Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,808 members, 7,831,639 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? (47618 Views)

Poll:if Given Opportunity To Come Bck To Life Which Of Nigeria Tribe ll'u Go for / Opinion: If Today Was Election, Who Would WIN / Why The Heck Was Election Fixed On Valentine's Day In Nigeria? #electwithlove (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by IanDiamonds: 8:25am On Mar 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:

grin grin

I'm serious oh!... The after effect of this poll would be a disaster.... persons like FireFire, Barcanista would be in the hospital by now...
Please take this poll down...

6 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by positive1: 8:25am On Mar 15, 2015
Bright2:

For Jonathan.
..my vote is 4 GMB,we can't stand another 4 years of jonathan.HE (jonathan)is leading nigeria 2 d gutters.pls let's safe our future,our lives and our country*if we don't kill corruption,corruption would kill us*

7 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by concacid: 8:28am On Mar 15, 2015
GMB.

4 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Rilwayne001: 8:30am On Mar 15, 2015
IanDiamonds:

I'm serious oh!... The after effect of this poll would be a disaster.... persons like FireFire, Barcanista would be in the hospital by now...
Please take this poll down...

This will make newspaper headline and it will reach the like of FFK, fayose and co. JonaTAN inclusive.
grin grin

13 days to go #Change is coming cool

5 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by don33310(m): 8:35am On Mar 15, 2015
knightsTempler:
Buhari always wins online, and I'll not be surprise if he wins this poll.

But when the die is cast Jonathan will carry the day.
Buhari winning online tells you that Buhari has won already cos most people voting online are from Jonathan stronghold southerns and he is losing,we cannot allow a FAILED PRESIDENT to continue,imagine 225naira to a dollar,we are just waiting for may 29th for Buhari to take over. GeneralMarch4Buhari- GMB

9 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Taeewo(m): 8:36am On Mar 15, 2015
Jonathan will order his PDP people to start creating fake account here n vote him...SAI BUHARI...

6 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by jubrilar(m): 8:36am On Mar 15, 2015
Onasa22:
GEJ for life! No vacancy in Aso Rock for expired drug - APC

Tell us the reason why u are going for Gej

Most of the pple here been sentimental

4 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by kingslly(m): 8:40am On Mar 15, 2015
GEJ ofcos

1 Like

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Godpinkin(m): 8:42am On Mar 15, 2015
I and my family will vote Buhari for now till GEJ wake up and attend to the millions of Ex Nigerian Airways workers langushing in poverty over there unpaid Entitlements.

3 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by publicenemy(m): 8:42am On Mar 15, 2015
Sharon6:
CHECK MY SIGNATURE!!!

Body dey catch you abi?
Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by mbz101(m): 8:44am On Mar 15, 2015
No wayo again .. Hands down Jona face the shame you put this country . Yaraduwa man with blueprint your 100days shows effect of ur governance . May ur soul rest in peace .

1 Like

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by onuwaje(m): 8:44am On Mar 15, 2015
I wud suggest we get comparative votes from each state so we can see how GEJ and GMB is performing in each state..

More like 36 post for each state that wud look like

Post 1- Abia State 'like for GEJ' 'Share for GMB'
That way we can knw how many states each candidate won.. and op what happened to the other candidates?
Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 15, 2015
Buhari for sure

4 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by duni04(m): 8:45am On Mar 15, 2015
With the way this country is people still want to vote for Jonathan! Smh!!!! undecided
You always get what you deserve undecided
Nigerians are condemned to suffer undecided
Maybe it's their destiny undecided
I disowned this country a long time ago cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by zingywingy: 8:47am On Mar 15, 2015
scribble:
Jonathan till 2019

Our great presidente must continue the good work.

Thank God elections are not won on social media where APC voltrons are rigging

Jonathan will win the elections by a landslide

4 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by sirconfidence1(m): 8:50am On Mar 15, 2015
I wish to vote for Buhari based on his track records as a petroleum minister, but I don't have PVC.
Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Fathai(m): 8:50am On Mar 15, 2015
so bad....jona is going back to otuoke.....this is big lesson to people that av good reasoning....but som people will fail to see d truth.......JONA IS A GONER.

2 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by juicebox: 8:53am On Mar 15, 2015
Some Nigerians are funny though, even Rotimi Amaechi already knows GEJ is winning the forth coming Presidential Election. Yes, it's gonna be too close to call, but GEJ will be declared winner. APC will resort to the courts which will not yield any fruit. APC's major priority is to ensure Lagos remains APC's. GEJ till 2019 and it's a fact

1 Like

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by homegirl1: 8:53am On Mar 15, 2015
President Goodluck Ebelechukwu Jonathan my humble President till 2019. I can't vote for Buhari for any fucking reason.

1 Like

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by mamdanju: 8:55am On Mar 15, 2015
GMB all the way. I have decided!

4 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by tobey2ng(m): 8:56am On Mar 15, 2015
I wish all these votes can be real votes on 28th of this month as in if people can real come out and vote.I just want another party to rule we haveseen what PDP can offer so far,tired of jonathan shikenah!

2 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Uncletony(m): 8:57am On Mar 15, 2015
Goodluck Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Seaen(m): 9:05am On Mar 15, 2015
GMB it is for me, my family and my street.

1 Like

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by vanilson(m): 9:05am On Mar 15, 2015
talking about corruption
The Federal Executive Council on Wednesday approved the purchase of N9.2billion worth of clean cook stoves and wonder bags for rural women under the National Clean Cooking Scheme.
Muhammed said the N9.2billion inclusive of Value Added Tax was approved for the procurement of 750,000 units of clean cook stove and 18,000 wonder bags.

http://www.punchng.com/news/fg-to-buy-cooking-stoves-with-n9-2bn/

Sad and sick government

Me I didn't see anyone with these stoves and wonder bags the government allocated such huge amount to procure.

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari

#ihavedecided

click like to vote GMB/PYO

2 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by TheMadame(f): 9:06am On Mar 15, 2015
General Buhari!

2 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Rilwayne001: 9:06am On Mar 15, 2015
tintingz:
[size=15pt] Sai Buhari/Osinbajo all the way

Haters(PDP) if you like go hug aso rock transformer.[/size]

No light undecided

They should rather hang themselve grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Jarus(m): 9:09am On Mar 15, 2015
Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Rick9(m): 9:10am On Mar 15, 2015
General Muhammadu Buhari for President #Change2015 even Otuoke community want change.

5 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by abduljabbar8: 9:12am On Mar 15, 2015
soldierdollar:
Jonathan

I can't waste my vote on a man who's old enough to be my grandfather . A man who cannot remember the name of his running mate , a man who does not know the full meaning of INEC , a man who does not know the name of his party .. A man who brutally killed and jailed innocent people .

I can't vote for a brainless dictator.
I rather kill myself than commit suicide
Compare this to the idi0ot that said stealing is not corruption
Compare this to the idi0t that said"how much did jim nwobodo stole?
Compare this to the idi0t that said he will create unemployment
Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by IanDiamonds: 9:12am On Mar 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:

This will make newspaper headline and it will reach the like of FFK, fayose and co. JonaTAN inclusive.
grin grin

13 days to go #Change is coming cool

Change is coming...... Those who can't join the train would be crushed by it...

3 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by valemtech(m): 9:13am On Mar 15, 2015
scribble:
Jonathan till 2019

Our great presidente must continue the good work.

Thank God elections are not won on social media where APC voltrons are rigging

Jonathan will win the elections by a landslide

ALSO IN GEJ TENURE WE LOST 20MILLION DOLLARS
WE ALSO LOST OVER 5000 OF OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS,SOO...PLS ALWAYS ADD AS ONE OF HIS ACHIEVEMENTS

2 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by bettercreature(m): 9:15am On Mar 15, 2015
Jonathan will loose this election even if Jega is replaced with MaMa peace

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. / Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) / Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.