Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,346 members, 7,860,893 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:14 PM

Please Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advise (659 Views)

I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) / Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) / Why Pouting??please,advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise by Nobody: 1:20am On Mar 13, 2015
My friend Ade, works offshore sometimes, his wife called me and told me that he wants to borrow some money from me and that she will pay back once Ade is back. I knew the wife through Ade, we all hangout sometimes. I am afraid of being misunderstood in the future. Do you think it is wise to lend money to a friend's wife??
Re: Please Advise by 190theclown: 1:21am On Mar 13, 2015
why not?

abi she say make u come give am the money for inside her bathroom wen u nor tell us?
Re: Please Advise by Nobody: 1:31am On Mar 13, 2015
@ops, As long as ur conscience is clear, Help ur friend wife and God will bless u. But be careful because this days some help can put u in trouble.
Re: Please Advise by nzeaji(m): 1:41am On Mar 13, 2015
Bros is the husband aware that the wife is asking you to lend her some money? undecided undecided
If not, run for your life ehhh!!!! angry angry

Irrespective if how close you are to the couple, the husband should be aware that the wife is borrowing money from you.

Looks like there is a communication gap between the three of you Abeg, in the name of everything that is good, make sure the husband knows his wife is borrowing money from you; to avoid stories that touch the heart.

Next thing now, she will ask you to come and fix "her light bulb". grin grin without her husband knowing. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Advise by Badgers14: 1:48am On Mar 13, 2015
@Op, can you talk to your friend, like give him a call what's up man, how's things going. When you dey come bk, you know your friend more than I do. just psyche him a little see if he will bring up the issue. If not bluntly ask the wife if the husband is aware she needs money. This can go two ways either you're helping a friend in need or you're destroying a friends marriage abiet your friendship.
The lady might be trying to borrow your dongoyaro wink just saying.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise by Nobody: 1:57am On Mar 13, 2015
nzeaji:
Bros is the husband aware that the wife is asking you to lend her some money? undecided undecided

Irrespective if how close you are to the couple, the husband should be aware that the wife is borrowing money from you.

Looks like there is a communication gap between the three of you Abeg, in the name of everything that is good, make sure the husband knows his wife is borrowing money from you; to avoid stories that touch the heart.

Next thing now, she will ask you to come and fix "her light bulb". grin grin without her husband knowing. grin grin
my thoughts exactly
Re: Please Advise by Cutehector(m): 2:23am On Mar 13, 2015
Imajine to gv person moni don turn to oputa panel. Just gv her d moni anyways. Dnt think of getn it bak tho.
Re: Please Advise by Nobody: 2:44am On Mar 13, 2015
Give her the money and not ur last saving...it will be cool if u can inform someone
Re: Please Advise by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 13, 2015
nzeaji:

Thanks, I have put a call across to the husband but it is not connecting... He is offshore, somewhere in the middle of the sea..
Re: Please Advise by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
Ade wasn't aware, I have to tell a lie to save the marriage... I wonder what she was thinking of .... Women na wah oooo... May God save us men...

(1) (Reply)

How Do U Feel When Ur Gal Tell You "We Need To Talk' But Wait Till Tomorrow' / Romance In Islam / 10 Ways To Keep Your Relationship Happy And Healthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.