Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat (41386 Views)

What Magu Told Buhari On SSS Allegations / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Femi Adesina Mounts Hot Seat On Social Media Over His Latest Comments On Buhari, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by soulfood(m): 9:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
The Best Music mix. The best DJs. The best Events gist and pics. mynaijadj noni!

Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by lafex: 9:32pm On Mar 18, 2015
ochejoseph:
Will you commit the destiny of 170 million Nigerians into the hands of this Man?

Be the judge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z43zSGm2tjA

Happy viewing
www.twitter.com/ochejoseph

Related: Have You Seen This Advert Mocking Jonathan?
Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 18, 2015
FAYOSE
Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by 46arcadez(m): 9:44pm On Mar 18, 2015
ochejoseph:
Will you commit the destiny of 170 million Nigerians into the hands of this Man?

Be the judge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z43zSGm2tjA

Happy viewing
www.twitter.com/ochejoseph

Related: Have You Seen This Advert Mocking Jonathan?
The file has been deleted
Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by kalohkaloh: 9:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
Unfortunately the real masses that will vote don't have regular power supply to watch the advert while majority of the youths are jobless and cannot afford TV sets to see the advert either! I wish the money being wasted on these childish adverts could be used to take Goodluck achievements to the grassroots to convince the real voters! To me, the advert will not reduce the exchange rate from the current abysmal level of N225 to one dollar nor improve power supply anytime soon!

1 Like

Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by sodmejsawkid3: 10:32pm On Mar 18, 2015
look at this guy Sha!
Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by jamace(m): 11:04pm On Mar 18, 2015
In addition, Buhari could not fill his presidential form well: https://www.nairaland.com/2095780/buhari-could-not-fill-presidency
Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by olipee(m): 11:28pm On Mar 18, 2015
RickRichards:
Odejoseph.
My fellow nairalanders, I need your likes. The poster below me currently has more likes. If he has more likes than me by the end of the day, my girlfriend will flog me. And her Papa na soldier. Help a brother out by liking this post. God bless you as you click that like button. sad
Aww...thank you so much, beautiful people. As you keep the likes coming, God will keep opening doors of favour for you anywhere you go. And I gast beat this guy well. grin
Broke nigga!!
Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by angelsing(m): 12:09am On Mar 19, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Who did this to pa buhari Very accurate and true the old man dey suffer memory loss yet APC are pushing him to the limit.Look at what they want to foist on us.APC should leave this ancient man to rest just look at how he is embrassing us....Imagine yemi osubande........All progressive confidicence..........independent nigeria electoral commission.........Tufiakwa

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019
I don't think any of it will beat this "I will create unemployment""
Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by Heffalump(m): 12:22am On Mar 19, 2015
poiu33:
Bush shiit, if you call something national commission, who cares.. means nothing.

This is why many like you are dying in darkness. Please wake up!
Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by bakila: 12:26am On Mar 19, 2015
abacrested:
Which way Nigeria?
This is the best an opposition party can offer at this critical time.
Tufiakwa
Critical time which is a result of support gained on a promise of fresh air. Yes we need him.
Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 19, 2015
ochejoseph:

Lol

God Bless you!
In the PDP we value decorum and we abhor violence!

Anyway thanks for the compliments but next time answer the question instead of throwing insults!

Please bro, the video is deleted... Can you re-upload or send to my mail?
Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by Nobody: 3:13am On Mar 19, 2015
olipee:
Broke nigga!!
Excuse me, who are you? I thought as much.
Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by EmekaBlue(m): 5:31am On Mar 19, 2015
APC don take dwn d vid...i missed it undecided
Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by ochejoseph(m): 7:49am On Mar 19, 2015
RebelChip:

Please bro, the video is deleted... Can you re-upload or send to my mail?
Ok

Send me your email
Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by wummyanthoy: 12:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
I watched d GMB interview on TVC He ws jst beating abt d bush wen he was asked qustn , he talked n still can't answer qustn,am disappointed no wonder he boycotted debate, he has nothing 2 offer than veangeance , u need 2 see how fashola was looking @ him , d only thng I saw ws wat was written 4 him dat he ws reading on tvc ,honestly take time 2 watch n u 'll see dat he can't answer simple qustn he was refering 2 Brf dat he has set d pace , instead of him 2 say wat he has 2 offer he ws refering 2 wat fasgola has done , He 4kup big time !
Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by idupaul: 3:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
Waiting
Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by idupaul: 3:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
ochejoseph:
Ok

Send me your email

where else can we watch youtube has taken this off
Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by keemson: 5:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
Hi,

To any Sensible Humans... Corruption as turn to a Sand and Water in Nigeria, the only Person We know that would turn things around that are Mohammed Buhari and his transparent Vice !!
He's still better than someone that is doing things for his own personal purpose, the current President just decreased the Fuel last month feb(when Fuel has FALL for the past 5month in the World), why for Nigerians or Election? He reduced the tariff for Electricity this week, when election is also this Month...

hu uuuummm .... na wa ooo!
Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by nuttypoppa: 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
ochejoseph:
Ok

Send me your email

Nuttypoppa@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

King Wasiu Ayinde Dances On Stage With Abike Dabiri, As They Do Buhari 4+4 Sign / President Buhari: 'I Am A Very Slow Reader Maybe Because I’m An Ex-soldier' / Osinbajo, Patience Jonathan, Tinubu, Orubebe, Ooni,sultan At Aisha's Book Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.