Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan (27894 Views)

If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid / After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E / ''my Husband Must Complete His Two Terms'' – Mrs. Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by samscholes: 12:15am On Mar 15, 2015
superstar1:
Does she thinks we are talking of traditional title here?

Who told her an elected officer holder must do 2 terms?

Those comparing her to Gbagbo's wife are not too wrong afterall.
you should be realistic if gej na ur family what would you not do or say we too dey pretend 4 naija na her mind she talk
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by freshdude99(m): 12:16am On Mar 15, 2015
Simpson101:
[/b]

[b]
Mods, please there's a great need for a "Dislike" option, just as there's "Like" o.
some comments surely deserves it...
I totally concur! Starting with this useless one above mine undecided
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by kestolove95(m): 12:29am On Mar 15, 2015
[s][/s]
clevvermind:
my guy, better do something fast about this your madness before it gets out of hand.
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by opey112(m): 12:31am On Mar 15, 2015
she need to debate this with sole Soyinka
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by Simpson101(m): 12:55am On Mar 15, 2015
Going by the antecedents of these two personalities, any right thinking person would choose rightly. Unless you decides to be biased, corruption is the worst enemy any country would ever have and out of these two, one detested it...
"Unless Nigeria kill corruption, corruption will kill Nigeria" GMB (retired); while the other is currently indulging it...
"If you leave a goat and yam together, then the goat will eat the yam. You must remove the goat from the yam to prevent corruption. Corruption is not thief, thief is thief and corruption is corruption" GEJ.
If it were in an advanced country, this woman alone amidst all other abnormalities would have made her husband resigned voluntarily. But Naija, just like somebody said, is a 'Cartoon Network to behold, anything can happen'. I'm neither an advocate of any party nor any person but i believe strongly in a better Nigeria.
Someone promised heaven on earth four years ago but history, to me disqualifies him, probably, if "we" give the other a chance he might be a needful surprise and besides his party has been a tremendous performer in their various states, who knows what it can turn if it emerged at the top.
Change is not too much to ask for after sixteen years of unkempt promises, it's inevitably inevitable and if the latter fails, then we shall call for yet another change and not necessarily wait for two terms.
I can not wait for another four years to demand for what is around the corner now...

1 Like

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by 1stola: 4:10am On Mar 15, 2015
clevvermind:
don't worry, all this will end March 28. let's see how buhari will win the election. i hope you will not go into hiding cos i will make you commit suicide with insult. for now, i will ignore everyone.
Imbe
Keep dreaming.
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by supereagle(m): 5:59am On Mar 15, 2015
Chaii ,there is God
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by oweman: 6:09am On Mar 15, 2015
There is a missing info about madam piss ireally need to string together .
Did jonathan pick this woman from a wore house where she was probaly practising as a professionql Ashawo because the way she talks really sound as an ex profesional fucker just take time to study her anyone will see the similarity !
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by clevvermind(m): 6:17am On Mar 15, 2015
1stola:

Imbe
Keep dreaming.
you will always remain an angry man. I wonder how your wife and children can cope with you. grin
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by iluvnaija: 6:37am On Mar 15, 2015
We shall see who's clueless, either Jonathan or Nigerians.

If Jonathan wins Nigerians are clueless, if Buhari win GEJ is really clueless as alleged.

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by Cadamlk: 7:16am On Mar 15, 2015
Are we sharing terms here?Let him contest oo cos itz not free
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by Oteke(m): 8:07am On Mar 15, 2015
Idiot and shameful. very stupid. SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by olatade(m): 9:31am On Mar 15, 2015
It is a pity that Nigerians have condescended so low to even imagine that the first lady is comparable to GMB in anyway. If not for the accidental way her husband was fortunate to become the president who is she for crying out loud? Even in the family circle where does she rank in comparison to that of Buhari. Everybody know Buhari's biological Children, where is her's. Everybody know Aisha intellectual prowess and beauty enumerataldo where is her's. She keep gloating about her husband coming back like a Two By Four shaparanpam and unlimitedly sharing cash and clothes to her sychophants whereas Aisha is quietly building empowering business network amongst muslim women around the north without castigating GEJ. If your so-called first lady has the guts let her challenge Aisha to a face to face verbal popularity contest for the world to see? Rather than blabing against Buhari as if she is a jealous ex-girlfriend. Let her face Buhari's Wife if she can.
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by vanilson(m): 9:32am On Mar 15, 2015
Talking about corruption not stealing,
The Federal Executive Council on Wednesday approved the purchase of N9.2billion worth of clean cook stoves and wonder bags for rural women under the National Clean Cooking Scheme.
Muhammed said the N9.2billion inclusive of Value Added Tax was approved for the procurement of 750,000 units of clean cook stove and 18,000 wonder bags.

http://www.punchng.com/news/fg-to-buy-cooking-stoves-with-n9-2bn/

Sad and sick government

Me I didn't see anyone with these stoves and wonder bags the government allocated such huge amount to procure.

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari

#ihavedecided

click like to vote GMB/PYO
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 15, 2015
Clerverly:
[size=15pt]Shepopotamus has spoken. No more need for election. Let GEJ continue ad infinitum![/size] JEGA Take Note.

A Very Useless and Unlettered Woman!
. Some of u shld imagine ur mum as the first lady!! Lolz,I can imagin the kind of mother that brght u-up,mama peac is not the best,but still tryin,she is doin just fine

1 Like

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by Btruth: 10:40am On Mar 15, 2015
superstar1:
Does she thinks we are talking of traditional title here?

Who told her an elected officer holder must do 2 terms?

Those comparing her to Gbagbo's wife are not too wrong afterall.
Yes ooo, you are very right. After the election, her own 20 - 30 years jail sentence is waiting for her. I wonder what she will says then? Stealing is not a corruption couple.
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by unmask: 10:52am On Mar 15, 2015
clevvermind:

why are you calling her names? is that what
buhari taught you? to be disrespecting someone
old enough to be your mother?
respect my dear boy is reciprocal.......you respect a govt that respects its citizens
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by organic973: 3:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
Whatever people wants to say let them know that GEJ is the aspirant not his wife. More nigerians will storm the polling units on 28 march and after shouting change will finally thumbprint beside the umbrella but the APC will cry rigging while people should know that it's nearly impossible to rig it and GEJ has more cutting edge than GMB.
Nigerians be wise vote for continuity.
Transformation goes along with change.

TeamGEJ

1 Like

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by emeka2847: 2:57am On Mar 19, 2015
freshdude99:

Wateva bro, its done! If it discomforts anyone, a transssfooormerrrrrr is close by lipsrsealed
Guy, it's not about transformer being close by. It's about March 28 being close by. Note.
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by Intendy: 7:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
1stola:

I wonder o
That idıot calling himself clevvermind is one of the dullest and dumb nairalander i have ever seen.
and today have confirm his stupidity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Oil Barons, Others Hijacked Senate, House Election / Osinbajo, Ortom, Amaechi & Onyeama At Funeral Of Catholic Priests In Benue / Some PDP Members Are On Tramadol; Akpabio Blasts Ben Bruce, Others (Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.