Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:05 AM

Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. (37321 Views)

Akpabio & Wife Plot Assassination Of Inibehe Effiong - Sahara Reporters / Fayose Kneels Before Bamidele Olumilua, A Former Ondo State Governor (Photos) / Picture Of A Serving Commissioner In Akwa Ibom Kneeling Before Akpabio's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by SwingzProsper(m): 10:23am On Mar 14, 2015
lol nd dts ludicrous... Funny man shaaa. Y wl i kneel b4 a woman!!
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by tekel(m): 10:23am On Mar 14, 2015
if na me i will even lie down flat. most of u av not been into horrific suffering and some1 comes out of nowia n place u in paradise. loyalty really pays.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by DeCritique(m): 10:23am On Mar 14, 2015
Hehehe... Woman power!!
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by garrix8: 10:24am On Mar 14, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Fowl....This posture is very common in nigeria.Stop reading nonsense into it.If it is man to man this would not have been news

COMMON SENSE SHALL LOCATE YOU THIS YEAR IN JESUS NAME

Amen

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by ITbomb(m): 10:24am On Mar 14, 2015
For those shouting kneeling. If you are a king and your subject kneel in this manner to you won't you take it as an insult?

The seat was probably not for him and if it was for the governor the only posture to have reasonable discussion was this.

That was me being courteous. I hate these people for cornering wealth meant for thousands to their private pockets.
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by hopilo: 10:24am On Mar 14, 2015
How can this make front page? Did u expect the gov. Wife to be kneeling down? Those sits are reserved for VIP and u can't just sit to talk to her. It's either you scwort or bend or take that his position.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by MadCow1: 10:24am On Mar 14, 2015
ozoigbondu:
From what i see they are in deep discussion and this posture is quite normal doing this type of discussions though what they are discussing is not known to us

Even with all those empty chairs by her side? undecided

I wouldn't do that before nobody..

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by slimfit1(m): 10:25am On Mar 14, 2015
garrix8:
Somewhere in Delta State..

South South people this is disgraceful with all the money your president is stealing your people are still serial beggers.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by WisdomFlakes: 10:25am On Mar 14, 2015
Why couldn't he just sit next to her and communicate himself? Why have to kneel? See as Akpabio don turn Akwa Ibomites to him wife worshippers. Chai! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by ozoigbondu: 10:25am On Mar 14, 2015
garrix8:

Amen
You are the one in need of common sense.This posture is normal even i do it when i am in a haste

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 14, 2015
The commissioner is just being a gentleman and a good diplomat

Mrs Akpabio is a true women leader. She is well loved in Akwa Ibom State

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by Kingharzyz(m): 10:27am On Mar 14, 2015
ozoigbondu:

How is this normal posture abnormal
and who tell you that's the normal posture
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by garrix8: 10:27am On Mar 14, 2015
hopilo:
How can this make front page? Did u expect the gov. Wife to be kneeling down? Those sits are reserved for VIP and u can't just sit to talk to her. It's either you scwort or bend or take that his position.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by ozoigbondu: 10:27am On Mar 14, 2015
MadCow1:

Even with all those empty chairs by her side? undecided

I wouldn't do that before nobody..
The man could be in a haste i don't know why you guys read things into this normal posture and he wasn't even kneeling

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by ichidodo: 10:27am On Mar 14, 2015
garrix8:

COMMON SENSE SHALL LOCATE YOU THIS YEAR IN JESUS NAME.

AMEN
There is no need to rouse sentiments against the PDP or a poor woman for that matter this early saturday morning,Mr APC e-goat...by the way which match chelsae get today?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 14, 2015
This is not kneeling at all.. from what I can deduce from this pix, the man had to genuflect to avoid obstructing the views of those behind cos this is a public function...

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by ozoigbondu: 10:29am On Mar 14, 2015
Kingharzyz:
and who tell you that's the normal posture
It is normal posture because people do it.I do it sometimes mainly in ceremonies
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by ifex867(m): 10:29am On Mar 14, 2015
I don't see anything wrong in ds pix.........d woman is seated n d man only rested one knee to come close to whatever dey had to discus

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by pastorbayo: 10:29am On Mar 14, 2015
GET DATA BUNDLES AT CHEAP AND AFFORDABLE RATE ON ALL NETWORKS MTN 300GB FOR 3000, AIRTEL 250GB FOR 3000 GLO 300GB FOR 3000 AND ETISALAT 300GB FOR 3000 THEY ALL WORK ON ANY DEVICE BOTH PHONES AND PC CALL 07062471665 NOW TO GET YOURS[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by SwingzProsper(m): 10:30am On Mar 14, 2015
tekel:
if na me i will even lie down flat. most of u av not been into horrific suffering and some1 comes out of nowia n place u in paradise. loyalty really pays.
lol.. I swr to God. U'r down to earth. Buh nor b me fah..
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 14, 2015
Flets:
Anybody who sees this beyond normal postures taken when discussing with some in the front of an audience in order not to obstruct others or attract attention to oneself...... Is either deluded, Mischevious, dumb or all of the above as an APC agent

Bros its beyond that.

There were vacant seats there, he could have partially taken one.
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by Jaggaban: 10:32am On Mar 14, 2015
The East is still very backward
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by JoeCutie(m): 10:33am On Mar 14, 2015
I don't think he meant to kneel. I think he meant to bend low so as to discuss in whisper. It happens sometimes. For your mind you're bending, without knowing you're already lying down. Our 'service' leave us sometimes, nay? grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by Boyooosa(m): 10:33am On Mar 14, 2015
ozoigbondu:
From what i see they are in deep discussion and this posture is quite normal doing this type of discussions though what they are discussing is not known to us
why u de fall my hand na? if she is in deeper discussion with her husband, will he ever be in that posture? even if he is begging for FRUIT, it shouldn't be in a public place like that.
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by MadCow1: 10:33am On Mar 14, 2015
ozoigbondu:

The man could be in a haste i don't know why you guys read things into this normal posture and he wasn't even kneeling

Are you not supposed to have a Job? grin

Anyways, reading their body language, the guy is in a subservient posture whilst the First Lady is sitted like a Queen. That posture is a master/servant posture. There were vacant seats all around them, the woman could have stood up to speak to him if she didn't want him sitting on the empty chairs.

That posture isn't normal at all..
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by ozoigbondu: 10:33am On Mar 14, 2015
Imanuelle:

Bros its beyond that.

There were vacant seats there, he could have partially taken one.

The vacant seats has name tags on them and his wasn't there
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by WisdomFlakes: 10:34am On Mar 14, 2015
DeCritique:
Hehehe... Woman power!!

Or you meant to say Bottom Power? cheesy
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by ozoigbondu: 10:34am On Mar 14, 2015
MadCow1:

Are you not supposed to have a Job? grin

Anyways, reading their body language, the guy is in a subservient posture whilst the First Lady is sitted like a Queen. That posture is a master/servant posture. There were vacant seats all around them, the woman could have stood up to speak to him if she didn't want him sitting on the empty chairs.

That posture isn't normal at all..
This posture is normal i don't know what you guys are reading into it

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 14, 2015
garrix8:
Somewhere in Delta State..

Which kind Delta state?

That looks like something from Ekiti state to me grin grin

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by Prince002: 10:35am On Mar 14, 2015
No he has back ache
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by eligibility: 10:35am On Mar 14, 2015
EgusiSoup:

So how does this affect my decision to vote for Buhari after GEJ hands over in 2019 undecided

2027 I mean sad

Suprisingly , GEJ will be the first President to be defeated in Nigeria and the last president of PDP .

Come march, 28th 2015 GMB will defeat GEJ by 65% vote to conquer the most clueless president ever elected.

SAI BUHARI !!!
SAI BABA !!!

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by omenka(m): 10:37am On Mar 14, 2015
garrix8:

Slave.... Kneel before a woman young enough to be your daughter in the name of deep or dumb discussion..

Mumu dey scent follow you...

cheesy
Lmao. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Counter Rally Of Ekiti Drivers & Okada Riders At Governmet House Supporting PDP / Jonathan Kicks As Pirates Hijack New Book / Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.