Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,432 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) (56023 Views)

Epic Throwback Picture Of Lil Kesh Before Fame / Actor Odunlade Adekola Drunk On Fame And Losing His Credibility? / Throwback: Reekado Banks Before Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by pbs4real(m): 12:47am On Mar 13, 2015
Margauxluv:

dis cud b us buh....ur album dey for dinosaur cave.
dis u af badt mouth. . .lolz
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by pbs4real(m): 12:48am On Mar 13, 2015
Vickybee:
Gosh! Anita is so cute.

The patient dog eat the fattest bone but that doesn't mean we should cling to a broke ass with no future. undecided
ow many patient dog do wil have dis dayz?
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by pbs4real(m): 1:00am On Mar 13, 2015
BISIXCLUSIVE:
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii and remember u ar the FTC, mind ur own bis ok.
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,dnt tel any1,u blong 2 d category.
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Nobody: 1:06am On Mar 13, 2015
Aaawwww embarassed

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Nobody: 2:41am On Mar 13, 2015
See transformation
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Caution30: 2:47am On Mar 13, 2015
buygala:
Pastor Paul and Sister Anita when they were 'born again'....before they got carried away by the 'sins of the flesh' and the 'pride of life' cry

See as Paul hold Bible like person wey God dey speak to on per-second billing.... Now he holds silicone nyanshes and artificial boobsies embarassed

We, the Members of BAAN (Born again association of Nigeria) are still fervently praying for Brother Paul's deliverance from the claws of Baal cry
Guy, u no well!

BROTHER PAUL AND SISTER ANITA, JESUS STILL LOVES YOU... DELIVER ALL YOUR WORLDLY RICHES UNTO ME, FOLLOW JESUS AND BECOME FISHERS OF MEN angry

Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Caution30: 2:54am On Mar 13, 2015
Vickybee:

What is about me? embarassed
He has a vision for you!
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Airforce1(m): 2:58am On Mar 13, 2015
Vickygirk:

mr itk

grin mtchew
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Caution30: 3:06am On Mar 13, 2015
Airforce1:

grin mtchew
You dey sleep at all?
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Airforce1(m): 3:11am On Mar 13, 2015
Caution30:

You dey sleep at all?

I dey studio grin
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Nobody: 4:24am On Mar 13, 2015
LewisO:
[size=15pt]Herzumpther are u married? let's know now! [/size]
I'm not married yet.
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by AdeniyiA(m): 5:31am On Mar 13, 2015
buygala:
Pastor Paul and Sister Anita when they were 'born again'....before they got carried away by the 'sins of the flesh' and the 'pride of life' cry

See as Paul hold Bible like person wey God dey speak to on per-second billing.... Now he holds silicone nyanshes and artificial boobsies embarassed

We, the Members of BAAN (Born again association of Nigeria) are still fervently praying for Brother Paul's deliverance from the claws of Baal cry

BROTHER PAUL AND SISTER ANITA, JESUS STILL LOVES YOU... DELIVER ALL YOUR WORLDLY RICHES UNTO ME, FOLLOW JESUS AND BECOME FISHERS OF MEN angry

u wan take their money go buy gala che?
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by blackandbold: 5:35am On Mar 13, 2015
buygala:

lollls.u no well grin
buygala:

lollls.u no well
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by suruwilliams(m): 5:43am On Mar 13, 2015
pretydiva:
Ladies! Ladies!! Ladies!!! Let's all learn frm dis...no condition is permanent. Suffer now n enjoy 2moro
See who they talk
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Nobody: 5:52am On Mar 13, 2015
austelright:
We were in secondary school when we started dating. We should ve married before now but i was not in the country, but we kept our communication until i came back and we continued from where we stopped.
We ve done our traditional marriage last year, planning for the white wedding and its coming up this year. She is a nairalander i ill reveal her identity when the time comes. You guys won't believe it because she is a well known face. She is very active in politics and sports section just given u a clue.

Hmmmmmm, we cant wait then.
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by tyconcepts(f): 6:04am On Mar 13, 2015
Broke niggas be like "9ja girls are this n that"

Y'all need glasses coz that girl in the old pix ain't Anita.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by kelvinnn(m): 6:06am On Mar 13, 2015
kilokeys:
hmm

see history together.. a lesson to ladies that want ready-made..

Some ladies no wan even make some sacrifice at all......all they want is ready made men..... undecided
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by kelvinnn(m): 6:09am On Mar 13, 2015
Vickybee:
Gosh! Anita is so cute.

The patient dog eat the fattest bone but that doesn't mean we should cling to a broke ass with no future. undecided
Vickybee
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 6:37am On Mar 13, 2015
pbs4real:
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,dnt tel any1,u blong 2 d category.
Me nd ur ex abi?idey inside ur body. kankan aye
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by bobbyruffy(m): 6:54am On Mar 13, 2015
Transformation.... Endure and enjoy
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Omalicious1: 6:56am On Mar 13, 2015
...a lesson for the ladies
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Nickymezor(f): 7:39am On Mar 13, 2015
This is really cool... cool.No condition is permanent in life wen Oluwa is involved
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by olareed(m): 8:02am On Mar 13, 2015
emblexxx:

Everything has a beginning, ladies should learn from this,
Some ladies just want that Aristo guy to come already rich,
Not knowing how he got his doe, though e gud sometimes shaa, but remember that lady that was there for him in the first place b4 he boomed will always be there. Mark my words
befor nko...she for leave am after money don come ni
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Kingsasian(m): 8:21am On Mar 13, 2015
elantraceey:
how time changes things .
correction.... its how money changes things....lol
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by austelright(m): 8:43am On Mar 13, 2015
Missyetty:
wow! Kudos to you guyz, am in such a relationship too nd i knw the journey has not been easy
Thanks. Its not been easy countless of times we ve quarrelled and got separated but we still came back to continue. We know within us that we are inseparable.
Whatever i ve become she is the brain behind it.
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by austelright(m): 8:52am On Mar 13, 2015
Godshand:

Hmmmmmm, we cant wait then.
U ill be invited.
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by tonero230(m): 8:59am On Mar 13, 2015
Vickybee:
Gosh! Anita is so cute.

And how do you know he has no future?You are still yet to learn.
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by miketayo(m): 9:01am On Mar 13, 2015
vjsmiles:
so anita was with paul when the going was tough.
now the tough has gone she enjoying her perseverance unlike some girls that............. angry

lola okoye case shaaaaa...... angry

Lola had more money than the okoye`s wen she met peter.. so ur point??
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Margauxluv(f): 9:08am On Mar 13, 2015
pbs4real:
wink
pbs4real:

shd i say fnks.
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 13, 2015
austelright:

U ill be invited.

No problem Sir.
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by hantsi002(m): 9:48am On Mar 13, 2015
Vickybee:
Gosh! Anita is so cute.

Then you will end up choosing the wrong guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma / Tiwa Savage Shows Off Flowers Omah Lay Gifted Her On Valentine's Day (Photos) / Lawrentta Sawyer And Sawyer Peter's Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.