Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

A Poem Mothers’ Day Dedicated To All Mothers: Happy Mothering Sunday - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Poem Mothers’ Day Dedicated To All Mothers: Happy Mothering Sunday (17868 Views)

Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her / MOTHERS’ DAY: A Poem Dedicated To All Mothers / HAPPY MOTHERING SUNDAY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Poem Mothers’ Day Dedicated To All Mothers: Happy Mothering Sunday by omotalkie(f): 5:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
(Singing in pidgin)
Mama, I too love u mama2x
My mama mama God e go bless u mama
For all d suffer wey u suffer make I tanda
Na only better I go dey do for mama

Happy mother's day to my mum & I, and to all d mothers and potential mothers in d world
Re: A Poem Mothers’ Day Dedicated To All Mothers: Happy Mothering Sunday by egobetatoday: 5:20pm On Mar 15, 2015
chromoTop:
Isn't Mother's day may 10th again? shocked shocked
chaiiii!!! my mama will kill me with abuse for not calling her this morning!
abeg somebody help me confirm so i have my defence alibi when she attacks!

today is mothering sunday not Mothers day.
mothers day is a day in the month of May.
mothering sunday is a sunday in the period of lent (fasting) for celebrating christian mothers.
Re: A Poem Mothers’ Day Dedicated To All Mothers: Happy Mothering Sunday by kollinpowel(m): 8:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
Am now confused about dis mothers day of a thing. it is only in nigeria we celebrate mothers every month anyway api maami day
Re: A Poem Mothers’ Day Dedicated To All Mothers: Happy Mothering Sunday by wallyjoe(m): 8:20pm On Mar 15, 2015
Love u mum,talking any other Food 2nite than mumy diner feeling d aroma
Re: A Poem Mothers’ Day Dedicated To All Mothers: Happy Mothering Sunday by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
Jok3r:
Tanx so lovin poem, mayb ah wil use it to sing a song if u lemme do copy write.

Lolzzz...provided you'll pay royalty too when the $$$$$ starts rolling in. Thanks a lot bro for the compliment.

1 Like

Re: A Poem Mothers’ Day Dedicated To All Mothers: Happy Mothering Sunday by mya1: 9:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
egobetatoday:

today is mothering sunday not Mothers day.
mothers day is a day in the month of May.
mothering sunday is a sunday in the period of lent (fasting) for celebrating christian mothers.

Different countries have different dates for Mother's Day/Mothering Sunday ( they can be used interchangeably)

Today is Mother's Day in Nigeria, UK and Ireland. The one in May is for other countries including America.
Re: A Poem Mothers’ Day Dedicated To All Mothers: Happy Mothering Sunday by uptoHim(m): 9:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
Life does not come with a manual; it comes with a mother. Happy mother day to all the mothers, potential mothers and all the ones in heaven, like mine. Women are special!
Re: A Poem Mothers’ Day Dedicated To All Mothers: Happy Mothering Sunday by Rosarie(f): 9:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
thanks for appreciaiting us

1 Like

Re: A Poem Mothers’ Day Dedicated To All Mothers: Happy Mothering Sunday by Martinex12(m): 2:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
The sun shines
She shines brighter
People care
She cares better
No need for ear plugs
Her voice in my heart
Rich in wonderful melodies
Sweet in taste and feel
'
My first wife
Sets a standard so high
That I choose not a wife low
Iya mi atata
Gave me my first milk
Better than the cow to the bell in a milk
Her arms beat the warmth of silk
Mummy
May your days be sunny
Filled with rays of blessings
God thought excellence
And He breath forth you
Let there be the best
Mummy showed up
Yes my own mummy!
Ehn yo....my mother
The figure in the night skies
The moon in my night
My Mother
Ink fails like a biro stopping in an exam hall
A little is written; for the pages not my heart
She went to no school
But she attained d best result in caring..............

1 Like

Re: A Poem Mothers’ Day Dedicated To All Mothers: Happy Mothering Sunday by Jok3r(m): 6:19pm On Mar 18, 2015
Tanx. So ah shud use it.
GodsMercy1:

Lolzzz...provided you'll pay royalty too when the $$$$$ starts rolling in. Thanks a lot bro for the compliment.
Re: A Poem Mothers’ Day Dedicated To All Mothers: Happy Mothering Sunday by Nobody: 7:56am On May 10, 2015
God bless all mothers.
Re: A Poem Mothers’ Day Dedicated To All Mothers: Happy Mothering Sunday by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 06, 2016
GodsMercy1:
MOTHERS’ DAY By Jeremiah Onoriode Atomre
Waking up that morning was just like every other day Ooh! Ooh! Were the responses of my other siblings Time for morning devotion As she led the way
After some extra rest Decided to take my bathe Wao! Today really is mother’s day Sorry, women’s day But whose day is this really? As I begin to ponder over Who really owns the day? Is it for all women or only for mothers?
Even as we headed for the day’s service Parents were seen with their children Leading them were the mothers But which woman would never wanted to be a mother Grieve in my heart As I pondered on this issue Oh God! Make them all mothers
The faith of the barren widows sounded Oh! Can she for once be a mother? Oh! Others who after many years of marriage Can they be mothers too?
All mothers, oh! All women Seen very happy and excited As their God’s children present them gifts Will she accept one of these as her? No! Yes! No! Yes! No! No! Yes! Yes!
Even as she returns home None of the God sons or daughters Alone she went to a lonely home Alone she went to the hands of him “God’s time is the best” As he consoles her
But what society can do without them? I don’t think there’s any
Children, pupils, students and even husbands Depends on these women for most things Could it be for all things? Only time and times can tell She even borrowed when the going gets tough Always there for the children upkeep Even in the midst of none Always sought for a way out
School fees, good clothes, good foods, better houses Were her plight When one is sick, hungry, accused or even arrested She is always there
Wonder what life would have been without them Oh God! Bless our mothers Oh! Our women Oh God! Bless all women Oh God! Bless us all.
Re: A Poem Mothers’ Day Dedicated To All Mothers: Happy Mothering Sunday by djkaneo(m): 3:11pm On Sep 03, 2019
omotalkie:
(Singing in pidgin)

Happy mother's day to my mum & I, and to all d mothers and potential mothers in d world

I don dey find this song for years now. Who sing am abeg?
Re: A Poem Mothers’ Day Dedicated To All Mothers: Happy Mothering Sunday by djkaneo(m): 3:07am On Jan 24, 2020
omotalkie:
(Singing in pidgin)

You and I know where you stole this from.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Ethical To Spy If You Think Your Spouse Is Cheating? / Your Cousin's Son Or Daughter Is Called What? / Crazy Things You Did As A Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.