Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

“ I Want To Be Your Friend” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “ I Want To Be Your Friend” (6816 Views)

Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past / Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? / Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

“ I Want To Be Your Friend” by MissRaine69(f): 11:33pm On Jun 04, 2019
Why do some men use this as a chat up line? Why is it difficult for some to say exactly what they mean?
Genuinely curious about this phenomenon.

1 Like

Re: “ I Want To Be Your Friend” by TheMainMan: 11:40pm On Jun 04, 2019
undecided
Re: “ I Want To Be Your Friend” by Signal004(m): 11:43pm On Jun 04, 2019
Dance in the Holyghost Sinach

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wV3VJ3XW_4
Re: “ I Want To Be Your Friend” by Earthquake2: 11:43pm On Jun 04, 2019
MissRaine69:
Why do some men use this as a chat up line? Why is it difficult for some to say exactly what they mean?

Have you ever toasted a guy?

2 Likes

Re: “ I Want To Be Your Friend” by Magnoliaa(f): 11:48pm On Jun 04, 2019
Because they want to be your friend? What other reasons should there be?

12 Likes

Re: “ I Want To Be Your Friend” by cooluzi: 11:55pm On Jun 04, 2019
they wanna be your friend what other reasons do you want? fish brain

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “ I Want To Be Your Friend” by KristaPretty(f): 12:14am On Jun 05, 2019
So what's the big deal in them wanting to be friends If along the line they decide to graduate from friend zone to boivrend you should be happy they considered you an upgraded version grin

20 Likes

Re: “ I Want To Be Your Friend” by SaucyBenks(m): 12:16am On Jun 05, 2019
MissRaine69:
he didn't finish it... Its supposed to be I want us to be friends..... With benefits grin

N even if you later moved their rank from just friends to boivrend by mistake, their real intention was to stop at just being friends with benefits with you....

3 Likes

Re: “ I Want To Be Your Friend” by anthonyuncle(m): 12:41am On Jun 05, 2019
if they tell u da exact words u are looking for,
u'll be annoyed that they see u as a hoe

13 Likes

Re: “ I Want To Be Your Friend” by Nobody: 1:35am On Jun 05, 2019
MissRaine69:
How do you know what they exactly mean if you don't become their friend?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “ I Want To Be Your Friend” by Otatom(m): 5:19am On Jun 05, 2019
On this episode of 'what do ladies really want?' If I had come to you saying something else would you give me an audience?

2 Likes

Re: “ I Want To Be Your Friend” by Oluromantic: 5:27am On Jun 05, 2019
So if I meet you newly and say I want us to be sex mates or I want u to be my girlfriend, won't you be afraid yourself? Someone you just met. And you may never get to know that person since he already pissed you off with such first approach. So starting up as friends is just normal.

10 Likes

Re: “ I Want To Be Your Friend” by Oluromantic: 5:29am On Jun 05, 2019
Otatom:
On this episode of 'what do ladies really want?' If I had come to you saying something else would you give me an audience?
I just wonder..
Re: “ I Want To Be Your Friend” by Eroms4life17(m): 6:04am On Jun 05, 2019
Guys know the code. They don't just rush things. From being friends, things can graduate to the next level. As a lady, u have the right to say yeah or nah. But if u agree, don't be carried away with his charm, smiles and all. Watch his every move, Wat he says, how he thinks, what he does. This will determine if he's genuine or not.

1 Like

Re: “ I Want To Be Your Friend” by sisisioge: 6:29am On Jun 05, 2019
...or why do they change it to "I only wanna be friends" after you oust their apparent motive grin grin
Re: “ I Want To Be Your Friend” by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 05, 2019
MissRaine69:

Would you prefer I just meet you for the first time and tell you I WANT TO FVCK YOU? undecided

2 Likes

Re: “ I Want To Be Your Friend” by obyrich(m): 7:01am On Jun 05, 2019
MissRaine69:
So you expect a man to walk up to you and tell you straight up, they wanna bleep you?

2 Likes

Re: “ I Want To Be Your Friend” by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 05, 2019
Can't you just be friends?
Must every guy that approaches you date you?

Ladies and their false sense of entitlement. grin

7 Likes

Re: “ I Want To Be Your Friend” by Apeshy101(m): 7:14am On Jun 05, 2019
Currently, I have 3girlfriends and 2 ex's I've never used that line before

Not all guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “ I Want To Be Your Friend” by BlueAir: 7:18am On Jun 05, 2019
MissRaine69:
and the ones that have gotten straight to the point..... Have u ever given them a straight and exact answer? undecided

People sad

3 Likes

Re: “ I Want To Be Your Friend” by MissRaine69(f): 7:37am On Jun 05, 2019
obyrich:
So you expect a man to walk up to you and tell you straight up, they wanna bleep you?
That would be preferable actually
Re: “ I Want To Be Your Friend” by MissRaine69(f): 7:38am On Jun 05, 2019
BlueAir:
and the ones that have gotten straight to the point..... Have u ever given them a straight and exact answer? undecided

People sad
Yes they have got an answer
Re: “ I Want To Be Your Friend” by BlueAir: 7:40am On Jun 05, 2019
MissRaine69:

Yes they have got an answer
real bold Truth wink
Re: “ I Want To Be Your Friend” by MissRaine69(f): 7:44am On Jun 05, 2019
Xaos:
Can't you just be friends?
Must every guy that approaches you date you?

Ladies and their false sense of entitlement. grin
It’s a question that needed an answer not an analysis of of my self worth and while we are on that subject I do have a high opinion of myself. There is no false aspect to it .Was I supposed to wait on the likes of you to bolster my repertoire?
Re: “ I Want To Be Your Friend” by MissRaine69(f): 7:45am On Jun 05, 2019
BlueAir:
real bold Truth wink
You are in a different category....tread cautiously
Re: “ I Want To Be Your Friend” by MissRaine69(f): 7:46am On Jun 05, 2019
akinjojo1234:

Would you prefer I just meet you for the first time and tell you I WANT TO FVCK YOU? undecided
If that’s all there is to it ...lay it on the table I would then make an informed choice as to whether it’s worth sitting on or should I pass.........

1 Like

Re: “ I Want To Be Your Friend” by MissRaine69(f): 7:50am On Jun 05, 2019
omale88:

How do you know what they exactly mean if you don't become their friend?
The fact that it then becomes a labyrinth of words when saying exactly what they mean would have saved a whole heap of unnecessary small talk that would was clearly going nowhere fast.
Re: “ I Want To Be Your Friend” by BlueAir: 7:50am On Jun 05, 2019
MissRaine69:

You are in a different category....tread cautiously
ive tread enough already... Did u even check ur email this morning? undecided
Re: “ I Want To Be Your Friend” by MissRaine69(f): 7:51am On Jun 05, 2019
Oluromantic:
So if I meet you newly and say I want us to be sex mates or I want u to be my girlfriend, won't you be afraid yourself? Someone you just met. And you may never get to know that person since he already pissed you off with such first approach. So starting as friends is just normal.
Nope starting with that phrase alone puts you in negative equity
Re: “ I Want To Be Your Friend” by MissRaine69(f): 7:55am On Jun 05, 2019
SaucyBenks:
he didn't finish it... Its supposed to be I want us to be friends..... With benefits grin

N even if you later moved their rank from just friends to boivrend by mistake, their real intention was to stop at just being friends with benefits with you....
It would be exceptionally naive of me to assume what was meant to be a physical arrangement would graduate to wedding bells. This is a mistake most women make....I happen to be not most women.
Re: “ I Want To Be Your Friend” by MissRaine69(f): 7:56am On Jun 05, 2019
Earthquake2:

Have you ever toasted a guy?
Yes
And I certainly did not use that phrase.
Re: “ I Want To Be Your Friend” by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 05, 2019
That phrase is so irritating. I don't even reply back. I mean what the f?!

Since when do friendships start with "I want to be your friend?"

Someone you had no idea even existed until ca. 2 mins ago

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Weird Situations Which Led To Being Bleeped / Tall Nigerian Women (over 6 Feet 2) / Lady Caught Watching Explicit Content Inside The Class Room.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.