Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,935 members, 7,814,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With (71746 Views)

How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:30am On Nov 05, 2023
12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With

1. You must never agree to have sex with a married man no matter what he promises or professes. Never!

2. Never agree to have sex with your boss. If the harassment becomes too much, resign and trust God for a better job.

3. If God put people under your care to mentor or Pastor, it is better you die than to have sex with them. Never take advantage of God's people no matter what.

4. Don't have sex with a married woman. If you are getting too much attached via chatting, official or academic rapport, break up the closeness or whatever name you have for it.

5. Never have sex with your lecturers. Sex for grades or marks is for nonentity. You are not. Never must you be.

6. If you are a marketer, never agree to sleep with a prospective client just to meet your official target. Never!

7. Don't have sex with your in-laws. If he or she stays with you and you are finding it difficult to resist the pull, let him or her leave. I mean latest tomorrow.

8. Don't have sex with your neighbour or colleague. A neighbour is a neighbour. A colleague is a colleague. Don't get your life more complicated.

9. Don't have sex with your platonic friend. If the relationship is no longer platonic, break up the thing.

10. I believe God created sex to be between male and female. Stay away from having sex with your same gender. God is against homosexuality and so should you.

11. Don't have sex with your sibling or relatives. Incest is vile.

12. Don't have sex with your girlfriend. Don't have sex with your boyfriend. God did not create sex for love relationships. He created it for MARRIAGE.

Sex is for procreation.

The only sex you should have is with your Legally married partner.

https://www.facebook.com/100006858755744/posts/pfbid0MdeNYTrhebg5MSFj3TfvSj13QwHm5kKRmY3m8A415F5395Z7HQxRthzPWb1m8GFkl/?app=fbl

205 Likes 26 Shares

Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:30am On Nov 05, 2023
For more related post on this subject, kindly visit the following threads:

https://www.nairaland.com/7783661/uncontrollable-spread-sexual-lust

https://www.nairaland.com/7688511/what-should-chasing-young-guy

https://www.nairaland.com/7268367/one-question-must-ask-yourself

Kindly ignore the agents of the devil who disguise as christians but can't stand the truth of God's Word being preached. They're only here to do the bidding of their master, the devil, who is the father of lies who only comes to man, to steal, kill and destroy his life, and one of the major ways he does that is through sexual sins.

Thank you.

81 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Kobojunkie: 7:34am On Nov 05, 2023
Christians and sex-on-the-mind are indeed Siamese twins joined at the head. inseparable! undecided

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Bluezy13(m): 7:41am On Nov 05, 2023
Story

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by atiku4President(m): 7:56am On Nov 05, 2023
Truth. May God help us.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Jeon(f): 8:07am On Nov 05, 2023
Don't sex anyone who's not you lawfully wedded spouse.

180 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by SkengRay: 8:18am On Nov 05, 2023
I do who I want. I don't do what Simon bar Jesus says cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Iamanoited: 8:23am On Nov 05, 2023
IT'S ALL A FVCK OFF.
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by KingMack(m): 8:32am On Nov 05, 2023
It ain't easy but abstinence is the KEY

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:56am On Nov 05, 2023
dis guy na mugu. u talk like a meth addict. focus on preaching the life & events of your skydaddy.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by brian91(m): 9:04am On Nov 05, 2023
It's well.
Those points are valid though but conflicting angry

3 Likes

Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by thesicilian: 11:41am On Nov 05, 2023
First off, I'm assuming we're not talking about religion or true Christianity here otherwise all forms of premarital and extramarital sex will be strictly prohibited.

Now to each point.

jesusjnr2020:
12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With

1. You must never agree to have sex with a married man no matter what he promises or professes. Never!
Depends. Sex with married men can sometimes be exciting, fulfilling and rewarding both emotionally and financially.

2. Never agree to have sex with your boss. If the harassment becomes too much, resign and trust God for a better job.
Sometimes sex with the boss can lead to undeserved promotions, salary increments and paid vacations. I think the Christians have a word for that: Grace

3. If God put people under your care to mentor or Pastor, it is better you die than to have sex with them. Never take advantage of God's people no matter what.
Words that should be on marble.

4. Don't have sex with a married woman. If you are getting too much attached via chatting, official or academic rapport, break up the closeness or whatever name you have for it.
The key is to treat her like the side piece she is and don't give her any leverage over you

5. Never have sex with your lecturers. Sex for grades or marks is for nonentity. You are not. Never must you be.
There's no difference between having sex with multiple boyfriends and your lecturer.

6. If you are a marketer, never agree to sleep with a prospective client just to meet your official target. Never!
Most bank marketers will disagree with this, especially the ones on heavy targets month after month.

7. Don't have sex with your in-laws. If he or she stays with you and you are finding it difficult to resist the pull, let him or her leave. I mean latest tomorrow.
In-laws are family. No go area.

8. Don't have sex with your neighbour or colleague. A neighbour is a neighbour. A colleague is a colleague. Don't get your life more complicated.
Why not? If you can't date people who live or work around you, your options become drastically limited especially for the quiet ones who don't go out much.

9. Don't have sex with your platonic friend. If the relationship is no longer platonic, break up the thing.
Some platonic friendships have gone on to become serious relationships and even led to long lasting marriages.

10. I believe God created sex to be between male and female. Stay away from having sex with your same gender. God is against homosexuality and so should you.
Absolutely agree with this again. Homóséxuality should be classified as a mental disorder.

11. Don't have sex with your sibling or relatives. Incest is vile.
Again, family is sacrosanct. No go area.

12. Don't have sex with your girlfriend. Don't have sex with your boyfriend. God did not create sex for love relationships. He created it for MARRIAGE.
Sex is for procreation
The only sex you should have is with your Legally married partner

https://www.facebook.com/100006858755744/posts/pfbid0MdeNYTrhebg5MSFj3TfvSj13QwHm5kKRmY3m8A415F5395Z7HQxRthzPWb1m8GFkl/?app=fbl
Sex may have been created for marriage, but it's definitely not for procreation alone. It's also for intimacy and enjoyment. That's one key difference between humans and other animals, according to research.
And there's increasing evidence today to support sex before marriage, especially for couples intending to marry. How else are you going to discover if your partner is sexually incompatible, is asexual, has some anatomical abnormalities in their Instruments, if you're marrying your fellow gender (eg the likes of James brown and bobriskky) etc?

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Ola5TP: 12:51pm On Nov 05, 2023
Who then are we going to have sex with? U could have said don't have sex with any woman except u*rr m*ma

8 Likes

Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Rexymania(m): 2:28pm On Nov 05, 2023
Nice one

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by PaidLor(m): 4:04pm On Nov 05, 2023
Summary; Have sex with yourself only abi

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Chibuezem(m): 6:07pm On Nov 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Christians and sex-on-the-mind are indeed Siamese twins joined at the head. inseparable! undecided
I don catch you finally... After years of hiding.... You don't believe in Jesus Christ as your lord and personal saviour grin

Criminal like you, after all your lies.

33 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by sulakishop(m): 9:35pm On Nov 05, 2023
In summary, don't have sex at all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Hendrixky: 10:02pm On Nov 05, 2023
Dey play

Sex with married women is the sweetest

To hell with you and that fucking imaginary being up there in the sky called God

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Anthony0094(m): 10:02pm On Nov 05, 2023
that no. 12 no follow

even Adam and Eve no do wedding

12 Likes

Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by ITbomb(m): 10:03pm On Nov 05, 2023
Ah, No. 1 Zaddy? Noooo
How will they survive
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Yamleg: 10:03pm On Nov 05, 2023
Vv
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Godjone(m): 10:03pm On Nov 05, 2023
A female lecturer once tied a guy down from graduating. She asked him to fvck her before he can graduate. My guy went ahead and fvucked the hell out of her, today he not only graduated but is a big boy in town

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Lovemeharder(f): 10:03pm On Nov 05, 2023
Very well said.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by King3urna(m): 10:04pm On Nov 05, 2023
I been busy dey read to I see don't have sex with your girlfriend hmmm
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by PheelzAlmighty: 10:04pm On Nov 05, 2023
Are you speaking from experience
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:04pm On Nov 05, 2023
So who should I now have sex with? There's special joy in having sex with any of these you mentioned here except underage and family.

So If I don't have sex with my gf, how I wan take no say na borehole dey her waist? How can I know she moans like a rabbit?

2 Likes

Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Bobloco: 10:04pm On Nov 05, 2023
grin
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by sslcrypt: 10:05pm On Nov 05, 2023
Ok
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Angelfrost(m): 10:05pm On Nov 05, 2023
Pastor... Let's just summarize:

"Don't or Never have sex with anyone you are not married to."

No need tossing words around, making us read epistles this evening.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by zed7: 10:05pm On Nov 05, 2023
Ok, just say people should have sex with their legally married spouse only

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Hezmatosky: 10:05pm On Nov 05, 2023
Nonsense. Ndi Ozwai. I know say na yoruba person write this tin. Ndi ala nwuye mmadu kiss

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos) / Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.