Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! (69771 Views)

Girl On Twitter Demands For Money From Guy Who Asked For Her Number / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! by rushman003: 10:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
Good day ladies and gentlemen in the forum.
This question has kept me busy for a while, thinking what kinda response should he give her. It all happened few weeks back, there is this my friend still in univ tho, he liked a lady in his dept. and he made the move by asking her out but he got her number somewhere (i dont know about), so this girl now asked my friend where he got the number, alas the guy said "google", she laughed and told him " you are not serious" since then the girl tagged the guy as unserious guy just because he's playing her on where he got the number and what i believed is that my guy got her number from someone who begged him not to revealed the secret, probably it might be from the girl's friends or someone close. so its up to my people in the house, how can he boycout this question of where he got her number so that the girl will be able to give him the audience he needed and probably after everything is cool between em, he will tell her the exact truth, cus he like the girl so much and this also made me lose a very good person i liked just because i couldn't revealed who gave me her number.
Re: How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! by tosyne2much(m): 10:45pm On Mar 13, 2015
Ladies have been sending their future husbands away since the time of Abraham Lincoln just because he couldn't answer the question "Where did you get my number ?'

Very simple nah cheesy

If you don't want to disclose where you got her number, kindly tell her you just bought the phone you are using and fortunately/unfortunately for you, she appeared in your whatsapp list and you decided to chat her up (pretend the former owner probably forgot to wipe the fone before selling it), and if she inquires who sold the phone to you, kindly tell her you bought the phone at Computer village or Alaba int'l market cheesy

Hehehe cheesy

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! by falconey(m): 10:48pm On Mar 13, 2015
Can't he talk to her without the number issue?

2 Likes 21 Shares

Re: How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! by chimerase2: 10:49pm On Mar 13, 2015
Tell her u got it from babalawo

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! by ronald4lif(m): 10:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
Tell her you've been stalking her for a very long time. And on this particular day, you both were in class together and you noticed she dropped her phone on her desk and stepped out for a minute, you quickly used her phone to dial your number and deleted your number from her caller records. Never ever revealed who gave you the number as agreed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
Girls losing good guys because of this "Where Did You Get My Number Ish since the time of King Ahab & Jezebel..

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! by falconey(m): 10:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
ronald4lif:
Tell her you've been stalking her for a very long time. And on this particular day, you both were in class together and you noticed she dropped her phone on her desk and stepped out for a minute, you quickly used her phone to dial your number and deleted your number from her caller records. Never ever revealed who gave you the number as agreed.
bros if devil see this post, he go tell baba God say him deserve pardon!

You are suppose to be among jonathan campaign team. You can lie!!!

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! by purplesummer(f): 10:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
Guys and phone numbers...now that he has the girl's phone number I hope he has used it to collect money from zenith bank? undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! by sinaj(f): 10:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
tell her u r surprise to c her on ur frnds's list nd ask her how she got ya no tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! by ronald4lif(m): 10:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
falconey:
bros if devil see this post, he go tell baba God say him deserve pardon!

You are suppose to be among jonathan campaign team. You can lie!!!

Lol! I still remain a Jew man ohh. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! by falconey(m): 10:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
tosyne2much:
Very simple nah cheesy

If you don,t want to disclose where you got her number, simply tell her you just bought the phone you are using and fortunately/unfortunately for you, you saw her in your whatsapp list probably because the former user forgot to wipe the fone, and if she inquires who sold the phone to you, kindly tell her you got it from the market (Computer village) cheesy

(it doesnt work in all cases tho cheesy)

Who said devil na father of lies?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! by Cutehector(m): 10:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
I got ur number frm a frnd ov urs, I was too shy to walk up to u so I had no choice dan to ask it frm ur frnd, I hope u wouldn't mind and aren't angry.

If d babe no like u eh, konk me

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! by ShirelleBaby: 10:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
Why can't u just approach her for her number?

Than wasting energy cooking up boring lies!

angry

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! by falconey(m): 10:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
purplesummer:
Guys and phone numbers...now that he has the girl's phone number I hope he has used it to collect money from zenith bank? undecided
who call you most please, DAD,MUM,BF,BROTHER,SISTER?
Re: How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! by tosyne2much(m): 11:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
Guys failing exam since the time of Noah because of wrong approach to question answering

*The instruction says, "avoid disclosing who gave you her number*

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! by Cutehector(m): 11:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
ShirelleBaby:
Why can't u just approach her for her number?

Than wasting energy cooking up boring lies!

angry
because some of u girls can ask stupid questions. Why do u want my number? Isn't dat a very stupid question? What is number used for other dan to be used to hear ur voice ova d fone

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! by chimerase2: 11:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
purplesummer:
no dear is a password to getting to the paradise cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! by ShirelleBaby: 11:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
Cutehector:
because some of u girls can ask stupid questions. Why do u want my number? Isn't dat a very stupid question? What is number used for other dan to be used to hear ur voice ova d fone

Then stop approaching silly girls.

BTW-u don't just walk to a girl and ask for number--u strike a good conversation first.

Try being a joker--she will give u her number and even her best friend's one in case her own doesn't gosmiley
Re: How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! by Cutehector(m): 11:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

BTW-u don't just walk to a girl and ask for number--u strike a good conversation first.

Try being a joker--she will give u her number and even her best friend's one in case her own doesn't gosmiley
like as if I duno hw to chyke a babe. I just duno why d witches in space r making me to meet senseless ladies who ask stupid questions. Imajin a graduate wit first class will be askn me what will I use her number for? Is she dat dumb grin . She could just sau am sorry I dnt gv out my number smiley

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! by tosyne2much(m): 11:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

Why are you taking this so serious ?

You dont need T.b Joshua to tell you that this is just for fun
Re: How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! by KingTom(m): 11:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

This one doesn't know what's happening o, bros Cutehector abeg leave this one grin
Re: How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! by ShirelleBaby: 11:14pm On Mar 13, 2015
tosyne2much:
Why are you taking this so serious ?

You dont need T.b Joshua to tell you that this is just for fun

Alright.smiley
Re: How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! by ShirelleBaby: 11:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
KingTom:
This one doesn't know what's happening o, bros Cutehector abeg leave this one grin

Herbalist
Won't u go and sleep?tongue
Re: How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! by purplesummer(f): 11:16pm On Mar 13, 2015
chimerase2:
no dear is a password to getting to the paradise cheesy
Lol if you say so,if however you get it the wrong way (like in the scenario above) then she'll laugh and dump you in the friends zone tongue
Re: How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! by KingTom(m): 11:17pm On Mar 13, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

Herbalist
Won't u go and sleep?tongue
Hermaphrodite I can't sleep o grin
Re: How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! by Cutehector(m): 11:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
KingTom:
I no even hold am in d first place. I knw dr type. Dem no worth my time
Re: How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
Avoid the supposed question, as time goes on, she's gonna get tired of asking

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! by KingTom(m): 11:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
Cutehector:
I no even hold am in d first place. I knw dr type. Dem no worth my time
Indomie generation girls sha grin
Re: How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! by ShirelleBaby: 11:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
KingTom:
Hermaphrodite I can't sleep o grin

KingTom:

SMH
Re: How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
tosyne2much:
Ladies sending their future husbands away just because he couldn't answer the question "Where did you get my number ?'

Very simple nah cheesy

If you don,t want to disclose where you got her number, simply tell her you just bought the phone you are using and fortunately/unfortunately for you, you saw her in your whatsapp list probably because the former user forgot to wipe the fone, and if she inquires who sold the phone to you, kindly tell her you got it from the market (Computer village) cheesy

fell on top ugu tree grin
Re: How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! by Cutehector(m): 11:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
KingTom:
abi. Ssome of dem no sabi boil water sef grin d only tin dem sabi na to paint those claws dem dey call nails
Re: How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! by KingTom(m): 11:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

SMH
Shake am well grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When You Ask A Nigerian Gal For Unclad Pix / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? / How Do I Get Over Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.