Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,922 members, 7,814,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) (56021 Views)

Epic Throwback Picture Of Lil Kesh Before Fame / Actor Odunlade Adekola Drunk On Fame And Losing His Credibility? / Throwback: Reekado Banks Before Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Gboskee(m): 9:32pm On Mar 12, 2015
helphelp:

Shaaaatttaaaap
ahaaaahhahahahaahahahaahah
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Airforce1(m): 9:32pm On Mar 12, 2015
Gboskee:
you wan start that your yeye adverts here again ko?

grin grin
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Chigold101(m): 9:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
harbdulrasaq88:
Paul Okoye and his wifey way back..

This was when he was a church boy (spot the bible? )Some say she isn't the one though..

I think she is..

https://instagram.com/p/0IuQWvRvhH/
brother and sister...
remember say their mama was a serious church woman
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by nmadu1: 9:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
K
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by mrtimycc(m): 9:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
buygala:
Pastor Paul and Sister Anita when they were 'born again'....before they got carried away by the 'sins of the flesh' and the 'pride of life cry

See as Paul hold Bible like person wey God dey speak to on per-second billing.... Now he holds silicone nyanshes and artificial boobsies embarassed

We, the Members of BAAN (Born again association of Nigeria) are still fervently praying for Brother Paul's deliverance from the claws of Baal cry

BROTHER PAUL AND SISTER ANITA, JESUS STILL LOVES YOU... DELIVER ALL YOUR WORLDLY RICHES UNTO ME, FOLLOW JESUS AND BECOME FISHERS OF MEN angry

Mumu
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by tracyorez(f): 9:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
Very nice
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Gboskee(m): 9:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 9:34pm On Mar 12, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Frankdamaxx(m): 9:35pm On Mar 12, 2015
Vickybee:
Gosh! Anita is so cute.

The patience dog eat the fattest bone but that doesn't mean we should cringe to a broke ass with no future. undecided

Hi, am Frank. There something about you, would love to meet you.
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Elsultoy(m): 9:35pm On Mar 12, 2015
[quote author=buygala post=31560297]Pastor Paul and Sister Anita when they were 'born again'....before they got carried away by the 'sins of the flesh' and the 'pride of life cry

See as Paul hold Bible like person wey God dey speak to on per-second billing.... Now he holds silicone nyanshes and artificial boobsies embarassed

We, the Members of BAAN (Born again association of Nigeria) are still fervently praying for Brother Paul's deliverance from the claws of Baal cry

BROTHER PAUL AND SISTER ANITA, JESUS STILL LOVES YOU... DELIVER ALL YOUR WORLDLY RICHES UNTO ME, FOLLOW JESUS AND BECOME FISHERS OF MEN angry

Suru lere....

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 9:35pm On Mar 12, 2015
kilokeys:
hmm

see history together.. a lesson to ladies that want ready-made..

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii and remember u ar the FTC, mind ur own bis ok.
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by iceluluninky: 9:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
buygala:
Pastor Paul and Sister Anita when they were 'born again'....before they got carried away by the 'sins of the flesh' and the 'pride of life cry

you funny oh lol
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
danielmichael:
Lesson to my girlfriend,perhaps
Lesson, how? undecided

As long as you're worth it, she will stay... smiley
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by groundnutoil(m): 9:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
Likes rove hin d hair grin
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by bosun11(m): 9:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
pretydiva:
Ladies! Ladies!! Ladies!!! Let's all learn frm dis...no condition is permanent. Suffer now n enjoy 2moro
\

TELL THEM OOO ESP SOME LADIES THAT DROPPED COMMENT ON THE FIRST PAGE......Runs away grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
I don't think she is the one(that is another lady)

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 12, 2015
FAKE POST!!! Dat is not Anita. Paul was bigger than this in his 400 level when he met her and she was smaller in her 100level which was her level wen dey met.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by zicoraads: 9:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
Am not sure she is the one...

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
Frankdamaxx:

Hi, am Frank. There something about you, would love to meet you.
What is about me? embarassed
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by obinnafred(m): 9:40pm On Mar 12, 2015
Hi
My name is Airforce1
Cool boy grin[/quote]
Mr force1 sir
Pls wen are u join them
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Jennifer89(f): 9:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
pretydiva:
Ladies! Ladies!! Ladies!!! Let's all learn frm dis...no condition is permanent. Suffer now n enjoy 2moro

Babe na risk coz some times after the suffering he dumps you for another girl.
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by bosun11(m): 9:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
Whether she is the one or not...it takes a really loyal girl friend to stick with a man for a long time .The guy has to show those features that he is ready to step up to the plate when it matters.No lady can afford to stay with a guy for so long that is not ready to improve his life

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by austelright(m): 9:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
That is why i love my fiance she has been with me for 17yrs and she is with me till date. Despite my escapes with other ladies when i started making money she still forgives me and stays with me.
If the Devil likes it or not let him sit on case i must marry her. She is a jewel i can't gamble with.
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by alienware(m): 9:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
Vickybee:
Gosh! Anita is so cute.

The patience dog eat the fattest bone but that doesn't mean we should cringe to a broke ass with no future. undecided
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
See how money has changed their lives, who said money is not good should hug transformer cool cheesy
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by vy20: 9:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
vjsmiles:
so anita was with paul when the going was tough.
now the tough has gone she enjoying her perseverance unlike some girls that............. angry

lola okoye case shaaaaa...... angry
ttthose days wen u have wear over size shirt
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 12, 2015
kilokeys:
hmm

see history together.. a lesson to ladies that want ready-made..

I like the Fact that she stayed with him through thick and thin...so as Annie and 2face...the question is,how many ladies can do this?...I bet if they'll be up to 2%....This is what real Men want...no"owo epo"ladies
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Frankdamaxx(m): 9:50pm On Mar 12, 2015
Vickybee:

What is about me? embarassed

Your eyes. There is something special behind those eyes.
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 12, 2015
Frankdamaxx:

Your eyes. There is something special behind those eyes.
Hmm, lol, okay!, sir...
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Euckybaby(f): 9:52pm On Mar 12, 2015
NICE ONE
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Sweetlemon(f): 9:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
Yes Anita was with him long before fame. But that's NOT Anita.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma / Tiwa Savage Shows Off Flowers Omah Lay Gifted Her On Valentine's Day (Photos) / Lawrentta Sawyer And Sawyer Peter's Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.