Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

LADIES! One Bad Habbit You must Stop to avoid nemesis. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES! One Bad Habbit You must Stop to avoid nemesis. (978 Views)

Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love / Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage / Does Having Sex Gives One Bad Luck? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LADIES! One Bad Habbit You must Stop to avoid nemesis. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
Ladies you shuld stop bestowing your current & future problems on a man you think loves you thereby chasing you.
Why should you frown your face on a man that wooed you yesterday the following day? he ask you what was wrong? you reply in grieve' that you dont know how you lost your fathers 9k last night & about to cry for him.why? after that. next week must surely be your birthday WTF? if the maga guy fall enter you show him love & made him your priority.LADIES/naija babes it very bad most of you here are looking for a good husband & a better man without knowing you are driving them away with your bad attitude.
Some of us knews it yes they know but pretend & carry on with you.maybe when you start loving them they will think you re unto another freak.they might left you &cheat on you then start crying NL will hear your story but you are the cause of your predicaments.80% of cheating by men is because of this attitude.how can we love you with all our heart in these attitude? if you love us will you be treating us ironically?

1 Like

Re: LADIES! One Bad Habbit You must Stop to avoid nemesis. by mirexxx(f): 2:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
OK, thank you
Re: LADIES! One Bad Habbit You must Stop to avoid nemesis. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
Smh..nothing else to do abi op?
Re: LADIES! One Bad Habbit You must Stop to avoid nemesis. by Tallesty1(m): 3:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
Stop wooing them.
Re: LADIES! One Bad Habbit You must Stop to avoid nemesis. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 13, 2015
someone should summarize please
Re: LADIES! One Bad Habbit You must Stop to avoid nemesis. by dayjee: 3:16pm On Mar 13, 2015
Tell dem
Re: LADIES! One Bad Habbit You must Stop to avoid nemesis. by Beamborla(f): 3:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
We haff 'seen'... we will discuss it in our next meeting, you 'hear'? No vex!
Re: LADIES! One Bad Habbit You must Stop to avoid nemesis. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
okay ati gbo sa

Next!!!
Re: LADIES! One Bad Habbit You must Stop to avoid nemesis. by Rexhenrex(m): 3:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
Its So true o,well i can never fall a victim to those tricks o.

One day a course mate of mine begged me to lend her ma phone for her to make a call because she had a flat bar when i saw the name she used in saving some guys numbers i almost weeped.

Moneylove,giftgiver,my atm,giver1 and 2. guys wise up o.

1 Like

Re: LADIES! One Bad Habbit You must Stop to avoid nemesis. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2015
almostFamous:
Smh..nothing else to do abi op?
you re one
Re: LADIES! One Bad Habbit You must Stop to avoid nemesis. by ivyT(f): 5:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
Ok we have hear u

This things happen all d tym,no need to ring it into our brains cry

(1) (Reply)

Things Sex Can Do / What Gift Can She Get For Her Male Friend? / A Message To All Single Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.