Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Help My Boyfriend's Friend Tried To Have Sex With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Boyfriend's Friend Tried To Have Sex With Me (6904 Views)

I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! / Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat / Ladies, Prayer For Our Boyfriend's Friend.(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Boyfriend's Friend Tried To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 14, 2015
I need your advice nairalanders,my boyfriend's friend came to pay him a visit two days ago,my boyfriend had to travel today,he was called for an urgent meeting,so he asked me to go keep his friend company,cos his friend is bored, cos his new in town,so I went and we got talking with his friend.He told me his girlfriend broke up with him and he was emotional,he started acting funny,to cut the long story short he tried to have sex with me, thank God he didn't succeed.my question now is should I tell my boyfriend? I don't want to lose him cause I love him so much.pls what should I do?
Re: Help My Boyfriend's Friend Tried To Have Sex With Me by buygala(m): 7:34pm On Mar 14, 2015
Fucck him first embarassed

Then we will advise you on how to maintain both of them as husband material at the same time...

I hope you saw the recent thread about a girl who her fiance dumped after 11 years of courtship..Better have a plan B and stop forming Mother Theresa undecided

Put your eggs in different baskets in order to avoid stories that touch embarassed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Boyfriend's Friend Tried To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 14, 2015
!

2 Likes

Re: Help My Boyfriend's Friend Tried To Have Sex With Me by WackyJ1(m): 7:35pm On Mar 14, 2015
So your boyfriend sent you to 'keep' his friend 'company' and you indeed went.

Either your boyfriend arranged you for him or you wanted it!

No don't tell him, keep it to yourself and prepare properly for the next visit.

2 Likes

Re: Help My Boyfriend's Friend Tried To Have Sex With Me by falconey(m): 7:36pm On Mar 14, 2015
Thank God he didn't succeed.....case closed!!!!

What's there to tell? Just make sure you aint alone with him ever again!
Re: Help My Boyfriend's Friend Tried To Have Sex With Me by Akkord4gov: 7:38pm On Mar 14, 2015
Actors and Actress should always visit nairaland so they can get best script for their film

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help My Boyfriend's Friend Tried To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 14, 2015
Nairawood grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Boyfriend's Friend Tried To Have Sex With Me by Abduletudaye(m): 7:39pm On Mar 14, 2015
Its best if you don't tell him...what he doesn't hear can't hurt him...
Re: Help My Boyfriend's Friend Tried To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 14, 2015
buygala:
ok
Always booking space to spew trash.
I think mods should be deleting all those your useless comments.
Re: Help My Boyfriend's Friend Tried To Have Sex With Me by Tallesty1(m): 7:40pm On Mar 14, 2015
I think it was a trap from ur bf to test ur faithfulness.

But I don't believe that he didn't succeed

4 Likes

Re: Help My Boyfriend's Friend Tried To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 14, 2015
Shhhh...... Silence!!!
the gods will giv u an answer very soon
*consulting ifa*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Boyfriend's Friend Tried To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
Tallesty1:

I'f he succeeded I wouldn't have post this.
Re: Help My Boyfriend's Friend Tried To Have Sex With Me by PunkyOh(f): 7:47pm On Mar 14, 2015
What do you mean " thank God he didn't succeed"? Like it's some miracle. Sorry but I don't see why you're thanking the heavens for something like this. What happened that was so miraculous? Did he lose his erection or were you able to hold yourself together & resisted temptation? If that's the case, then hallelujah indeed.

1 Like

Re: Help My Boyfriend's Friend Tried To Have Sex With Me by menix(m): 7:48pm On Mar 14, 2015
Abeg wich part of d story u cut short, cous i suspect u did som oda finz apart frm sex.

U know wat to do ursef, if u sure u did not stop on d way....
Re: Help My Boyfriend's Friend Tried To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 14, 2015
some guys&their stupid behaviour sha!!op hope u are not the one seducing him cos some ladies too these days act funny!! cheesy
Re: Help My Boyfriend's Friend Tried To Have Sex With Me by falconey(m): 7:54pm On Mar 14, 2015
prettythicksme:
some guys&their stupid behaviour sha!!op hope u are not the one seducing him cos some ladies too these days act funny!! cheesy
how funny tell me more so I won't be a victim.

1 Like

Re: Help My Boyfriend's Friend Tried To Have Sex With Me by buygala(m): 7:55pm On Mar 14, 2015
Vickybee:

I am really sorry for ignoring your pm... It was the Devil who warned me to stay away from you, his latrine embarassed

You are really so cute, but I am trying very very hard to give a fucck about you cry.... But my emotional network isn't responding to your fuckery angry

Please try the next dude, since you are so hellbent on receiving some fuccks embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Help My Boyfriend's Friend Tried To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 14, 2015
falconey:
how funny tell me more so I won't be a victim.
Dont tell me u dont understand what i mean!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Help My Boyfriend's Friend Tried To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 14, 2015
buygala:

I am really sorry for ignoring your pm... It was the Devil who warned me to stay away from you, his latrine embarassed

You are really so cute, but I am trying very very hard to give a fucck about you cry.... But my emotional network isn't responding to your fuckery angry

Please try the next dude, since you are so hellbent on receiving some fuccks embarassed

Busted!!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help My Boyfriend's Friend Tried To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 14, 2015
Vickybee:

So u have bin stalking him?
Re: Help My Boyfriend's Friend Tried To Have Sex With Me by Akynzodeighbour(m): 8:04pm On Mar 14, 2015
What kinda bf sends you to keep his friend company, something wants to catch fish in this story
Re: Help My Boyfriend's Friend Tried To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 14, 2015
buygala:

Ermm, you comments are as useless as your moniker.

It reeks chauvinism embedded in misogynist and most times, a severe attempt to garner likes. Just call it quits already and deactivate. undecided
Re: Help My Boyfriend's Friend Tried To Have Sex With Me by asadike(f): 8:20pm On Mar 14, 2015
Call your boyfriend and tell him immediately. With that you must have killed two birds with one stone.
Re: Help My Boyfriend's Friend Tried To Have Sex With Me by mizkeleke(f): 8:26pm On Mar 14, 2015
Your boyfriend is something else sending you to keep his friend company, Does he not have oda male friends

It might jez be a test.
Next time jez be careful with his friends.
Re: Help My Boyfriend's Friend Tried To Have Sex With Me by Brugo(m): 8:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
Big lie.

1 Like

Re: Help My Boyfriend's Friend Tried To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
Tallesty1:

me too
Re: Help My Boyfriend's Friend Tried To Have Sex With Me by ITbomb(m): 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2015
The part I don't understand is "thank God he didn't succeed"

As in you loose yourself to him and later change your mind?
I mean what is so hard and miraculous about telling the guy to Bleep off and get yourself out of that situation.

I am seriously suspecting you, na your kind dey go sleep with baba and later say "I don't know what came over me"

1 Like

Re: Help My Boyfriend's Friend Tried To Have Sex With Me by sinizia: 9:46pm On Mar 14, 2015
Becqueen:
I need your advice nairalanders,my boyfriend's friend came to pay him a visit two days ago,my boyfriend had to travel today,he was called for an urgent meeting,so he asked me to go keep his friend company,cos his friend is bored, cos his new in town,so I went and we got talking with his friend.He told me his girlfriend broke up with him and he was emotional,he started acting funny,to cut the long story short he tried to have sex with me, thank God he didn't succeed.my question now is should I tell my boyfriend? I don't want to lose him cause I love him so much.pls what should I do?

Tell your BF instantly and don't wait any minute longer.

Every minute you waste is a chance for him to turn the tide against you. Plus he's not a good guy, he covets his guy's GF. Let your BF know the kinda guy he's rolling with. Tell him now!!
Re: Help My Boyfriend's Friend Tried To Have Sex With Me by sinizia: 9:49pm On Mar 14, 2015
PunkyOh:
What do you mean " thank God he didn't succeed"? Like it's some miracle. Sorry but I don't see why you're thanking the heavens for something like this. What happened that was so miraculous? Did he lose his erection or were you able to hold yourself together & resisted temptation? If that's the case, then hallelujah indeed.

gringringrin

Nigerians are very religious. grin
Re: Help My Boyfriend's Friend Tried To Have Sex With Me by sinizia: 9:49pm On Mar 14, 2015
buygala:

Dude you'd try comedy, you are wasting your talent. grin

2 Likes

Re: Help My Boyfriend's Friend Tried To Have Sex With Me by PunkyOh(f): 9:54pm On Mar 14, 2015
sinizia:

gringringrin

Nigerians are very religious. grin

Sometimes I forget the differences lol. Only time somebody thanks God in my neck of the wood, is when something really profound happened. We learn, hey smiley
Re: Help My Boyfriend's Friend Tried To Have Sex With Me by cokacoola(m): 9:56pm On Mar 14, 2015
Now that you has fanish having slex with you brothers boyfriand what do you wants us go do?sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? / African Woman Ass- See Photo / Lady Goes Braless In See-through White Gown (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.