Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan (27897 Views)

If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid / After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E / ''my Husband Must Complete His Two Terms'' – Mrs. Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by superstar1(m): 10:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
U
freshdude99:

Sinx wen did u graduate from the school of international protocols The last time I checked u still in primary five cheesy Get over urself u APC mofos that claims to know more than their brain can ever carry shocked shocked tongue Besides international protocol or not, this is Nigeria!!!

U dey craze, who be u or who u be?

Wetin concern me and APC? I recognise good governance and good speech when I see one.

Madam Patience's and your reply are one and the same -- daft.

Quote me again at your peril.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by freshdude99(m): 10:19pm On Mar 14, 2015
vision2022:
You see why we are saying that we must use our votes wisely, if this Gbagbo Wife come back again, Nigerians will hear it, we must vote them out on march 28 2015.
Will ur useless vote even count!?! ; :DD mama peace carry on jare don't mind these my mentally enslaved southern brothers and sisters cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by jimmayoy: 10:21pm On Mar 14, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
In as much i dey support GEJ, mama PEG should mind how she talks or ........... But, in the mean time

GMB loser 2003-2015

2k talking
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by emeka2847: 10:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
freshdude99:

I think that was when she came back from the surgery that almost claimed her life in Germany. But aside that, in the school of marriage, I heard 1+1 =1 so it doesn't matter who came out first cheesy
That was in Republic of Benin. And note that at official events, GEJ is a president and not a husband. And mama Piss is an appendage of the president and not a wife. She should exercise her marital rites not with our official issues.
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by driand(m): 10:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
sammieblaize:
Madam must is a strong word o
a very strong word.
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by 1stola: 10:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
Intendy:

how is this relevant to the topic?pls post meaningfully
I wonder o
That idıot calling himself clevvermind is one of the dullest and dumb nairalander i have ever seen.
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by jimmayoy: 10:24pm On Mar 14, 2015
clevvermind:

why are you calling her names? is that what
buhari taught you? to be disrespecting someone
old enough to be your mother?

Be mindful of who you respect so we don't endup changing the meaning of respect in our dictionary
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by driand(m): 10:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
tare22:
No matter d insults she is still the first lady u guys can never take that away from her.. If her hussy wins next election which I know he will, she will still be First lady.. And it will be in the history of Niaja that she was the first south south first lady....... So make una continue to they insult her ooooo as if no be one woman born una
who be dis wan?
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by freshdude99(m): 10:29pm On Mar 14, 2015
emeka2847:

That was in Republic of Benin. And note that at official events, GEJ is a president and not a husband. And mama Piss is an appendage of the president and not a wife. She should exercise her marital rites not with our official issues.
Wateva bro, its done! If it discomforts anyone, a transssfooormerrrrrr is close by lipsrsealed
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by mathskill: 10:31pm On Mar 14, 2015
clevvermind:

respect is reciprocal so also disrespect.
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by driand(m): 10:36pm On Mar 14, 2015
ferdimako:

professor!
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by DaBullIT(m): 10:38pm On Mar 14, 2015
clevvermind:

King of all Hyprocrytes
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by ayokellany: 10:39pm On Mar 14, 2015
clevvermind:

Fayose told you that when he said his mother wears pampers
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 14, 2015
Silence is the best answer for a fool.
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
Clerverly:

I rather not have a mother than accept a very useless and idiotic woman as one! Sorry, Patience Jonathan is the most foolish woman on the surface of the planet earth!

Nkita rachaa gi na ya ike! Ozu!!
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by dodoro(m): 10:44pm On Mar 14, 2015
Regret how we got here honestly. It will be very unfortunate to have this woman as first lady for another four years. God forbid it!!! Change is inevitable.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by jessymore70: 10:46pm On Mar 14, 2015
Jonathan must complete it cus he merit it.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by jessymore70: 10:49pm On Mar 14, 2015
President goodluck jonathan is always pursuing those policies that would have a direct impact on the people even when they are not popular.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by jessymore70: 10:51pm On Mar 14, 2015
President goodluck jonathan knows that power actually belongs to the people and not the few individuals at the government house.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by clevvermind(m): 10:53pm On Mar 14, 2015
1stola:

I wonder o
That idıot calling himself clevvermind is one of the dullest and dumb nairalander i have ever seen.
don't worry, all this will end March 28. let's see how buhari will win the election. i hope you will not go into hiding cos i will make you commit suicide with insult. for now, i will ignore everyone.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by nagoma(m): 11:06pm On Mar 14, 2015
APC is winning , sanity will be restored and criminals will end up in jail.

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by tempest69: 11:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
clevvermind:

she lost that respect when she called a man older than her husband a baby.. Left for me, she's a Mad barren goat.
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
sauceny:
Mother of Nigeria says whatever she wants,whenever she wants & wherever she wants.
she is your mother not me
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by driand(m): 11:26pm On Mar 14, 2015
kolaaderin:
Introducing a great mind to the forum

Kindly welcome Remykinton to nairaland forum
Remy Wat? doesn't ring a bell!
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by Simpson101(m): 11:29pm On Mar 14, 2015
[/b]
tare22:
No matter d insults she is still the first lady u guys can never take that away from her.. If her hussy wins next election which I know he will, she will still be First lady.. And it will be in the history of Niaja that she was the first south south first lady....... So make una continue to they insult her ooooo as if no be one woman born una

[b]clevvermind
:

freshdude99(m):

Will ur useless vote even count!?! ; :DD mama peace carry on jare don't mind these my mentally enslaved southern brothers and sisters

xcolanto:

Yes mama peace! Your husband must complete his two terms as done by other democratic government before him. Why should his case be different? Because his from a minority and wanted out by the power mongering and hungry individuals (APC) who want to grab power by all means necessary? No!
GEJ must complete his two terms
Vote GEJ
Vote continuity

Mods, please there's a great need for a "Dislike" option, just as there's "Like" o.
some comments surely deserves it...

1 Like

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 14, 2015
I was once supporting GeJ. But this woman has made me to change my mind. Now am in support of no one.
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by halimat1985(f): 11:37pm On Mar 14, 2015
Simpson101:

Mods, please there's a great need for a dislike option, just as there's like o.
some comments surely deserves it...
Seconded!
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by REAL64: 11:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
xcolanto:
Yes mama peace! Your husband must complete his two terms as done by other democratic government before him. Why should his case be different? Because his from a minority and wanted out by the power mongering and hungry individuals (APC) who want to grab power by all means necessary? No!

GEJ must complete his two terms
Vote GEJ
Vote continuity

U MUST BE ILLITERATE OF TWENTY FIRST CENTURY,
U ARE SAYING THIS IN A DEMOCRATIC SOCIETY
SHAME ON U IF AT ALL U WENT TO SCHOOL
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by Ratebuster(m): 11:50pm On Mar 14, 2015
Clerverly:

I rather not have a mother than accept a very useless and idiotic woman as one! Sorry, Patience Jonathan is the most foolish woman on the surface of the planet earth!

Nkita rachaa gi na ya ike! Ozu!!
I don't get it why are you so critical of her opinion and her personality. wen Buhari said he will make dis country ungovernable if he looses as usual wot did you and your
like frustrated mind say.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by stevecantrell: 11:54pm On Mar 14, 2015
dodokire12:
Meaning of that please!!!!!!!!!!

If he doesn't win the election you will glue him with evostik glue to Aso rock
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by Ratebuster(m): 11:58pm On Mar 14, 2015
BabaNath:
Who again released this woman from her cage? She will get the greatest shocker of her whole life in two weeks from now. #BuhariOrNobody
Buhari or nobody does this not sound lyk mama's statement hypocrites with broom

1 Like

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by Lolamida(m): 12:15am On Mar 15, 2015
'MUST' is not an appropiate word. She can't command or force Nigerians to vote for her husband. She needs to persuade or beg us. She sounds like a bully. She talks as if we dont have choice. It is not their birthright.The power to elect the president lies with us and we may choose not to. Arrogance does not win the heart of the people, Humility does. Even God despise the proud. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fatai Buhari Defeats Shina Peller, Emerges APC Oyo North Senatorial Candidate / Djibouti Speaker, Family, Others Spend New Year Holiday At Orji Kalu’s Camp Neya / APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.