Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,297 members, 7,954,181 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:46 PM

Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. (37318 Views)

Akpabio & Wife Plot Assassination Of Inibehe Effiong - Sahara Reporters / Fayose Kneels Before Bamidele Olumilua, A Former Ondo State Governor (Photos) / Picture Of A Serving Commissioner In Akwa Ibom Kneeling Before Akpabio's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by MadCow1: 10:37am On Mar 14, 2015
ozoigbondu:

This posture is normal i don't know what you guys are reading into it

If you have been subservient all your life, then it's normal..

But that posture is what Men assume to propose to a woman. That posture from a body language perspective shows the woman to be the alpha.

I don't expect you to get this either, same way you didn't get Fasolas comment on jonathan. tongue

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by Spaxon(f): 10:39am On Mar 14, 2015
it must always be Linda ikegis blog dat all these stupid topics are found....
wots wrong wet dat pishure

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by garrix8: 10:43am On Mar 14, 2015
TheRainmaker1:

Which kind Delta state?

That looks like something from Ekiti state to me grin grin

That's Orubebe and his slaves..

Yeah it's Delta.... Lolz
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by flexingPAPA: 10:45am On Mar 14, 2015
pillan:
he's not really kneeling...u guys can assume sha
ur dp.
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by eligibility: 10:45am On Mar 14, 2015
Its very unfortunate just because a sit was vacant beside the first lady. Those without constitutional right are becoming so superior in this country which led to excesses of PEJ in public to the extent of dragging micro phone with Rotimi Amaechi .
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by EgusiSoup: 10:45am On Mar 14, 2015
eligibility:

Suprisingly , GEJ will be the first President to be defeated in Nigeria and the last president of PDP .

Come march, 28th 2015 GMB will defeat GEJ by 65% vote to conquer the most clueless president ever elected.

SAI BUHARI !!!
SAI BABA !!!

I think You should shut-up.
Deep down inside you, GEJ is your choice.

A lot of all these APC e-diots like Berem and co will still end up voting GEJ on that day.

sad
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by ozoigbondu: 10:48am On Mar 14, 2015
MadCow1:

If you have been subservient all your life, then it's normal..

But that posture is what Men assume to propose to a woman. That posture from a body language perspective shows the woman to be the alpha.

I don't expect you to get this either, same way you didn't get Fasolas comment on jonathan. tongue

Are you trying to tell me that you have never witnessed this posture before in your life

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by woodboi(m): 10:50am On Mar 14, 2015
Let's stop acting like hypocrite, I give my boss maximum attention whenever he is talking to me and its a general thing we all stand up to greet the MD when ever he enters into a particular office, he never ask us to, but that's the charisma that comes with his personality I guess. Believe me as a loyal lasgidi boy calling cow uncle to get my peace won't be an issue... This same man u are seeing, do u know how many people feeds under him and are willing to strike the moment he yell go, it all comes from the platform that made him, which I guess the woman is one.

So respect and loyalty is welcome in dis game!

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 14, 2015
Akwa Ibom people are very humble and one of the most intelligent people. That is a listening posture, not kneeling as you opined. I see nothing wrong there. I can do that to any respectable lady. It takes no coins from my bank account but is capable of adding more Business Cards to my pouch. Other people bow to you as you bow to others. Its called humility.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by MadCow1: 10:50am On Mar 14, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Are you trying to tell me that you have never witnessed this posture before in your life

I have, and it's always the lesser kneeling to the greater.
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by EgusiSoup: 10:52am On Mar 14, 2015
Billyonaire:
Akwa Ibom people are very humble and one of the most intelligent people. That is a listening posture, not kneeling as you opined. I see nothing wrong there. I can do that to any respectable lady. It takes no coins from my bank account but is capable of adding more Business Cards to my pouch.

More Egusi Soup to your pot!
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 14, 2015
EgusiSoup:

More Egusi Soup to your pot!
Yes oh my brother. And as a matter of fact, I must eat Egusi soup today with foo-foo.
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by ozoigbondu: 10:54am On Mar 14, 2015
MadCow1:

The commisioner and the first lady who.is greater in the current nigeria politics
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by Boyooosa(m): 10:56am On Mar 14, 2015
ozoigbondu:

This posture is normal i don't know what you guys are reading into it
it is not normal go and sit down. how many times have u seen John Kerry kneeling down for Michelle Obama all in the name that he needs to explain something to her vivid understanding. STFO!
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 14, 2015
MadCow1:

You are proud. Always thinking on the angle of who is greater and who is lesser. That man, will courier more favor from the First Lady and the Governor. That's how you climb in life. The way to the masters heart is through the wife.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by Estatemanager(m): 10:57am On Mar 14, 2015
garrix8:

Slave.... Kneel before a woman young enough to be your daughter in the name of deep or dumb discussion..

Mumu dey scent follow you...

cheesy

What dat slave as, some lords don't have it.

To translate d posture, "let's call a madman brother, so we can have our way"

That's Wat is happening in politics
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 14, 2015
Boyooosa:

it is not normal go and sit down. how many times have u seen John Kerry kneeling down for Michelle Obama all in the name that he needs to explain something to her vivid understanding. STFO!
I have seen Obama being lifted up by a bar operator. This is NOT America.
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 14, 2015
He took that position for convenience instead of couching like the bororos. Courtesy demands that he doesn't sit on the sofa beside her lest he got embarrassed, even the bible talked about such courtesy Luke 14:8,10 though

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 14, 2015
They would kneel before my wife cos I would make her as powerful. #bowDownBitches
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by LaRoyalHighness(f): 11:05am On Mar 14, 2015
...Ok ... So what?
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by manydgreat(m): 11:05am On Mar 14, 2015
garrix8:

Slave.... Kneel before a woman young enough to be your daughter in the name of deep or dumb discussion..

Mumu dey scent follow you...

cheesy
that is simply an act of respect n humility. pridefill generations! beside dat is nt kneeling down ..its a simply posture to heed to d discussion n nt cover others point of view. u nid u change ur reasoning patterns all of u. wen u don,t ve wat to say, is nt necessary u must comment. tnks .mean no disrespect dou

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by Sacramento4real(m): 11:06am On Mar 14, 2015
garrix8:
Somewhere in Delta State..
Na Godswill Orubebe be dat na.That was when he was still a Pdp Governorship aspirant.And he nor even come out 4 10th position sef o. grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by MadCow1: 11:08am On Mar 14, 2015
Billyonaire:
You are proud. Always thinking on the angle of who is greater and who is lesser. That man, will courier more favor from the First Lady and the Governor. That's how you climb in life. The way to the masters heart is through the wife.

I am a Proud Man. I hold no apologies my friend.

I absolutely understand and agree with you, but I wasn't raised to be that way..
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by eligibility: 11:08am On Mar 14, 2015
EgusiSoup:

I think You should shut-up.
Deep down inside you, GEJ is your choice.

A lot of all these APC e-diots like Berem and co will still end up voting GEJ on that day.

sad

May God guide you because you lack certain respect for elders. You need to be properly nurtured and refined for better society.

If GMB is elected you are free to run to Togo or Ghana .
Ömö aláyì léèkö, ise ilé lógbé wön jáde.

How do you expect any reasonable electorate to vote for GEJ ? Government that erects it's entire structure on deceit. In one of his campaigns, he lied 2.8 million jobs have been given to the unemployed . Its very unfortunate that the jobs were empty barrel promises . By calculations , each local government of the federation supposed to have 3,700 as slots.

Investigate my allegation and think about it if any of your relatives or friends enjoy these fabricated employment.

Nigerians ,wake up from slumbering. GEJ is a failure, let's cast him out.

Change is inexorable ...
VOTE FOR GMB
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by zizibabe1(f): 11:08am On Mar 14, 2015
[quote author=garrix8 post=31604682]

COMMON SENSE SHALL LOCATE YOU THIS YEAR IN JESUS

Did @ichidodo say anything untoward to warrant this comment?I think you and your crew are the ones so biased and bereft of common sense that you read very unreasonble meanings to every singular act of any PDP person.pls get a life you guys

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by IYANGBALI: 11:09am On Mar 14, 2015
ozoigbondu:
From what i see they are in deep discussion and this posture is quite normal doing this type of discussions though what they are discussing is not known to us
pls ignore that op jare. @ mods I dey go bath before I come back remove this poo from the front page
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by mrkings84(m): 11:12am On Mar 14, 2015
nothing wrong! many of us here will even go down with our knees if opportunity present itself afterall she's d first lady. If u don't wanna kneel u can go ur house.
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 14, 2015
ozoigbondu:

The vacant seats has name tags on them and his wasn't there

He could have briefly sat on one, while they conversed.
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by manydgreat(m): 11:14am On Mar 14, 2015
Boyooosa:

dis is not america. dats d problem! dats d problem we ve today... we are forgeting out culture...a culture of respect n intrigrity.. we want to be like d americans... dats d problem..dats y everytin is going wrong everyday. imitation is limitation. we are nigerians not americans. we ve our own styles, pattern, culture n tradition... why don,t we approve gay marriage den...? from our dressing pattern to character development we ve change all in d act to looks like d americans y? y must we look like dem? y can,t we be ourselves...civilisation is not lost of pride n identity; no... dats foolishness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 14, 2015
MadCow1:

I am a Proud Man. I hold no apologies my friend.

I absolutely understand and agree with you, but I wasn't raised to be that way..

You are right. Most of us were raised with pride. To be MEN. To lord over others. The truth is, we were raised yesterday, and the world is dynamic. To survive today, you become inventive and humble. Believe me, you can stay proud and broke, but a smart man becomes humble is raised up. Isnt that what the good book says ?
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by Sacramento4real(m): 11:17am On Mar 14, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Is quite possible the man is in a haste to talk and leave.This gesture is quite common i don't see why you guys are reading something into it or is it because it a lady
Whatever happened to squating or bending down?Must it be by kneeling down?Btw,why is he in a haste to talk and leave?abi im cum take permission 4rm Oga wife to go toilet,say hot purge dey worry am?
Haste ko,leave ni.
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by Prince002: 11:27am On Mar 14, 2015
slimfit1:

South South people this is disgraceful with all the money your president is stealing your people are still serial beggers.

Not even stolen money but all the legitimate money accrued to that zone from the federation account . It can only get better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo / We Have No RUGA Here In Italy, Nigerians Should Learn, Nigerian Man(photos) / Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.