Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Heard A Man's Deep Voice And My Lady Talking With A Moaning Tone On Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heard A Man's Deep Voice And My Lady Talking With A Moaning Tone On Phone (6233 Views)

She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... / I Caught Her Moaning, She Wants To Quit. / Calling Your Babe And She Picks Up While Moaning To Another Guy's Dicking! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heard A Man's Deep Voice And My Lady Talking With A Moaning Tone On Phone by Leysco(m): 1:01am On Mar 14, 2015
Hello people of God. the lady I intend to marry recently went to UK studying for her masters. When I called her yesterday early morning. as she picked d call, I heard a man's deep voice very close to the phone, and she was speaking to me with a moaning tone. what could be happening guys??
Re: Heard A Man's Deep Voice And My Lady Talking With A Moaning Tone On Phone by walexzee11(m): 1:05am On Mar 14, 2015
I'm sure the guy most be licking her Choochi when you called. Spare them the pleasure time, Call back Later!!! shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heard A Man's Deep Voice And My Lady Talking With A Moaning Tone On Phone by kinglekan: 1:08am On Mar 14, 2015
Leysco:
Hello people of God. the lady I intend to marry recently went to UK studying for her masters. When I called her yesterday early morning. as she picked d call, I heard a man's deep voice very close to the phone, and she was speaking to me with a moaning tone. what could be happening guys??

Mtchewwww!!!!

She was watching tv

Re: Heard A Man's Deep Voice And My Lady Talking With A Moaning Tone On Phone by HrtBrkSteve(m): 1:08am On Mar 14, 2015
Ah baba, you don enter one chance fa!! She was even moaning?? Ah, your own don do you, walahi!
Re: Heard A Man's Deep Voice And My Lady Talking With A Moaning Tone On Phone by Nobody: 1:52am On Mar 14, 2015
she's in the west coast, comot your mind for you to have peace.

1 Like

Re: Heard A Man's Deep Voice And My Lady Talking With A Moaning Tone On Phone by Leysco(m): 2:21am On Mar 14, 2015
shadowgwalker:
she's in the west coast, comot your mind for you to have peace.
what do you mean by west coast?
Re: Heard A Man's Deep Voice And My Lady Talking With A Moaning Tone On Phone by ivyT(f): 2:24am On Mar 14, 2015
So wot shld we do nw? kiss
Re: Heard A Man's Deep Voice And My Lady Talking With A Moaning Tone On Phone by braine(m): 2:31am On Mar 14, 2015
grin
Re: Heard A Man's Deep Voice And My Lady Talking With A Moaning Tone On Phone by Nobody: 2:54am On Mar 14, 2015
She was probably trying to sleep with the television on or waking up from sleep with the television on. She won't pick up your call if she was in a compromising position with a man.

With what strength?

2 Likes

Re: Heard A Man's Deep Voice And My Lady Talking With A Moaning Tone On Phone by Nobody: 4:12am On Mar 14, 2015
Leysco:

Don't mind the animal
Re: Heard A Man's Deep Voice And My Lady Talking With A Moaning Tone On Phone by Leysco(m): 4:20am On Mar 14, 2015
[quote
author=dovelike post=31598675]She was probably trying to sleep with the
television on or waking up from sleep with the television on. She won't
pick up your call if she was in a compromising position with a man.

With what strength?[/quote]
television! I heard d voice once.
Re: Heard A Man's Deep Voice And My Lady Talking With A Moaning Tone On Phone by Leysco(m): 4:30am On Mar 14, 2015
[quote
author=johncaringarms post=31598984]G00gle pay 85$ per hour my last pay
check was about 8 gran working 100 hours a week online. My younger
brother friend has been averaging 12gran for months now and he works
about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it
out. This is what I do
cashbay20.comONLY
do not include "ONLY"
---------------------------------------------------------------[/quote]
Re: Heard A Man's Deep Voice And My Lady Talking With A Moaning Tone On Phone by nzeaji(m): 4:33am On Mar 14, 2015
She's cooking food. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Heard A Man's Deep Voice And My Lady Talking With A Moaning Tone On Phone by PunkyOh(f): 6:41am On Mar 14, 2015
LMFAO. Scotty doesn't know.

Scotty doesn't know that Fiona & I do it in my van every Sunday
She tells him she's off to church but she doesn't go, still she's on her knees & Scotty doesn't know
I can't believe he's so trusting, when I'm right behind you thrusting
Fiona has him on the phone, she's trying not to moan, it's a 3-way call & Scotty doesn't know

Scotty doesn't know, Scotty doesn't know, Scotty doesn't know oh oh oh

OP could be going through the same thing tongue

3 Likes

Re: Heard A Man's Deep Voice And My Lady Talking With A Moaning Tone On Phone by apparentlylaw(m): 7:42am On Mar 14, 2015
It Myt be from the TV ...Buh u can talk abt it wif her ...datz why u re in a relationship ...Jez call her and ask her from her response u wuld knw whether she iz cheating or not ....
Re: Heard A Man's Deep Voice And My Lady Talking With A Moaning Tone On Phone by SmooshCHN: 7:49am On Mar 14, 2015
I don't understand. You want an answer from us or what? OK, she was picking beans.
You ought to be at her door step by now you're here asking unnecessary questions. Nonsense!!
Re: Heard A Man's Deep Voice And My Lady Talking With A Moaning Tone On Phone by docsholz(m): 8:05am On Mar 14, 2015
ivyT:
So wot shld we do nw? kiss
I'm sorry u look familiar, are u an OAU student?
Re: Heard A Man's Deep Voice And My Lady Talking With A Moaning Tone On Phone by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 14, 2015
Leysco:

Its california bro... The federal republic of yanshiing
Re: Heard A Man's Deep Voice And My Lady Talking With A Moaning Tone On Phone by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 14, 2015
Buhahaha cheesy

Body no be wood na.

Hope paranoia no go kill you.

Deep voice koor, deep freezer ni
Re: Heard A Man's Deep Voice And My Lady Talking With A Moaning Tone On Phone by EmmySparky(m): 8:53am On Mar 14, 2015
Leysco:
oga u just interupted a good pusssy eating session...
Re: Heard A Man's Deep Voice And My Lady Talking With A Moaning Tone On Phone by ivyT(f): 10:12am On Mar 14, 2015
docsholz:
I'm sorry u look familiar, are u an OAU student?

nope
futa
Re: Heard A Man's Deep Voice And My Lady Talking With A Moaning Tone On Phone by ProfGday(m): 11:12am On Mar 14, 2015
op,might be right.Cos I've experienced it before.If I tell you that some ladies are more daring than their male counterparts.

May God save us from daughters of Eve.
Re: Heard A Man's Deep Voice And My Lady Talking With A Moaning Tone On Phone by shindarayo(f): 11:15am On Mar 14, 2015
dovelike:
She was probably trying to sleep with the television on or waking up from sleep with the television on. She won't pick up your call if she was in a compromising position with a man.

With what strength?
says who.dont doubt d power of a cheating woman oooo.just sayn*
Re: Heard A Man's Deep Voice And My Lady Talking With A Moaning Tone On Phone by Oluwaseun929(m): 11:37am On Mar 14, 2015
dovelike:

With what strength?
ha! Babe forget that. They will still answer d call! U neva see show
Re: Heard A Man's Deep Voice And My Lady Talking With A Moaning Tone On Phone by JbravoAdodger(m): 11:44am On Mar 14, 2015
PunkyOh:
LMFAO. Scotty doesn't know.

Scotty doesn't know that Fiona & I do it in my van every Sunday
She tells him she's off to church but she doesn't go, still she's on her knees & Scotty doesn't know
I can't believe he's so trusting, when I'm right behind you thrusting
Fiona has him on the phone, she's trying not to moan, it's a 3-way call & Scotty doesn't know

Scotty doesn't know, Scotty doesn't know, Scotty doesn't know oh oh oh

OP could be going through the same thing tongue

Pls! Tell me u didn't jus see eurotrip!!

That movies like 10 years old grin undecided
Re: Heard A Man's Deep Voice And My Lady Talking With A Moaning Tone On Phone by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 14, 2015
Leysco:
The man dey la-liga her labia majora, labia minora and her ureter orifice...You can't do that to a girl make she no moan., her mama wey no dey there sef go moan join..Oga gbabe, won ti la punaani fiancée e dry...pele

1 Like

Re: Heard A Man's Deep Voice And My Lady Talking With A Moaning Tone On Phone by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 14, 2015
ivyT:

nope
futa
Omo Futa..
Your finner compare to other futarian galz I've seen
..they all look like boys
Re: Heard A Man's Deep Voice And My Lady Talking With A Moaning Tone On Phone by austine4real(m): 11:56am On Mar 14, 2015
I was on top when u called
Re: Heard A Man's Deep Voice And My Lady Talking With A Moaning Tone On Phone by ivyT(f): 12:03pm On Mar 14, 2015
profojah:

Omo Futa..
Your finner compare to other futarian galz I've seen
..they all look like boys

na u sabi
look well and ull find**

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Beg My Boyfriend? / Man DIES Of Bacteria Poisoning After Giving His Bae Head For 1st Time!! / What My Brother Did To A Sex Worker. (True story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.