Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna (25954 Views)

"Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths / Obanikoro Meets Tinubu, To Join APC / I Rejected Jonathan’s Offer Of Interim VP – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by zwalda(m): 9:36am On Mar 14, 2015
Sirniyeh:
www.dailypost.ng/2015/03/13/obinna-akukwe-interim-government-option-and-the-n200billion-2billion-offer-what-tinubu-never-told-nigerians/

on March 13, 2015

Bola Tinubu, the National Leader of the Nigeria’s leading opposition party APC had revealed that Jonathan offered him a Vice Presidency slot under an Interim Govt arrangement, an offer he claimed to have rejected.

Femi-Fani Kayode, the Head of PDP Campaign
Organization had refuted the story, saying that it is
illusionary imaginations from Tinubu. However, I was
personally intimated of the Interim Govt offer to Tinubu by an equally top PDP chieftain who boasted jokingly that ‘my Tinubu and Buhari’ alliance will soon crumble.

This his allusion to ‘my Tinubu and Buhari’ is based on
the fact that he knew that I publicly led some Bishops
and that opposed the distribution of money to some of my pastor colleagues on an anti Buhari sentiments and that I was among the people who ensured that some that collected that money did not sell Jesus to PDP. I believe that the Gospel of Jesus is greater than PDP and APC and this party chieftain subscribes to this and my belief that the good, the bad and the ugly are found in both parties.

Three weeks ago, I was at a sort of meeting bordering on security in the North of Nigeria and afterwards another meeting ensued where some PDP faithful were touting how Jonathan will defeat Buhari during the March 28 polls. I mentioned to the August members present who claim direct links with President Jonathan that their principal had already offered a Vice Presidency slot to Tinubu under an Interim Govt arrangement. I was literally shouted down by those who claim (and I know that some of their claims are true) that they are personally close to Jonathan and he never mentioned it to them. The same persons, a week later, having confirmed the details I gave, contacted me again and this time around, believing that I must be close to either Buhari or Tinubu, asked me about the latest move of the opposition.

About three weeks ago I was informed by a privileged
member of the ruling PDP that Tinubu has been offered a VP slot in order to get him to break away from Buhari. This highly placed PDP facilitator, stakeholder and observer intimated that he is in the thick of the discussion and that soon Tinubu will abandon Buhari for Jonathan. Those allegedly in the thick of the discussions include a retired Military President, select PDP leaders especially from the South West and South South and somebody they believe is working for Sambo, the National Security Adviser (NSA). Mentioning the names I was told is not necessary because my sources will be thoroughly embarrassed. I was later told that Tinubu rejected the Vice Presidency slot almost instantly.

According to my sources, he instead requested that the ruling party defray his campaign expenses which he put at N200 billion naira (N2billion Dollars). He also allegedly demanded that the PDP will allow him produce all the Senators from all the APC states in the South West, including Kwara and Edo States, from Niger Delta and North Central respectively. When I inquired what they will decide on the Tinubu project, I was told that that though Jonathan did not mind fulfilling Tinubu’s alternative request, the PDP leaders in the South West rejected the idea of allowing him produce eighteen Senators all by himself, viewing it as politically dangerous. This money is still chicken change to a party that had stacked nothing less that N3 trillion naira through shady oil deals in readiness for the elections, of which I am aware of some of the deals.

Tinubu, under pressure to give a green light, abandoned the discussion on the pretext of giving the entire idea a second thought. PDP leaders were still waiting for his second thought when he was seen at Chatham House with Muhammadu Buhari, the Presidential Flag bearer of the opposition APC. The Chatham House speech of Buhari did an irreparable damage to Jonathan’s image among the international community and the PDP had seen Tinubu as giving the impression that negotiations are ongoing and then he went on to sponsor a Chatham house embarrassment on them.

According to my sources, it was Femi Fani-Kayode who decoded that Tinubu had abandoned the plot and warned the party that the best thing to do is to cage the Lion (Tinubu) before it was too late.

The current plot by the PDP is to stop Tinubu at all cost, since he failed to deliver the South West vote to
Jonathan even when PDP was ready to give him his
demand of N200 Billion naira. I learnt that Tinubu’s
image is to be terribly damaged, then series of
harassment, trumped up charges and outright
elimination might follow. This elimination plot, though canvassed by a former presidential spokesman, has been rejected even within many PDP circles including even Jonathan himself.

A top APC Chieftain whom I met to follow up the
political transactions, initially said he was ignorant of the contents of the negotiations but after some days
confirmed that though an offer of N200 Billion was
made it was the PDP that made the offer to defray
Tinubu’s campaign expenses. I was informed that
though Tinubu was averse to the Interim arrangement, Obasanjo’s caution to the former governor reinforced Tinubu’s stance.

Those denying that there was no interim govt offer are also lying because even NSA Dasuki and Babangida has been discreetly campaigning that Northern Emirs and leaders accept an interim Govt option headed by a northerner. Even Shagari according to reports favors the idea. The news is
all over Sokoto, Zamfara, Kebbi and creating division
among their political elites with the Interim Government option getting gradual sympathy.

Obinna Akukwe
profetobinna2@yahoo.com www.facebook.com/pages/
ObinnaAkukwe, @ObinnaAkukwe

Ok oh,my kunun Zaki is making sense.
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by Osakah24(m): 9:37am On Mar 14, 2015
Ever since this apc got formed,they just make unproveable accusations,what goes around must surely come around.time will prove it.
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by openmine(m): 9:38am On Mar 14, 2015
light004:
Let apply simple logical reason to this allegation; let assume that this allegation is true and Tinubu was offered a VP slot and a northern the President slot. Please can these individuals alleging all these answer the following questions:

1. What will Jonathan gain from this arrangement after relinquishing power to the north?

2. The constitution has no provision for interim govt and so, how will it come about?

3. Is Jonathan going to head the interim government and Tinubu the Vice? That's dead on arrival.

4. A greedy man like Tinubu will surely jump at this juicy offers. VP, corner all senatorial seats in southwest with N200billion. I beg check na?

This is a cheap lie from the bottom of hell to blackmail PDP and get more votes from the gullible ones. APC is a shameless party. An association of professional criminals,
U too much....a trillion likes 4 u!!!
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by yaskarahyelhope(f): 9:40am On Mar 14, 2015
Sirniyeh:
www.dailypost.ng/2015/03/13/obinna-akukwe-interim-government-option-and-the-n200billion-2billion-offer-what-tinubu-never-told-nigerians/

on March 13, 2015

Bola Tinubu, the National Leader of the Nigeria’s leading opposition party APC had revealed that Jonathan offered him a Vice Presidency slot under an Interim Govt arrangement, an offer he claimed to have rejected.

Femi-Fani Kayode, the Head of PDP Campaign
Organization had refuted the story, saying that it is
illusionary imaginations from Tinubu. However, I was
personally intimated of the Interim Govt offer to Tinubu by an equally top PDP chieftain who boasted jokingly that ‘my Tinubu and Buhari’ alliance will soon crumble.

This his allusion to ‘my Tinubu and Buhari’ is based on
the fact that he knew that I publicly led some Bishops
and that opposed the distribution of money to some of my pastor colleagues on an anti Buhari sentiments and that I was among the people who ensured that some that collected that money did not sell Jesus to PDP. I believe that the Gospel of Jesus is greater than PDP and APC and this party chieftain subscribes to this and my belief that the good, the bad and the ugly are found in both parties.

Three weeks ago, I was at a sort of meeting bordering on security in the North of Nigeria and afterwards another meeting ensued where some PDP faithful were touting how Jonathan will defeat Buhari during the March 28 polls. I mentioned to the August members present who claim direct links with President Jonathan that their principal had already offered a Vice Presidency slot to Tinubu under an Interim Govt arrangement. I was literally shouted down by those who claim (and I know that some of their claims are true) that they are personally close to Jonathan and he never mentioned it to them. The same persons, a week later, having confirmed the details I gave, contacted me again and this time around, believing that I must be close to either Buhari or Tinubu, asked me about the latest move of the opposition.

About three weeks ago I was informed by a privileged
member of the ruling PDP that Tinubu has been offered a VP slot in order to get him to break away from Buhari. This highly placed PDP facilitator, stakeholder and observer intimated that he is in the thick of the discussion and that soon Tinubu will abandon Buhari for Jonathan. Those allegedly in the thick of the discussions include a retired Military President, select PDP leaders especially from the South West and South South and somebody they believe is working for Sambo, the National Security Adviser (NSA). Mentioning the names I was told is not necessary because my sources will be thoroughly embarrassed. I was later told that Tinubu rejected the Vice Presidency slot almost instantly.

According to my sources, he instead requested that the ruling party defray his campaign expenses which he put at N200 billion naira (N2billion Dollars). He also allegedly demanded that the PDP will allow him produce all the Senators from all the APC states in the South West, including Kwara and Edo States, from Niger Delta and North Central respectively. When I inquired what they will decide on the Tinubu project, I was told that that though Jonathan did not mind fulfilling Tinubu’s alternative request, the PDP leaders in the South West rejected the idea of allowing him produce eighteen Senators all by himself, viewing it as politically dangerous. This money is still chicken change to a party that had stacked nothing less that N3 trillion naira through shady oil deals in readiness for the elections, of which I am aware of some of the deals.

Tinubu, under pressure to give a green light, abandoned the discussion on the pretext of giving the entire idea a second thought. PDP leaders were still waiting for his second thought when he was seen at Chatham House with Muhammadu Buhari, the Presidential Flag bearer of the opposition APC. The Chatham House speech of Buhari did an irreparable damage to Jonathan’s image among the international community and the PDP had seen Tinubu as giving the impression that negotiations are ongoing and then he went on to sponsor a Chatham house embarrassment on them.

According to my sources, it was Femi Fani-Kayode who decoded that Tinubu had abandoned the plot and warned the party that the best thing to do is to cage the Lion (Tinubu) before it was too late.

The current plot by the PDP is to stop Tinubu at all cost, since he failed to deliver the South West vote to
Jonathan even when PDP was ready to give him his
demand of N200 Billion naira. I learnt that Tinubu’s
image is to be terribly damaged, then series of
harassment, trumped up charges and outright
elimination might follow. This elimination plot, though canvassed by a former presidential spokesman, has been rejected even within many PDP circles including even Jonathan himself.

A top APC Chieftain whom I met to follow up the
political transactions, initially said he was ignorant of the contents of the negotiations but after some days
confirmed that though an offer of N200 Billion was
made it was the PDP that made the offer to defray
Tinubu’s campaign expenses. I was informed that
though Tinubu was averse to the Interim arrangement, Obasanjo’s caution to the former governor reinforced Tinubu’s stance.

Those denying that there was no interim govt offer are also lying because even NSA Dasuki and Babangida has been discreetly campaigning that Northern Emirs and leaders accept an interim Govt option headed by a northerner. Even Shagari according to reports favors the idea. The news is
among their political elites with the Interim Government option getting gradual sympathy.

Obinna Akukwe
profetobinna2@yahoo.com www.facebook.com/pages/
ObinnaAkukwe, @ObinnaAkukwe

See dis ugly tadpole. U no happy say d presido offered U a VP slot without considering ya stupidity and ya nonsensical displays these trying times. Thank God say U expose yaself. If to say U collect am, God for punish for that seat. Na pride dey worry U Nah. U wan show say U pass d seat. I know say if Na presidential seat e beg U to collect, we for no hear am. Black ugly goat, wey just dey confuse himself dey go. Am sure U are telling d president wat to bride U with. Ugly he-sheep!
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by light004: 9:40am On Mar 14, 2015
StealthyMe:
There is no smoke without fire undecided Inasmuch as i don't want to believe this tale,i might be forced to...

Believe anything you like but know you have a brain. please don't waste it. Simple logic will throw this baseless allegation to the bin where they belong. When a lie is being repeated people may mistake it for the truth.
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by gebest: 9:42am On Mar 14, 2015
the name BUHARI gives pdp headache.
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by olas24u(f): 9:43am On Mar 14, 2015
Nashoji:
so wearing Yoruba attire is a sign of desperation?

He wore Niger delta local attire co lour black for 6 years and after the postponement he started wearing Yoruba attire and frequenting Lagos .i can show you before and after pictures .what is he coming to lagos to do everytime .
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by OpeDwarroir: 9:45am On Mar 14, 2015
The Op is too immature, looking for cheap fame. He was gloried by bring this post to front page. Everything he said is absolute lie
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by eluquenson(m): 9:46am On Mar 14, 2015
That means PDP really believe in Tinubu
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by muh4lyf(m): 9:51am On Mar 14, 2015
optimusprimer:

I wouldn't have said anything but when I saw ur insensitive comment about Saraki I got compelled to say something. You don't know a damn thing about Kwara State so shut it...
D only thing holding Kwara State is d GEJ led administration with his foul plays and games. Kwara sits at the bottom of the table as d 36th position on Federal Allocation fund table. Still yet no civil servant is owed nor any contractor owed.
If d people feel I'm bondage wouldn't they have fought it out? Be warned oooo
Shut that crap u call ur mouth,before GEJ can you tell me what saraki did in kwara...Dos days when they get their allocation complete,what did they do with it... You are as clueless as that GEJ... Cos GEJ messed up,so bukola and co has suddenly turned to a saint. Liar... They know the truth but they won't say...
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by light004: 9:54am On Mar 14, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
Hmm.. Wonders shall never end. PDP is truly determined not to lose this elections, either by hook or by crook. They have come up with series of strategies to achieve that, including bribery, rejection of card readers and outright blackmail of APC chieftains.

But GEJ has failed already!

You are the one that failed not GEJ. you don't use your brain and the Association of professional criminals continue to fool you after several lies. At this critical time in our nation, the country needs men and women who can stand on their own not follow follow like the APC clowns/supporters.

Abeg step aside until na General bring him certificate.
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by muh4lyf(m): 9:56am On Mar 14, 2015
blym4real:

In as much as am supporting buhari for president, Saraki is one of the most corrupt politician in history.
Can you tell me the salary structure of kwara state workers and compare it to state like ekiti and kogi.
God bless you,maybe the commentator forgot that there are lots of kwarans on this forum....
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 14, 2015
Where did Tinubu get $2billion dollars (450 billiion naira) from. He is really a thief.
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by jdilight(m): 10:01am On Mar 14, 2015
Sirniyeh:

on March 13, 2015

If Tinubu is to be the VP of interim Govt.

and

The a northerner is to head the interim Govt

Sirniyeh:

Where do President Goodluck come into the interim govt.?
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by jdilight(m): 10:05am On Mar 14, 2015
APC supporters has no minds of their own, hence cannot reason beyond what they are told. They don't think. They are the best customers one can have.
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by ligeroenergy(m): 10:12am On Mar 14, 2015
GEJ till 2019.
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by WisdomFlakes: 10:12am On Mar 14, 2015
eluquenson:
That means PDP really believe in Tinubu

They don't just 'believe' in Tinubu, but his name, influence, and person terrifies the hell out of the PDP. Why else would they be trying so hard to destroy the man? He gave birth to this formidable opposition that is giving PDP unprecedented headache. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by WisdomFlakes: 10:14am On Mar 14, 2015
Anyone that denies GEJ's desperation is being dishonest to his own conscience. The guy is terrified of losing at the polls. But bribery and intimidation will not translate to votes coz SWesterners cannot be bullied to submission. Igbos maybe, but not Yorubas. cheesy
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by openmine(m): 10:22am On Mar 14, 2015
olas24u:

He wore Niger delta local attire co lour black for 6 years and after the postponement he started wearing Yoruba attire and frequenting Lagos .i can show you before and after pictures .what is he coming to lagos to do everytime .

Na wa ohh...he wears his own attire u complain,he decides 2 wear Yoruba attire u tag him a desperate person...Nah wa ohh....
by d way,unless u haven't been noticing,ur president actually comes out wit different attires from different ethnic groups in 9ja at least every week all tru out his tenure...so ur assertion dat he has worn his Niger delta attire 4 six years none stop is not only laughable but alarming!!
and yes,4 ur info,he came 2 Lagos 4 different reasons...
if am not mistaken,he came 2 commission d Olurunsogo Power Plant and his last visit 2 lagos was 2 d Nigerian stock exchange where he launched a new online
mobile platform, known as X-Gen....
whether he came 2 woo d Yoruba elders 4 votes isn't my business neither is it urs...its within his rights 2 do so...
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by Jesusloveyou: 10:24am On Mar 14, 2015
ichidodo:
First off,In this dispensation it is virtually impossible to have Pres and vice from one zone especially the south...second,the amount is chicken change to thieffnubu who has a trillion naira worth of prime lagos real estate and beachfront,infact a better deal woulda been thieffnubu gets to keep his stranglehood over southwest with federal disturbance...finally, APC has always been consistent reeling one bombshell lie after another which is why we know them as "one week, one lie"......Nigerians are way smarter than this propaganda,mr thieffnubu
u are not getting d gist,gej did not want buhari to probe him of d oil deal,so he want a loyalist from d north,like david mark,Gusau or adulsalam, to cover up d deal,and tinubu to be vp,if this plan fail,has it already fail,d next plan wil be for chief of army staff,to take over thru coup. And secondly d 200b is to payoff tinubu campaign expenses,d story is very true.

1 Like

Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by TheAdvocate(m): 10:26am On Mar 14, 2015
N200 billion and Tinubu didnt collect? Abeg stop this joke pls.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by Charlotte15: 10:27am On Mar 14, 2015
openmine:

if dat is how u feel about d president because of pdp and d alleged bribery,den dont vote 4 APC or any party because all of dem are seriously bribing people 2 support dem during Dis forth coming elections..or did u not see d apc osun state governor on top a bus spraying money 2 supporters yet d civil servants in his state r yet 2 b paid salaries for 5months..in politics dere r no saints mark my words absolutely none....!

I can't read or understand what you've written and won't bother to answer you.
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by olas24u(f): 10:29am On Mar 14, 2015
openmine:

Na wa ohh...he wears his own attire u complain,he decides 2 wear Yoruba attire u tag him a desperate person...Nah wa ohh....
by d way,unless u haven't been noticing,ur president actually comes out wit different attires from different ethnic groups in 9ja at least every week all tru out his tenure...so ur assertion dat he has worn his Niger delta attire 4 six years none stop is not only laughable but alarming!!
and yes,4 ur info,he came 2 Lagos 4 different reasons...
if am not mistaken,he came 2 commission d Olurunsogo Power Plant and his last visit 2 lagos was 2 d Nigerian stock exchange where he launched a new online
mobile platform, known as X-Gen....
whether he came 2 woo d Yoruba elders 4 votes isn't my business neither is it urs...its within his rights 2 do so...

Always wearing colour black.is that your presido favourite colour.That colour says a lot.Olunrunsosogo power plant , ;DThis PDP people grin,with everything left and right No light for many years
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by ichidodo: 10:32am On Mar 14, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
[s]u are not getting d gist,gej did not want buhari to probe him of d oil deal,so he want a loyalist from d north,like david mark,Gusau or adulsalam, to cover up d deal,and tinubu to be vp,if this plan fail,has it already fail,d next plan wil be for chief of army staff,to take over thru coup. And secondly d 200b is to payoff tinubu campaign expenses,d story is very true. [/s]
Idle speculation without facts as far as Nigerians are concerned especially coming from the Propaganda factory called APC.
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by openmine(m): 10:37am On Mar 14, 2015
olas24u:

Always wearing colour black.is that your presido favourite colour.That colour says a lot.Olunrunsosogo power plant , ;DThis PDP people grin,with everything left and right No light for many years

...and how is dat ur business....if he wears black...see wahala ohh..Hahahahahaha....
question....have u seen d power plant?
if u have, den b patient una go get power...at least u r in d process of having uninterrupted power supply..its beta Dan nothing
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by openmine(m): 10:42am On Mar 14, 2015
Charlotte15:

I can't read or understand what you've written and won't bother to answer you.
Hahahahahahahahaha.... if u can't understand wat is written y go tru d stress of replying me....?
if u say u can't vote 4 a party because its into bribery den other parties are doing d same....
going by dat analogy, no need 4 u to vote since all d parties do d same tin...hope u understand now...lol
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by otr1(m): 10:49am On Mar 14, 2015
muh4lyf:
God bless you,maybe the commentator forgot that there are lots of kwarans on this forum....
How was Kwara structurally before 1999 and how is it now.
Now compare to Nigeria under PDP in the last 16 years.
If you know less than a bit about Governance, you would have known that the State has achieve more than its means.
Don't just go about echoeing what you hear from disgrunted people.
I'm also a Kwaran, so shut the hell up if you don't about a thing.

1 Like

Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by muh4lyf(m): 11:03am On Mar 14, 2015
otr1:

How was Kwara structurally before 1999 and how is it now.
Now compare to Nigeria under PDP in the last 16 years.
If you know less than a bit about Governance, you would have known that the State has achieve more than its means.
Don't just go about echoeing what you hear from disgrunted people.
I'm also a Kwaran, so shut the hell up if you don't about a thing.
Perhaps you are amongst the bastartd that calls themselves son. The one with blind eye. The one that can't see that kwara is far behind. The one that sees kwara in the 2000s when it's development is still in the 1990s... I know how people like you think,in the same direction kwara is. I guess your people and you are making it from kwara been bad. Good riddance to bad rubbish...
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by Jesusloveyou: 11:05am On Mar 14, 2015
Billyonaire:
Where did Tinubu get $2billion dollars (450 billiion naira) from. He is really a thief.
did u see any 450b there,is 200b which is $1b,is a simple mistake,from d write-up.
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by jdilight(m): 11:06am On Mar 14, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
Anyone that denies GEJ's desperation is being dishonest to his own conscience. The guy is terrified of losing at the polls. But bribery and intimidation will not translate to votes coz SWesterners cannot be bullied to submission. Igbos maybe, but not Yorubas. cheesy

What will GEJ gain from the interim Govt?
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by chiefolododo(m): 11:12am On Mar 14, 2015
Receive sense
Vicotex:
What is madness?

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will automatically turn you to a Mark Zuckerberg

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will automatically give you 24/7 hour electricity (Let there be light, and there was light) grin

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will land you a job in Shell

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will eradicate your personal & family problems.

Madness is when you think voting a Buhari will automatically land GOODLUCK & FAYOSE in Kirikiri, while TINUBU & AMAECHI moves freely from Lagos to Bayelsa, Abuja to Delta. cheesy

What is madness?

Madness is YOU, if you've ever assume any of the above will come to pass
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by CaptPlanet(m): 11:26am On Mar 14, 2015
Apc always baking lies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! / Peter Obi Visits EU Headquarter (Pictures) / Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.