Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,465 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. (37065 Views)

Akpabio & Wife Plot Assassination Of Inibehe Effiong - Sahara Reporters / Fayose Kneels Before Bamidele Olumilua, A Former Ondo State Governor (Photos) / Picture Of A Serving Commissioner In Akwa Ibom Kneeling Before Akpabio's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by Namadobi: 11:28am On Mar 14, 2015
This does not mean anything.
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by richidinho(m): 11:34am On Mar 14, 2015
pillan:
he's not really kneeling...u guys can assume sha

Pretty.....luk like INI EDO

Hw is Yenagoa?

I be Biogbolo boy
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by ozo13(m): 11:35am On Mar 14, 2015
ozoigbondu:
From what i see they are in deep discussion and this posture is quite normal doing this type of discussions though what they are discussing is not known to us
hypocrisy dey worry u oga.
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by emmykk(m): 11:39am On Mar 14, 2015
Your brain is working optimaly.#uncleGej
ozoigbondu:
From what i see they are in deep discussion and this posture is quite normal doing this type of discussions though what they are discussing is not known to us
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by ukandi1(m): 11:40am On Mar 14, 2015
phlemzy:
What could it be that they're discussing that will warrant a man of his age to be on his knee before her? I hail your reasoning!

If knealing would put food on his table for a longer time whats wrong with that? Or is it written on his forehead that he knelt down to feed his family?
I ready wash patience jonathan cloths including panties if that would put many contracts and billions on my table and bank account respectively. U beta stoop to conquer
Next........

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by bakila: 11:40am On Mar 14, 2015
He is a good student of the Monkey School of Diplomacy. If she is not Governor's wife he will not even pick her call.
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 14, 2015
the level of sycophancy and boot-licking in our society is unprecedented!
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by bobbyruffy(m): 11:54am On Mar 14, 2015
The man na oyinbo?
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by deadZONE: 11:59am On Mar 14, 2015
I dont see any big deal here... you guys should pack your bags and leave this post is just one of those dump a$$ things linda publishes, how many of u have noticed she is full of $hit?
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by bondingman: 12:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
politics no be am
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by henrysam(m): 12:21pm On Mar 14, 2015
Joniboi:
What's the place of first ladies in our constitution? Most Nigerian politicians are ass lickers. Simply pathetic!
If you are in this position you will do more than this. It's always easy to criticise.
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by Akinsnaira: 12:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
For those people saying this is normal, I believe allowing the 4cking first lady to step on his bald head will be normal to them too.
From the body language of the woman alone, you could easily see her as someone passing instruction to her kid pupil

This sycophancy is disgusting to say the least
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by mirexxx(f): 12:30pm On Mar 14, 2015
there's nothing wrong in that! its just respect for her position!
I also knelt down to greet the wife of the governor of Kaduna state!
mom told me from home to do so wink

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by Bollinger(m): 12:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
garrix8:
Akwa Ibom State Commissioner for Works, Engr. Don Etim kneeling before the First Lady of Akwa Ibom State, Mrs. Ekaette Unoma Godswill Akpabio
at an event recently.

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/03/photo-akwa-ibom-commissioner-kneels.html?m=1

OP, no vex. You take style MUMU.
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 14, 2015
garrix8:

That's Orubebe and his slaves..

Yeah it's Delta.... Lolz

Chai!!!

Third world countries sha cry
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by redsun(m): 12:44pm On Mar 14, 2015
Asss licker. That is why they never grow up,always in babyish state of mind.
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 14, 2015
garrix8:
Akwa Ibom State Commissioner for Works, Engr. Don Etim kneeling before the First Lady of Akwa Ibom State, Mrs. Ekaette Unoma Godswill Akpabio
at an event recently.

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/03/photo-akwa-ibom-commissioner-kneels.html?m=1
No wonder Jim Iyke said Linda Ikeji is lame. Common sense should tell her that the man can't bend towards her as it will inappropriate given that there is a chair at the side already. Lame blogger!
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by ElFenomeno1: 12:49pm On Mar 14, 2015
ozoigbondu:
don't mind the airheads
I don't see anything wrong in that posture at all
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 14, 2015
pride will kill some persons shall. all of una wen dey bark say d guy Bleep up go even lick dat woman shoe as far say moni enter pocket. make una dey form there while d guy dey hammer. That he went on his kneels doesn't mean anything to him and at times I wonder why some amebo chick like linda dey snap picture wen betta things berekete to yarn. maybe wen Akpabio wife mess for person head she go carry am too.
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by subzidi: 1:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
garrix8:
Somewhere in Delta State..
I'm in tears! Such a horrible sight to behold, yet some people will be screaming PDP till 2019..... lagbaja said it all " we are 200 million mumu" Nigerians we deserve better!
Another opportunity comes on 28th March to change our history!
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 14, 2015
Billyonaire:
You are proud. Always thinking on the angle of who is greater and who is lesser. That man, will courier more favor from the First Lady and the Governor. That's how you climb in life. The way to the masters heart is through the wife.

the closest you will ever come to being a billionaire is your empty moniker, if you think the road to success is kissing the feet of mortals

all that subservience simply paints as a pushover in the minds of people who matter

oddly, these same jokers who are defending the courtier to the queen of akwa ibom were frothing at the mouth when obama bowed his head when shaking the late king of saudi arabia, and when tinubu did same for buhari

anyway, it says a lot about them and their masters - the team of yes-men

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 14, 2015
pillan:
he's not really kneeling...u guys can assume sha
Can't he bend or sit close to her? undecided
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by mbhs139(m): 2:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Is quite possible the man is in a haste to talk and leave.

what kind of hastiness would make a man kneel before a woman

ozoigbondu:
This gesture is quite common ...

common to which culture, in akwa ibom?

ozoigbondu:
i don't see why you guys are reading something into it

we are reading something into it because it is wrong for a commissioner to knee before the governor's wife

ozoigbondu:
or is it because it a lady

Yes, it is because she is a lady
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by hakeemfatai217: 2:41pm On Mar 14, 2015
Register today in the Dangote rural social scheme and become a dangote distributor nationwide.
for more information call +2347052988260
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by SHAAWA: 3:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
Flets:
Anybody who sees this beyond normal postures taken when discussing with some in the front of an audience in order not to obstruct others or attract attention to oneself...... Is either deluded, Mischevious, dumb or all of the above as an APC agent
what stopped him from taking the empty chair next to her since it's only a brief discussion?
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by wallex1983(m): 3:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
You don't know Power
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by ibietela2(m): 4:35pm On Mar 14, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Is quite possible the man is in a haste to talk and leave.This gesture is quite common i don't see why you guys are reading something into it or is it because it a lady

What do you expect from EDUCATED ILLITERATES?
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by ibietela2(m): 4:40pm On Mar 14, 2015
garrix8:

COMMON SENSE SHALL LOCATE YOU THIS YEAR IN JESUS NAME

Amen

EDUCATED ILLITERATE you kneel with one leg?
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by sexyjennik(f): 5:16pm On Mar 14, 2015
Nigerians reading meaning to every little things since its inception
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 14, 2015
EgusiSoup:

So how does this affect my decision to vote for Buhari after GEJ hands over in 2019 undecided

2027 I mean sad
choi choi choi mumu Buhari don suffer o

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by motherlode: 6:22pm On Mar 14, 2015
garrix8:

Slave.... Kneel before a woman young enough to be your daughter in the name of deep or dumb discussion..

Mumu dey scent follow you...

cheesy
with the above, i don't think you can be a good leader, he just made a sacrifice!
I hail the 1st person to comment on this thread!
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by ifeanyi83(m): 7:03pm On Mar 14, 2015
what happened to the empty seats?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Commissions Ikom Health Centres, Cross River / Adebanji Akintoye Emerges 4th Yoruba Race Leader, Defeats Tinubu, PRONACO Kicks / Aisha Buhari Away From Nigeria For 2 Months In Protest - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.