Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan (27895 Views)

If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid / After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E / ''my Husband Must Complete His Two Terms'' – Mrs. Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by gud4dbest(m): 8:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
Okay! But rememba madam,it is democracy or mayb its all a lie.
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by tolu4you: 8:12pm On Mar 14, 2015
I support gej but this woman should stop all these....... its not a must for gej to return. Your husband must complete his own 2terms? says who? the decision is ours not you madam pej.
gej till 2019
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by emeka2847: 8:13pm On Mar 14, 2015
First lady wey dey first our president commot from plane.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by akilo1: 8:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
mumu is when u can not speak good English but you want to address crowd to vote for your husband
id*ot is when u dont know that the president can only rule if he is duly elected and not by force that your husband must rule
foolish is when your husband have phd and dont know that stealing is curruption
shipopo is when you become president of first ladies and your office is not constitutional in nigeria
madness is wjen u shout i cant commit surcide or kill myself.there is God ooo mama peace
GEJ till may 29th

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by IYANGBALI: 8:16pm On Mar 14, 2015
Not suprised to see this,she is the husband,baba peace is the wife,she is the only one that can stop him from going for the 2nd term. I pity baba peace

1 Like

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by 1stola: 8:16pm On Mar 14, 2015
clevvermind:

why are you calling her names? is that what
buhari taught you? to be disrespecting someone
old enough to be your mother?
You are also a fóol.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by BizBloke(m): 8:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
Chinatownm:

let's wait n see its no longer far frm nw.

Lol, funny! I presume you're Pro-GEJ. Heads up: I'm not anti- GEJ or GMB. So, I'm waiting to see, too. smiley

Don't do a quickie with conclusions.
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by itetemi: 8:18pm On Mar 14, 2015
xcolanto:
Yes mama peace! Your husband must complete his two terms as done by other democratic government before him. Why should his case be different? Because his from a minority and wanted out by the power mongering and hungry individuals (APC) who want to grab power by all means necessary? No!

GEJ must complete his two terms
Vote GEJ
Vote continuity

crap.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by Intendy: 8:22pm On Mar 14, 2015
clevvermind:
Nigerians, Be careful of evil
people carrying brooms and
shouting change and there
houses are dirty and stinking,
even there heart are evil and
dirty
how is this relevant to the topic?pls post meaningfully

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by IYANGBALI: 8:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
xcolanto:
Yes mama peace! Your husband must complete his two terms as done by other democratic government before him. Why should his case be different? Because his from a minority and wanted out by the power mongering and hungry individuals (APC) who want to grab power by all means necessary? No!

Vote GEJ
Vote continuity

the woman get brain pass you. Nobody is stopping your boss frm going for the so called 2nd term,but he has to be elected by the people of nigeria and if they say no on march 28,mama peace,baba peace and you their errand boy na otuoke straight,where you go dey help mama peace sell sapele watertongue

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by bokohalal(m): 8:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
xcolanto:

Vote GEJ
Vote continuity

I guess it was the Southern minorities that fought for GEJ to become president when Turai was ready to drag clueless by his ears back to Otuoke.

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by freshdude99(m): 8:24pm On Mar 14, 2015
omenka:
[s]Mumu woman. You and your husband will be Gbagboed out of Aso Rock using the power of the ballot.

Disgraceful uncouth ignoramus[/s].
I pray God will keep you alive to witness post 28th march. U will be utterly disappointed tongue

1 Like

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 14, 2015
Benin city was on complete lock down today...i was @ the rally with 2 course mates......her speech was lengthy and hilarious also...i enjoyed myself.....4 princes from the obas palace alongside their supporters dencamped to PDP today.............GEJTILL Jesus comes again..quote me and get ignored

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by Orikinla(m): 8:34pm On Mar 14, 2015
superstar1:
The wife of President Goodluck Jonathan, Mrs. Patience Jonathan, on Saturday insisted that her husband would remain in office for eight years to complete his two terms in office, despite the opposition.

Mrs. Jonathan, said this during the Peoples Democratic Party women rally, under the auspices of Women for[size=48pt] Change [/size]and Development Initiative, in Benin, Edo State.

She was accompanied by national and state leaders of the party.

Women, drawn from different support groups across the state had turned out for event as early as 9am. They, however, began to leave the stadium at about 1.30pm, when Mrs. Jonathan arrived at the Samuel Ogbemudia Stadium, venue of the rally.

‎Unable to bare the scorching heat, two women fainted but were later revived by a medical team provided by the party.

A mild drama ensued shortly before the ‎First Lady’s address, when two men, said to be aggrieved PDP youths, tore down some banners bearing the image of the President’s wife.

They were, ho‎wever, whisked away by some security operatives at the arena.

Addressing the women, she said that the presidency had been occupied for eight years by other ‎geopolitical zone and wondered why the South South should be denied the opportunity.

She also noted that the Jonathan administration had performed creditably in various sectors, such as transport and education, and by her assessment, was satisfactory.

Mrs. Jonathan described the present administration as a gender sensitive government, which had prioritised women development through the appointment of several women in key positions, the Subsidy Re-investment and Empowerment Programme and the YouWin initiative.

She stressed that re-electing of her husband was an opportunity for Nigerian women to appreciate his good performance, adding that the opposition party was not dependable ‎and had nothing to offer.

http://www.punchng.com/news/my-husband-must-complete-his-two-terms-mrs-jonathan/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by billyG(m): 8:35pm On Mar 14, 2015
superstar1:
The wife of President Goodluck Jonathan, Mrs. Patience Jonathan, on Saturday insisted that her husband would remain in office for eight years to complete his two terms in office, despite the opposition.

Mrs. Jonathan, said this during the Peoples Democratic Party women rally, under the auspices of Women for Change and Development Initiative, in Benin, Edo State.

She was accompanied by national and state leaders of the party.

Women, drawn from different support groups across the state had turned out for event as early as 9am. They, however, began to leave the stadium at about 1.30pm, when Mrs. Jonathan arrived at the Samuel Ogbemudia Stadium, venue of the rally.

‎Unable to bare the scorching heat, two women fainted but were later revived by a medical team provided by the party.

A mild drama ensued shortly before the ‎First Lady’s address, when two men, said to be aggrieved PDP youths, tore down some banners bearing the image of the President’s wife.

They were, ho‎wever, whisked away by some security operatives at the arena.

Addressing the women, she said that the presidency had been occupied for eight years by other ‎geopolitical zone and wondered why the South South should be denied the opportunity.

She also noted that the Jonathan administration had performed creditably in various sectors, such as transport and education, and by her assessment, was satisfactory.

Mrs. Jonathan described the present administration as a gender sensitive government, which had prioritised women development through the appointment of several women in key positions, the Subsidy Re-investment and Empowerment Programme and the YouWin initiative.

She stressed that re-electing of her husband was an opportunity for Nigerian women to appreciate his good performance, adding that the opposition party was not dependable ‎and had nothing to offer.

http://www.punchng.com/news/my-husband-must-complete-his-two-terms-mrs-jonathan/
Mama "peace" u don start again o!MUST is a do or die language,2nd term is not statutory, mandatory it is a privilege if his performance is satisfactory pple will vote 4 him.
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by ManMountain(m): 8:35pm On Mar 14, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Not suprised to see this,she is the husband,baba peace is the wife,she is the only one that can stop him from going for the 2nd term. I pity baba peace

Hahahaaaaahaaa baba piss indeed cheesy
I don't know if this happens to only me, there are some people that once I see their name, I will first like the comment before going back to read the comment, you are one of them. grin
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by Omadachi(m): 8:35pm On Mar 14, 2015
Why the election then?If GEJ must complete his 2nd tenure in office,there is no need for INEC to conduct election.We should just wait till 29th of may and declare him president.Patience Jonathan speech can incite volience.When did the office of the first lady in Nigeria become so powerful?Is good to marry a woman that will be under the authority of her husband oh.Anytime she open her mouth to talk na big issue.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by opemipo2013: 8:39pm On Mar 14, 2015
All na watch. SAl Buhari
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by billyG(m): 8:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
emeka2847:
First lady wey dey first our president commot from plane.
Men!she need a good handlers,it shld be d prsdnt introducing her meet my wife...not d other way round.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by freshdude99(m): 8:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
remember007:
Benin city was on complete lock down today...i was @ the rally with 2 course mates......her speech was lengthy and hilarious also...i enjoyed myself.....4 princes from the obas palace alongside their supporters dencamped to PDP today.............GEJTILL Jesus comes again..quote me and get ignored
Na tattoo be dat for ur hand?
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by upsonn(m): 8:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
clevvermind:

Lolzz... Is that wat gej taught u to just called the buhari as if he's ur fathers mate... Idiot.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by Chinatownm(m): 8:44pm On Mar 14, 2015
BizBloke:

Lol, funny! I presume you're Pro-GEJ. Heads up: I'm not anti- GEJ or GMB. So, I'm waiting to see, too. smiley

Don't do a quickie with conclusions.

Am not presuming bro. jus patiently waiting.
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by Ithee(m): 8:45pm On Mar 14, 2015
tare22:
No matter d insults she is still the first lady u guys can never take that away from her.. If her hussy wins next election which I know he will, she will still be First lady.. And it will be in the history of Niaja that she was the first south south first lady....... So make una continue to they insult her ooooo as if no be one woman born una
Your brain need an OS update you f**king robot

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2015
If Jonathan loses this election, his wife is the cause.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by IYANGBALI: 8:50pm On Mar 14, 2015
ManMountain:

Hahahaaaaahaaa baba piss indeed cheesy
I don't know if this happens to only me, there are some people that once I see their name, I will first like the comment before going back to read the comment, you are one of them. grin
thank you. That woman controls our president,she is our president
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by danot1030: 8:50pm On Mar 14, 2015
Aso Rock is not your husband heritage shepopotamous.
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 14, 2015
cool
Mama I love your spirit. I will support you. Your husband ho get the eight years in Jesus Christ name. Amen.
GEJ 2015/19

1 Like

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by kolaaderin: 8:52pm On Mar 14, 2015
Introducing a great mind to the forum

Kindly welcome Remykinton to nairaland forum
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by sexyjob(m): 8:55pm On Mar 14, 2015
Clerverly:
[size=15pt]Shepopotamus has spoken. No more need for election. Let GEJ continue ad infinitum![/size] JEGA Take Note.

A Very Useless and Unlettered Woman!
Do you notice that ur pics are that of US and allies
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by bewla(m): 8:59pm On Mar 14, 2015
SHE MUST BE MADER no be me say na Banky W
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by cbrass(m): 9:01pm On Mar 14, 2015
clevvermind:

he learnt it from Fayose wink
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by oladimeji09(m): 9:03pm On Mar 14, 2015
ramdris:
Any time dis woman talks, GEJ looses a vote. To me she is the best campaign manager for APC.
Yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Happy 52nd Birthday To Fashola: Checkout These His Lovely Pics With Tinubu / Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu / Fatai Buhari Defeats Shina Peller, Emerges APC Oyo North Senatorial Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.