Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan (27896 Views)

If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid / After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E / ''my Husband Must Complete His Two Terms'' – Mrs. Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by negroG(m): 9:06pm On Mar 14, 2015
Clerverly:

I rather not have a mother than accept a very useless and idiotic woman as one! Sorry, Patience Jonathan is the most foolish woman on the surface of the planet earth!

Nkita rachaa gi na ya ike! Ozu!!
u are an idio***t and imbeci*le to say such
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 14, 2015
clevvermind:

why are you calling her names? is that what
buhari taught you? to be disrespecting someone
old enough to be your mother?

Sharrap ur lousy, stinky and dirty mouth! before Thunder strike u down. mother of corruption for ur info

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by patomalabosan(m): 9:09pm On Mar 14, 2015
If only Mrs Jona knew that over 80% of those she's addresing and sharing the money meant for employment creation to are all gonna disapoint her. Mr nd Mrs Jona, never again shall u rule us. My people don too suffer! We need CHANGE nd CHANGE we must have!
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by asuking: 9:09pm On Mar 14, 2015
Lol our first lady is not a do or die affair oooo.
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 14, 2015
ramdris:
Any time dis woman talks, GEJ looses a vote. To me she is the best campaign manager for APC.
you are very funny.
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by freshdude99(m): 9:13pm On Mar 14, 2015
emeka2847:
First lady wey dey first our president commot from plane.
I think that was when she came back from the surgery that almost claimed her life in Germany. But aside that, in the school of marriage, I heard 1+1 =1 so it doesn't matter who came out first cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by ogunwalea(m): 9:13pm On Mar 14, 2015
clevvermind:

just the same thing Mr Fayose did.... I don't think she deserves the respect.
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by harmeyd: 9:15pm On Mar 14, 2015
Shey na jazz she use talk am or inspiration
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by ogunwalea(m): 9:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
clevvermind:
my guy, better do something fast about this your madness before it gets out of hand.
Mr DULLMIND is at it again. I sight you o.Well done....!!!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by Flampard(m): 9:18pm On Mar 14, 2015
Who said u cannot complete ur term but u can as well finish it at OTUOKE

1 Like

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by Bdemmy(m): 9:21pm On Mar 14, 2015
To think second term is automatic and compulsory is the height of cluelessness.
This is what the woman and her husband fantasise day and night.
To all GEJ supporters, supporting senseless ideas like this really puts your intelligence to question.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by cheddahboy(m): 9:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
clevvermind:

Probably from FFK and Fayose
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by jaykaylegend(m): 9:26pm On Mar 14, 2015
clevvermind:

what did fayose teach you guys?? To disrespect someone old enough to be your grandfather!!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by vitality22(m): 9:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
Clerverly:

I rather not have a mother than accept a very useless and idiotic woman as one! Sorry, Patience Jonathan is the most foolish woman on the surface of the planet earth!

Nkita rachaa gi na ya ike! Ozu!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin thank you bros, you just made my night grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by Dee60: 9:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
His two terms.....birthright?
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by Exponental(m): 9:34pm On Mar 14, 2015
see her mouth... na birth right abi?
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by experimentist: 9:35pm On Mar 14, 2015
grin
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by ManMountain(m): 9:37pm On Mar 14, 2015
IYANGBALI:
thank you. That woman controls our president,she is our president
You are quiet right, in all ramification, she is the President, the pictures below speaks volume.

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by experimentist: 9:39pm On Mar 14, 2015
jaykaylegend:
what did fayose teach you guys?? To disrespect someone old enough to be your grandfather!!
grin Tanoids have lost it all. They are confused and restless. That idiott you quoted forgot that he's master of disrespect to elderly people. His abuses to GMB knows no bound yet he opened his mouth and talk that shits.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
If its not one of those propaganda,if she really said it;well she only said her own,Nigerians will decide.
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by TITOBIGZ(m): 9:48pm On Mar 14, 2015
ramdris:
Any time dis woman talks, GEJ looses a vote. To me she is the best campaign manager for APC.

#GBAM.
With govenor fayose as well.
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 14, 2015
Gaddafi's Last Speech!!!

In the name of Allah, the ...beneficent, the merciful...

For 40 years, or was it longer, I can't remember, I did all I could to give people houses, hospitals, schools, and when they were hungry, I gave them food. I even made Benghazi into farmland from the desert, I stood up to attacks from that cowboy Ronald Reagan, when he killed my adopted orphaned daughter, he was trying to kill me, instead he killed that poor innocent child. Then I helped my brothers and sisters from Africa with money for the African Union.

I did all I could to help people Understand the concept of real democracy, where people's committees ran our country. But that was never enough, as some told me, even people who had 10 room homes, new suits and furniture, were never satisfied, as selfish as they were they wanted more. They told Americans and other visitors, that they needed "democracy" and "freedom" never realizing it was a cut throat system, where the biggest dog eats the rest, but they were enchanted with those words, never realizing that in America, there was no free medicine, no free hospitals, no free housing, no free education and no free food, except when people had to beg or go to long lines to get soup.

No, no matter what I did, it was never enough for some, but for others, they knew I was the son of Gamal Abdel Nasser, the only true Arab and Muslim leader we've had since Salah-al-Deen, when he claimed the Suez Canal for his people, as I claimed Libya, for my people, it was his footsteps I tried to follow, to keep my people free from colonial domination - from thieves who would steal from us.

Now, I am under attack by the biggest force in military history, my little African son, Obama wants to kill me, to take away the freedom of our country, to take away our free housing, our free medicine, our free education, our free food, and replace it with American style thievery, called "capitalism" ,but all of us in the Third World know what that means, it means corporations run the countries, run the world, and the people suffer.

So, there is no alternative for me, I must make my stand, and if Allah wishes, I shall die by following His path, the path that has made our country rich with farmland, with food and health, and even allowed us to help our African and Arab brothers and sisters.

I do not wish to die, but if it comes to that, to save this land, my people, all the thousands who are all my children, then so be it.

Let this testament be my voice to the world, that I stood up to crusader attacks of NATO, stood up to cruelty, stoop up to betrayal, stood up to the West and its colonialist ambitions, and that I stood with my African brothers, my true Arab and Muslim brothers, as a beacon of light.

When others were building castles, I lived in a modest house, and in a tent. I never forgot my youth in Sirte, I did not spend our national treasury foolishly, and like Salah-al-Deen, our great Muslim leader, who rescued Jerusalem for Islam, I took little for myself...

In the West, some have called me "mad", "crazy", but they know the truth yet continue to lie, they know that our land is independent and free, not in the colonial grip, that my vision, my path, is, and has been clear and for my people and that I will fight to my last breath to keep us free, may Allah almighty help us to remain faithful and free.

-Mu'ummar Qaddafi.
May Allah 4give and grant you with Jannatul firdaus. Ameeen

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 14, 2015
Our president

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by superstar1(m): 10:04pm On Mar 14, 2015
freshdude99:

I think that was when she came back from the surgery that almost claimed her life in Germany. But aside that, in the school of marriage, I heard 1+1 =1 so it doesn't matter who came out first cheesy

It is not done in International protocol, even if she just came back from heaven.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by Missyetty(f): 10:06pm On Mar 14, 2015
Mama piss too dey tok, it wil do you like a film when you and your husband land in kirikiri
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by jerolly(m): 10:11pm On Mar 14, 2015
so is it a must that a siting president will do two terms? even if the people you are rulling don't want you again.[size=8pt][/size]
[code][/code]
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by freshdude99(m): 10:12pm On Mar 14, 2015
superstar1:

It is not done in International protocol, even if she just came back from heaven.
Sinx wen did u graduate from the school of international protocols The last time I checked u still in primary five cheesy Get over urself u APC mofos that claims to know more than their brain can ever carry shocked shocked tongue Besides international protocol or not, this is Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by netmillionaires(m): 10:13pm On Mar 14, 2015
anonimi:

.......just like your Buhari!
who say Buhari is not lettered? In as much as I hate speak evil of others yet I think we need to differentiate between Buhari's level of knowledge and hers. When PEG speaks u can tell she doesn't understand the use of english (sorry about that but it is true). Imagine someone saying I will rather kill myself than commit suicide. Is suicide not the same as killing oneself? Buhari's word problem is dialect which almost 99.99 percent of nigerians are guilty of. Hausa don't have F, R and S pronunciation so no matter how much they tried Fish will always be Pish while Sack will always be Shack. Caburator will be cabulator but dat doesn't mean they don't know what they are trying to pronounce. Same thing with Ibo and Yoruba. We are all guilty of being lacking in one or two english sounds. Even a british can tell when an american speak because thier tone will be different. Ur tone will be diff unless u are born among the english b4 ur speech organ adjust to ur native dialect. U can never tell how poor ur english sounds until u get to England.
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by vision2022: 10:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
You see why we are saying that we must use our votes wisely, if this Gbagbo Wife come back again, Nigerians will hear it, we must vote them out on march 28 2015.
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by freshdude99(m): 10:15pm On Mar 14, 2015
jerolly:
so is it a must that a siting president will do two terms? even if the people you are rulling don't want you again.[size=8pt][/size]
[code][/code]
If u wish to know YES!! besides the people he's rulling not only want, they need him like ogini cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by ALISMILE(m): 10:15pm On Mar 14, 2015
tare22:
No matter d insults she is still the first lady u guys can never take that away from her.. If her hussy wins next election which I know he will, she will still be First lady.. And it will be in the history of Niaja that she was the first south south first lady....... So make una continue to they insult her ooooo as if no be one woman born una
because na one woman born me, so I must digest d stupidity of one very unrefined amoeba, who think its her right to be d 1st lady! Mrs Yar adua didn't behave as beastly as this woman, wen d whole nation turned against her for trying to protect her sick husband!
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by driand(m): 10:16pm On Mar 14, 2015
superstar1:
Does she thinks we are talking of traditional title here?

Who told her an elected officer holder must do 2 terms?

Those comparing her to Gbagbo's wife are not too wrong afterall.
he must complete his eight years, no one disputes dat but the problem I'm having here with the 8 years is "WHERE" I suggest doing the remaining 4 in kirikiri not even otuoke! dats my opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Happy 52nd Birthday To Fashola: Checkout These His Lovely Pics With Tinubu / Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu / Fatai Buhari Defeats Shina Peller, Emerges APC Oyo North Senatorial Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.