Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Why Women Love Lies---true Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Love Lies---true Story (75470 Views)

SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] / Interesting Romantic Story (love ,lies ,sex $ Divorce Episode1) / 6 S*x Positions Women Love And Guaranteed To Keep Her Coming Back For More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 2:27pm On Dec 26, 2016
Back in the days when i was still into fake lifestyle,,,,i had several experiences with girls that taught me that love dont actually exist amongst these girls,,,they will live and die for fantasy not knowing that such lifestyle only exist in dreams,,,here comes my story

some years back when i was still a jambite,,,i had a cousin bro who was studying MET/MAT Eng in UNN Nsukka and he stayed with us in our family house,he was crushing on one particular girl that he met during their sec school days,her name was Irene (fake name), and my cousin was Chinedu (fake too).
he loved this girl to the core of his heart and becos of this Irene was now taking advantage of the love he had for her and now turned chinedu to boiy boiy who will go to nsukka market to buy foodstuff for her to cook,take his bike to go and carry her to church every sunday,,,,me and anoda of my cousins James (fake too) will always blast him for being stupid but chinedu will always tell us that we dont know a thing about love,so sometimes we just let him continue to be stupid.
the only thing chinedu benefitted from Irene after running errands for her throughout the week because of his love for her was an invite from her to come and eat sunday rice,,,not like he was hungry but he would always go just to spend time with his imaginary sweetheart.

One fateful weekend,,me and James was blasting him asking him if he has ever seen irenes panties talkless of foorking or even kissing her,,,after some epic blasts from me and James he opened up to us that he dont really understand the girl,that anytime he brings up the topic of taking there sec school relationship to another level she will abscond by telling him how much he loves him and dont want him to be distracted by her love for him,,bla bla bla bla
NOTE; am the youngest amongst them and James is most senior of all of us.
James now started advicing him to call her and ask her out tomorow being sunday so he can take her out,,which she agreed,,chinedu on reaching there that fateful sunday dressed in the best of his wardrobe selection got there and was baffled by what he saw next

Irene had a visitor,a guy who just came back from Qatar,they came in a convoy of range rovers,,,u know what its like with all dese hustlers abroad whenever they come home,,they always move like they are untouchable and unstoppable,,,fastforward,,,
to his shock,,he asked Irene if they werent going out again that day and she said why not,,,chinedu thinking that maybe she was preparing for their own outting didnt know he got everything wrong,,when irene finished preparing,,he now told chinedu 'oya lets go'' but to his surprise all the roommates where also going out with them,,,,thats when he ralisd that they had made him pawn,,,,what did he do stay tuned

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
Only a fool generalize smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 2:32pm On Dec 26, 2016
grin grin grin grin
i dont know if i triggered some bad memories for you

no insults pls

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by xendra: 2:53pm On Dec 26, 2016
lol...guysssss!!! what do you people really think about women?? that they don't know the only reason you are nice is when you want something?? you call that love we don't

I know when a guy is genuinely nice, and I know when he's just being nice to get what he wants and they are not the same thing.

y'all should stop claiming you love a woman because you did little thing for her as if she don't know you wouldn't be doing it if you didn't want something

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 26, 2016
I dont know why i cant relate the story to the topic.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 3:11pm On Dec 26, 2016
Story continues,,,,,,,,

In order not to look jealous chinedu humbly entered one of the cars and went to chill out with them,,,he was like an object of mockery that day because irenes roommates were sporadically laughing and he knew they were actually laughing at him.
to cut the long story short, after being humiliated that day,he now came home to ask me and james what next to do cos he was tired of the whole scenario that played out that day. James being a proffessor in women affairs and me being his assistant,,,we both offered him deep pieces of advice that we thought would help him out.
some of them which were to ask her out again but all of them turned out to be nulll since she always gave one or two reasons

fast forward,,,,,,,
he came home from lectures one day and challenged me and james that none of us could even get close to the girl and that she is so harrd to get,,,hmmmm
we were actually feeling sorry for him cos it seemed he was yet to understand women and thats why they always play him for a sucker.
james denied the bait saying he is financially incapacitated to carry out the task,,so automatically the bait was now on me,,and i accepted it

chinedu gave me her number and i chat her up on whatsapp,,,as expected she started playing hard to get by asking me random questions like who gave me her number and co,,,i applied the law of power that says ''make people come to you,use bait if necessary''
the bait i used was telling her that being rude on the phone to someone she doesnt know is a bad manner and that if she truly wants to know who gave me her number then she should arrange for a meet and i will tell her everything
after some days of getting no response from her,,,i always wasnt disturbing her as well since i knew my tactics was still in play and not yet expired, one fateful day the three of us were lying down on the bed and discussing different range of issues from how to make money,to issues about women et cetra when my phone rang,i checked the caller,,lo and behold she,irene was the one calling,,chinedu told me to pick and i told him no,,,not yet,,she called two more times and i didnt pick
after like 2 hrs i called her back and told her i was busy when she called me and she asked me what i was doing (which i expected her to) i told her i was supervising my house that am biulding in town,,,she said she now wants us to meet ,today if possible,,i told her no that i wont be leaving the site until i settle my engineer grin grin grin all in the game of making her see me as not so interested and to make her feel inferior as well

l called her the following day being friday and told her that i will be going to enugu for some kind of business and willl call her when am back,,she wasnt too happy with the way am keeping her suspense but that was part of my game,,to kill her defensives,,NOTE= if i had gone straight to meet with her immediately,,she would not give me any attention until i give her a reasonable explanation of how i got her number which i dont even have at that moment and thats why i was delaying the meet

james was now telling chinedu that the way he eeing it that i might shock him with surprises,,that was when he revealed to us that he was actually scared of losing and thats why he rejected the bait. fastforward,,,,,,

i supposedly came back from my travel the following friday and called irene that i want to see her and she said ok,that she will be free throughout on sunday,,we scheduled to meet on sunday by 3pm,,,i spent time washing our family car and ironing my co operate attires so i can have varieties to choose from by sunday afternoon,,,
on that very sunday,,,,,,stay tuned

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Yoshy: 3:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
Op please continue, only a fool will be nice to any naija girl not wanting anything in return. Unless she is really a good friend and have proved it.

6 Likes

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by bitchcrafts: 3:30pm On Dec 26, 2016
grin I see u ma nigga. Dey do ur copy n paste dey go!!

9 Likes

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 3:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
i called her around 1 pm when i came back from church and asked her if we were still going to meet,,which she said yes,,,,fastforward

around 3 pm she was already calling my phone telling me that she was at the venue we scheduled to meet,,i said okay,,am coming and went into our family car that i washed the day before and drove off,,,,,NOTE-i didnt really know what to expect,remember i was still a jambite and never really mingled with uni girls then but living in ph for a while actually advanced my level of exposure with regards to women

when i got to the venue,,OMG i nearly got scared seeing two giant endowed sexy looking girls,,one was fair and the other was dark,,i knew that the fair one was my prey,so i comported myself like a senior guy that i was then called the bar man and asked tthem to place their order,,whatever they wanted,,,,,,that actually eased the tension between me and them, cos once i stepped into the place,i saw the dissatisfaction in their faces,,,i guess i looked too young for them,,,but i knew it wasnt about the looks,,its a game of the mind. after they hav finished placing their orders,,of chicken pepper soup with smirnoff ice and fresh fish,,she now asked me how old i was,,knowing her own age before hand,,,she was 22,,i told her i was 26,,,soon to be 27,,,they looked at each other with shock which proved to me that i was right about their dissatisfaction of my looks,,,but i guess the 5000 naira that was already spent and still counting made me win the bet,,since nobody of such a young age will have a ride and spend 5k+ still counting for a woman he barely knows
when i realised that my game worked perfectly was that they never asked me of who gave me her number until when i went to drop them off at their hostel in unn nsukka,,Okpara hostel precisely,,,when we got to their hostel,,it was the friend that now asked me how i got her friends number,,,i told the friend immediately that at this level of our friendship that we were way past that since it no longer matters, the alcohol they drank actually helped to surpress wateva plans they had when they were coming,,,,,NOTE= throughout the discussion i was always bringing up topics about my university days in esut and what life is like after the university just to avoid anything relating to how i got her number,,,cos she was kinda rude and could walk out on me if i didnt give a reasonable answer

i went home that day feeling happy to have crossed the first hurdle and now its time to plan the second hurdle wisely,,,well to start with,,i told james earlier not to tell chinedu about how am going about the whole thing,,,knowing that he was still in love with irene and could foolishly blow our cover if he sees that am progressing rapidly
in the morning i was still sleeping when she called me and asked me how i slept,,i told her i slept like a biafran soldier,,,agile and with one eye open,,,just to make her laugh,,,she laughed and asked me if i used jazz yesterday,,,i asked her what she meant and she saaid that everything she and her friend planned to ask me that they couldnt ask me again cos they found me so domineering grin grin grin she now made the second hurdle easy for me...watchout
i told her that when two people are inlove thats how they always feel whenever they are in company of each other,,,,she told me that am talking story for the gods,,,she now used the avenue to ask me to come with car to drive her to plait her,,,,me suspecting that this might be anoda ploit to know if the car is actually mine tasked her what time,,,she said 10 am,,,damn,,,that was too early but i figured my way,,,took the car and picked her up tho a lil bit later then we went to plait her hair
the next part of what happened is the most captivating stay tuned

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 4:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
she spent 3 hrs plaiting her hair,,and i was just there chatting and laughing along with the girls in the saloon,,i bought food and drinks for everyone in the saloon,,then told her to give me 30 mins that am coming,,,that was in a bid to let the saloon girls air their opinion about me,,,knowing fully well that the food i bought for them has already bought me their heart,,,fastforward

when she was done plaiting her hair,,she called me on the phone that she was done,,i came back and payed the bills without her asking me to do it,,,she was marveled even though i know she prayed that i do so,,,,that being the essence of begging me to go with her
on our way back to her hostel,,i faked a call claiming with my bros site engineer who was at the time biulding a house for my bros then,,,i told that my engineer needed my urgent attention and that instead of going to her hostel straight,,that we needed to branch to the site,,,,on getting to the site,,james posedas the engineer even tho it was with prior info to the engineer to avoid Bleep up,,,when we got there james as the engineer came up to me and i wind down the glass
james; oga cement don dy finish o
me; how many bags remain ??
james; oga na around 10 bags and e no go last more than 2 hrs again
me; call the cement guy na make im bring cement
james; oga uknw as that guy dey do,,,im say im go like dey get the call directly from you
me:brings my fone out and calls the cement guy being one of my dudes like that,,,already planned it with him while at the saloon
me; guy why u no dey gree give my engineer cement except i call
cement guy; oga u knw as dis ppl dey take steal cement,,say im wan dey sure i dey aware of every transaction betwee im and the engineer to avoid problem
me; if im call u for cement,,call me and confirm okay?
cement guy; okay sir
i dropped the call and told james,,my acclaimed engineer to wait that cement is coming,,,
fastforward,,,,,

while i was going to drop her,,,i was imagining what was going on in her mind,,,she was thinking that this guy must be very rich and young too
to my utmost dismay,,when we got to her hostel,,,instead of going down,,she paused and looked at me,,with that kind of romantic stare a woman looks at a man when he bneeds his touching and asked me,,,,AN pls who gave u my number,,,i knew she was madly falling for me and couldnt help her stupidity and thats why she was asking me that question again,,,and me seeing the rage of love and lust in her eyes knew she would buy any story i tell her at that moment.
i told her that i stole her number from the phone of one of those guys who came from Qatar to see her and that if she tells the guy that our rlationship is ruined for life
as expected,,she asked me which of them,,,i already know the name of the particular one that took her out owing to the fact that my cousin,chinedu hanged out with them,,so i told her its Emeka and she was quiet for sometime then left the car without uttering a word to me,,,stay tuned

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 4:43pm On Dec 26, 2016
initially i was scared that she might ask the emeka guy and eventually find out that i was all fake,,,with that in mind i deviced another technique to avoid this
i called her 2 days later and she didnt pick,,i then sent her a whatsapp message telling her that even if she doesnt love me,,she shouldnt ruin my relationship with my long time friend emeka,,,this was in a bid to make her not to call the guy to ask him,,,,so i also told her on whatsapp that she should please dont tell my friend and i will never call her again,,,lets pretend that nothing happened between us,,,,fastfoward

1 week later i was yet to see a call from her or even a reply of my message,,,i was kinda worried that all my resources were wasted in vain,,,so i narrated the whole escapades to james and he told me not to worry,,,,no be women again? asked james,,,after all this flexing wey u don give am,,she no fit back out again cos she is already in,,,say im see am for her eyes the day i carry am come site,,james continued,,,but u knw say u dey Bleep up,,,na ur papa u call ur engineer abi ??,,,lolz,,we laughed over the matter and decided to go drink beer,,,we were at the beer parlour drinking gulder wen my phone rang,,,irene was calling me after 12 days of snubbing me,,,i refused to pick,,this time around she felt she might have lost me,,,so she called me more than 15 times,,,and i refused to pick,,,she then sent me a text message that she wants to see me,,,i called her back later,,we didnt talk much,,after she apologised,,we scheduled to meet at her hostel around 8 pm,,,i couldntgo with my family car cos i cant move out with it around that time,,,it would have been better if i left with it in the afternoon and even came back in night by 12 than trying to go out with it by 8 pm,,,,,so i used unn shuttle to go to her hostel and when i got there,,,
she told me she was inlove with the qatar guy emeka and thats why she found it hard to believe she is hanging out with one of his friends,,,i told her that its all good,,,she should stick with the love of her life and was about entering the shuttle when she dragged me back clamped me with a hug and her boobs was so big that i felt cold shivers run down my spine,,,i gathered the courage and brought her head closer and we started kissing,,,we kissed for a while and she moved out her mouth and started their pretense gospel saying that what we were doing was wrong
NOTE = i didnt know that why she reconciled with me and even gave me a seductive kiss was because her bday was next week and she didnt have money to celebrate it and secondly it seemed like his qatar guy didnt send him money too,,,,,all dese while he has never even mentioned anything relating to my cousin chinedu
she now told me about her birthday next week,,,i have already finished all my money spending on her for the past few weeks but i comported myself and told her to invite few of her friends that matter to her that i will do the birthday for her on a low key but in a special way,,,she smiled and bade me goodnight,,,anoda point that proved to me she only called me because of her upcoming bday which none of her so called bfs were around to do for her

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 5:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
when i got home i narrated to james everything we discussed him being my advisor in delicate matters as such grin grin grin
he told me dont worry say before next week either we get money or we will figure out which of the bars around our neighbourhood where we will celebrate it for her on credit without her knowledge,,i believed in james like i always do believe in him as long as it concerns women.,,,,,FF to that day

on the morning of the scheduled birthday we were only able to raise 12k which was nothing compared to the fact she already told us she was inviting 20 people plus me and one of my friends,,thats 22 in a hotel where the cheapest drinks sell for #400,,,well james as i always believed in him reminded me that around four cartons of andre which remained after the wedding of one of my elder brodas was still in his custody in our store room in the BQ,,,he brought the key and we unpacked the drinks,,cleaned them of dust and went straight to the hotel to talk with the barman working in the executive bar,,,,,well it wasnt so rosy for us since the barman told us that it wasnt possible to bring in any drink into their executive parlour that even if their boss finds out,,he will be sacked,,,well after long time bargaining,,,we gave him 2k to help us out and gave him the 48 bottles of andre to keep in their freezer b4 our guests arrived,,,NOTE; it was common knowledge to everybody living in nsukka that andre sells for #5000 in that hotel,,,,,fastforward
she came with her friends with her bday cake which i gave her 3k for it,,,they were all looking gorgeous and sexy,,when we asked them what they wanted to drink,,,omo see gobe,,,some of them started saying heineken,orijin,smirnoff,,,in my mind i was like what nonsense,,,i interrupted their order and told dem that this was the bday celebration of not just anybody but own sweetheart and love of my life and that at such no cheap beer will be served here today,,,that its all wine,,,,i immediately told the barman to bring one carton of any wine that is standard,,,lol,,,, grin grin grin he then brought one carton of andre,,,,i bought 3k suya which we all ate took pictures and even gave each of them one bottle of andre to go home with grin grin grin grin as abig boy ni,,,they were all marveled,,,one of her friends even took my number in secret that day,,,,,at the end of the party the barman brought the bill amounting to 145k lolz,, grin grin grin grin she was the happiest woman on earth that to have actually found the right maga,,,,which is me,,,but she was totally wrong
what happened after the trickish bday party stay tuned,,,,,,

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by GoldenJAT(m): 5:25pm On Dec 26, 2016
abeg finish what u av started...Biko...no leave like dt

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 7:38pm On Dec 26, 2016
am sorry for the delay,,,its already 11;30 pm here,,was feeling kinda sleepy
so back to my story,,,,,,,after the bday party i was ripped off of all my cash that was left and i knew that owing to the way she felt after that bday party where she assumed i spent 145k for her,,,she was into me and was ready to give all of her to me,,,you know what i mean
but i knew that seeing her will also cost me some expenses considering the fact that i have to fuel the car,,flex her a little and so on,,,so i told her i will be out of town,that i will be going to ph for a two weeks business trip,,this was also in a bid to look more serious to her because i have already spent nearly a month in nsukka which she might start asking questions like how i actually get my money,,,fastforward
NOTE=chinedu is still not yet aware of what was happening and he was now complaining frequently that her girl irene no longer picks her call
but me and james knowing what exactly is going on,,advised him to free the girl and focus on some girls who were actually crushing on him

two weeks gone and my pocket was regaining stamina again,,,i called her that i will be coming back friday the following week,,she mumbled for a while and said ok baby,,,pls i miss you,,do fast and come home grin grin grin calling me baby for the first time.
meanwhile her friend who secretly gave me her phone number was also disturbing me that she will love to see me,,,i sold the same story i told irene to her and they all bought it.

when i now presumably came back from my imaginary travel,,,i called the two simultaneously and told them that i was back from ph and scheduled a meeting date with each of them,,,,beginning with her friend,,,her friend whom on a normal day i cant even stop her on the road because she was very tall,,,way taller than me and has the right curves at the right places and as fair as a yellow pawpaw,,,on a normal day i will just tell myself that she was way bigger than my level but thanks to this journey of no return that i already embarked on then,,,it showed me that women are all made of empty skulls that can be brainwashed at anytime no matter her class or status,,,,all you need to do is act like a king and she will treat you as one,,,,,fastforward,,,,,,,,

on the day i set up to meet with her friend,,,i went to my personal chemist,,we call him doc,,and bought tramadol 400 mg grin grin after taking the TM i went to a pammy shop and drank 3 cups of palm wine and i was ready for the show.,,,

we met at Grace Manors in nsukka,,,one of the best hotels there,,,she came looking all fly,,i was seated there with my cousin james
when she got to where we were sitting,,i did the intro
james meet prisca,prisca meet james my engineer i tried to make it as brief as possible
some minutes later james took me unawares with a fake phone call from Town planning committee telling me to come and clarify my house that is under construction with dem,,,,,playing with the head of these girls was actually very fun,,,,u will soon know why

after a while james left the two of us there and i told her that we should go up to my room in the hotel that i will rather prefer we stay somewhere a bit more private,,she shrugged but when women worship money they have no choice but to obey the percieved handlers opinions
we went up and got served with night train and fried chicken,,we didnt rush things rather we started discussing about so many issues when all of a sudden she popped up a question asking me how i ended up loving that slut irene(in her own words) she told me that there is a guy from philosophy dept in unn who is fvcking her on a regular and that the guy was as wretched as a poor rat,,that even after the bday that i did for her that the guy came to pick her up that night,,,as she was saying this i recalled that on that day after they had gone i called her fone like 5 times,,she didnt pick nor call me back but in the presence of prisca i just acted like i was shocked she could do such
NOTE= guys who are players will bear me witness that when you hear ur side chick is cheating,,i wont call it total jealousy but you will feel a lil disregard for her,,so me and prisca were still discussing when i told myself if a guy without even a keke can be fvcking irene on a regular then am being stupid and childish by still chatting with dis prisca of a girl after 1 hr,,so i drew her closer,,kissed her with passion and went straight to her boobs,squeezed it like a mafian,,she screamed baby easy na,,is that how u do irene?? i was like ewoo!! she doesnt even know that i havent seen her panties,,i removed her bra gently dis time,sucked hard on her nipples,slide my right middle finger gently into her pvssy and she was moaning as loud as an aiwa speaker on vol 20,,all this while she was just moaning until she got agitated and grabbed my odogwu,,,,to cut the long story short,,,i banged her to stupor,,endless white juice coming from her pvssy
with the aid of the mixture,,,pammy and tramadol,,,i was able to set a standard unbeaten record on her pvssy since i made her squirt more times than i can count,,,,,,,we finished around 8 pm in the night both of us feeling exhausted,,,when i got home i told james everything irene told me,,,then james told me that its now an emergency call to fvck irene of fashy her,,,since our madam hard to get was actually madam keziah,,,,,u want to know about our OPERATION FVCK IRENE stay tuned

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Bibi294(f): 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2016
:onice writeup... But don't think u can brainwash all girls o ... Not all girls love for money... It is inarguable that ladies have a weakened heart but not all

1 Like

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Bluezy13(m): 9:40pm On Dec 26, 2016
xendra:
lol...guysssss!!! what do you people really think about women?? that they dont know the only reason you are nice is when you want something?? you call that love we dont

I know when a guy is genuinely nice, and I know when he's just being nice to get want he wants and they are not the same thing.

y'all should stop claiming you love a woman because you did little thing for her as if she dont know you wouldn't be doing it if you didn't want somethingn

That's a lie my dear
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by xendra: 9:51pm On Dec 26, 2016
Bluezy13:

That's a lie my dear
no, its not a lie.
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Bluezy13(m): 10:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
Bibi294:
:onice writeup... But don't think u can brainwash all girls o ... Not all girls love for money... It is inarguable that ladies have a weakened heart but not all

I know some girls are scared of rich guys but they enjoy the privilege associated with it and hence can't tell the guy to stay put. They will rather tell the guy that they are scared of him.

It makes no difference and sense

3 Likes

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Bluezy13(m): 10:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
xendra:
lol...guysssss!!! what do you people really think about women?? that they dont know the only reason you are nice is when you want something?? you call that love we dont

I know when a guy is genuinely nice, and I know when he's just being nice to get want he wants and they are not the same thing.

y'all should stop claiming you love a woman because you did little thing for her as if she dont know you wouldn't be doing it if you didn't want somethingn

The two highlighted are contradicting...

That's my reason for calling your opinion a lie!

1 Like

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by xendra: 10:17pm On Dec 26, 2016
Bluezy13:

The two highlighted are contradicting...

That's my reason for calling your opinion a lie!
ok you just dnt get it. cant explain it now

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 3:19am On Dec 27, 2016
i will soon be updating,,,,,thanks everybody who took time to read

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 4:13am On Dec 27, 2016
OPERATION FVCK IRENE

life is sometimes very funny in the sense that no matter how a guy choose to pretend he doesnt love a girl,once you begin to spend so much time with that person,its like your spirits connects automatically and there is no denying it that u dont want to know what he/she is up to.FF

well story continues,,,,me and james after strategising on how to get down with irene as soon as possible that very night,,,i called her and told her if we could see tomorow,she then broke my heart by saying she will be going to her village. as a matter of fact,the more we pushed on our propaganda that was planned to be executed that same week,the more she is distancing herself from me thats where i believe that (spiritual connection comes in) cos in the past she wont even hesitate to see me but now that am trying to push her to come, by continously telling her that i wanted to see her.
well after one week,,i told james that this operation fvck irene might be a failure and that i need to go back to previous plan A that we already paused for plan B,james told me not to be a fool,that i should be happy that prisca gave me that info firsthand,he continued,girls like irene are not to be loved at all,that she now feels that am also in love with her just like our cousin chinedu and that my condition is going to be worse if she dumps me,,,,damn,i got the point james was making and knew that i needed to act immediately so i went to sleep that night thinking all through cos i hate to fail in my ventures especially when my savings are involved grin grin grin grin grin

in the morning around 5 am,james woke me up and told me he has been thinking on what we will do and he already got a perfect plan

NOTE= women please dont misunderstand me for someone who doesnt respect you,i do respect and love women but this is just a part of my life story that i want to share it the way i felt when it was happening

i asked james what the plan was and he said we will use prisca as bait dis time,he told me that if i calculate things very well,,that irene is no longer interested except when she will need my financial assistance,,,hmmm,,i didnt totally buy the idea cos i didnt want to compromise the fvckery that i was enjoying with prisca at even a lower cost,but i saw an angle in what james was saying that i could use,,,so i told james to chill and give me two weeks and if i dont work it out by the two weeks we will switch automatically to his plan,,,probably by then i might have been done with priscas ass grin grin grin

time was running very fast and two weeks came in a flash with little or nothing happening,irene hasnt called even for once and i have decided not to call her again too,,,so everything was moving slow at the time,
the next day after the two weeks i told james,,,he was asking how far with you and irene matter,,,as i was just about to talk,,my phone rang and it was irene,,i didnt pick as usual,until after like 7 missed calls,i picked the 8th and was like who is this ?? she cut the phone on me and i didnt even bother to call her back.
the following day being sunday the whole house was left for me and james,so we took the car for sunday mass at ST PETERS Chaplaincy Unn. after the church service we were just about going home when my phone rang again and it was irene again,i picked this time and asked again who is this and she just said calmly that i should wait for her at my car that she is coming towards me.
damn,i sighted her looking super gorgeous in her traditional gown,,i composed my self and when she got to where we parked,,she greeted us good morning and i answered her whats up? she started accusing me of not calling her again and that i even deleted her number,,i told her yes i deleted your number because you were of no importance to me anymore besides that she was way cheaper than i had rated her (mind u,i now feel some sort of disregard for her) even as i was blasting her with vulgar words james was trying to give me sign to stop and focus on the main mission.
she feigned annoyance and was putting up a sad face but me,i didnt give a damn as of that time and she saw it my face,,,she asked me to pls drop her off at her hostel,,,i said okay,,,,we drove silently and in a speechless mode to her hostel,,,on getting to the front of her hostel,,she asked me,,,can u wait for me to go change my clothes so we can go together to your house,,,i just told her that as long as she is not wasting my time she should be fast.
when she left the car for her room,,james told me that things don mature for me this early morning,,,we were still jubilating when we sighted her coming from the hostel entrance hall,,,,she got to the car,,james came down from the front so she stays with me in the front,,when we got to the UNN main gate,james remembered that he cant go home with me because he was presumably my engineer,,remember?
already i was so excited internally that i nearly blew that cover if not for james who told me,,,oga u don forget say na here i dey comot,,,i said oh my broda,,,too many tinz in my mind,,,james said; na so im dey be wen u dey embark on too many project at the same time,,,he continued,,oga you go come site tomorow na? i told him yes,,,fastforward
well we got home and i didnt want to take any chances so i took her straight to my bedroom and offered her hollandia yoghurt and cake.
another mistake men make is that we take women for weaklings not knowing they plan ahead of us in anything and thats why a woman can deal with a man psychologically just with her attitude alone
want to know what happened next,,,stay tuned

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by jedaii(m): 9:48am On Dec 27, 2016
following
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 27, 2016
Nice.....
Keep it up
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Doctorfitz: 12:08pm On Dec 27, 2016
Wey dis guy Na... Come complete this story

Nawa4naija
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by LordSucre(m): 12:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
nice one ;Dnice one
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
pleae everybody bear with me since orning i have been trying to post but nairaland keeps telling me to wait for some hours,,,i guess it was my wifi network cos it has been poor since morning till this night,,,,am on the next episode,,,,give me 30 mins to drop it,,,,thanks

1 Like

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by samdavjustin(m): 1:12pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nice one bro you have already bleeped her emotionally u can't fail now
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Fidelismaria: 1:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
If I hear say u no bleep her

I will find u nd bleep u up

Nice tori

1 Like

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 2:52pm On Dec 27, 2016
......THE DAY I LEARNT WHY MY DAD ALWAYS TELL US TO FEAR WOMEN......

while we were busy eating the cake and drinking from the hollandia youghurt the only thing that was going on in my mind was that ''there is no time to even check time'' that i need to rush into the main thing for the day which was to fvck her,,i was still lost in my thoughts when a text message came into my phone and it was james,,,,the msg was ''guy TM dey for cupboard for my room,make sure say you no fvck up and say make i no worry about chinedu,,,say im with am dey together now and im wan carry am go somewhere where dem go waste time make im no for see wetin dey sup,,,fvck am well o,if possible me self go like nack'' i read it and laughed,,she asked me why i was laughing,,i told her its one of my friends reminding me about his bday that day and needs me to borrow him some money,,she said okay.

i immediately zoomed off to james room to look for the TM(tramadol), lucky enough i found 2 tabs of 100 mg,,i swallowed the two immediately and rushed back to be with her in the room. immediately i joined her in the room,,i made the first mov by telling her to come closer lemme feel her body on mine,,which she did,,we started kissing and in my mind i was like this is easier than i was expecting,,we kissed for long and i was as well caressing her boobs and ass at the same time. because of the zero resistance she put up,,i didnt deem it necessary again to rush things,,,,,fastforward
after like 1 long hour of kissing,,,i slide my hand into her top and unknot her bra,,,waooh,,,,her boobs was as big as a watermelon,all fallen like the heroes of our past grin grin grin but it still looked gorgeous because of the size.
i sucked hard on her nipples and thats when she flinched and wanted to pull her breast out of my mouth
NOTE; she allowed me to suck her breast because she never knew how good i was at it grin my fellow niggaz who know how to turn a woman on only by sucking her breast will understand what am saying. she couldnt take it anymore besides all those while she was playing along she already planned it that i was never going to fvck her.
story continues,,,,as she pulled out her breast from my mouth she said she was feeling pain on her nipples while i sucked it,she now said we should stop.
i told her stop what? she said ''stop what we re doing'' i grasped her hand and took it straight to my erect manhood and asked her how am i going to stop this one
she said she will help me ease the tension by masturbating me with her hands,,i told her hell no,,,,that instead of her masturbating me with her hands she should just stand up and leave !!
to my utmost surprise,she stood up,wore her clothes and told me she was leaving. as at that time i felt my whole plan was crumbling but i summoned courage and told her bye-bye,,she aggressively walked out of the door,,as i was just about to bring my phone and call james to tell him about what just what happened she came back and asked me if i wont drop her to her hostel,,,i simply told her that gone were those days, that am done with her and she should find her way home.
she locked the door again and asked me if sex was the only thing i wanted from her,,,,i stared at her with rage that she could see it in my eyes,then i told her that if not because of the fact that she is a woman that she would ve recieved a hot slap for asking me such question,i asked her,are u a virgin ?? she said no,,,i asked her,,am i the only who will enjoy making love to you? she said no,,,then i asked her,,,what is then your problem,,she then told me that she doesnt like sex that much and that she was on her period,,the last sentence sounded like a mighty 6 o,clock church bell in my eardrums,,,and i asked her,,you re in ur what? she said in her period,i hate women when they are in their period
i was lost in confusion for a while but for that single fact that my money,time and energy that i have put in place just to fvck her is being wasted,,,i asked to see an eveidence,,she asked me if am for real? i told her yes,because am scared of you girls these days,you love to label som1 who is kind and loving to you as MAGA and am no such persons to be labeled a maga,,my loving kindness needs to get benefits too as a fitback..
she stood still for a while then pulled down her trousers and panties,,,lo and behold there she was wearing pad underneath,,,,,
but dont ever trust women!!!! else they will label you a MAGA also,,,,want to know what happened next stay tuned

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 3:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
please show me some love with some likes

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 3:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
NOTE; my beautiful nairaland angels, this advice is for you !!!
if you meet a guy today and you dont like him, and in your mind you are not even ready to give him a chance
please try all your possible best to avoid even making a minute demand from such persons,,you know why ??

i will tell you,,,when you start finessing a guy because he is attracted to your beauty or is in love with you
two things will happen. before i tell you the two things that will happen, i will love to tell you about the law of power
which states "know whom you are dealing with, do not offend the wrong person" when u read this short excerpt from 48 laws of power
you might be thinking that the people you should be scared of offending are the touts who claim useless ruggedity in ur area,,,NO !!!!
research shows that men and women who are so emotional find it very hard to forgive when they discover that their emotions has been played on
to cut the long story short,before my cousin chinedu came to meet me and james for advice and challenged us to the bait,he had already sent 2 of his finest womaniser friends in his class who had failed,and because of the popular saying that "a prophet is respected but not in his hometown" he didnt deem us worthy of it but because he was not yet ready to give up finding the true nature of irene he employed us to what me and james are currently doing
secondly,why we refused to involve him completely was that he had some really bad intentions for irene all in the name of humiliating her, me and james knew better that his plans could land us all in police net, that is why we sidelined him,,,if u were irene,,just imagine if chinedu was dealing with touts who dont think of tomorow, they might even kill you.

moral of my long story is,,,,if u know u dont love a guy, dont play his emotions, dont try to label him a maga, dont eat his money if u re not ready to love him, not just love of the mouth but that of the body and soul then tell him to his face,,,,period,,,i still have 100% respect for a lady i met in uni, i chiked this girl and the first day i asked her out on getting to where we were going,she said i should not order anything yet, she told me plainly that she likes me but will not date me that she has a bf.
please nairaland ladies, karma is a bitch and will always come for those who find joy in playing mehn for a maga
please, i wont like to see any of you get hurt emotionally tomorow

28 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) / Lady Poses Her Backside For Her Man To Check It Out In Pre-wedding Photos / Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.