
But in all has FG get rid of dis situation sincerely? D same FG dt said sharkau is dead 3 difrnt time is nw sayn capture sharkau alive...APC or no APC dis administration has failed Dey shld apologize to nigerians,tryn 2 defend dia wrongs make dm look more foolish.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by loomer: 10:07am On Mar 15, 2015
This na the first pretty long write up wey I don read on nairaland, and truly I wasn't disappointed

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soldiers Storm Magistrate Court, Beat Up Officials And Free Suspects / Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) / 2023 Presidential Elections: APC Does Not Have A Candidate See Why (videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.