Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage (50594 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop / Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy (2) (3) (4)

Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by SUGARBEE(f): 4:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
Most ladies when ripe for marriage unknowingly put off their suitors away by displaying some bad habits subconsciously making them feel later on that the reason they couldn't get married is as a result of the witches following her from the village when in truth, the problem lies with her. Let's see how we can get rid of those habits.

1) Stop Being A Flirt:
This not only sends a guy away from you but also sends signals that you can't be a faithful wife if indeed you both get married.
Most guys can't differentiate when you're just being nice around persons of the opposite sex and when you're actually a Flirt. Stop making him feel insecure and start making him feel secured.

2) Cutoff Links To Potential "Bad" Friends:
Just like the saying, "Show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are". Changing of your so called "Am happy for you friends" goes a long way in securing your relationship. Sometimes the problem isn't with the lady nor her spouse but with their friends. Sit down and have a good reassessment of the friends you keep. You don't want to have a snitch as a friend, do you?

3) Stop being extravagant with money:
Being rich and acting to be rich are two different things. Spending money too much and being extravagant is a big No No for most guys. It shows you don't have any idea on money saving and can't soak garri with your man when the finances are down(Am telling you, most men actually think about that)

4) Stop The Pride Show When You're Around His Parents;
Like seriously, you can't help out your mother in-law to be in the kitchen, nor help pack the dishes in after eating and you expect her to give her blessings to marry her son?. Don't be a joker. It wouldn't take you anything to be humble af when you're around his parents. The easiest way to win a man's heart is to win that of his parents first.

5) It's An Abomination To A Man To Say You Can't Cook:
Like WTF?? Don't tell me if we get to that bridge we'll cross it, hell no! Don't deceive yourself, like they say "Love fades but hunger doesn't". You know you can't cook? A part time catering school would do you great good.

http://kate247..com/2015/10/ladies-5-habits-you-must-stop-if-youre.html?m=1

76 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by dharay99: 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
hmmm cul...plz
†ell dem yhur fell0w qirls.

FTC, space dedicated ²hmmm adeh39.!
0k ßye.!

Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by NifemiOlu(m): 5:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
Stop drinking Orijin big bottle.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by buygala(m): 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
6- Stop having silly monikers undecided

Who in God's name will take a girl seriously who calls herself 'Sugarbee, Punkyveer, Mzflexydeeva, EroticAngelina?

Monikers like 'DaughterofZion, ilovekids, Evangelistblessing, Adamsrib, iloveJesus are more appropriate for available spinsters cool

144 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by Chillext(m): 5:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
You don't need to tell them
Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
We yaff hear!

Whether ready to marry or not, no sensible lady does this!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by SUGARBEE(f): 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
dharay99:
hmmm cul...plz
Chillext:
You don't need to tell them
Lol why not?
Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by titosantana(m): 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
No 6 - stop doing too much shakara,

Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by divinehand2003(m): 5:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
Nice one my dear OP. I love this piece.
Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by vizkiz: 5:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
no be today una don dey post all these mumu list(s) angry

Watin dey pain me pass be say them no go listen/learn...they will furck and furck and furck then later go and join choir in redeem or MFM or CAC churches when they are ready to settle down! angry

One mumu brother will now be seeing mumu revelation and be saying sister Esther, I am just coming from the mountain after the lord spoke to me during my 7days fasting and prayer undecided

I bet after hearing about her past live styles he will runaway completly after shouting

[size=30pt]sku skis sku!!! grin[/size]

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
No sensible lady should be involved in this, marriage in view or not.

Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
vizkiz:

Swthrt kiss kiss

Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by SUGARBEE(f): 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
No sensible lady should be involved in this, marriage in view or not.
Most ladies do it unknowingly.. It's kinda like a part of them that they don't even know if what they're doing is bad or not

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
Who this list want help? No responsible lady will do such
Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by ClassCaptain(m): 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
Ladies,Stop asking For " Head " !!!

Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by vizkiz: 5:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Swthrt kiss kiss

after you ranaway abi? sad
Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by SUGARBEE(f): 5:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
ClassCaptain:
Ladies,Stop asking For " Head " !!!
WTF?? Like seriously? Lol
Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
vizkiz:

after you ranaway abi? sad
And u couldn't stop me abi? undecided

Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 06, 2015
dharay99:
hmmm cul...plz
nigga when will you start typing/posting readable post? Some peeps like me can't see what you posted.

Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by Godmother(f): 5:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
Nairaland and lists; I tire! Waiting patiently for a counter list .
Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by dharay99: 5:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
stupidity:
nigga when will you start typing/posting readable post? Some peeps like me can't see what you posted.
lol, funny mahn,
See as lonq as some can see
& assimila†e my pos†s, urs doesn'† ma††er.! tongue
Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by ITSaWRAPPP: 5:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
Spot on

point 2 and 5 are priceless.

Fellow Nairalanders, please check out our incredible offer below

Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by tunwumi: 5:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
Stop trying to apply "perfect" example to your life. Accept the man who found u and stop comparison.

Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by LesbianBoy(m): 5:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
6. Stop visiting Nairaland especially family section! angry

Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by vizkiz: 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
lagmostkuit:

And u couldn't stop me abi? undecided

so that those bodyguards should shoot me abi? angry
Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by Lovexme(m): 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
That flirting is a problem. Guys would be getting mixed signals, and that is annoying, especially if the lady is just doing it for fun, while the guy takes all serious.

Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by ellabooz(f): 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
I do them alot,so all these (nairaland) guys bogging me with marriage requests should let me be.

"I do them alot" simple means I am not ready to stop any of the above.
Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
What's all these RUBBISH. ?
Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
6, Stop avoiding Sunday Service (Church) the closer you are to God, the better for you and your relationship.

Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by buygala(m): 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
Re: Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by dharay99: 5:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
lagmostkuit:
We yaff hear!
Op, Imela
Oyind17:
OK
hahahahaha,
e touch dem.! grin

5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies / Pictures Of The South African Lady That Bashed Nigerian Guys / Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos)