Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) (56019 Views)

Epic Throwback Picture Of Lil Kesh Before Fame / Actor Odunlade Adekola Drunk On Fame And Losing His Credibility? / Throwback: Reekado Banks Before Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Margauxluv(f): 7:04am On Mar 15, 2015
pbs4real:
leave dt mmmm til wen we meet.

cool
pbs4real:
leave dt mmmm til wen we meet.

cool....
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by pbs4real(m): 9:31am On Mar 15, 2015
Margauxluv:

cool

cool....
oya send mii pm.
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Margauxluv(f): 6:31pm On Mar 15, 2015
pbs4real:
oya send mii pm.

pm tongue
pbs4real:
oya send mii pm.

pm
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by missojugo(f): 9:56am On Apr 14, 2015
kilokeys:
hmm

see history together.. a lesson to ladies that want ready-made..

You have a point but not all guys marry the girl that went through the valley with them undecideda lot of guys get to the top of the mountain and push the lady off without any parachute lipsrsealed
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Mandymandy: 9:51pm On Sep 21, 2016
Villagers
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 21, 2016
kilokeys:
hmm

see history together.. a lesson to ladies that want ready-made..

At least Paul head is grounded and he knows a wife material when he met her.. Unlike some guys out there, they will use their wife material gf take play kalo Kalo, while the so called bad baes, they will still use take play the same Kalo Kalo sad

When the guys start clocking 40, either in a miserable marriage or still searching that's when they will come online and insult ladies.. When u guys were playing Ronaldo with babes, una think say una dey smart.
Continue o....

How old is Peter and Paul? They are settled with kids and married.. Those are guys with focus and are meant to be kept.. At what age?

Players continue ooooo
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by kilokeys(m): 11:24pm On Sep 21, 2016
Amelian:

At least Paul head is grounded and he knows a wife material when he met her.. Unlike some guys out there, they will use their wife material gf take play kalo Kalo, while the so called bad baes, they will still use take play the same Kalo Kalo sad

When the guys start clocking 40, either in a miserable marriage or still searching that's when they will come online and insult ladies.. When u guys were playing Ronaldo with babes, una think say una dey smart.
Continue o....

How old is Peter and Paul? They are settled with kids and married.. Those are guys with focus and are meant to be kept.. At what age?

Players continue ooooo

not necessarily our fault... as unbelievable as it might sound..

i started dating last year at 27 for the first time ever... graduated at 23. i just wanted to be ''responsible'' before dating..

but along the line, the job stopped. right now, i am on plan B, i still have plan C D E and F.. so , what if these plans do not materialize before i start seeming like a "player"?

its really crazy nowadays.. but the cool guys are still out there. once baba bless my hustle.. i do marry shaperly.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 22, 2016
kilokeys:

not necessarily our fault... as unbelievable as it might sound..

i started dating last year at 27 for the first time ever... graduated at 23. i just wanted to be ''responsible'' before dating..

but along the line, the job stopped. right now, i am on plan B, i still have plan C D E and F.. so , what if these plans do not materialize before i start seeming like a "player"?

its really crazy nowadays.. but the cool guys are still out there. once baba bless my hustle.. i do marry shaperly.

OK, yours is fair enough.
Baba God will bless your hustle sooner than you expect.. Amen smiley

At least you sound focused..cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma / Tiwa Savage Shows Off Flowers Omah Lay Gifted Her On Valentine's Day (Photos) / Lawrentta Sawyer And Sawyer Peter's Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.