Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,718 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:36 AM

Things You Can Do To Revenge An Ex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Can Do To Revenge An Ex. (7017 Views)

Would You Remain Friends With An Ex? / How To Permanently Stop Masturbation (lessons From An Ex-chronic Masturbator) / What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Can Do To Revenge An Ex. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
I know there's certain breakups that's so hard to get over, and starting over can seems so impossible. Trust me been there, done it, got my revenge. grin and he's still pinning over me till this day. He goes out of his way to attend every function I attend just to see me. He keeps flooding his Facebook about how he will never get over me and stuff. Well mission accomplished. That was the plan, for his lame azzz to regret for the rest of his life. My method? Quite simple, be happy without them, do better without them. In short the best revenge is a better life without them.

below are things you can do to revenge an ex.

1 look good at all time. You never know when you make run into him/her. When you do, you want to leave a lasting pinning.

2 be friends with them on social media, but don't talk to them, don't reply any of their messages or anything, just have them there so they can see you doing well without them. After a while then delete them.

3 move on to someone better. You don't want to downgrade but upgrade. Nothing hurt an ex then seeing you with someone better then them.

4 Focus on yourself, better yourself. You want to take a step forward not backward. Be it school, career, your look, dress sense, And he/she will hear about it.

5 never ever mention them on your social media or post anything relating to an ex. They will think you miss them. Even if you do don't show it.

6 stick to the no contact rule. Don't ever attempt to contact them.

7 finally moved on.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things You Can Do To Revenge An Ex. by Viktoh(m): 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
grin
Re: Things You Can Do To Revenge An Ex. by kilokeys(m): 7:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
and afterall this ur world still revolves around him

he is still in ur consciousness..

and my dear.. u will never move on

11 Likes

Re: Things You Can Do To Revenge An Ex. by nzeobi(m): 8:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
I disagree with number two some how. Chat with them if they start they chat but make sure you make the chat boring by either reply late or using codes
Re: Things You Can Do To Revenge An Ex. by ronald4lif(m): 8:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
Sorry for person wey go allow themselves get into number 3 and 5, what am I having an ex as friends on my social media accounts for. Except an ex we're still in talking terms after we broke up. Who wan dey see pics of a bitter ex on their timeline angry

2 Likes

Re: Things You Can Do To Revenge An Ex. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 12, 2015
kilokeys:
and afterall this ur world still revolves around him

he is still in ur consciousness..

and my dear.. u will never move on
trust me I so ooo did. If that was the case, I would be back with him.
Re: Things You Can Do To Revenge An Ex. by jcflex(m): 8:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
intresting.
Re: Things You Can Do To Revenge An Ex. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
ronald4lif:
Sorry for person wey go allow themselves get into number 3 and 5, what am I having an ex as friends on my social media accounts for. Except an ex we're still in talking terms after we broke up. Who wan dey see pics of a bitter ex on their timeline angry
hahahahaha the title reads "revenge"
Re: Things You Can Do To Revenge An Ex. by XtraSmooth404: 8:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
grin

3 Likes

Re: Things You Can Do To Revenge An Ex. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
nzeobi:
I disagree with number two some how. Chat with them if they start they chat but make sure you make the chat boring by either reply late or using codes
trust me the no chat works better. grin
Re: Things You Can Do To Revenge An Ex. by kilokeys(m): 8:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
rokiatu:
trust me I so ooo did. If that was the case, I would be back with him.

somewhere in ur subconscious.. trust me.

once in a while either for good or bad.. emotions ( positive or negative) would flow through u..

u can't be indifferent... its what ill call "the curse of the exes"

2 Likes

Re: Things You Can Do To Revenge An Ex. by tosyne2much(m): 8:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
Nice write-up Rokiatu cool
Re: Things You Can Do To Revenge An Ex. by ronald4lif(m): 8:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
rokiatu:
hahahahaha the title reads "revenge"

Yes, and people only revenge when you give them room. It's simple don't be friends with ex.

And an ex who is out on a revenge mission doesn't seem to have move on. Poor ex
Re: Things You Can Do To Revenge An Ex. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
kilokeys:

somewhere in ur subconscious.. trust me.

once in a while either for good or bad.. emotions ( positive or negative) would flow through u..

u can't be indifferent... its what ill call "the curse of the exes"
well as long as you once knew someone, you will think about them somehow once in a while.

Even enemies or ex friends.

ronald4lif:

Yes, and people only revenge when you give them room. It's simple don't be friends with ex.
And an ex who is out on a revenge mission doesn't seem to have move on. Poor ex
once your mission is accomplished you will finally get over them.

Getting over a break up is a process and it don't happen in one day.

tosyne2much:
Nice write-up Rokiatu cool
thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things You Can Do To Revenge An Ex. by nzeobi(m): 8:10pm On Mar 12, 2015
rokiatu:
trust me the no chat works better. grin
It makes it look as if you are angry or bitter but slow chat mean you are busy with something else

1 Like

Re: Things You Can Do To Revenge An Ex. by fuckshit: 8:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
fück!!! the best fücking revenge is to make sure as much as fücking possible you get to fück any of her close friends;

now that's fücking revenge for you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Things You Can Do To Revenge An Ex. by Cutehector(m): 9:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
Invite dem to ur weddin.

1 Like

Re: Things You Can Do To Revenge An Ex. by Chizzy20(f): 9:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
OP nyc1 bt i disagree wit d part wen u said, one should always luk gud becos he or she doesnt knw wen u will cum across ur ex again, dat shws d person hasnt moved on if one is always thinkin of such b4 dressing to go out...If u ve moved on, u will dress to make urself happy nt becus of some ex...

5 Likes

Re: Things You Can Do To Revenge An Ex. by stan241(m): 9:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
Having them on your social media kinda makes moving on preety hard especially if things were really serious between both parties so social media is a no no
Re: Things You Can Do To Revenge An Ex. by stingbreed(m): 9:32pm On Mar 12, 2015
People can sweat sha,,,, so relationships have now turned into competition when it doesn't work out,,, wahala

THE MOMENT SOMEONE BECOMES UR EX, FORGET ABOUT THEM.... TREAT THEM AS U WOULD TREAT A STRANGER WHEN & IF U EVER MEET THEM....

3 Likes

Re: Things You Can Do To Revenge An Ex. by stan241(m): 9:40pm On Mar 12, 2015
stingbreed:
People can sweat sha,,,, so relationships have now turned into competition when it doesn't work out,,, wahala

THE MOMENT SOMEONE BECOMES UR EX, FORGET ABOUT THEM.... TREAT THEM AS U WOULD TREAT A STRANGER WHEN & IF U EVER MEET THEM....
well it kinda depends on how bad things were before the break up cus people at times just grow out of love with each other and decide to remain friends...the competition thingy is annoying i tell ya and i think its the guys that practice it more often
Re: Things You Can Do To Revenge An Ex. by heneversleep: 9:52pm On Mar 12, 2015
You don't need all these, so far your intention and mind are clear through the relationship. You just moved on and wish him/her luck.
Re: Things You Can Do To Revenge An Ex. by Pdizzle(m): 11:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
Women can suffer their self sha..
Re: Things You Can Do To Revenge An Ex. by dBard: 12:00am On Mar 13, 2015
rokiatu:
I know there's certain breakups that's so hard to get over, and starting over can seems so impossible. Trust me been there, done it, got my revenge. grin and he's still pinning over me till this day. He goes out of his way to attend every function I attend just to see me. He keeps flooding his Facebook about how he will never get over me and stuff. Well mission accomplished. That was the plan, for his lame azzz to regret for the rest of his life. My method? Quite simple, be happy without them, do better without them. In short the best revenge is a better life without them.

below are things you can do to revenge an ex.

1 look good at all time. You never know when you make run into him/her. When you do, you want to leave a lasting pinning.

2 be friends with them on social media, but don't talk to them, don't reply any of their messages or anything, just have them there so they can see you doing well without them. After a while then delete them.

3 move on to someone better. You don't want to downgrade but upgrade. Nothing hurt an ex then seeing you with someone better then them.

4 Focus on yourself, better yourself. You want to take a step forward not backward. Be it school, career, your look, dress sense, And he/she will hear about it.

5 never ever mention them on your social media or post anything relating to an ex. They will think you miss them. Even if you do don't show it.

6 stick to the no contact rule. Don't ever attempt to contact them.

7 finally moved on.

Seems like so much work
Might it not be easier to just ,thank God, close the chapter and live your life
Y'all broke up, it's not like the fellow murdered your family.
All this revenge ish is for the Asians.

It's ur life, he/she visited, left a mark and left.....the life still remains yours to choose what, where & how.

Am very good friends with a number of my ex's. ain't a thing to me.

3 Likes

Re: Things You Can Do To Revenge An Ex. by LewisO: 12:30am On Mar 13, 2015
[size=15pt]I don't think i can revenge on an ex, its just like not forgiving when someone hurts you. [/size]
Re: Things You Can Do To Revenge An Ex. by Nobody: 1:06am On Mar 13, 2015
if you are planning a revenge on your ex then you have not moved on. The feelings is still there only that it is replaced with anger that will vapourise quickly if the ex comes back. I dont believe in revenge. Ave gat no time to revenge my ex cos am busy preparing for my next wink

2 Likes

Re: Things You Can Do To Revenge An Ex. by 190theclown: 1:13am On Mar 13, 2015
I once threw a bag of camel sheet at one of my nairaland ex's

it splashed all over her clothes just adjacent to her neck

Her name is . . . . .

oya begin guess, i hope she doesnt see this tho angry angry
Re: Things You Can Do To Revenge An Ex. by Nobody: 6:09am On Mar 13, 2015
dBard:

Y'all broke up, it's not like the fellow murdered your family.
grin grin grin
Re: Things You Can Do To Revenge An Ex. by ireneony(f): 7:03am On Mar 13, 2015
unfortunately, i have already deleted him from my bbm list. sight of him makes me wanna vomit.
this list is made for those who their ex broke up with them not for me sha..

cool list by the way
Re: Things You Can Do To Revenge An Ex. by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 13, 2015
Those that still think of revenge are those that haven't moved on. An ex that has moved on won't care whether you ended up with someone better than him cos he's happy with whoever he's with or whatever life he's living. So dressing fly and posting pictures of yourself in a happy mood won't fool him cos he's done with you.

Rokiatu, u sure sey no be ur baka d guy dey miss?

1 Like

Re: Things You Can Do To Revenge An Ex. by sinizia: 7:56am On Mar 13, 2015
Chizzy20:
OP nyc1 bt i disagree wit d part wen u said, one should always luk gud becos he or she doesnt knw wen u will cum across ur ex again, dat shws d person hasnt moved on if one is always thinkin of such b4 dressing to go out...If u ve moved on, u will dress to make urself happy nt becus of some ex...

Rokiatu meant one should look good all the time, ex or no ex. So that when you mistakenly run into him or her, you won't look haggard or appear gloomy like you are still mourning him or her.

Nice write-up OP, the most important is your number 7 - moving on.

The best revenge you can give an ex or your hater is becoming successful so the news of your success gets to hunt them for the rest of their lives.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do I Look Like Kiss Daniel(pics) / Shocking! Man Caught Pregnant Wife In Bed With Another Man (photos) / “ I Want To Be Your Friend”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.