Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,634 members, 7,813,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date (31819 Views)

Trump To Sell Attack Planes To Nigeria For Boko Haram Fight / Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight / Nigerian Christian Leaders 'hampered Boko Haram Fight'-BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by Ruchidera(f): 2:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
Flets:
Apt write-up......

Anyone still in doubt of the evil motive of APC is either dumb, silly, evil or non-patriotic. They showed their cards too early and have been exposed for who they are.

APC is plain undiluted evil from the pit of hell.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by obergath: 2:02pm On Mar 12, 2015
passingshot come and tame your beast of burden.
Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by Gboliwe: 2:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Can you kindly counter his points with salient points and stop this vile character assisnation.It seems APC thugs are programmed to attack any oppositions rabidly without facts

Why are you asking the impossible? That robot already programmed like the rest of them to keep dropping the single words and causing distraction.

I dare him to counter it intelligently and I will walk with my head and legs flying in the air from Ibom Plaza to Akpanandem.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
francizy:
Mr. Barcanister you are highly mouthed. Welcome back.

Nice work bro. Those that laugh at you today will envy you tomorrow.

Keep it coming and God bless you.
Thanks bro. Missed you guys a lot

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by nwafuluozoh: 2:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
Barcanista, they would come for you but heed them not.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by micolaj: 2:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
Halleluyah! Barcanista has resurrected.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by ozoigbondu: 2:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
eye4eye:
[s][/s]

I already countered the rubbish he posted as "trash". Why do I have to take him serious with everything he said in the last nine months? He is like a weather vane.

The word ’’Trash" does not counter anything rather it shows that the user of the word in an argument is uncouth irresponsible and violent in nature

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by francizy(m): 2:09pm On Mar 12, 2015
barcanista:
Thanks bro. Missed you guys a lot

You're welcome bro..

Please come and contribute on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2192470/opinion-osunpaytheworkers-osunworkers-suffering#31550855

2 Likes

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by garrix8: 2:09pm On Mar 12, 2015
Tvegas:

You should complete your treatise by doing an expose on how the PDP also mismanaged the war against boko haram. Notable among them is avoiding the real enemy,while tagging APC as the sponsors. Same GEJ alleged that Boko Haram sponosrs are in his cabinet,yet no top government official was prosecuted till date. Same GEJ who loves divisive and tribalistic politics claimed MEND didnt bomb abuja without proper investigation. I can go on and on.

In summary,whichever way you cut and dice this chronicle, Boko Haram is a clear display of the failure of GEJ Government. Nothing will bring back the thousands of lives lost. If you like do chronicle of Narnia,it wont absolve PDP/GEJ from this mess.

Exactimore..
Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 12, 2015
Ruchidera:

Nice write up!
Thanks my friend!!!!! grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
micolaj:
Halleluyah! Barcanista has resurrected.
Thanks my brother mi. Actually an APC dude was instrumental to my ban by reporting a post of 2months old.

@ nwafuluozoh surely, I will ignore insults

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by garrix8: 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
Collynzo9:

APC and Buhari's inconsistent statements about Boko haram show that they aren't interested in fighting the group but only sees them as a means of grabbbing power.
Buhari who once said fighting boko haram is anti-north is now the one promising to crush them.

Jonadunce fiddled while over 15,000 Nigerians were slaughtered. He only woke up to his responsibility when he smelt imminent defeat..

2 Likes

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
garrix8:

Jonadunce fiddled while over 15,000 Nigerians were slaughtered. He only woke up to his responsibility when he smelt imminent defeat..
Why are some of you tooooo partisan and unpatriotic?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 12, 2015
francizy:

You're welcome bro..

Please come and contribute on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2192470/opinion-osunpaytheworkers-osunworkers-suffering#31550855
Thanks I just did and taking the battle to twitter too
#osunpaytheworkers

6 Likes

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by francizy(m): 2:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
barcanista:
Thanks I just did and taking the battle to twitter too
#osunpaytheworkers

Thanks bro and God bless..

2 Likes

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by garrix8: 2:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
barcanista:
Why are some of you tooooo partisan and unpatriotic?

Where was Jonadunce between 2010 and 2015 when over 15,000 Nigerians were slaughtered by the terrorists. What woke him up 6 weeks to the election if not the smell of defeat.

Hope you're enjoying your "Protection"...

cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by QuotaSystem: 2:34pm On Mar 12, 2015

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 12, 2015
garrix8:

Where was Jonadunce between 2010 and 2015 when over 15,000 Nigerians were slaughtered by the terrorists. What woke him up 6 weeks to the election if not the smell of defeat.

Hope you're enjoying your "Protection"...

cheesy
I doubt you are a resident of Borno. Even the APC borno Senators and reps are hailing GEJ, you are here jonzing. Meanwhile, your party(APC) has always been against every move of Jonathan and the international community

11 Likes

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by PassingShot(m): 2:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
OP,

I will take you serious and be ready to engage you in proper debate on this the moment you start to see APC as APC and not tag APC with ACN or any other party. Better still, use individual names in your narrations so that we know what we're dealing with. Besides, we have moved past this stage of apportioning blame here and there. The terrorists are being handled by joint forces from Nigeria, Chad, Cameroon and Niger though it remains a national disgrace that those three neighboring countries need to assist us to deal with them.

Now what is your objective of this thread?

1. Is it to convince anyone that GEJ handled BH as they should have been handled? The answer is "NO" because every sane human knows that he failed woefully to protect the innocent citizens lost to the insurgency.

barcanista:

DR. GOODLUCK EBELEMI JONATHAN

INSURGENCY
1.The Government Inherited Boko-Haram sect...After they were initially contained by the Yar Adua's Administration. under the watch of this government, scores have dies prematurely by the sect, towns, villages and communities captured. Military Personnel demotivated, some refused posting, majority complaining of inadequate weapons and ammunitions. over 6000 Nigerians have been killed. Hundreds kidnapped, infamous of the kidnap is the CHIBOK KIDNAP of over 200 school girls.
2. Militants and Not Naval Personnel are incharge of our waterways in the creeks earning Billions on monthly basis. Oil Bunkering is still common and shortchanging the treasury.

OTHER SECURITY
1. Robbery, Rituality, BABY FACTORY, Advanced Fee Fraud, "One Chance" is a common menace.
2. Political motivated thuggery, street thuggery is not uncommon.

2. Is it to make us believe that the opposition has a hand in BH? Again, the answer is "NO" because GEJ/PDP have all the state's intelligence services to unravel those who are behind BH. And if they have failed to do that, the blame is fully on them.

We equally know that PDP/GEJ know more than we think we know about the sponsors of BH. So, they are complicit in this mess.
barcanista:
[size=13pt]Comrade Abba Moro, PDP[/size]
[size=13pt]Alhaji Modi Sherrif, PDP[/size]
Position: Governor, Borno state (2003-2011)
As Governor, he appointed boko haram leader into his cabinet as religious affairs commissioner. He was also named by Australian investigator, Mr. Davis to have a link with boko haram. He is an ally of President Goodluck Jonathan.

And like you said in the past, in a sane society, GEJ would have long resigned and not even have had the audacity to seek for re-election.

barcanista:
In a sane society, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan would have long resigned. What is the morality behind his re-election bid?

Fellow Nigerians, the patriotic call of today is to rise up and be counted among the numbers to say No to continuity of mismanagement, cluelessness, mediocrity and failure. Let us all embrace #Change led by the incorruptible and astute leader, General Muhammadu Buhari. Vote APC

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by Slynonny(m): 2:37pm On Mar 12, 2015
Folly is joy to him that is destitute of wisdom (Mallam Buhari).
But a man of understanding walketh uprightly (GEJ).
Proverbs 15 Vs 21.

6 Likes

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by garrix8: 2:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
barcanista:
I doubt you are a resident of Borno. Even the APC borno Senators and reps are hailing GEJ, you are here jonzing. Meanwhile, your party(APC) has always been against every move of Jonathan and the international community

Where was Jonadunce between 2010 and
2015 when over 15,000 Nigerians were
slaughtered by the terrorists??

What woke him up 6 weeks to the election if not the smell of defeat??

Unanswered questions....

6 Likes

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
bayulll01:

They ve released you from jail,is it only osun that is owing,so STFU and talk abt others
That any state or country is owing does not justify Aregbesola...

3 Likes

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by Truckpusher(m): 2:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
eye4eye:
[s][/s]

Bunch of nonsense from an hungry boy.
You prolly have no idea on how to counter those salient points hence you resorted to madness. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by QuotaSystem: 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2015

1 Like

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by QuotaSystem: 2:45pm On Mar 12, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 12, 2015
bayulll01:

Blaming APC,that's all you people like doing,oga your article or your post was barbaric,selfish and stupe,If I were the mode I will ban u for 400yrs
No, I have never "blamed" APC but only refreshed the minds of Nigerians. One of the attribute of APC is hypocrisy. When GMB supported the Amnesty of GEJ, I supported him, but he turning back to say another thing shows his level of insincerity. The APC has never had a singular plan but always attack GEJ and oppose his move against BH.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by QuotaSystem: 2:46pm On Mar 12, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Aides Worshiped Online At Aso Villa Chapel On Sunday / I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru / El-rufai Lied Over Killing Of 66 Kaduna Residents — CAN, NEMA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.