Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them (10449 Views)

Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos / Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend / List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them by Nobody: 3:10am On Mar 15, 2015
How many well cultured black men would even look at the fat white pig?
Re: White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them by pashaun(f): 4:30am On Mar 15, 2015
Amefrica:
Lemme watch it first before commenting...

Edited:

First off, this video is damn too long. It's 2015, people don't have much time to watch a long ass YouTube video anymore.

Second off, I like her. She's really honest, for her to admit she's fat - I doff my hat for her. She's the real MVP, alotta girls don't do that.

Third off, every race can relate to all she just said. Not only 'black' guys live off 'white' ladies. There are a lot of 'red necks' living off women (either Latino, Caucasian or Black.)

Fourth off, do not blame some black guys for going after white girls. Most of us can't just live with their drama. Just so you know, some black girls can be pretty dramatic and would nag the shiits outta your goddamn mind.

Fifth off, I'm a responsible young guy, I have my own house, take care of my own shiits, take responsibilities for my actions. ...if you see me chilling at a white girl's house do not automatically assume I'm living there or trying to take advantage of her.

Sixth off, it's my business if I decide not to make our relationship public. Social networking sites these days break up relationships anyhow like it's nothing.

Seventh off, you seem like a really honest person and you deserve better if a (black) guy already fvcked you over, it could have been any guy. There'll always be that one person who messes things up for others of his own kind/type. You really didn't deserve it. But you go girl! Hang in there...

Finally, I love everyone for who they are, not because of the colour of their skin, eyes, hair etc. Every girl rocks! **drops mic**

White women nag too lol

3 Likes

Re: White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 15, 2015
pashaun:

White women nag too lol

Most ladies have the tendency of nagging but chai 'black' girls own na hin worse pass, with their funny gesticulation. grin
Re: White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them by knightsTempler: 8:30am On Mar 15, 2015
Elxandre:
If we keep judging people consciously based on their colour, that is nothing short of racism.
Notyourb1tch could you ever fall in love with a white man? (idk if you believe in love tho)
and if you do, would you refuse marrying him based solely on his race?

For Gods sake we are in the 21st century.
preserving bloodlines by not having interracial marriages is just another way of saying ' We aren't one'.
The major problem the world has today

Dude, i would have to agree with you on the bolded.

And would appreciate if the lady in question answers your question with all honesty.
Re: White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them by fr3do(m): 11:22am On Mar 15, 2015
Amefrica:

O.k., sounds more of preference now - if it is, then good, whatever rocks your ship.

But to be very civil with this, preferences and opinions aside, what do you think is wrong with interracial dating? Just being curious, nothing serious.

inferiority complex dey worry am.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them by Fulaboy(m): 12:26pm On Mar 15, 2015
Fulaman198:

I think but I'm not sure that there is one technical school in Yola that teaches it, but right now isn't the time to really go to Yola cheesy
infact am changing that freaking signature
I'll love to visit yola but school wouldn't let me am too occupied. I've been to many countries before enrolling to school places like Niger Republic, Burkina Faso, Mali, Senegal and Mauritinia

1 Like

Re: White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
fr3do:

inferiority complex dey worry am.

Lol different strokes for different folks smiley
Re: White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them by Fulaman198(m): 3:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
Amefrica:

Most ladies have the tendency of nagging but chai 'black' girls own na hin worse pass, with their funny gesticulation. grin

Generalisation

1 Like

Re: White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
Fulaman198:

Generalisation

I didn't say "All", sir. There's a difference!
Re: White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them by Fulaman198(m): 3:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
Amefrica:

I didn't say "All", sir. There's a difference!

The way you wrote it makes it sound as if black women nag more than other women. That I think is wrong, but I'm not very experienced with women to know. I believe that I'll marry a beautiful African woman that speaks Fulfulde/Pulaar. A woman who is also very traditional and African. I'm looking forward to that day.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 15, 2015
Fulaman198:

The way you wrote it makes it sound as if black women nag more than other women. That I think is wrong, but I'm not very experienced with women to know. I believe that I'll marry a beautiful African woman that speaks Fulfulde/Pulaar. A woman who is also very traditional and African. I'm looking forward to that day.

No problems man, I wish you the very best. smiley
Re: White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them by Fulaman198(m): 8:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
Amefrica:

No problems man, I wish you the very best. smiley

Same to you

1 Like

Re: White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them by Qualer: 6:48am On Mar 16, 2015
Notyourb1tch:
Interracial relationships should be looked down upon and really shouldn't even be a thing to begin with. In the end it's only overglorified exotic fetishism. Stay with your race, and keep it pure. Perpetuating cultural marxism and multiculturalism will be seen as one of our greatest mistakes in the 20th and 21st centuries. This statement goes for race mixing of all kinds.

But anyways to each their own. The more such white women go for these type of men. The less 'rubbish' black women will have to put up with.

my dear bitchh, i will send you a years supply of bleach (one bottle everyday) so you can wash your brain and self from the inside out. maybe you can begin to reason like a human afterwards. /fingers and toes crossed/
Re: White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them by Notyourb1tch(f): 6:53am On Mar 16, 2015
Qualer:

my dear bitch, i will send you a years supply of bleach (one bottle everyday) so you can wash your brain and self from the inside out. maybe you can begin to reason like a human afterwards. /fingers and toes crossed/
yadi yadi. My opinion get over it. I don't know what's up with all you uncle Tom's getting upset over what I said. People have difference in opinion. I don't see how I feel about certain things affect your lives so do me and yourselves a favour and stop quoting me. Jeez do what you want to do cos I don't care what you decide to do with your private lives. I have said my opinion and preferences and if you don't like them then that is really not my problem. If only we had a block button on this site
Re: White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them by Notyourb1tch(f): 6:55am On Mar 16, 2015
Elxandre:
If we keep judging people consciously based on their colour, that is nothing short of racism.
Notyourb1tch could you ever fall in love with a white man? (idk if you believe in love tho)
and if you do, would you refuse marrying him based solely on his race?

For Gods sake we are in the 21st century.
preserving bloodlines by not having interracial marriages is just another way of saying ' We aren't one'. The major problem the world has today
I am not going to repeat myself over and over again. Start from page 0 because I have explained clearly after being asked this same question and if you still don't understand simply ignore my post. It will not kill you trust me
Re: White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them by Elxandre(m): 7:22am On Mar 16, 2015
Notyourb1tch:
I am not going to repeat myself over and over again. Start from page 0 because I have explained clearly after being asked this same question and if you still don't understand simply ignore my post. It will not kill you trust me
I couldn't read more than a page, so I'm not sure if you explained yourself or not.
And no need being rude and emotional.
Anyways, suit yourself.
Re: White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them by Elxandre(m): 7:32am On Mar 16, 2015
Fulaman198:

Man, so there's no chance you'll fall in love with a Yoruba or Igbo woman cheesy
Are you closed minded? cheesy
Re: White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them by Notyourb1tch(f): 7:41am On Mar 16, 2015
Elxandre:

I couldn't read more than a page, so I'm not sure if you explained yourself or not.
And no need being rude and emotional.
Anyways, suit yourself.
I am not being emotional and if I came across as rude am sorry. Just sick and tired of answering rude people back because they don't like my feelings and opinions. It's silly because it does not add or subtract anything to your lives. Take care
Re: White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them by Elxandre(m): 7:51am On Mar 16, 2015
Notyourb1tch:
I am not being emotional and if I came across as rude am sorry. Just sick and tired of answering rude people back because they don't like my feelings and opinions. It's silly because it does not add or subtract anything to your lives. Take care
You take things way too serious on an anonymous forum sad
I hope you aren't this aggressive in reality.

It doesn't add anything to my life but I love learning and seeing things from different perspectives, especially, learning about various behavioral patterns, so chill! smiley
Re: White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them by Notyourb1tch(f): 8:15am On Mar 16, 2015
Elxandre:

You take things way too serious on an anonymous forum sad
I hope you aren't this aggressive in reality.

It doesn't add anything to my life but I love learning and seeing things from different perspectives, especially, learning about various behavioral patterns, so chill! smiley
lol like I said before I am not emotional nor aggressive. If someone says something you don't like it's does not mean they are emotional or aggressive. Am not going to debate this any further. Do enjoy the rest of your day.

Try and read the pages like I suggested. You will get the perspective in full.
Re: White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them by Elxandre(m): 8:24am On Mar 16, 2015
Notyourb1tch:
lol like I said before I am not emotional nor aggressive. If someone says something you don't like it's does not mean they are emotional or aggressive. Am not going to debate this any further. Do enjoy the rest of your day.

Try and read the pages like I suggested. You will get the perspective in full.
Ok.
Enjoy your day too smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys, Can U Marry A Girl That Has Slept With Your Friend? / Girls Love Bad boys: Biggest Lie Of All Times. / See This Chat Between A 15year Old Nigerian Girl And Her Male Older Neighbor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.