Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,214 members, 7,811,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Igbo To March For Buhari, Ambode In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo To March For Buhari, Ambode In Lagos (2146 Views)

Ambode In School Uniform To His Alma-Mater, FGC Warri (Photos) / Photos: Was V.P Osinbajo Scolding Gov. Ambode In This Photo? / Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo To March For Buhari, Ambode In Lagos by itetemi: 9:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
The All Progressives Congress has called on Igbo indigenes across the state to converge on the Onikan Stadium, Lagos, to rally support for the APC presidential candidate, Maj.Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd); and its governorship candidate in Lagos, Akinwunmi Ambode, on Saturday.

The Publicity Secretary of the APC in Lagos, Mr. Joe Igbokwe, gave the call during a press conference on Wednesday.

He said the march was necessary to clear the impression that Igbo indigenes were supporting the Peoples Democratic Party.

Igbokwe said Igbo indigenes had been co-exiting peacefully with the Yoruba. He said coming out to show their support on Saturday would prove to the world that they were solidly behind their hosts.

He said, “The Saturday rally will be a huge gathering of Igbo people in Lagos, who love former Governor Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Governor Babatunde Fashola and Ambode. Ndigbo will gather to show their love and commitment to Lagos.

“In this season when the PDP and President Goodluck Jonathan are pumping huge sums of money in local and foreign currencies, I hope Igbo will not be bought with money. We want Igbo indigenes to come out in great numbers to show that they are not purchasable hatchets that could be bought at whatever price by trooping out en masse to support the APC and the change movement sweeping across the country.

“We call on all Igbo indigenes to troop to the Onikan Stadium on Saturday as a vote against those who have been settled with millions of dollars on behalf of Ndigbo. We want them to show they cannot trade their profitable relationship with the Yoruba by the mischievous antics of a few who have been tricked into working against the interests of the Yoruba in Lagos.”

Igbokwe urged Lagosians to collect any money being distributed by the PDP as it was tax payers’ money. He, however, urged them not to sell their conscience in the process.

http://www.punchng.com/politics/igbo-to-march-for-buhari-ambode-in-lagos/
Re: Igbo To March For Buhari, Ambode In Lagos by itetemi: 9:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
APC...............one nation

3 Likes

Re: Igbo To March For Buhari, Ambode In Lagos by temitemi1(m): 9:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
Another paid igbos on parade! GEJ till 2019!!!

8 Likes

Re: Igbo To March For Buhari, Ambode In Lagos by alaoeri: 9:55pm On Mar 13, 2015
Igbokwe few among the people across east of Niger that is not brainwash.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo To March For Buhari, Ambode In Lagos by ozoigbondu: 9:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
I comment my reserve.It will come tomorrow after i see the marchers and confirm whether they are my brothers or efulefus

GEJ till 2019

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo To March For Buhari, Ambode In Lagos by Day11(m): 9:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
PDP dividing Nigerians

APC uniting Nigerians

Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba...We are ONE NIGERIA, don't let any political party make us hate one and other.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo To March For Buhari, Ambode In Lagos by Ikwokrikwo: 10:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
What a tribal nonsense from the senseless Joe Igbokwe.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo To March For Buhari, Ambode In Lagos by biafranking: 10:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
this is unbelievable..i reserve my comment

1 Like

Re: Igbo To March For Buhari, Ambode In Lagos by medamillion(m): 10:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
March4Buhari

#babawhileyouarehome igbos want to march for you despite GEJ's bribery

4 Likes

Re: Igbo To March For Buhari, Ambode In Lagos by kheart(m): 10:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
Make I book space see d ibos wey still get small sense grin
Re: Igbo To March For Buhari, Ambode In Lagos by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
Will be bringing live pictures from the event tomorrow. cool

Sai Buhari!

3 Likes

Re: Igbo To March For Buhari, Ambode In Lagos by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
lols.

You mean the same Igbos whose votes are insignificant and irrelevant?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo To March For Buhari, Ambode In Lagos by Ojiofor: 10:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
Joe igbokwe acting like a house nigga since 1999.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo To March For Buhari, Ambode In Lagos by Omila007: 10:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
I thought ethnic politics was alien to APC, how come this fool is calling a tribe to vote for him. So not voting APC means that you have issues with yoruba?
Are other party candidates not yorubas as well?
People be sowing discord in the name convincing electrorates.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo To March For Buhari, Ambode In Lagos by egift(m): 10:43pm On Mar 13, 2015

Aligbo kwenu! Kwenu!! Kwezuenu!!! - Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Igbo To March For Buhari, Ambode In Lagos by tit(f): 10:46pm On Mar 13, 2015
yeebos must march for buhari!
Or else we yamutu all of them!
chikena!

Mutiu!
get me my daga!
Re: Igbo To March For Buhari, Ambode In Lagos by meforyou1(m): 10:48pm On Mar 13, 2015
Joe igbokwe and berem are the only 2 igbos that will vote for that ilaje, Ondo State tout called Ambode. Igbos worldwide have decided. It's on Jimi/Goodluck we stand.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo To March For Buhari, Ambode In Lagos by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
meforyou1:
Joe igbokwe and berem are the only 2 igbos that will vote for that ilaje, Ondo State tout called Ambode. Igbos worldwide have decided. It's on Jimi/Goodluck we stand.
Mumu,you don't even live in Lagos,let we Igbo lagosians decide.

APC all the way!

3 Likes

Re: Igbo To March For Buhari, Ambode In Lagos by festusfeezy(m): 10:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
temitemi1:
Another paid igbos on parade! GEJ till 2019!!!

And how much were u paid to make such a baseless statement?
Present ur evidence.
Re: Igbo To March For Buhari, Ambode In Lagos by meforyou1(m): 10:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
berem:
Mumu,you don't even live in Lagos,let we Igbo lagosians decide.

APC all the way!
don't ever call me mumu again

4 Likes

Re: Igbo To March For Buhari, Ambode In Lagos by Ojiofor: 10:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
meforyou1:
GBAM for you.

1 Like

Re: Igbo To March For Buhari, Ambode In Lagos by egift(m): 10:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
[s]
tit:
yeebos must march for buhari!
Or else we yamutu all of them!
chikena!

Mutiu!
get me my daga!
[/s]

Next!

Okechukwu Buhari bu enyi Ndigbo. Sai Buhari.
Re: Igbo To March For Buhari, Ambode In Lagos by egift(m): 10:58pm On Mar 13, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Igbo To March For Buhari, Ambode In Lagos by mycar: 11:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
No need to drag igbo into his mess, he should call on apc supporters and not igbos, we have yoruba PDP and IGBO APC, every igbo person is not as corrupt as he is

3 Likes

Re: Igbo To March For Buhari, Ambode In Lagos by nwafuluozoh: 11:11pm On Mar 13, 2015
So a parade of shame by Joe Yorubakwe, his family members and plenty yoruba people now translates to "Igbos to march for Ambode". Smh!

3 Likes

Re: Igbo To March For Buhari, Ambode In Lagos by emmysoftyou: 11:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
i wil vote for jimi agbaje..cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Igbo To March For Buhari, Ambode In Lagos by maestroferddi: 11:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
Igbos in Lagos who have the time to attend the charade tomorrow should collect any handout the National Landlord is dishing out via Joe Igbokwe, the embodiment of embarrassment.

We are queuing massively behind Jonathan/Agbaje. End of story.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo To March For Buhari, Ambode In Lagos by Adegbodolu1: 11:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
Abeg o! which one be Igbo indegene of Lagos?

Igbo Indegene ke? where in Lagos are those Igbo indegene from?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo To March For Buhari, Ambode In Lagos by tit(f): 11:33pm On Mar 13, 2015
Adegbodolu1:
Abeg o! which one be Igbo indegene of Lagos?

Igbo Indegene ke? where in Lagos are those Igbo indegene from?

this is just a backyard way for them to start claiming indigene of lagos.
watch!
anyone that comesfor the march will start climing indigene
Re: Igbo To March For Buhari, Ambode In Lagos by Adegbodolu1: 11:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
Adegbodolu1:
[size=18pt]Abeg o! which one be Igbo indegene of Lagos?
Igbo Indegene ke? where in Lagos are those Igbo indegene from?[/size]

[size=18pt]Ekigbe OLE![/size]
Re: Igbo To March For Buhari, Ambode In Lagos by Menace2Society(m): 11:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
meforyou1:
don't ever call me mumu again
U be confirmed mumu cheesy oya do your worst
Re: Igbo To March For Buhari, Ambode In Lagos by anneedu: 12:10am On Mar 14, 2015
No real Igbo will vote for buhari, is only igbos that do not know their father land will vote for him atleast buhari village can be their fathers land

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Ibo Red Caps in Lagos House of Assembly / This Guy Should Be Found And Arrested Immediately / Why APC May Win Benue Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.