Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them (10409 Views)

Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos / Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend / List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them by pashaun(f): 6:30pm On Mar 14, 2015

2 Likes

Re: White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them by williamspaul22(m): 6:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
I reserve my comment for now
Re: White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 14, 2015
I dey come
Re: White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them by isan(m): 7:15pm On Mar 14, 2015
Land

Sale
Re: White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
Lemme watch it first before commenting...

Edited:

First off, this video is damn too long. It's 2015, people don't have much time to watch a long ass YouTube video anymore.

Second off, I like her. She's really honest, for her to admit she's fat - I doff my hat for her. She's the real MVP, alotta girls don't do that.

Third off, every race can relate to all she just said. Not only 'black' guys live off 'white' ladies. There are a lot of 'red necks' living off women (either Latino, Caucasian or Black.)

Fourth off, do not blame some black guys for going after white girls. Most of us can't just live with their drama. Just so you know, some black girls can be pretty dramatic and would nag the shiits outta your goddamn mind.

Fifth off, I'm a responsible young guy, I have my own house, take care of my own shiits, take responsibilities for my actions. ...if you see me chilling at a white girl's house do not automatically assume I'm living there or trying to take advantage of her.

Sixth off, it's my business if I decide not to make our relationship public. Social networking sites these days break up relationships anyhow like it's nothing.

Seventh off, you seem like a really honest person and you deserve better if a (black) guy already fvcked you over, it could have been any guy. There'll always be that one person who messes things up for others of his own kind/type. You really didn't deserve it. But you go girl! Hang in there...

Finally, I love everyone for who they are, not because of the colour of their skin, eyes, hair etc. Every girl rocks! **drops mic**

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them by Subom1(f): 8:29pm On Mar 14, 2015
Lol this white girl went in. She was really honest and real and I liked that about her. She spoke a lot of truth as well as those points on the screen were so on point.

SirShymexx, Coogar, 50Caliber what do you have to say about this grin grin

5 Likes

Re: White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them by Fulaman198(m): 8:52pm On Mar 14, 2015
The fact that black guys chase her is a shame in itself,

Signed a proud Fulani

5 Likes

Re: White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them by Subom1(f): 8:59pm On Mar 14, 2015
Fulaman198:

Signed a proud Fulani
grin grin if only black men could be like you kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them by Notyourb1tch(f): 9:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
Interracial relationships should be looked down upon and really shouldn't even be a thing to begin with. In the end it's only overglorified exotic fetishism. Stay with your race, and keep it pure. Perpetuating cultural marxism and multiculturalism will be seen as one of our greatest mistakes in the 20th and 21st centuries. This statement goes for race mixing of all kinds.

But anyways to each their own. The more such white women go for these type of men. The less 'rubbish' black women will have to put up with.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them by Fulaman198(m): 9:30pm On Mar 14, 2015
Subom1:
grin grin if only black men could be like you kiss kiss

LOL thanks ::blushes::

But black women abroad are doing the same thing, they need to be held accountable for their actions as well.
Re: White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 14, 2015
Teacher : What is a baby lizard called? Akpos: A
baby lizard is called lizzybaby

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them by Notyourb1tch(f): 9:36pm On Mar 14, 2015
Fulaman198:

Signed a proud Fulani
As cliché as it might sound I have never met a Fulani before. Well not that I am aware of. Are you Nigerian? Please don't take offence am not saying it in a bad way smiley
Re: White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 14, 2015
Fulaman198:

Signed a proud Fulani

How's it a shame? Because she isn't human?
Re: White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
Notyourb1tch:
Interracial relationships should be looked down upon and really shouldn't even be a thing to begin with. In the end it's only overglorified exotic fetishism. Stay with your race, and keep it pure. Perpetuating cultural marxism and multiculturalism will be seen as one of our greatest mistakes in the 20th and 21st centuries. This statement goes for race mixing of all kinds.

But anyways to each their own. The more such white women go for these type of men. The less 'rubbish' black women will have to put up with.

Seriously?
Re: White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them by Notyourb1tch(f): 9:44pm On Mar 14, 2015
Amefrica:

Seriously?
My comment and opinion will not stop you from dating white women so just ignore it. I am not one for interracial but if it's for you then who am I to say no. At the end of the day, that's my opinion

2 Likes

Re: White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 14, 2015
Notyourb1tch:
My comment and opinion will not stop you from dating white women so just ignore it. I am not one for interracial but if it's for you then who am I to say no. At the end of the day, that's my opinion

O.k., sounds more of preference now - if it is, then good, whatever rocks your ship.

But to be very civil with this, preferences and opinions aside, what do you think is wrong with interracial dating? Just being curious, nothing serious.
Re: White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them by dechandel(f): 9:48pm On Mar 14, 2015
Fulaman198:

Signed a proud Fulani
I am no racist but damn!! Your post got me smiling cheesy

1 Like

Re: White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them by coogar: 9:52pm On Mar 14, 2015
Subom1:
Lol this white girl went in. She was really honest and real and I liked that about her. She spoke a lot of truth as well as those points on the screen were so on point.

SirShymexx, Coogar, 50Caliber what do you have to say about this grin grin

she's too fat to even spark my interest!
i cannot relate with any of the things she said - i ain't a chubby-chaser. grin
Re: White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them by Notyourb1tch(f): 9:55pm On Mar 14, 2015
Amefrica:

O.k., sounds more of preference now - if it is, then good, whatever rocks your ship.

But to be very civil with this, preferences and opinions aside, what do you think is wrong with interracial dating? Just being curious, nothing serious.
what can I not find in a black man than a white man. Are they both not men? Unless I am merely looking for a white man because he is white (skin, looks) then that is simply a fetish. I don't believe a white man is better than a black man. I can find all I need with a black man. Also the culture is different. Truth is imo interracial dating is sort of a fetish. I just feel that black people need to be more proud of our culture and race and preserve that. I am not a racist or hate other races. I just am just very pro black. I have so much to say on such issue but let's not derail the thread wink.

Some excuses I hear from black men and women why they date interracial leaves me dumbfounded. Some men will say black women nag to much etc but why not go for the black women who do not 'nag' for example. Does this mean white woman don't nag too?

Some of the black women will talk about how black men don't do this or that or not there for their kids. Why not go for the responsible black men. Do they think all white men are perfect? Truth is generally a lot of black people feel that white(is supreme) over black. It's simply inferiority complex

8 Likes

Re: White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them by Fulaman198(m): 10:02pm On Mar 14, 2015
dechandel:
I am no racist but damn!! Your post got me smiling cheesy

This has absolutely nothing to do with racism, it's about not having inferiority complex, so you have every right to smile.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them by Fulaman198(m): 10:03pm On Mar 14, 2015
Amefrica:

How's it a shame? Because she isn't human?

It's a shame that there are black men out there who have had their balls cut out and don't realize they are having immense inferiority complex. Black women do it too.

2 Likes

Re: White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them by Fulaman198(m): 10:04pm On Mar 14, 2015
Notyourb1tch:
As cliché as it might sound I have never met a Fulani before. Well not that I am aware of. Are you Nigerian? Please don't take offence am not saying it in a bad way smiley

I am Nigerian 100% of the way
Re: White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them by Notyourb1tch(f): 10:06pm On Mar 14, 2015
Fulaman198:

I am Nigerian 100% of the way
Cool smiley

1 Like

Re: White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
Notyourb1tch:
what can I not find in a black man than a white man. Are they both not men? Unless I am merely looking for a white man because he is white (skin, looks) then that is simply a fetish. I don't believe a white man is better than a black man. I can find all I need with a black man. Also the culture is different. Truth is imo interracial dating is sort of a fetish. I just feel that black people need to be more proud of our culture and race and preserve that. I am not a racist or hate other races. I just am just very pro black. I have so much to say on such issue but let's not derail the thread wink.

To be honest, you sound intelligent ...and actually I can see where you're coming from. Since we're all human beings, no reason (at least to me) we shouldn't date/marry each other.

Currently, I don't have an official girlfriend but I hang out with both 'black' and 'white', I don't see colour as a criterion in choosing who I sleep with or wanna date/go out with. But most definitely a black girl is a plus because we gonna tend to understand each other better.

I don't think we're derailing tho, we still staying on topic. But anyhow shaa, my advice to anyone is to do and stay with whatever and whoever makes them happy.
Re: White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them by Notyourb1tch(f): 10:09pm On Mar 14, 2015
Amefrica:

To be honest, you sound intelligent ...and actually I can see where you're coming from. Since we're all human beings, no reason (at least to me) we shouldn't date/marry each other.

Currently, I don't have an official girlfriend but I hang out with both 'black' and 'white', I don't see colour as a criterion in choosing who I sleep with or wanna date. But most definitely a black girl is a plus because we gonna tend to understand each other better.

I don't think we're derailing tho, we still staying on topic. But anyhow shaa, my advice to anyone is to do and stay with whatever and whoever makes them happy.
That's fair enough. Like I said am not against other people's opinion or choices I guess I just see things differently. Am glad at least you don't look down on your own race because that would have been really pitiful

1 Like

Re: White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 14, 2015
Fulaman198:

It's a shame that there are black men out there who have had their balls cut out and don't realize they are having immense inferiority complex. Black women do it too.

Oh yea? All races do it too. Simple as that! Black guys do it doesn't make it worse. To be sincere, I hate all these black and white talks. Why can't we just accept people for who they are, at least in the Bible/Quran God didn't say "stick to your own race".. Abi my Bible isn't complete ni?
Re: White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
Notyourb1tch:
That's fair enough. Like I said am not against other people's opinion or choices I guess I just see things differently. Am glad at least you don't look down on your own race because that would have been really pitiful

I don't look down on people, I would be a disgrace to mankind if I did. smiley
Re: White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them by Notyourb1tch(f): 10:15pm On Mar 14, 2015
Amefrica:

Oh yea? All races do it too. Simple as that! Black guys do it doesn't make it worse. To be sincere, I hate all these black and white talks. Why can't we just accept people for who they are, at least in the Bible/Quran God didn't say "stick to your own race".. Abi my Bible isn't complete ni?
I think you are getting us wrong. We do accept people for who they are. We just don't want to marry them. Indians do it, Chinese do it, heck most whites do it but why when blacks do it then it's a problem?

3 Likes

Re: White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
Notyourb1tch:
Some excuses I hear from black men and women why they date interracial leaves me dumbfounded. Some men will say black women nag to much etc but why not go for the black women who do not 'nag' for example. Does this mean white woman don't nag too?

Some of the black women will talk about how black men don't do this or that or not there for their kids. Why not go for the responsible black men. Do they think all white men are perfect? Truth is generally a lot of black people feel that white(is supreme) over black. It's simply inferiority complex

Seems I missed this part. If there's still anyone on this earth who thinks a particular race is superior then the person needs serious deliverance from inferiority-complex. This is 21st century, do people still have that ignorant feeling?
Re: White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 14, 2015
Notyourb1tch:
I think you are getting us wrong. We do accept people for who they are. We just don't want to marry them. Indians do it, Chinese do it, heck most whites do it but why when blacks do it then it's a problem?

Actually I'm not getting you wrong. I perfectly understand you guys, the bolded is what I'm having problems with, it agitates my mind. It's okay if it's preference tho. Everyone has preferences and no one has the right to challenge it smiley
Re: White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them by Fulaman198(m): 10:21pm On Mar 14, 2015
Amefrica:

Nah blacks do it the worst, they completely sell out all aspects of themselves and their respective cultures to please others. When they see a traditional black person like myself proud of their culture, language and dress style, they critique them for not being as European-acting as them. It's nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them by Notyourb1tch(f): 10:22pm On Mar 14, 2015
Amefrica:

Actually I'm not getting you wrong. I perfectly understand you guys, the bolded is what I'm having problems with, it agitated my mind. It's okay if it's preference tho. Everyone has preferences and no one has the right to challenge it smiley
lol why does it agitate you? Talk to me let me help ease your mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat / If You See Anybody Wearing A Ring On The Thumb, This Is The Actual Meaning / I Took A Girl To The Movies And Withdrew N10k From The ATM, See What She Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.