Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,039 members, 7,821,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC (39620 Views)

Dying To Be Thin: Thousands Petition Youtube To Ban Anorexic Vlogger / Does ALABUKUN, 7up And LIME Work For Abortion? / Found Broom Sticks In The Bottle Of 7up (VISUALS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC by teniola55(m): 10:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
Re: Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC by Dyt(f): 10:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
Lol
In naija?
Jonsing things * in Ibadan accent*
Muchecheche

U didnt have to deactivate sha
Re: Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
@ OP

How are we sure you didn't put it in bottle and corked it? If you can answer this question perfectly well you are guaranteed of getting the money
Re: Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC by sirugos(m): 10:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
@op. U have already done enough damage to the company by creating this thread

2 Likes

Re: Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
post am for their FB page and Twitter as well. Create a new account to conceal your identity. They will come to you for settlement.

2 Likes

Re: Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC by Paspane: 10:18pm On Mar 14, 2015
why all this kind thing nor dey reach my side ehn ?
Re: Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC by icebebe(f): 10:18pm On Mar 14, 2015
Dis is naija,d case will jus b buried,u wnt succeed if u are gonna sue dem I tell u

1 Like

Re: Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC by uviesa(m): 10:19pm On Mar 14, 2015
BEWARE OF MY 419 FATHER SEUN!!! THIS PLOT OF LAND IS NOT FOR SALE
Re: Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC by strawberryinc(m): 10:19pm On Mar 14, 2015
be smart with it cos they might indict u, the company can even say u did it intentionally to make money from them

2 Likes

Re: Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC by HolarQD(m): 10:19pm On Mar 14, 2015
I would advise you to take up the matter carefully, so things don't turn around for you. this is nigeria; a place where anything goes. But still I believe with the right channel, you might be lucky.
Re: Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC by chrisviral(m): 10:19pm On Mar 14, 2015
Try put carpet for una house sha with that money u wan take use sue grin

1 Like

Re: Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 14, 2015
No Gej No Nigeria
Re: Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC by DeCritique(m): 10:20pm On Mar 14, 2015
emmykk:
U

U is for Uncle Jonathan Till 2019
Re: Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC by Wuuworld(m): 10:20pm On Mar 14, 2015
Don't loose what u can't tight...don't embark on a journey u can't accomplished....u better run go collect the 4 crates from pepsi ASAP...to avoid losing both.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC by uviesa(m): 10:21pm On Mar 14, 2015
Paspane:
why all this kind thing nor dey reach my side ehn ?
see ur face..u get money to take transport go court self

2 Likes

Re: Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC by Stevosty: 10:21pm On Mar 14, 2015
just negotiate with company itself, forget about those court, lawyers and nafdac stuff.

1 Like

Re: Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC by emekus21: 10:21pm On Mar 14, 2015
Get a very good lawyer,it has happened to sum1 i know nd dnt agree to any amount of crates cus dts d offer wen u show dem wit a lawyer...nd dnt hand d bottle to dem cus dey myt open it md pour it out...case closed....#goes to slip

2 Likes

Re: Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC by lordmayor2013(m): 10:21pm On Mar 14, 2015
Re: Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC by chi4ik(m): 10:21pm On Mar 14, 2015
young man don't waste your money in d name of suing them, I have been seen magot several times inside pure water. just be checking any drink before drinking them. anyway I blame GEJ for this! Fashola be mature for once na.
Re: Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC by mikron(m): 10:22pm On Mar 14, 2015
A Chinese proverb goes thus: if u re planning to revenge then dig 2 Graves. My broda make greed for quick cash no make u go fall for where u no go like o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC by AndreRose(f): 10:22pm On Mar 14, 2015
From the judicial side, your only going to be awarded damages where you drank it and it caused you injury. Mere seeing it and avoiding it won't give you that money you crave to get from the company. Donogbue V stevenson.

9 Likes

Re: Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC by MARKone(m): 10:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
dsauce:
Hi pals, I purposely opened a new acct for this cos of d sensitivity. Please i need ur candid advice on this issue.

A cousin of mine got a crate of soft drinks and found out dat one of d 7up has a very big COCKROACH corked inside.

He showed it to a Pepsi distributing van, he was begged to give dem the bottle and give him about four crates in return.

OP also include criminal intent to cause Diabetes, which one be to exchange one bottle of cockroach infested 7UP with Four Crates of 7UP, shine your eyes, them no wish you well o.

Happy court case in advance..

3 Likes

Re: Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC by Bawss1(m): 10:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
OP needs advice? Better Call Saul.

1 Like

Re: Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC by mahogany28: 10:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
Read the case of Donoghue v Stevenson.

Its a Uk legal case on negligence when the claimant sued the defendant when she found a dead snail in her ginger beer bottle.

P.s. Im a lawyer. tongue

1 Like

Re: Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC by Euckybaby(f): 10:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
Please have mercy on them (company)
Re: Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC by Seun360(m): 10:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
Trust me, you are on a long thing.

2 Likes

Re: Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC by Wuuworld(m): 10:24pm On Mar 14, 2015
Don't loose what u can't tight...never you embark on a journey u can't accomplished...u better go and take the 4crates from the pepsi distributor ASAP

1 Like

Re: Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC by tajay12(m): 10:24pm On Mar 14, 2015
dsauce:
Hi pals, I purposely opened a new acct for this cos of d sensitivity. Please i need ur candid advice on this issue.

A cousin of mine got a crate of soft drinks and found out dat one of d 7up has a very big COCKROACH corked inside.

He showed it to a Pepsi distributing van, he was begged to give dem the bottle and give him about four crates in return.

A thought came to my mind and i told him "Man we are educated individuals, we can get a substantial amount of money from dis company if we follow d right procedure.

Maybe by threatening to sue them to court for improper Good house keeping (GHK) during production and total disregard for consumer health safety by getting d services of a lawyer who will first write them of d situation or report to NAFDAC (last option though cos dis means making money for corrupt politicians to steal ,cos we know NAFDAC can't fine them for nothing less than several millions of naira).

As anyone ever done dis n got good money from this companies or gat advices to give.

NOTE:: pls don't castigate us, since d govt cant help us,we av to utilize d slightest opportunity to hit big time.
listen up man..jux get a gud lawyer nd sue them they will be begging u wit 10million naira. I wish it was me.
Re: Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC by fairygeh(f): 10:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
shocked
Re: Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC by GentleBenEsq: 10:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
The court can only award you damages if only you can proof that you suffered harm. You must proof that you consumed the content and as a result, you suffered illness relating to the cocoroch. But if you can't proof that, my advice for you is to take it to their company, they can pay you to remain silent so as to protect the future of their company
Re: Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
You have already castigated yourself by stating that government is not helping you....
Now let me ask you a question,,,, in which way have you ever helped government as a solid citizen of Nigeria?

You better return the bottle to the company and caution them properly and never request any token from them,,, unless the company willingly wish to offer you something from their heart then you can gladly accept it with your heart, if you really want to upgrade your country Nigeria.....

1 Like

Re: Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC by DeDonn1: 10:26pm On Mar 14, 2015
Bro ur don already shocked shocked

Ur a confirmed bilionier

Can we be brodas? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Home Remedy To Treat Mouth Odour / In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / Tony Ezenna Is Alive, Not Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.