Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Beauty Lies In The Tone Of The Marykay - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beauty Lies In The Tone Of The Marykay (4388 Views)

6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship. / Beauty Lies In The Eye Of The Beholder, Do You Agree? / Why Women Love Lies---true Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beauty Lies In The Tone Of The Marykay by Frankenstein: 3:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
Not too long ago, a nairalander dared our beautiful ladies here to post their 'no makeup' pictures for everyone to see. However, that idea was strongly criticized and rejected by the ladies.

A picture is worth a thousand words...

1 Like

Re: Beauty Lies In The Tone Of The Marykay by Frankenstein: 3:14pm On Mar 13, 2015
More.

Re: Beauty Lies In The Tone Of The Marykay by Frankenstein: 3:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
lipsrsealed

Re: Beauty Lies In The Tone Of The Marykay by ammyluv2002(f): 3:16pm On Mar 13, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Beauty Lies In The Tone Of The Marykay by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 13, 2015
Lord have mercy....jaw drop
Re: Beauty Lies In The Tone Of The Marykay by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
Anyone that has watched the lord of the rings before will realize that the lady in d 2nd pix looks like smeggo grin
jez take a good look at her

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beauty Lies In The Tone Of The Marykay by ghost1718(m): 3:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
i aren't blaming our ladiesundecided i only blame white forks for introducing this, some will hid with makeup but not for ever
Re: Beauty Lies In The Tone Of The Marykay by Mimienudles(f): 3:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
This is serious!
Re: Beauty Lies In The Tone Of The Marykay by ghost1718(m): 3:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
katzz2nd:
Lord have mercy....jaw drop
u go stil close am... Bird of the same ...
Re: Beauty Lies In The Tone Of The Marykay by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
ghost1718:
u go stil close am... Bird of the same ...
dont even know what that means
Re: Beauty Lies In The Tone Of The Marykay by Qaisar1: 3:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
*primary schools days, i will be screaming with boldness*

"Antee, is lie is lie"
Re: Beauty Lies In The Tone Of The Marykay by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
okay.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Beauty Lies In The Tone Of The Marykay by sinaj(f): 3:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
Orijin101:
Anyone that has watched the lord of the rings before will realize that the lady in d 2nd pix looks like smeggo grin
jez take a good look at her
lmao! grin buh diz iz serios o!
Re: Beauty Lies In The Tone Of The Marykay by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 13, 2015

1 Like

Re: Beauty Lies In The Tone Of The Marykay by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 13, 2015
This is why the first date should always always be to a swimming pool. . .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty Lies In The Tone Of The Marykay by Viktoh(m): 3:35pm On Mar 13, 2015
Chisos christ of lasaret shocked shocked shocked
Re: Beauty Lies In The Tone Of The Marykay by dayjee: 3:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
Chisos..........adonbilivit...i still can't believe i'am seeing d same ppl with and widout make-up
Re: Beauty Lies In The Tone Of The Marykay by ALIEN2000(m): 3:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
Hmmmmmm,I been no wan talk b4 Bt Ma Conscience dey prick me.

Some of dis Kian Tin dey cuuz Marital Prob...After which d Man go Deny Him Wifey...4Mths After He Don dey Cheat....

Wat will be Will be...

Ladies pls...

Or How will ur Reaction be Dat Ur Hubby/Sweetie/Maga (As d Case may) gave u Fake Notes 2 Spend...and u whr. Discovered...:..............Lai I La.....!!!
Re: Beauty Lies In The Tone Of The Marykay by menix(m): 3:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
This same marykay beauty gets 100's of likes on dis forum....SMH
Re: Beauty Lies In The Tone Of The Marykay by mirexxx(f): 3:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
Christ! shocked
Re: Beauty Lies In The Tone Of The Marykay by mirexxx(f): 3:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
Orijin101:
cry cry cry cry cry
its a lie
Re: Beauty Lies In The Tone Of The Marykay by MrCork: 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
Frankenstein:
Not too long ago, a nairalander dared our beautiful ladies here to post their 'no makeup' pictures for everyone to see. However, that idea was strongly criticized and rejected by the ladies.

angry
Re: Beauty Lies In The Tone Of The Marykay by MrCork: 3:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
Frankenstein:

...FRANKA....WTF??...do they look light skin to u??.... U home base people mennnn!! (no ofiense) angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty Lies In The Tone Of The Marykay by Frankenstein: 3:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
menix:
This same marykay beauty gets 100's of likes on dis forum....SMH
The guys have part of the blame. Fake and artificial beauty turns more heads than the natural ones. And you know how girls crave for attention.

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Lies In The Tone Of The Marykay by ghost1718(m): 3:44pm On Mar 13, 2015
katzz2nd:
dont even know what that means
i no nah... u no need to no infact, u dont put makeup
Re: Beauty Lies In The Tone Of The Marykay by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 13, 2015
mirexxx:
cry cry cry cry cry
its a lie
Wait!!!!! Are u the one in d pixundecided ?

1 Like

Re: Beauty Lies In The Tone Of The Marykay by Frankenstein: 3:48pm On Mar 13, 2015
MrCork:

...FRANKA....WTF??...do they look light skin to u??.... U home base people mennnn!! (no ofiense) angry
This one is light-skined.

Re: Beauty Lies In The Tone Of The Marykay by mirexxx(f): 3:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
Orijin101:

Wait!!!!! Are u the one in d pixundecided ?
no its zick! undecided
Re: Beauty Lies In The Tone Of The Marykay by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
mirexxx:
no its zick! undecided
shocked who iz zick na
Re: Beauty Lies In The Tone Of The Marykay by mirexxx(f): 4:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
Orijin101:

shocked who iz zick na
grin
sha its me smiley
Re: Beauty Lies In The Tone Of The Marykay by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
mirexxx:
grin
sha its me smiley
Lolz.... you fine pass dat one nawink
But don't call me zick again ooooundecided
Re: Beauty Lies In The Tone Of The Marykay by Fulaboy(m): 4:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
That's why our fulani ladies are the best cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seven Stages Of How Men Fall In Love...a Must Read For Ladies / Finally : Actor Osita Iheme Shows Us The Woman That He Wants To Marry / Roman Goddess Bares Her Hour Glass Figure In Sexy Lingerie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.