Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Calling Your Babe And She Picks Up While Moaning To Another Guy's Dicking! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Calling Your Babe And She Picks Up While Moaning To Another Guy's Dicking! (7107 Views)

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food / Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calling Your Babe And She Picks Up While Moaning To Another Guy's Dicking! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
A video was shared to me tonight via fbook, the babe was being furked by another guy whiles on a call with her boyfriend... it got to a time she couldn't keep the soft moans, ghasp for breath and stammering anymore and she had to cut the line to focus on the sex she's enjoying... I felt sorry for the guy seriously, he must have felt like exploding, I recall she told the guy she was on her way to the market, probably the heart aching guy asked her where she was,, so painful! Women una strong ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calling Your Babe And She Picks Up While Moaning To Another Guy's Dicking! by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:21pm On Aug 09, 2016
biko who recorded the video?
lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Calling Your Babe And She Picks Up While Moaning To Another Guy's Dicking! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
She was getting back at the guy. grin silly girl though!.

But op, who recorded the video?.

3 Likes

Re: Calling Your Babe And She Picks Up While Moaning To Another Guy's Dicking! by KELVINXY: 9:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
Op don't remind me what am trying to forget?!

Where's these video lemme check if it's mine

5 Likes

Re: Calling Your Babe And She Picks Up While Moaning To Another Guy's Dicking! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
biko who recorded the video?

lipsrsealed
herbie27:
the camera wasn't moving, so I guess it was placed on something probably on a table cos the sex was had on a long couch.

The thing dey pain me sef, talk more of the guy himself[the boyfrnd]

4 Likes

Re: Calling Your Babe And She Picks Up While Moaning To Another Guy's Dicking! by tosyne2much(m): 9:31pm On Aug 09, 2016
Somebody should mention me when the video has been posted cool

1 Like

Re: Calling Your Babe And She Picks Up While Moaning To Another Guy's Dicking! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 09, 2016
herbie27:

Its painful... It can make a guy do something stupid u know... angry
Re: Calling Your Babe And She Picks Up While Moaning To Another Guy's Dicking! by dikeigbo2(m): 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2016
Smart and sincere gal? Unlike some ladies I know, they wouldn't even pick the call grin

#fivestarrunsgal

4 Likes

Re: Calling Your Babe And She Picks Up While Moaning To Another Guy's Dicking! by dipowearhouse(m): 9:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
Good question
Re: Calling Your Babe And She Picks Up While Moaning To Another Guy's Dicking! by mhiztee15(f): 11:10pm On Aug 09, 2016
I trust you minister of women affair tongue
tosyne2much:
Re: Calling Your Babe And She Picks Up While Moaning To Another Guy's Dicking! by lapazi(m): 12:23am On Aug 10, 2016
tosyne2much:

bros when you find the video, do not forget your vaseline smiley

1 Like

Re: Calling Your Babe And She Picks Up While Moaning To Another Guy's Dicking! by modextus(m): 1:08am On Aug 10, 2016
I've seen a video like this one you just decribed... I also felt bad for her man friend.. cry You know woes ain't loyal.
Re: Calling Your Babe And She Picks Up While Moaning To Another Guy's Dicking! by tosyne2much(m): 6:39am On Aug 10, 2016
mhiztee15:
I trust you minister of women affair tongue
Adetola, you have mistaken me for another person tongue
Re: Calling Your Babe And She Picks Up While Moaning To Another Guy's Dicking! by tosyne2much(m): 6:45am On Aug 10, 2016
lapazi:

bros when you find the video, do not forget your vaseline smiley
Lol. I no go forget egbon cheesy
Re: Calling Your Babe And She Picks Up While Moaning To Another Guy's Dicking! by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 10, 2016
modextus:
I've seen a video like this one you just decribed... I also felt bad for her man friend.. cry You know woes ain't loyal.
sincerely that kind revenge dey tear heart!
Re: Calling Your Babe And She Picks Up While Moaning To Another Guy's Dicking! by AuroraB(f): 8:55am On Aug 10, 2016
dikeigbo2:
Smart and sincere gal? Unlike some ladies I know, they wouldn't even pick the call grin

#fivestarrunsgal
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Calling Your Babe And She Picks Up While Moaning To Another Guy's Dicking! by TEYA: 9:30am On Aug 10, 2016
I just watched the video. grin funny
Re: Calling Your Babe And She Picks Up While Moaning To Another Guy's Dicking! by Mohderry(m): 10:36am On Aug 10, 2016
I feel sorry for the girl tho.... the internet never forgets

1 Like

Re: Calling Your Babe And She Picks Up While Moaning To Another Guy's Dicking! by mhiztee15(f): 12:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
Lol you ehn I knew you like the back of my palm cheesy
tosyne2much:
Adetola, you have mistaken me for another person tongue
Re: Calling Your Babe And She Picks Up While Moaning To Another Guy's Dicking! by schumastic(m): 1:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
hahaha this post just remind me of the good old days, that makes the whole sex crazy n mind blowing.
Re: Calling Your Babe And She Picks Up While Moaning To Another Guy's Dicking! by bharkarh(m): 3:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
Wey the video na
Re: Calling Your Babe And She Picks Up While Moaning To Another Guy's Dicking! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 10, 2016
Bad bîtch.
Re: Calling Your Babe And She Picks Up While Moaning To Another Guy's Dicking! by mizzbouqui(f): 3:12pm On Aug 10, 2016
Video or you know the rest
But wait o the video will look like bluefilm
No I'm not watching again, keep your video

*runouttathread*
Re: Calling Your Babe And She Picks Up While Moaning To Another Guy's Dicking! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 10, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Video or you know the rest
But wait o the video will look like bluefilm
No I'm not watching again, keep your video

*runouttathread*
not gonna share in the first place... tongue

Update ur thread fast ooo... She is with me right now!
Re: Calling Your Babe And She Picks Up While Moaning To Another Guy's Dicking! by firstking01(m): 3:51pm On Aug 10, 2016
tosyne2much:
So, you ma like better thingcheesy.
Re: Calling Your Babe And She Picks Up While Moaning To Another Guy's Dicking! by tosyne2much(m): 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2016
mhiztee15:
Lol you ehn I knew you like the back of my palm cheesy
Oga ooooo!!! I'm still surprised oooo cheesy
Re: Calling Your Babe And She Picks Up While Moaning To Another Guy's Dicking! by chudyprince: 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2016
Op, same thing happened to me, i was riding my girlfriend one night, her phone was by d bed side suddenly someone called her n reach out her hand and pick up the call while screaming during sex... After two weeks, i called her in the night, she picked d call screaming just the way she did when i was on top of her... I nearly reach out to a gun cry
Re: Calling Your Babe And She Picks Up While Moaning To Another Guy's Dicking! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
chudyprince:
Op, same thing happened to me, i was riding my girlfriend one night, her phone was by d bed side suddenly someone called her n reach out her hand and pick up the call while screaming during sex... After two weeks, i called her in the night, she picked d call screaming just the way she did when i was on top of her... I nearly reach out to a gun cry
and what did u do when u guys finally met? Did she confess to it
Re: Calling Your Babe And She Picks Up While Moaning To Another Guy's Dicking! by chudyprince: 5:10pm On Aug 10, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
and what did u do when u guys finally met? Did she confess to it
she denied it, fear girls bro

1 Like

Re: Calling Your Babe And She Picks Up While Moaning To Another Guy's Dicking! by dino2006(m): 7:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
I can relate to this. Only I was the one doing the banging, while her boyfriend was on the phone.
Re: Calling Your Babe And She Picks Up While Moaning To Another Guy's Dicking! by Nonsreal(m): 10:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
Am sure d guy dat is diging d hole must b paulkillerman

1 Like

Re: Calling Your Babe And She Picks Up While Moaning To Another Guy's Dicking! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 15, 2016
A video was shared to me tonight via fbook, the babe was being furked by another guy whiles on a call with her boyfriend... it got to a time she couldn't keep the soft moans, ghasp for breath and stammering anymore and she had to cut the line to focus on the sex she's enjoying... I felt sorry for the guy seriously, he must have felt like exploding, I recall she told the guy she was on her way to the market, probably the heart aching guy asked her where she was,, so painful! Women una strong ooo
dude she wore a pink gown izzzznit? smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Have Sex With A Big Ass Mama / Dear Men! If Your Woman Behaves Like This She Is A Wife Meterial / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.