Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,016 members, 7,953,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:30 AM

Is The Terrorist State Of Israel Fighting Hamas Or The UN & Palestinian People - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Is The Terrorist State Of Israel Fighting Hamas Or The UN & Palestinian People (1780 Views)

Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali / God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists / Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Terrorist State Of Israel Fighting Hamas Or The UN & Palestinian People by Lagosboy: 2:17pm On Jan 15, 2009
I cannot seem to rationalise the several attacks on UN.

Moments ago the UN headqauters in Gaza was shelled and white phosporus was used as welll. Ehud Barak called it a "grave mistake". This is just outright madness and a diregard for international law. Israel withthe backing of US is acting like it is above the law.

This is the same UN that created the state of Israel in 1948 and now because the UN is speaking aginst Israel's terrorist actions the IDF now considers the UN a legitmate target.

Hamas fighters are not at the UN headqauters. How come the attack is timed at the visit of Ban ki moon to Tel aviv.

UNRWA univeristy shelled - 6 students killed on the first day of war
UN school killed - 43 women and children slaughtered , 100 injured
Another UN school-2 Killed
UN aid convoy hit - 1 killed
Now UN headquarters shelled and also white phosphorus used - how could this be explaines rationally except been " a grave mistake"

Davidylan,Dayokanu,texappete,Bamwolo,Osisi,Bluespice and others please could this be justified in anyway?
Re: Is The Terrorist State Of Israel Fighting Hamas Or The UN & Palestinian People by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 15, 2009
if your Hamas brothers would hide in UN buildings and fire rockets from there then they deserve what they get

until the Palestinians learn to chase away hamas rocket launchers from using their buildings or hideout to launch rockets then they DESERVE to die with them . simple
Re: Is The Terrorist State Of Israel Fighting Hamas Or The UN & Palestinian People by Lagosboy: 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2009
kaecy5:

if your Hamas brothers would hide in UN buildings and fire rockets from there then they deserve what they get

until the Palestinians learn to chase away hamas rocket launchers from using their buildings or hideout to launch rockets then they DESERVE to die with them . simple

But the UN has stated categorically that no Hamas fighters were in its buldings. Would Hamas hide in the UN HEADQUARTERS?

Ehud Barak called it a "grave mistake" and never even claimed hamas were hiding there.

Hamas fighters are thought to be 15000 strong force. IDF has killed 1070 -330 children killed- 102 elderly people. UN says 40% are women and children. Now tell me are the 15000 hamas fighters all hiding in UN buildings?

Israel is not achiving anything apart from killing children, the rockets are still been fired and even if just 1 rocket is fired israel has lost the war. The declining rockets doesnt mean the rockets launching capabilty is destroyed.
Re: Is The Terrorist State Of Israel Fighting Hamas Or The UN & Palestinian People by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 15, 2009
Lagosboy how many threads will you put up today? grin

Where you this concerned when muslims were killed in Darfur? You no get work.
Re: Is The Terrorist State Of Israel Fighting Hamas Or The UN & Palestinian People by Lagosboy: 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2009
I actively campaigned against the Dafur crises and even financial donations. It is not for you to know. When the crises started in 2005 i wasnt on NL then.
Re: Is The Terrorist State Of Israel Fighting Hamas Or The UN & Palestinian People by FBS: 1:17pm On Jan 16, 2009
who do you believe? UN, Isreal or hamas?
Re: Is The Terrorist State Of Israel Fighting Hamas Or The UN & Palestinian People by youngies(m): 4:30pm On Jan 16, 2009
Lunatic hamas ofcourse! grin
Re: Is The Terrorist State Of Israel Fighting Hamas Or The UN & Palestinian People by morpheus24: 4:51pm On Jan 16, 2009
Lagosboy:

I actively campaigned against the Dafur crises and even financial donations. It is not for you to know. When the crises started in 2005 i wasnt on NL then.
Who did you donate money to your  halfcaste supporter of APC brothers in the north or those poor women and children from the south

Undercover ISLAMIST!!!. Arab- ass licker
Re: Is The Terrorist State Of Israel Fighting Hamas Or The UN & Palestinian People by bindex(m): 4:57pm On Jan 16, 2009
Why are these moslems and hamas terrorist supporters crying here? Do you guys forget that hamas's intension is to wipe Israel off the map?
Re: Is The Terrorist State Of Israel Fighting Hamas Or The UN & Palestinian People by RichyBlacK(m): 9:43pm On Jan 16, 2009
bindex:

Why are these moslems and hamas terrorist supporters crying here? Do you guys forget that hamas's intension is to wipe Israel off the map?

Where do you people get fed these lies? Today "Hamas wants to wipe Israel off the map", tomorrow it is Iran that "wants Israel wiped off the map". The day Israel and Venezuela, Cuba or Russia would have serious problems, we would hear it again "Russia wants to wipe Israel off the map". Can't you reason for yourself?

If Papa Osita is alleged to have stated that he wants to burn down Papa Ngozi's house, is that enough reason to go kill Papa Osita's children?

The problem with my fellow Nigerians. You hear one dumb ass say something, and instead of asking questions or going to read/investigate the veracity of the statement, you allow your preconceived stereotypes, biases and prejudice to take hold of you, closing all doors to objective reasoning and singing the tunes of hatred. This is what fuels religious conflicts in Nigeria - people believe too much, what fools tell them!

Can you point to any evidence of Hamas wanting to "wipe Israel of the map" or is this what someone filled with hate for Muslims/Arabs told you?
Re: Is The Terrorist State Of Israel Fighting Hamas Or The UN & Palestinian People by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 16, 2009
RichyBlacK:

Where do you people get fed these lies? Today "Hamas wants to wipe Israel off the map", tomorrow it is Iran that "wants Israel wiped off the map".

Can you point to any evidence of Hamas wanting to "wipe Israel of the map" or is this what someone filled with hate for Muslims/Arabs told you?

In the face of mounting video and print evidence . . . (including Ahmedinejad's latest statement this week that Israel's continued existence in the Mid-east is not feasible) this odious fellow is still bleating for "evidence"?

He's senility cant be helped.
Re: Is The Terrorist State Of Israel Fighting Hamas Or The UN & Palestinian People by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 16, 2009
RichyBlacK:

Sir, Hamas stated objective to destroy Israel is in print. It is written in their charter. It is their objective for the whole of Palestine including present day Israel, to be one single Islamic state. If this is not a stated intention to wipe Israel off the map, then I don't know what it is!
Re: Is The Terrorist State Of Israel Fighting Hamas Or The UN & Palestinian People by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 16, 2009
The Hamas Charter states "The Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas) is one of the wings of Muslim Brotherhood in Palestine. Muslim Brotherhood Movement is a universal organization which constitutes the largest Islamic movement in modern times. It is characterised by its deep understanding, accurate comprehension and its complete embrace of all Islamic concepts of all aspects of life, culture, creed, politics, economics, education, society, justice and judgement, the spreading of Islam, education, art, information, science of the occult and conversion to Islam.

Moreover, the Charter quotes Hassan Al-Banna, a Nazi sympathizer who founded the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. There is no doubt that the Hamas views itself as a part of the Muslim Brotherhood and an ideological heir of al Banna. The Muslim Brotherhood spawned a number of radical Islamist movements including Al-Qaeda.

Hamas uses both political activities and violence to pursue its goal of establishing an Islamic Palestinian state in place of Israel and the secular Palestinian Authority.
Re: Is The Terrorist State Of Israel Fighting Hamas Or The UN & Palestinian People by Nobody: 3:25am On Jan 17, 2009
I honestly can't pick sides but Israel isn't reasonable at all!! How many Israelis were killed by the supposed rocket fired by Hamas? So far 11-20 Israelis have been killed but the Palestinians are dying by the hundreds and doctors in Palestine said even if the war stops now, many people in the hospital won't survive so the death toll is still rising.

What's wrong with middle east? Why can't there be peace in that place? I want to know what was buried in that big black cube in Mecca(called the black stone of Mecca)! It seems to be releasing too much negative energy. I'm joking on that one but my weird sense of humour just led to my curiosity. Now I want to know!!

It's Friday, so I have two days to research!!

Day 1:Some Muslims are more willing to believe that the Stone itself has some supernatural powers. They believe that this stone fell from the sky during the time of Adam and Eve, and that it has the power to cleanse worshippers of their sins by absorbing them into itself. They say that the Black Stone was once a pure and dazzling white and it has turned black because of the sins it has absorbed over the years.  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy (Religion no go kill me with ridiculous believes) hahahahahahhahah. I think my research is done. All the sins of the kissers of the stone made the stone black and it's releasing the negative energy in middle east. hahahahahahahahah OMG!! Can't these Muslims think? Christians are just as ridiculous too.
Re: Is The Terrorist State Of Israel Fighting Hamas Or The UN & Palestinian People by Nobody: 4:07am On Jan 17, 2009
Lagosboy:

I cannot seem to rationalise the several attacks on UN.

Moments ago the UN headqauters in Gaza was shelled and white phosporus was used as welll. Ehud Barak called it a "grave mistake". This is just outright madness and a diregard for international law. Israel withthe backing of US is acting like it is above the law.

This is the same UN that created the state of Israel in 1948 and now because the UN is speaking aginst Israel's terrorist actions the IDF now considers the UN a legitmate target.

Hamas fighters are not at the UN headqauters. How come the attack is timed at the visit of Ban ki moon to Tel aviv.

UNRWA univeristy shelled - 6 students killed on the first day of war
UN school killed - 43 women and children slaughtered , 100 injured
Another UN school-2 Killed
UN aid convoy hit - 1 killed
Now UN headquarters shelled and also white phosphorus used - how could this be explaines rationally except been " a grave mistake"

Davidylan,Dayokanu,texappete,Bamwolo,Osisi,Bluespice and others please could this be justified in anyway?

My friend get a brain. Based on this spurious body count analysis all the allied nations during WWII shld be standing trial for war crimes?
Re: Is The Terrorist State Of Israel Fighting Hamas Or The UN & Palestinian People by RichyBlacK(m): 5:21am On Jan 17, 2009
davidylan:

In the face of mounting video and print evidence . . . (including Ahmedinejad's latest statement this week that Israel's continued existence in the Mid-east is not feasible) this odious fellow is still bleating for "evidence"?

He's senility cant be helped.

Oh, the wails of an impotent brain!

Show evidence and you're yapping like a beheaded fowl.
Re: Is The Terrorist State Of Israel Fighting Hamas Or The UN & Palestinian People by RichyBlacK(m): 5:29am On Jan 17, 2009
Hamas is no more a terrorist organization than the ANC of South Africa is a terrorist organization.
Both organizations were declared terrorist organizations by America.
Both organizations have used violence to push their agenda.
Both organizations are fighting for their peoples.
Both organizations are fighting/fought Apartheid.
Both organizations represent peoples who are deliberately marginalized at the world stage by Western powers.
Both organizations have been falsely accused of trying "to wipe out something/somebody/some people".
Both organizations have survived Western-backed mass murder of their peoples.

The ANC is alive and well today.
Hamas will remain solidly intact tomorrow.

No matter how elephant big reach e no fit cause earthquake!
A luta continua!
No shaking!
Re: Is The Terrorist State Of Israel Fighting Hamas Or The UN & Palestinian People by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 17, 2009
RichyBlacK:

Hamas is no more a terrorist organization than the ANC of South Africa is a terrorist organization.
Both organizations were declared terrorist organizations by America.
Both organizations have used violence to push their agenda.
Both organizations are fighting for their peoples.
Both organizations are fighting/fought Apartheid.
Both organizations represent peoples who are deliberately marginalized at the world stage by Western powers.
Both organizations have been falsely accused of trying "to wipe out something/somebody/some people".
Both organizations have survived Western-backed mass murder of their peoples.

The ANC is alive and well today.
Hamas will remain solidly intact tomorrow.

No matter how elephant big reach e no fit cause earthquake!
A luta continua!
No shaking!

Remove emotion from the equation and you have no argument at all. Hamas is an extremist religious movement. They are popular among the Palestinian masses, as all religious movements often are. But they will not be allowed to spread their malignancy. Israel will persist in resisting and opposing them and Israel will continue to enjoy the support of America and much of Europe, so get used to it! Politically, Hamas stands no chance whatsoever, except to perpetuate conflict in the region indefinitely. Even the Palestinians themselves will see the light eventually and recognise the evil that Hamas represents.
Re: Is The Terrorist State Of Israel Fighting Hamas Or The UN & Palestinian People by auwal87(m): 5:51pm On Jan 17, 2009
Please listen carefully as this old man explains the reality.

[flash=425,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWslbLYjzhg&hl=en[/flash]
Re: Is The Terrorist State Of Israel Fighting Hamas Or The UN & Palestinian People by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 17, 2009
anengiyefa:

Remove emotion from the equation and you have no argument at all. Hamas is an extremist religious movement. They are popular among the Palestinian masses, as all religious movements often are. But they will not be allowed to spread their malignancy. Israel will persist in resisting and opposing them and Israel will continue to enjoy the support of America and much of Europe, so get used to it! Politically, Hamas stands no chance whatsoever, except to perpetuate conflict in the region indefinitely. Even the Palestinians themselves will see the light eventually and recognise the evil that Hamas represents.

that's like asking richy to dislodge his foot from his mouth. Cant happen.
Re: Is The Terrorist State Of Israel Fighting Hamas Or The UN & Palestinian People by olabowale(m): 10:27pm On Jan 17, 2009
This is a good read. The article was written in 1947 by the King of Jordan. This King is the grandfather of the current King of Jordan. They all claim to be Hashimites; the direct bloodline or descendants of the holy Prophet (AS). Imagine the foresight of this man who died in 1951, way back then in 1947.

All that he wrote about then is what is happening now.

King Abdullah discusses the issue of Palestine and the Palestinians/Israelis

subject: King Abdullah

http://www.kinghussein.gov.jo/kabd_eng.html
Re: Is The Terrorist State Of Israel Fighting Hamas Or The UN & Palestinian People by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 17, 2009
olabowale:

This is a good read. The article was written in 1947 by the King of Jordan. This King is the grandfather of the current King of Jordan. They all claim to be Hashimites; the direct bloodline or descendants of the holy Prophet (AS). Imagine the foresight of this man who died in 1951, way back then in 1947.

All that he wrote about then is what is happening now.

King Abdullah discusses the issue of Palestine and the Palestinians/Israelis

subject: King Abdullah

http://www.kinghussein.gov.jo/kabd_eng.html

King abdullah of all people shldnt be commenting on the palestinian crisis. All the way from Mecca to become a king of 85% of the british mandate of palestine? So much for "occupation".
Re: Is The Terrorist State Of Israel Fighting Hamas Or The UN & Palestinian People by olabowale(m): 11:58pm On Jan 17, 2009
Abdulah is a very common name. david, you should have read the piece, before posting your commentary. Bad habit. Abdallah in this case is the great grandfather of the presiden King of Jordan. He was not a Makkan. Hashimite is like Omo Obanta. You dont have to be living in Ijebu Ode. Afterall you and I are Omo Obanta. Neither is residing in Ijebu Ode.

Abi Ijebu Ode lowa ni?
Re: Is The Terrorist State Of Israel Fighting Hamas Or The UN & Palestinian People by ajadrage: 12:31am On Jan 18, 2009
The Palestinian issue should be viewed without sentiments, but with all recourse to justice. The extremists on both camps need to find some middle ground. Mistakes of the past should not be allowed to fester. Thankfully, the state of Israel and the Palestinian authority are at home with a 'two state solution', that is a start. Further talks should have this as the premise, methinks. . .
Re: Is The Terrorist State Of Israel Fighting Hamas Or The UN & Palestinian People by Nobody: 1:40am On Jan 18, 2009
olabowale:

Abdulah is a very common name. david, you should have read the piece, before posting your commentary. Bad habit. Abdallah in this case is the great grandfather of the presiden King of Jordan. He was not a Makkan. Hashimite is like Omo Obanta. You dont have to be living in Ijebu Ode. Afterall you and I are Omo Obanta. Neither is residing in Ijebu Ode.

Abi Ijebu Ode lowa ni?

shut up and get your facts right.

From wikipedia

[size=13pt]Abdullah I bin al-Hussein, King of Jordan(1882 – July 20, 1951) was born in Mecca, Ottoman Empire, (in modern-day Saudi Arabia) as (Arabic) عبد الله الأول بن الحسين, to Sherif Hussein bin Ali, Sharif and Emir of Mecca, later King of Hejaz, and his first wife Abdiya bint Abdullah. Educated in Constantinople (Istanbul), Turkey and Hijaz. From 1912 to 1914, Abdullah sat in the Ottoman legislature, as deputy for Mecca, but allied with Britain during World War I. Between 1916 to 1918, working with the British guerilla leader T. E. Lawrence, he played a key role as architect and planner of the Great Arab Revolt against Ottoman rule, leading guerilla raids on Turkish garrisons.[1] He was Emir of Transjordan (1921-1946) under a British Mandate, then King of Transjordan (May 25, 1946- 1949), and King of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan (1949 - 1951).[/size]
Re: Is The Terrorist State Of Israel Fighting Hamas Or The UN & Palestinian People by olabowale(m): 5:42pm On Jan 18, 2009
Now, could you be called an Ijebu Ode resident, now that you are in upstate? Of course, not. If you had read my piece, his biography was there. I was not even reacting to the fact that he betrayed the office of Islamic kalifah. I was just responding to the fact that he was not the Makkan Arab Abdullah who is on the Saudi Arabian throne.

Now, we have to blame the "arabs" for what befell them. Well when they aligned with the "disbelievers" (England), what do they expect?

No wonder the Zionists are beating them down. I watched the movie; Lawrence of Arabia. I am familiar with the ancient history. I guess, for the "arabs" the "chicken" came home to ruse.

Now I shot-up. When are you going to shot-up, David? When will you learn that the Palestinian refugees have been unjustly displaced.
Re: Is The Terrorist State Of Israel Fighting Hamas Or The UN & Palestinian People by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 18, 2009
olabowale:

Now, could you be called an Ijebu Ode resident, now that you are in upstate? Of course, not. If you had read my piece, his biography was there. I was not even reacting to the fact that he betrayed the office of Islamic kalifah. I was just responding to the fact that he was not the Makkan Arab Abdullah who is on the Saudi Arabian throne.

Now, we have to blame the "arabs" for what befell them. Well when they aligned with the "disbelievers" (England), what do they expect?

No wonder the Zionists are beating them down. I watched the movie; Lawrence of Arabia. I am familiar with the ancient history. I guess, for the "arabs" the "chicken" came home to ruse.

Now I shot-up. When are you going to shot-up, David? When will you learn that the Palestinian refugees have been unjustly displaced.

@davidylan, hahaha, I sometimes wonder if some people know what it means to be dim-witted!  grin  angry
Re: Is The Terrorist State Of Israel Fighting Hamas Or The UN & Palestinian People by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 18, 2009
anengiyefa:

@davidylan, hahaha, I sometimes wonder if some people know what it means to be dim-witted! grin angry

apparently not, the fellow just loves to yap endlessly.
Re: Is The Terrorist State Of Israel Fighting Hamas Or The UN & Palestinian People by RichyBlacK(m): 11:36am On Jan 19, 2009
anengiyefa:

How can you remove emotions from the reality of human suffering? It seems you're confused about the meaning of the word "emotion".

Can emotion be removed from the mass-murder of Jews in Europe?

Any discussion on oppression, freedom, life and death, that is devoid of emotion, is akin to a human body with no skeleton - it won't stand!
Re: Is The Terrorist State Of Israel Fighting Hamas Or The UN & Palestinian People by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 19, 2009
RichyBlacK:

How can you remove emotions from the reality of human suffering? It seems you're confused about the meaning of the word "emotion".

Can emotion be removed from the mass-murder of Jews in Europe?

Any discussion on oppression, freedom, life and death, that is devoid of emotion, is akin to a human body with no skeleton - it won't stand!
Being overly emotional leads to the abrogation of common-sense and a loss of contact with reality and reason. Terrorists are often foiled because their passion and their actions are fuelled and propelled solely by emotion! Good judgement is invaluable and this often requires a calm disposition. Screaming murder from the rooftops usually serves no useful purpose other than to create a lot an unpleasant noise!

The actions taken against Germany by the Allies were not fuelled by emotion. Neither was the deliberate establishment of a Jewish homeland in Palestine. Nelson Mandela calmly ascended to the leadership of his country. And to return to your persistent reference to the ANC, the fundamental difference between the ANC and Hamas, is that the ANC is not a religious movement.
Re: Is The Terrorist State Of Israel Fighting Hamas Or The UN & Palestinian People by Lagosboy: 2:02pm On Jan 19, 2009
Davidylan cannot respond to a comment without throwing insults. He tells me to get a brain and never answered if UN installations shelling could be justified in any way.

Even Ehud Barak could not justify it but called it "a grave mistake" Now is it not a war crime to hit the 3rd floor on a 5 storey building killing 2 children. What more precision do you need. Is it not war crime to prevent medics from reachong the injured, to bomb UN food storage facility,To hit a UN aid convoy.

If it isnt i wonder why John Gings the UN head in Gaza is proposing the opening of war crimes proceeding against the Terrorist state of Israel.

NOTE : The person that wrote the piece abt Hassan Al Banna. Pls could you state your reference of him been a Nazi supporter?

Could anyone define "extremism" and tell me what qualifies hamas as an extremist organisation.
Re: Is The Terrorist State Of Israel Fighting Hamas Or The UN & Palestinian People by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 19, 2009
Hassan al-Banna and Nazism (Courtesy of Encyclopedia of the Middle East)

The growth of the Muslim Brotherhood was accompanied or caused in part by the fact that Al-Banna associated it with the German Nazi party and the Third Reich. From the ideological point of view, the Jew hatred, authoritarianism, addiction to violence and desire to defeat the British of both the Muslim Brothers and the Nazis were quite enough to make the two movements find common cause.

The Brotherhood’s political and military alliance with Nazi Germany blossomed into formal state visits, de facto ambassadors, and overt and covert joint ventures. The Muslim Brotherhood transformed Nazi anti-Semitism into a Muslim version, providing Arab translations of Mein Kampf (translated into Arabic as “My Jihad”) and other Nazi anti-Semitic works, including Der Sturmer hate-cartoons, adapted to portray the Jew as the demonic enemy of Allah rather than the German Volk.

When World War II broke out, al-Banna worked to firm up his alliances with Hitler and Mussolini. He sent them letters and emissaries, and urged them to assist him in his struggle against the British and the westernized regime of Egypt's King Farouk. The Intelligence Service of the Muslim Brotherhood vigorously collected information on the heads of the regime in Cairo and on the movements of the British army, offering this and more to the Germans in return for closer relations.

References and Reading List

Bari, Zohurul , Re-Emergence of the Muslim Brothers in Egypt, Lancers Books, New Delhi, 1995.
Chasdi, Richard J. Tapestry of Terror: A Portrait of Middle East Terrorism, 1994-1999, Lexington Books, Lanham Maryland, 2002.
Choueiri, Youssef M., Islamic Fundamentalism, revised edition, Pinter (Cassell), London, 1997.
Davidson, Lawrence , Islamic Fundamentalism: An Introduction, revised and updated edition, Greenwood Press, Westport Connecticut, 2003.
Esposito, John L., Unholy War: Terror in the Name of Islam, Oxford University Press, New York, 2002.
Hussain, Asaf, Political Terrorism and the State in the Middle East, Mansell Publishing Limited, London and New York, 1988.
Kepel, Gilles,  Muslim Extremism in Egypt: The Prophet and Pharaoh, translated from the French by Jon Rothschild, University of California Press, London and Berkeley, 1985.
Stanley, Trevor, The Quest for Caliphate: Islamist Innovation from Qutb to al-Qaeda, Honours Thesis, La Trobe University, Bundoora (Melbourne), 2003.

Extrenism:
Definition: a tendency or disposition to go to extremes or an instance of going to extremes, esp. in political matters: leftist extremism; the extremism of the Nazis. Any political theory favoring immoderate uncompromising policies

Extremist:
One who advocates or resorts to measures beyond the norm, especially in politics.

QED!

(1) (2) (Reply)

South Africans Are Backward – Zambian Vice-president / «Throw Backs» The World's Greatest Mistakes» How They Happen And Lesson Learnt / Snipers Killed Four Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.