Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) (56022 Views)

Epic Throwback Picture Of Lil Kesh Before Fame / Actor Odunlade Adekola Drunk On Fame And Losing His Credibility? / Throwback: Reekado Banks Before Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by olaolulazio(m): 9:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
He looks more like bro Paul in the first pix.
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by LewisO: 9:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
[size=15pt]Herzumpther are u married? let's know now! [/size]
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Goahead(m): 9:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
Vickybee:
Gosh! Anita is so cute.

The patience dog eat the fattest bone but that doesn't mean we should cling to a broke ass with no future. undecided
Do you have to cling on someone
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by xtervaganza(m): 9:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
vjsmiles:
so anita was with paul when the going was tough.
now the tough has gone she enjoying her perseverance unlike some girls that............. angry

lola okoye case shaaaaa...... angry
what's wrong with Lola Okoye? Abunu, like she was a gold digger.

Better go read and learn about her aily, they can buy all of naija super stars

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Missyetty(f): 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
austelright:
That is why i love my fiance she has been with me for 17yrs and she is with me till date. Despite my escapes with other ladies when i started making money she still forgives me and stays with me.
If the Devil likes it or not let him sit on case i must marry her. She is a jewel i can't gamble with.
goodness God! When did you guys started dating?
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Frankdamaxx(m): 10:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
Vickybee:

Hmm, lol, okay!, sir...

Please add me up on bbm 52f1a51d. Don't wanna derail here.
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by bogolobango(m): 10:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
U be real mumu do u think lola is a from a poor family like anita
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by hamilton62(m): 10:10pm On Mar 12, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Lesson, how? undecided

As long as you're worth it, she will stay... smiley
Dear, I totally disagree with this statement of yours though the lesson is for both sex because she cling till now it's better and the guy for being faithful and grateful on who God has brought for hom long ago and still counting.
Most Girls of nowadays like shiny things and most guys of today are so idiotic that they are overwhelmed with wealth when it comes that they miss their path and the tide of wealth takes them off their right path.
But in all... The greatest amount of break-ups in relationship come from ladies and it starts with them first and ends with the dude (because when money and fame comes, the temptation of the guy begins).
Thanks.
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by christaddicted: 10:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
buygala:
Pastor Paul and Sister Anita when they were 'born again'....before they got carried away by the 'sins of the flesh' and the 'pride of life' cry

See as Paul hold Bible like person wey God dey speak to on per-second billing.... Now he holds silicone nyanshes and artificial boobsies embarassed

We, the Members of BAAN (Born again association of Nigeria) are still fervently praying for Brother Paul's deliverance from the claws of Baal cry

BROTHER PAUL AND SISTER ANITA, JESUS STILL LOVES YOU... DELIVER ALL YOUR WORLDLY RICHES UNTO ME, FOLLOW JESUS AND BECOME FISHERS OF MEN angry

this nairalander; buygala or Tinubu of a guy funny die.. Ur comment too funny that I forgot to laff.
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Wendy80(f): 10:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
harbdulrasaq88:
Paul Okoye and his wifey way back..

This was when he was a church boy (spot the bible? )Some say she isn't the one though..

I think she is..

https://instagram.com/p/0IuQWvRvhH/

Op she's not d one. Paul first met Anita while she's was in school in d US.
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
austelright:
That is why i love my fiance she has been with me for 17yrs and she is with me till date. Despite my escapes with other ladies when i started making money she still forgives me and stays with me.
If the Devil likes it or not let him sit on case i must marry her. She is a jewel i can't gamble with.

Date 17yrs already and not married? How many yrs were you guys when the relationship started?
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
dossypretty:
See how money has changed their lives, who said money is not good should hug transformer cool cheesy

I guess that's why you aim a ready-made man abi?
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
pretydiva:
Ladies! Ladies!! Ladies!!! Let's all learn frm dis...no condition is permanent. Suffer now n enjoy 2moro
hm hm i laugh in chinees kikikikikikikikh
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by dokyOloye: 10:28pm On Mar 12, 2015
Airforce1:

Pej

Correct yourself jor

Mtchew
U sef na Ode too,U no notice say "patience" suppose be "patient".

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Emodeee: 10:46pm On Mar 12, 2015
All d gyalz wey dey comment 4 dis thread fine o. M thinking, wish one mk i parole? Dat 1st gyal with gold hair is nt badt at all.
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Sabadon(m): 10:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
through patience u can actually obtain goodluck grin
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:48pm On Mar 12, 2015
Vickybee:

No one is above mistake.

I meant "fattest". Correction taken, Mr.
LOL funny enough, you still didnt correct what He wanted you to correct.... Once a PEJ, always a PEJ... SMH ... The"PATIENCE" dog "EAT" the fattest bone indeed.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by nwadiuko1(m): 10:50pm On Mar 12, 2015
Vickybee:

No one is above mistake.

I meant "fattest". Correction taken, Mr.
I think it should be patient and not patience
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by austelright(m): 11:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
Missyetty:
We started dating from 1998, when she was in Js3.
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by austelright(m): 11:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
Missyetty:
We started dating from 1998, when she was in Js3 and i was in ss3 then.
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by geoingwags(m): 11:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
The first pix nah for gwags,unibuja.
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by chrischanges: 11:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
right mind set smileyright mind set
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
Vickybee:
Gosh! Anita is so cute.

The patient dog eat the fattest bone but that doesn't mean we should cling to a broke ass with no future. undecided

How do you know he has no future?

Why can't you have your own future

SMH
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
emusmith:

How do you know he has no future?

Why can't you have your own future

SMH
I have future but I won't date a broke ass.

Deal with it. undecided
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 12, 2015
elantraceey:
how time changes things .

Is that a Yes to me? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
Vickybee:

I have future but I won't date a broke ass.

Deal with it. undecided

lipsrsealed

Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by austelright(m): 11:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
Godshand:

Date 17yrs already and not married? How many yrs were you guys when the relationship started?
We were in secondary school when we started dating. We should ve married before now but i was not in the country, but we kept our communication until i came back and we continued from where we stopped.
We ve done our traditional marriage last year, planning for the white wedding and its coming up this year. She is a nairalander i ill reveal her identity when the time comes. You guys won't believe it because she is a well known face. She is very active in politics and sports section just given u a clue.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
LewisO:
[size=15pt]Herzumpther are u married? let's know now! [/size]

Lolzz shocked
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Missyetty(f): 11:34pm On Mar 12, 2015
austelright:

We started dating from 1998, when she was in Js3.
wow! Kudos to you guyz, am in such a relationship too nd i knw the journey has not been easy

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Vickygirk(f): 11:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
Airforce1:

miss "fastest"

mr itk
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by stephenqueen: 12:38am On Mar 13, 2015
Airforce1:

Hi
My name is Airforce1
Cool boy grin
my guy
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Margauxluv(f): 12:40am On Mar 13, 2015
Airforce1:

us?

You look beautiful tho

fnks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma / Tiwa Savage Shows Off Flowers Omah Lay Gifted Her On Valentine's Day (Photos) / Lawrentta Sawyer And Sawyer Peter's Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.