Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,049 members, 7,828,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex (46344 Views)

'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy / Ways Women Discreetly Ask For Favours / Why Do Ladies Still Ask For Favours After You Break Up With Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by kech00(f): 1:59pm On Mar 14, 2015
Single ladies!! Pleases stop having sex,100% of these guys are angry you are askin them for money,so stop stressing ursef for sex,channel ur energy to work and try nd be financially independent the insults on these platform abt ladies is jus toomuch abeg. angry
Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by oluwolemidas: 3:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
sirlaw2:
And am guessing that ur cousin is u... Am i right or right??
Badt Man....loooolz
Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by x9ja1960: 10:28am On Mar 17, 2015
Legendoscar2:

Dude this is the life story of your philandering so please leave your cousin out of this!

Sorry bro...it wasn't me...if it were, I'd state so...ama straight shooter... smiley
Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by acemiliano(m): 12:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
x9ja1960:
Ok...am sure many G's have experienced this old trick.

My cousin was with his chic...well his side chic...not that he has a main chic sha grin Anyways, he was with this chic and after the first round, the girl started throwing charges. She started with how he is supposed to place her on a monthly salary of at least 30k and landed on the fact that she is traveling to her home state, so therefore needs money for transport.

My G being a badt gai, formed ear problem and proceeded to collect his 2nd round in the rising emotions. While they were taking a rest, she demanded a response to her request. My cousin started by wondering aloud why women always ask for something in return after having sex with a guy as though men must pay for a fun they both obviously shared in? She went quiet - a sign of gradual buildup of anger. My cousin continued anyways. He asked her if she was asking him to pay for sex...she replied no. He asked her that assuming she didn't come to see him that evening would she not have traveled...she didn't respond. To the salary placement of 30k, he reminded her that she was working and also well paid, so why should he place her on another salary especially since he has dependents...she gave no comment. Next she became very angry and started shouting that she is not ready for my cousin's stories...that he must give her that money o...that after all my cousin is the last born therefore she doesn't see why he should come up with excuses each time she asks him for money! At this point my cousin went quiet and simply added as a last shot...I am the last born therefore all my hustle should be surrendered to you abi...smh. She hurriedly left the bed and told him without mincing words that he must give her that money, whether he likes it or not...even if it means borrowing from somebody.

Sha she left afterwards and my cousin passed me the gist. We had a good laugh with the drama and wondered if she had just 5 guys giving her 30k monthly...she for don resign from work tey tey...lol. Come imagine say she now upgrad after a while in the biz and got just 5 guys giving her 50k monthly...levels for don change! We had a good laugh sha...women sabi turn guys to Sure-p (p for pay).

In the end nobody plan to become runs girl...na play play people dey take become bad players...hahaha
in that case,wetin dey sweet me dey sweet you,who go pay?unless na ashawo,even if we must have agreed on dat b4 d soccer now
Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by Youngpo413: 3:54pm On May 30, 2015
andromida:

Exactly he is not worthy of that part of her and since he has had it she needs to satisfy her own sense of worth by getting something in return for giving up her precious. smiley
precious indeed,she could have closed her legs and reserve the so called "precious" for her future husband,if at all its precious.
Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by Youngpo413: 4:00pm On May 30, 2015
andromida:

Exactly he is not worthy of that part of her and since he has had it she needs to satisfy her own sense of worth by getting something in return for giving up her precious. smiley
precious indeed,she could have closed her legs and reserve the so called "precious" for her future husband,if at all its precious.

Prostitution is prostitution no matter how you slice it.
Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 30, 2015
Youngpo413:

Prostitution is prostitution no matter how you slice it.

He he he he he.
Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by SirDorianGray(m): 11:39am On Jun 02, 2015
andromida:
Anytime a woman sleeps with a man who is not worthy of her i believe it is o.k if she asks for payment. grin She knows she has not done right by herself and getting paid at least makes the act right on some levels within her mind.

This is how hoes think...
Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by SirDorianGray(m): 11:42am On Jun 02, 2015
x9ja1960:
Ok...am sure many G's have experienced this old trick.

My cousin was with his chic...well his side chic...not that he has a main chic sha grin Anyways, he was with this chic and after the first round, the girl started throwing charges. She started with how he is supposed to place her on a monthly salary of at least 30k and landed on the fact that she is traveling to her home state, so therefore needs money for transport.

My G being a badt gai, formed ear problem and proceeded to collect his 2nd round in the rising emotions. While they were taking a rest, she demanded a response to her request. My cousin started by wondering aloud why women always ask for something in return after having sex with a guy as though men must pay for a fun they both obviously shared in? She went quiet - a sign of gradual buildup of anger. My cousin continued anyways. He asked her if she was asking him to pay for sex...she replied no. He asked her that assuming she didn't come to see him that evening would she not have traveled...she didn't respond. To the salary placement of 30k, he reminded her that she was working and also well paid, so why should he place her on another salary especially since he has dependents...she gave no comment. Next she became very angry and started shouting that she is not ready for my cousin's stories...that he must give her that money o...that after all my cousin is the last born therefore she doesn't see why he should come up with excuses each time she asks him for money! At this point my cousin went quiet and simply added as a last shot...I am the last born therefore all my hustle should be surrendered to you abi...smh. She hurriedly left the bed and told him without mincing words that he must give her that money, whether he likes it or not...even if it means borrowing from somebody.

Sha she left afterwards and my cousin passed me the gist. We had a good laugh with the drama and wondered if she had just 5 guys giving her 30k monthly...she for don resign from work tey tey...lol. Come imagine say she now upgrad after a while in the biz and got just 5 guys giving her 50k monthly...levels for don change! We had a good laugh sha...women sabi turn guys to Sure-p (p for pay).

In the end nobody plan to become runs girl...na play play people dey take become bad players...hahaha

I normally don't support gals in situations like this but I don't see ur point? Your cousin is obviously just playing the gal - since she's one of his numerous sidechics, so why Is ur cousin taking the moral ground?? Since he's just using the girl then he shouldn't complain If she wants to get paid...
Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by SirDorianGray(m): 11:56am On Jun 02, 2015
Edusouls:
african man is sex crazy and dosent have any thing called respect , this is a terrible disease that men suffer from, we are the one that first mount pressure on these women to give us sex, we behave well,promise heaven and earth just to enjoy her body, when she gives in and demands some things in return, we come here and start exposing our ignorance and foolishness, narrating how we slept with her, for what, why wont she demand things she like, is her body, you guys think is easy for these girls to allow you enjoy their body, when they know you wont even marry them. if u know you dont want demands for enjoying what you cherish so much, then forget it.. and stop coming to nairaland to talk senselessly, exposing men's gross stupidity, nowadays..

God bless u bro...these kids always wanna eat their cake and have it, u don't wanna marry a gal, all you're doing and offering her is sex and you're complaining about her financial demands....he who seeks equity must come with clean hands
Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by drewxx88(m): 8:02am On Nov 18, 2015
andromida:

That's women's thinking in the real world That's called prostitution better known as runs or the lady is a confirmed olosho...
Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by drewxx88(m): 8:20am On Nov 18, 2015
voltron:
I think a woman deserves to ask for favors pre-during-post sex. u wey go nack you tink say na free.. people have bills to pay niggu angry
you sound like a broken record So she no sabi get work earn legit cash sex is supposed to new be relaxing and a form of stress removal for both partiez
Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 18, 2015
drewxx88:
you sound like a broken record So she no sabi get work earn legit cash sex is supposed to new be relaxing and a form of stress removal for both partiez

you dey act like say all the marketing jobs are not zoned in bias to females.. or that most companies prefer hiring guys with equally competent qualifications that women have.. in your own experience.. have you not been biased to females and the expectations they have on men and vice versa .. see as you dey talk like say you no dey see road

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by drewxx88(m): 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
voltron:

you dey act like say all the marketing jobs are not zoned in bias to females.. or that most companies prefer hiring guys with equally competent qualifications that women have.. in your own experience.. have you not been biased to females and the expectations they have on men and vice versa .. see as you dey talk like say you no dey see road
oga try get small sense, you brought up the ish of getting paid and I asked if she can't get a legit job. How does that equate with gals already working We talking about gals who wanna get paid for sex. If It's the normal give your babe cash for up keep am all up for that not the whole money for sex thing and you better have a rethink boiz ain't smiling no more.
Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by schumastic(m): 1:56pm On Nov 18, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Your cousin passed you the gist?

Then she isn't his "girlfriend", they are not serious with each other.

If what they share is real, I see no wrong in it. Normally @ that point, his nerves are relaxed and his brain is rebooting (that's if she gave him a show-down grin).

So, he would be vulnerable and pleased, what better time to table your request?

Please, Mbok, Biko___ over-sanctimonious peeps, don't come here and start sermon on the mount. kiss

kachi kachi i dey hale u ooo...so she should v done d request b4 show down ba,,, i trust u grin
Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
drewxx88:
oga try get small sense, you brought up the ish of getting paid and I asked if she can't get a legit job. How does that equate with gals already working We talking about gals who wanna get paid for sex. If It's the normal give your babe cash for up keep am all up for that not the whole money for sex thing and you better have a rethink boiz ain't smiling no more.

So you get it for free or both parties agree to do it purely for satisfaction.. for which country? even married folks you think say na for free? no put chop money for house see wetin go happen.. it may not be implied but you do have to assist her government throughout the relationship. let us agree that SEX is important in any relationship and if boiz take it for granted? you can forget the LOVE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? / I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex / I'm Doomed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.